PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Boat!!

Concept1
11-28-2006, 07:41 AM
Hi guys! I just bought my first boat so I wanted to stop by here and say hello, this is an awesome site from what i can see! I ended up going with the NEXT just becasue it is totally different then anything I have seen out and i totally love it so far! Well I hope to talk to you all soon!!

DILLIGAF
11-28-2006, 07:59 AM
Congrats...Post some pics of this "NEXT" boat so we can all see what it looks like.

Blacksheep
11-28-2006, 08:08 AM
Congrats and welcome to the board!! Let's see some pics of this new cat! :cool:

andy01
11-28-2006, 09:19 AM
This smells like hidden spam.............

Concept1
11-28-2006, 09:33 AM
Ill get some pics posted tonight, im still new to boating and styles but im pretty sure its considered a cat still. It is a tri hull or whatever they call it so if its not really a cat im sorry. Now i know how addicting they can be, its only been a little over a week and im looking into engine mods and other stuff already! Thanks for welcoming me guys!

syke-o
11-28-2006, 10:35 AM
lets see some pics...

3 daytona`s
11-28-2006, 11:10 AM
This smells like hidden spam.............
YES he posted the same thing in HOT BOATS :rolleyes:

Concept1
11-28-2006, 11:29 AM
Thats right I did post there is there something wrong with posting in 2 different places to meet people and make friends? Maybe this site is a little too tough for new people!

shippingguy
11-28-2006, 11:31 AM
Welcome to the boards and congrats on the new boat. Like everyone is saying post some pics. Nothing better than getting a new boat.

MOBrien
11-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Ill get some pics posted tonight, im still new to boating and styles but im pretty sure its considered a cat still. It is a tri hull or whatever they call it so if its not really a cat im sorry. Now i know how addicting they can be, its only been a little over a week and im looking into engine mods and other stuff already! Thanks for welcoming me guys!
So you went out and threw some serious coin on a new boat & mfg, that is relatively un-proven, and a larger cat to boot....for your first boat that you refer to as a "tri-hull or whatever"? Very interesting. Post the pics of this new bad-boy.

Concept1
11-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Welcome to the boards and congrats on the new boat. Like everyone is saying post some pics. Nothing better than getting a new boat.
Thanks man! I am going to try and get some up tonight, my friend has my camera from this weekends trip so im kinda held up till then! I appreciate your message!!

Concept1
11-28-2006, 11:50 AM
So you went out and threw some serious coin on a new boat & mfg, that is relatively un-proven, and a larger cat to boot....for your first boat that you refer to as a "tri-hull or whatever"? Very interesting. Post the pics of this new bad-boy.
That is true but the manafacturer is relative unproven but the experience that Brent Leach and Eliminator has is proven enough for me to buy this one, and I like having something that is pretty rare to be honest, its a cool feeling when 5 boats pull up to you on the water and have never seen anything like this before.
Heres a cell phone pic since its all I can do right now, ill get hte pics from the lake on later tonight. Hey im really just trying to meet some people here I didnt know i was going to be on trial. Thanks for all that have been cool so far.

blender over
11-28-2006, 11:58 AM
That is true but the manafacturer is relative unproven but the experience that Brent Leach and Eliminator has is proven enough for me to buy this one, and I like having something that is pretty rare to be honest, its a cool feeling when 5 boats pull up to you on the water and have never seen anything like this before.
Heres a cell phone pic since its all I can do right now, ill get hte pics from the lake on later tonight. Hey im really just trying to meet some people here I didnt know i was going to be on trial. Thanks for all that have been cool so far.
Very nice boat bro :rollside:
Some peeps you just gotta ignore :rolleyes:

Concept1
11-28-2006, 11:59 AM
Very nice boat bro :rollside:
Some peeps you just gotta ignore :rolleyes:
Thanks man! I knew that would happen a little so its no big deal !!!

shippingguy
11-28-2006, 12:00 PM
Good looking boat you should be proud. Don't worry about some that stir the pot on here. Winter has some on edge here. Hope to see you on the water someday. If you see the boat in my sig line stop and say hello. I won't interrogate you :)

Concept1
11-28-2006, 12:02 PM
Good looking boat you should be proud. Don't worry about some that stir the pot on here. Winter has some on edge here. Hope to see you on the water someday. If you see the boat in my sig line stop and say hello. I won't interrogate you :)
You got it !!! I couldnt miss that at all, its totally beautiful! I was looking at a Sleek that had similar colors so I really like it!

shippingguy
11-28-2006, 12:05 PM
You got it !!! I couldnt miss that at all, its totally beautiful! I was looking at a Sleek that had similar colors so I really like it!
Thank you. What did you do for power in your boat and how does it perform?

MOBrien
11-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Nah, don't get the wrong idea. It's just not common to hear a new boater taking such a big plunge for their first boat....really, your first? That thing looks friggin huge! Definitely not like anything else so I agree on your point of having something rare. So what are the details....motor, drive, options, performance?
Do tell. Nice lookin ride, welcome to the boards, & sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.

Concept1
11-28-2006, 12:09 PM
Thank you. What did you do for power in your boat and how does it perform?
Since its my first its hard to tell, I like it alot so far. It does about 72 to 75 MPH stock by myself but ive always had around 40 gallons of gas. It has a 496 HO Merc. The only thing I notice that maybe a problem or not is the prop breaks loose a little during the holeshot. Other then that I am in love!!

shippingguy
11-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Since its my first its hard to tell, I like it alot so far. It does about 72 to 75 MPH stock by myself but ive always had around 40 gallons of gas. It has a 496 HO Merc. The only thing I notice that maybe a problem or not is the prop breaks loose a little during the holeshot. Other then that I am in love!!
Good numbers you should be happy. May want to try some other props. Without driving it I could not help you much.

Concept1
11-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Nah, don't get the wrong idea. It's just not common to hear a new boater taking such a big plunge for their first boat....really, your first? That thing looks friggin huge! Definitely not like anything else so I agree on your point of having something rare. So what are the details....motor, drive, options, performance?
Do tell. Nice lookin ride, welcome to the boards, & sorry if I gave you the wrong impression.
Thats no problem I am on some motorcycle boards so I understand the point of something that sounds weird usually is! Its a 496HO merc, 26.5 ft. is had hy steering, and im pretty sure its the XR drive but not positive. Before I bought it I was told that it has all the options that Next offers but I didnt really get a list ( because im totally impatient! lol ) The way I figure it its faster then the Sleek, I was treated WAY better at the NEXT dealer, and I save 600.00 a month totally because i traded in a car that i never drove! Thanks for the message for sure!

Concept1
11-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Good numbers you should be happy. May want to try some other props. Without driving it I could not help you much.
Thats what i think im going to try first, the headers and the prop are what im going to try first because i dont want to void the warranty. That should get me pretty fast for now untill I learn alor more about it!

JB in so cal
11-28-2006, 12:16 PM
C1, I'm sure you're aware that boat (or one with the exact same gel) was in the latest edition of Powerboat. Nice rig; I like the steps into the water at the stern and the over sized swim step.
Mag tested 74.9 mph @ 4800 rpm, but the HO has a rev limiter at 5150 rpm; may be a couple more in there someplace.
Interesting concept

Cole Trickle
11-28-2006, 01:02 PM
Nice boat!!
I saw it out on Parker when they did the Magazine testing/Photoshoot.
Boat looked like it ran hard and picked a nice line.
Also...The boat looks alot different in the water than on the trailer. different with alot of cool ideas. :p :)

Concept1
11-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Nice boat!!
I saw it out on Parker when they did the Magazine testing/Photoshoot.
Boat looked like it ran hard and picked a nice line.
Also...The boat looks alot different in the water than on the trailer. different with alot of cool ideas. :p :)
That is totally correct, I just saw the pictures from the Power Boat magazine shoot on www.nextcustomboats.com mine is the blue silver and red one, all those pics are on the water so it really looks that much better!

blender over
11-28-2006, 02:08 PM
C1, I'm sure you're aware that boat (or one with the exact same gel) was in the latest edition of Powerboat. Nice rig; I like the steps into the water at the stern and the over sized swim step.
Mag tested 74.9 mph @ 4800 rpm, but the HO has a rev limiter at 5150 rpm; may be a couple more in there someplace.
Interesting concept
Damm not bad :rollside:

ChumpChange
11-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Interesting concept
It's been 24hours since I last sat in my bathroom and read the PB write-up on this boat but didn't the article say that the boat would be better with hyd steering?

Concept1
11-28-2006, 06:26 PM
It's been 24hours since I last sat in my bathroom and read the PB write-up on this boat but didn't the article say that the boat would be better with hyd steering?
This one has it and I was told it was an option. It feels fine to me even at pretty high speeds!

3 daytona`s
11-28-2006, 07:01 PM
Thats right I did post there is there something wrong with posting in 2 different places to meet people and make friends? Maybe this site is a little too tough for new people!
You have to admit it sounded like an advertisement,nothing wrong with posting in two places,go post the damn thing in every forum on here,if it makes you happy.Just don`t get all pissy and complain about site being too rough for you.I`m telling you if that is the worst that happens to you in here LOL

Concept1
11-28-2006, 07:07 PM
You have to admit it sounded like an advertisement,nothing wrong with posting in two places,go post the damn thing in every forum on here,if it makes you happy.Just don`t get all pissy and complain about site being too rough for you.I`m telling you if that is the worst that happens to you in here LOL
I wasnt being pissy or complaining but you have to admit this as well, if someone from Next posted a smal paragraph like I just did when i got here it seems pretty feeble since that boat has been in power boat and Hot Boat magazine. I do understand your point as well but maybe being polite to new comers to let them prove they are legit would be a better approach. Either way im glad im here now for sure, I am going to Havasu to meet up with some others and have an awesome weekend and if I didnt post and get started id be running it in Saguaro with is tiny and no fun, so Thanks HOT BOAT members!! :rollside:

3 daytona`s
11-28-2006, 07:21 PM
I wasnt being pissy or complaining but you have to admit this as well, if someone from Next posted a smal paragraph like I just did when i got here it seems pretty feeble since that boat has been in power boat and Hot Boat magazine. I do understand your point as well but maybe being polite to new comers to let them prove they are legit would be a better approach. Either way im glad im here now for sure, I am going to Havasu to meet up with some others and have an awesome weekend and if I didnt post and get started id be running it in Saguaro with is tiny and no fun, so Thanks HOT BOAT members!! :rollside:
Welcome,have fun :)

Concept1
11-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Welcome,have fun :)
Thanks man!!!

Havasu1986
11-28-2006, 07:40 PM
Just curious...How did you know about this new boat if it just came out in Hot Boat amd Power Mag. I hadn't heard of Next until a month or so ago. Welcome... try to stay under the radar around here.

Concept1
11-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Just curious...How did you know about this new boat if it just came out in Hot Boat amd Power Mag. I hadn't heard of Next until a month or so ago. Welcome... try to stay under the radar around here.
I didnt know about it at all, I was looking at the Sleek and got jacked around there, then went to look at Nordic, they are the NEXT dealer here and I thought it was way out of my range but after a better deal and better interest rate it was only 40 more then the Sleek, and to be honest i just loved it from the first time they took the cover off!! I didnt even know about the magazine articles untill they told me about it. Which kinda sucks becasue they scratched it at the shoot but they are going to fix it when i go in for the 20 hour service..

Havasu1986
11-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Which kinda sucks becasue they scratched it at the shoot but they are going to fix it when i go in for the 20 hour service..
I know how that feels. My boat was in the 98 L.A. Boat show and got some scratches also. Brent Leach got them out after the boat show, but it wasn't worth the 5k discount we got for letting them use the boat. My wife couldn't even watch when people were climbing all over it.

Concept1
11-28-2006, 08:20 PM
I know how that feels. My boat was in the 98 L.A. Boat show and got some scratches also. Brent Leach got them out after the boat show, but it wasn't worth the 5k discount we got for letting them use the boat. My wife couldn't even watch when people were climbing all over it.
I can imagine! I am hearing alot about Brent as im getting more and more into this so im even more happy with getting this boat now since he designed and built it. Cant go wrong there as far as i know!

Bella
12-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Mike I saw you going down the road. Boat looked good! If you ever need anything please let Ernie or myself know, at the end of the day we are all boaters regardless what the name says on the side.
Also, please understand you did not get jacked around at Sleek. Ernie an I take a lot of pride in making sure our customers are taken care of. Regardless, if they own a Sleek or Magic.
Happy boating and hope to see you out at Pleasant!
Brett
I didnt know about it at all, I was looking at the Sleek and got jacked around there, then went to look at Nordic, they are the NEXT dealer here and I thought it was way out of my range but after a better deal and better interest rate it was only 40 more then the Sleek, and to be honest i just loved it from the first time they took the cover off!! I didnt even know about the magazine articles untill they told me about it. Which kinda sucks becasue they scratched it at the shoot but they are going to fix it when i go in for the 20 hour service..

Concept1
12-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Mike I saw you going down the road. Boat looked good! If you ever need anything please let Ernie or myself know, at the end of the day we are all boaters regardless what the name says on the side.
Also, please understand you did not get jacked around at Sleek. Ernie an I take a lot of pride in making sure our customers are taken care of. Regardless, if they own a Sleek or Magic.
Happy boating and hope to see you out at Pleasant!
Brett
Hey Brett, I guess I should have been more specific if I posted that, im sorry. You and Ernie were both top notch, it was just the business part of the deal that made it tough for us! I know Ernie worked hard on this deal and for that i am greatful. I have no problem with you guys or your boats and i do hope that we can still talk and hang out on the water! I can already tell that this is going to be a lifelong hobby so when I need something bigger and faster ill come see you guys for sure!!

Magic34
12-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Hey Brett, I guess I should have been more specific if I posted that, im sorry. You and Ernie were both top notch, it was just the business part of the deal that made it tough for us! I know Ernie worked hard on this deal and for that i am greatful. I have no problem with you guys or your boats and i do hope that we can still talk and hang out on the water! I can already tell that this is going to be a lifelong hobby so when I need something bigger and faster ill come see you guys for sure!!
I dont know if you want to hang out on the water with them. Good guys yes, but friendship material, I would hold off on that :D
Just kidding fellas, I consider both friends of mine.

Throttle
12-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Congrats and enjoy! Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hopefully they will be at the LA Boat Show!

Concept1
12-05-2006, 07:15 PM
Congrats and enjoy! Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hopefully they will be at the LA Boat Show!
Thanks Throttle, I know I want to go there. I totally forgot to take more pics but ill do that tomorrow morning.

EAZYKILLER2006
12-05-2006, 10:04 PM
oh man love it !!!you're boat is sooo nice!!! i would totally get something like this just because it is sooo different ~we have the advantage sports cat because there werent to many of them out either ...for the same reason... seems like every one we know has some sort of the 28 deck boat like the magic has...CONGRATS! OH AND LOVE THE COLOR ITS LIKE OURS LOL...

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 10:24 PM
I hear ya on that, But atleast you didnt have BLING BLING and OLE JEFFY POOH(3DO) sitting in your boat getting drunk with CRAN and VODKA, The wife almost died on that one

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 10:29 PM
And by the way WELCOME ABOARD , the seas are ruff in this place year round, So get used to and dont let it get to you

EAZYKILLER2006
12-05-2006, 11:22 PM
And by the way WELCOME ABOARD , the seas are ruff in this place year round, So get used to and dont let it get to you
unless UR a gurlllley lol he he :crossx: :p

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 11:35 PM
unless UR a gurlllley lol he he :crossx: :p
Then it can become a tidewave at any moment

EAZYKILLER2006
12-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Then it can become a tidewave at any moment :argue: lol naw ~just some fork stabbin... :rollside: and watch my lil rat claws they been known ta scrabby rite up on thru here...

frdvschvy
12-06-2006, 08:30 AM
Welcome to the jungle. Great looking boat and very interesting concepts. If you don't mind me asking how much does NEXT/ECM get for one of these machines?

Hardly Satisfied
12-06-2006, 08:50 AM
Congrats, very nice

Concept1
12-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks for all of your nice comments guys! This place is totally addicting for sure I think I spend more time here then working! Mine has every upgrade that NEXT offers it was just under $140,000 and i think they start at 119,000. I really do like the way its set up it is totally different then any other I looked at and it performs amazing stock. Ive been looking into alot of motor and other upgrades but im settling down and im just going to enjoy it for a while!

Kilrtoy
12-06-2006, 10:24 AM
WHOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
for a 496HO.......

ChumpChange
12-06-2006, 10:39 AM
WHOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
for a 496HO.......
WOW!

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 11:11 AM
WHOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
for a 496HO.......
Thats about 45K more than I expected it to be!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:

dumbandyoung
12-06-2006, 11:17 AM
congrats..
looks like you need a bigger place to park it haha

Kilrtoy
12-06-2006, 11:48 AM
60K more than I expected, especially for a BRAND NEW COMPANY AND BOAT

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
I think you would be hard pressed to find a new deckboat for 75K considering the 20K in upgrades.(The External steering can't be that cheap but I would be intrested to find out what else it came with?)
You can buy a real nice ultra 26' Deck with a 525 for less :rollside:

Deano
12-06-2006, 12:42 PM
just under $140,000 and i think they start at 119,000
damn, that is alot of fkn money. Just under 140 would have gotten you almost any deckboat with a teague 850 under the hatch...
It is what it is though......congrats, if you're happy.

Concept1
12-06-2006, 12:48 PM
I think you would be hard pressed to find a new deckboat for 75K considering the 20K in upgrades.(The External steering can't be that cheap but I would be intrested to find out what else it came with?)
I know it seems like alot but I dont really care about the money, the whole deal was better for me. They took a car that I never drove in on trade no questions asked, its 600 less a month between the boat and car payment, better interest rate and i have WAY more fun on the boat. To be honest i really like having something that is rare its worth a little more to me for that. So to me what I get out of my investment is all that matters not the $$$.

Kilrtoy
12-06-2006, 01:03 PM
I believe shockwave came out with their new cat at 80K which is 60 K less. they have been around for 10 years and proven themselves
As in all new boats you need to get them out there first before you charge an arm and a leg.....
upgrades are just icing on the cake you get you into the boat IMO

frdvschvy
12-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Thanks for all of your nice comments guys! This place is totally addicting for sure I think I spend more time here then working! Mine has every upgrade that NEXT offers it was just under $140,000 and i think they start at 119,000. I really do like the way its set up it is totally different then any other I looked at and it performs amazing stock. Ive been looking into alot of motor and other upgrades but im settling down and im just going to enjoy it for a while!
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I was not expecting that kind of number. For that kind of coin I think I would have gotten a Trident with the Illmor stern drive package. However all that matters is you are happy with your boat and it meets your needs. Also it sounds like they took care of you on the trade and interest rate. See you on the water.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Mine has every upgrade that NEXT offers it was just under $140,000 and i think they start at 119,000. !
With a stock HO for a motor?!?!?!?! That's WAY overpriced IMHO! Frickin insane!?!?!?!?! I agree with Kilr, especially from a NEW builder, regardless of who is the person behind the company.

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 01:22 PM
I believe shockwave came out with their new cat at 80K which is 60 K less. they have been around for 10 years and proven themselves
As in all new boats you need to get them out there first before you charge an arm and a leg.....
upgrades are just icing on the cake you get you into the boat IMO
The shockwave looks like it will be real nice once finished.
I know they are smoking the first couple out the door for around 80K with a HO.
Sadly there have been people on a list with shockwave for over a year and the first boat still isn't rigged??? the boats been out of the mold for several months??
for 140K I would have bought tobys boat and gone on a top notch european vacation:D

boatnam2
12-06-2006, 02:34 PM
new boat not new company the mfg building the boat has been around for years,they also built my boat the hull im talking about.dont know about the rigging.140k way high imo especially with the way the market is soem boat builders not dcb ofcourse but others are slow and i mean real slow like nothing.but as long as your happy with the boat that is all that matters i can tell you for a fact you dont have to worry about the hull construction.

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 03:32 PM
new boat not new company the mfg building the boat has been around for years,they also built my boat the hull im talking about.dont know about the rigging.140k way high imo especially with the way the market is soem boat builders not dcb ofcourse but others are slow and i mean real slow like nothing.but as long as your happy with the boat that is all that matters i can tell you for a fact you dont have to worry about the hull construction.
Cheetah is laying up Nexts?;) :crossx:

boatnam2
12-06-2006, 04:23 PM
Cheetah is laying up Nexts?;) :crossx:
come on ct hit with a aftershock or a water rod but cheetah that was low.

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 06:46 PM
come on ct hit with a aftershock or a water rod but cheetah that was low.
Coudn't resist!!
Lavey makes a real nice boat. :p :)
<------ didn't know that's who was doing there boats.I had seen there sign at carrera and then I had heard they were being built in elsinore.

Kilrtoy
12-06-2006, 07:18 PM
I was under the impression that NEXT was all new and doing all their own stuff, atleast that is what they have been plastering on the net

Clean Freak
12-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Wow Guys, You are brutal. I just joined Hot Boat today an got my boat probably 6 weeks ago and have only missed one weekend in Havasu since then because of a broken upper drive and it was in the shop that weekend. By the way I bought a used boat that I am sure everybody has probably seen on the lake before I bought it and knows the previous owner. Anyway it is my first boat and I am very glad that I bought it at the end of the season so I can learn how to drive it which is going very well I think, at least that is what my wife keeps telling me.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16711Lake_Havasu-med.jpg

Kilrtoy
12-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Wow Guys, You are brutal. I just joined Hot Boat today an got my boat probably 6 weeks ago and have only missed one weekend in Havasu since then because of a broken upper drive and it was in the shop that weekend. By the way I bought a used boat that I am sure everybody has probably seen on the lake before I bought it and knows the previous owner.
UM SORRY, No have never seen it and who is the previous owner

Clean Freak
12-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Dan Cudmore is the previous owner and you have to admit it is a beautiful machine.

dicudmore
12-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Wow Guys, You are brutal. I just joined Hot Boat today an got my boat probably 6 weeks ago and have only missed one weekend in Havasu since then because of a broken upper drive and it was in the shop that weekend. By the way I bought a used boat that I am sure everybody has probably seen on the lake before I bought it and knows the previous owner. Anyway it is my first boat and I am very glad that I bought it at the end of the season so I can learn how to drive it which is going very well I think, at least that is what my wife keeps telling me.
thats a good looking boat :D

GABACHOS_LBC
12-06-2006, 07:56 PM
So a new 28' Conquest Deck fully rigged for around $95,000 out the door would be a pretty sweet deal.

Clean Freak
12-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Thanks Spankin Twins and congrats to you concept1 on your new boat. Get on the lake and have fun. Thats what I am doing.

MR HARLEY
12-06-2006, 08:03 PM
Dan Cudmore is the previous owner.
Who's that? :idea: :D

Kilrtoy
12-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Who's that? :idea: :D
I guess we are supposed to know who this guy is, buti still have no clue even after 26K post

Brian
12-06-2006, 08:58 PM
...Brett
Brett, as in Mr. Mandy?
:D

BOBALOO
12-06-2006, 09:06 PM
I guess we are supposed to know who this guy is, buti still have no clue even after 26K post
You've been SIGGED! :crossx:

Havasu1986
12-06-2006, 09:12 PM
^
|
|
|
|
Look up about 7 posts and you will see him.

Concept1
12-07-2006, 12:18 AM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I was not expecting that kind of number. For that kind of coin I think I would have gotten a Trident with the Illmor stern drive package. However all that matters is you are happy with your boat and it meets your needs. Also it sounds like they took care of you on the trade and interest rate. See you on the water.
Yea well I can say this I wanted a Sleek at first, thats what I had my heart set on, after that deal fell through I still had 75,000 in my mind, I looked at a couple manafacturers and they were all in the 140k range as well, most of the others mentioned in this thread I havent even heard of, but thats my impulsive nature, when I heard the NEXT was so high i just walked right by it but after they worked the deal and got me more for my car and dropped the interest rate the payment was onle 40.00 more then the Sleek at that point i wanted a boat RIGHT THEN and did the deal! Im sure i could have researched it more but thats not my style, if it doesnt work out or I dont like it ill take some knowledge from all you guys and dump the Next and get something bigger and better!

EAZYKILLER2006
12-07-2006, 03:04 AM
all the boats went up about 20k around this past oct~i member about when magic offered the 2.9 finance~ well something close 2 that~ but yea i agree this was still pretty high priced without the upgraded engine...holy cow

Bella
12-07-2006, 06:59 AM
Happy holiday's!!
Brett, as in Mr. Mandy?
:D

Sandbar Mike
12-07-2006, 07:19 AM
WHOLLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
for a 496HO.......
THATS LIKE DCB PRIC ;) ES

Kilrtoy
12-07-2006, 10:20 AM
THATS LIKE DCB PRIC ;) ES
That is not what my check boat says.......
and a mach or an F26 DCB with that setup is under 100K

Brian
12-07-2006, 04:07 PM
Happy holiday's!!
And happy holidays to you and yours as well!
Missed you last couple times I was by the shop. Guess I'll have to find an excuse to come down for a few more improvements on the ole' ride!
:cool:

98 Vector 21
12-07-2006, 06:42 PM
You have to leave the channel to meet other boater's....
Sorry I just had to..... :p

Kilrtoy
12-08-2006, 04:17 PM
You have to leave the channel to meet other boater's....
Sorry I just had to..... :p
I think you have me confused with other DCB owners

Da Twins
12-25-2006, 08:31 AM
Boat looks great
you got what you liked & thats the best for you
if you come to Havasu stop me have a beer & talk
Nice boat Dan

Concept1
12-25-2006, 01:46 PM
Boat looks great
you got what you liked & thats the best for you
if you come to Havasu stop me have a beer & talk
Nice boat Dan
You got it! After being here for a while now im really looking forward to meeting you guys in Havasu. Im looking forward to warm weather more then you all know! See you out there!