PDA

View Full Version : pineapple sake

LAFD
11-28-2006, 12:49 PM
anyone know where they sell some. checked a bunch of different stores but no luck. anything around the sfv??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Never heard of it but have you tried the Asian markets??

LAFD
11-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Never heard of it but have you tried the Asian markets??
yeah went to a couple yesterday and they had a gang of saki but no pineapple. oh well was lookin for some for a christmas gift.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-28-2006, 02:14 PM
There is a pretty nice korean market by my house. I will stop in and see if they have it for ya. :)

voodoomedman
11-28-2006, 02:37 PM
My guess is that whatever restaurant you tasted pineapple sake at mixed the sake with pineapple juice. It doesn't appear that you can buy a bottle of pineapple sake.

That Guy
11-28-2006, 02:39 PM
My guess is that whatever restaurant you tasted pineapple sake at mixed the sake with pineapple juice. It doesn't appear that you can buy a bottle of pineapple sake.
You need to infuse it yourself.....buy a decent sake then put fresh cut pineapple and a small bit of pineapple juice into it and let it sit for a few days or so...if not pineapple enough, let sit for a few more days..... :crossx: If you have a glass infuser they work best but a pitcher will work in a pinch.

LAFD
11-28-2006, 03:07 PM
There is a pretty nice korean market by my house. I will stop in and see if they have it for ya. :)
that would be sweet i would appreciate it thank ya much.

a catered life
11-29-2006, 07:49 AM
oh well was lookin for some for a christmas gift.
thanks for thinking about me :p