PDA

View Full Version : Contractors, Bullhead City Area?

CampbellCarl
11-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Have a place behind Katherine's Landing (DILLIGAF's favorite launchramp) and want to find a GOOD contractor for garage expansion and new kitchen addition. Any and all comments are appreciated, please include the good (I'll talk to them), the bad (inquiring minds want to know) as well as the ugly (I'll talk to them too if they know how to build).
Thanx
Carl

DILLIGAF
11-28-2006, 02:15 PM
I have used Apple Construction in the past. Expensive but good work. I forgot the girls name there but she took over from her father a few years ago. You can get one quote from them and find another or two. One thing about Apple is they are dependable but of course that costs out in BH.
OT: I took out the Spectra the week of TG and was running all over the lake and it ran great. Flat water and good weather.
It was the impeller on the SW and I got that taken care of at the shop there. In/out in 2 hours.

CampbellCarl
11-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Cool, thanx Tom, I'll get ahold of Apple. Glad the SW was only the impeller.
See ya in Gasoline Alley!
Carl

Huckleberry
11-28-2006, 03:24 PM
Carl,
PM XTRM22 on the boards. Chuck does remodels out of the Havasu area. He recently did some work for Charley if ya need references. Oh and yeah, Chuck is ugly...But he's good at what he does also! :rollside:

whoya
11-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Does great work. We bought our house from him and are very pleased. I would use him again without a doubt.

CampbellCarl
11-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Thanx all, I'll make some contacts.
Carl

DILLIGAF
11-29-2006, 09:04 AM
Thanx all, I'll make some contacts.
Carl
Carl...also send Game Time a PM. He had a garage built last year. I think he may have used Apple but did not have them finish it and he did that himself. I know he got other quotes and so forth and would let you know who else he contacted.
Later

Wheeler
11-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Have a place behind Katherine's Landing (DILLIGAF's favorite launchramp) and want to find a GOOD contractor for garage expansion and new kitchen addition. Any and all comments are appreciated, please include the good (I'll talk to them), the bad (inquiring minds want to know) as well as the ugly (I'll talk to them too if they know how to build).
Thanx
Carl
Since construction is slow and getting slower, get about five (5) bids, not the traditional 3. Be sure to beat em up, on price, since they have beating up their customers, for a while now.