PDA

View Full Version : I think it's time for her to go

EmpirE231
11-29-2006, 01:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/empire231/peanut.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/empire231/pics_002.jpg
This is peanut ... she's a full breed beagle... one of the best looking beagles I've seen. she is 2 years old... will be 3 in january. she has papers (ckc I believe? have to pull them up). loves to play... never even barked at a human... friendly dog. she's semi trained... knows how to sit, stay, wait for food, fetch, and go in her doghouse when she's told. I've had her since she was a puppy. only reason I have to get rid of her is because I dont have the time to give her the attention she needs! I had her at my parents house where she got attention from my little sister, but brought her to my house since parents got a new dog, and I realized she should be somewhere with people that give her more attention. I work 6 days a week... so it's tough! she's been and outside dog since I got her. she wont walk inside if the door is open unless you let her.
just seeing if anyone is interested.... I'm still 80/20 on this decision ... 80 giving her away or 20 keeping her. I'm located in riverside, ca. let me know if you're interested or know anyone that is!
thanks

ratso
11-29-2006, 01:53 PM
Don't let that Jackie chick see this. :jawdrop:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-29-2006, 01:55 PM
Awwwwwww! I wish I could take her but we already have 2 dogs and one of them is a little bitch to other dogs. :argue:
She is really cute. I hope you find a good home for her. :rollside:

ratso
11-29-2006, 01:58 PM
Awwwwwww! I wish I could take her but we already have 2 dogs and one of them is a little bitch to other dogs. :argue:
She is really cute. I hope you find a good home for her. :rollside:
Maybe you should call "The Dog Whisperer" :idea:

Essex29
11-29-2006, 02:03 PM
I may be interested...how is she with kids?

rrrr
11-29-2006, 02:07 PM
It's really great that you recognize the dog needs more interaction. Most people would just let her sit alone.
The idiots across the alley from me bought a cute beagle pup about two years ago, and they just leave it outside all the time. It barks because it's lonely and makes me mad, but I'm pissed at the humans for being so stupid, not at the dog for barking.
Thanks for being a good pet owner. :cool:

Bradman
11-29-2006, 02:08 PM
We may be interested as well. Does she shedd very much?

wsuwrhr
11-29-2006, 02:17 PM
I would love to have a Beagle, Mopar doesn't play well with other girls..go figure.
I would be over there today.
Brian
This is peanut ... she's a full breed beagle... one of the best looking beagles I've seen. she is 2 years old... will be 3 in january. she has papers (ckc I believe? have to pull them up). loves to play... never even barked at a human... friendly dog. she's semi trained... knows how to sit, stay, wait for food, fetch, and go in her doghouse when she's told. I've had her since she was a puppy. only reason I have to get rid of her is because I dont have the time to give her the attention she needs! I had her at my parents house where she got attention from my little sister, but brought her to my house since parents got a new dog, and I realized she should be somewhere with people that give her more attention. I work 6 days a week... so it's tough! she's been and outside dog since I got her. she wont walk inside if the door is open unless you let her.
just seeing if anyone is interested.... I'm still 80/20 on this decision ... 80 giving her away or 20 keeping her. I'm located in riverside, ca. let me know if you're interested or know anyone that is!
thanks

EmpirE231
11-29-2006, 02:21 PM
essex29: I've had her around kids 3 and up and she's good... just full of energy and wants to play all the time... she might wear them out haha, how's that lincoln coming along?
rrr: thanks ...
bradman: as far as sheding goes... I'd say lightly - medium. they're considered medium hair? not short, not long... I've never really noticed since she wasnt indoors.
she's just been recently fully groomed by a mobil pet groomer... nails, etc.

Old Texan
11-29-2006, 02:27 PM
Beagles are great dogs for kids. Smart, don't shed much, and love the outdoors. Great boat dogs. Some are barkers if they don't get attention and the 3 I've owned love to dig up gophers which often isn't a good thing.
If I was in CA I'd love to have her. :cool:

Essex29
11-29-2006, 02:28 PM
essex29: I've had her around kids 3 and up and she's good... just full of energy and wants to play all the time... she might wear them out haha, how's that lincoln coming along?
bradman: as far as sheding goes... I'd say lightly - medium. they're considered medium hair? not short, not long... I've never really noticed since she wasnt indoors.
We're almost ready to start on the car, my buddy is almost done with a Impala and will jump into the Lincoln next...I told my daughter she was going to pick out the dog, let me show her the pics and I'll let you know....I know you said she was a outdoor dog, but is she potty trained at all?
What's the story in the 50, still have it?
Tarek

Bradman
11-29-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey EmpirE231,
If Essex29 does not take peanut, we'll be glad to take her. We live in Rancho Cucamonga, so we could pick her up anytime.

rrrr
11-29-2006, 03:12 PM
Good job, HB people.....
That's a big step up by everyone involved. :)

wsuwrhr
11-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Mopar would like a boyfriend.
Keep an eye out. I would like a "local" pup.
Purchase is also an option.
Brian

EmpirE231
11-29-2006, 03:57 PM
thanks for the responses guys! I'm gonna talk it over with my girl here in a few.... and how do I decide who get's her? :) we have two for sure's 1) dilligaf 2) bradman and essex29 as a maybe? :idea:

Bradman
11-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Peanut would be a Xmas present for my 80 year old Mom. Bradman.....have a heart this Xmas time
:)
If thats true then of course she yours. My son lost his dog back in July. He was a black Lab named Bo and was 13 years old when he died. The two of them were best friends. He has been wanting a smaller dog that we would allow in the house and "maybe" on our boat and Peanut would be perfect for that.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k81/msbladua/BrandBo.jpg?t=1164858734

cosal
11-29-2006, 05:59 PM
Im in Riverside, orangecrest/woodcrest area. If you dont get any takers I am definetly interested. Is she ok with dogs and cats. I also have a shih tzu and a couple of cats. check your pm for my phone number...Thx

Bradman
11-30-2006, 08:11 AM
thanks for the responses guys! I'm gonna talk it over with my girl here in a few.... and how do I decide who get's her? :) we have two for sure's 1) dilligaf 2) bradman and essex29 as a maybe? :idea:
So, who got Peanut?

boatsnblondes
11-30-2006, 12:04 PM
Give Peanut to the kid...mom (God bless her) gets her fix walking the other dogs, she'll be fine.... :rollside:

EmpirE231
11-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Dang you guys make this tough... but peanut has been spoken for... she'll go to essex29. all these stories got to me though.... wish I had more peanuts to give away because it seems alot of would have loved to have her! I hope there's no hard feelings :)

Bradman
12-02-2006, 07:01 PM
\So...I found a pic of Peanut at the new home with Essex29
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1871bad_puppy.jpg
:)
Of course I am just kidding. I had this pic and wanted to use it. I think I got it off of HB but not sure....
Man, we lose tonight against UCLA and I just read that Peanut went somewhere else, what is this BLACK SATURDAY...Just kidding, good luck with Peanut. :rollside: