PDA

View Full Version : What we need............

Debbolas
11-29-2006, 05:15 PM
What we need to take our mind off this cold weather is some cool pirate t-shirts.......wonder where we could get some :D

Mandelon
11-29-2006, 05:39 PM
Wet Pirate T shirt contest!!!!!! :crossx:

Mr. V-Driver
11-29-2006, 05:42 PM
Funny you ask<>My bro and I have been thinking about a Badd Ass Skull design for years. From Megadeth to Danzig and everything inbetween, we came up with this. It also started with the Off-Road Trucks and the terrible conditions that they have to go through down in Mexico.
Comming SOON!!!
I got some Pirate type long sleeve tees and sweatshirts, hooded and non being made up, All on Black w/white graphics and Casale Engineering on sleeves should be ready in a week or 2. See pic. #1.
Skull Only T-shirts, on white and black. See pic. #2
Baja Truck T-shirts, on white and black. See pic. #3
Great for Christmas or Anytime!
You can e-mail me direct to: Casale1vdrive@msn.com
Thanxx, MVD

Kindsvater Flat
11-29-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey Rex!!! He's back at it again. :crossx: :crossx:

11-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Hes like herpes, he never really goes away. :)

hoolign
11-29-2006, 08:54 PM
Anglina Jolie and Liz Hurley wearing a tiny pirate taottoo on their feet ...and going at it like a couple of Dia's squirrlels on a nut....now that's what we nned to see!!

NOTALENT
11-29-2006, 08:58 PM
What we need to take our mind off this cold weather is some cool pirate t-shirts.......wonder where we could get some :D
Dont know if im the only one thinking this....but Seinfeld??? Kramer episode when he wants Jerry to go on T.V with his GF latest design??? The whisperer :p

Debbolas
11-30-2006, 06:25 AM
i need some turkey jurkey :D
PM me your address again, I will send you out some....How cold is it in Lake Powell right now?
:D
deb

Mr. V-Driver
11-30-2006, 08:08 AM
Bump back to top.

Kachina26
11-30-2006, 08:17 AM
Bump back to top.
Bump? Did you forget, this is Deb's silly break the boredom of winter thread and not one of your usual spam threads? Man, you are confused.

Mr. V-Driver
11-30-2006, 08:25 AM
Bump? Did you forget, this is Deb's silly break the boredom of winter thread and not one of your usual spam threads? Man, you are confused.
Actually, not confused. If you slowww dowwwn and read carefully,...she's asking for Pirate T-shirts. I'm showing something that pertains to what she is after, not spam and not B.S.!
Anybody else have pirate stuff to contribute????????????????????????????

Ziggy
11-30-2006, 08:59 AM
I gots me some Pirate Shwag when we were in the Caymans......AAAArg!
shiver me timbers. :skull: :crossx:
A cool shirt I bought was from a company based out of SaltLake(Ibelieve) called DelSol. Everything they sell changes color once it goes into the sun, then changes back when back indoors or out of the suns UV.

shockwavebd
11-30-2006, 09:32 AM
There is a pirate store in shore line village by the yardhouse...got some cool shrits for my grandson for Xmas last friday...... :crossx:

Kachina26
11-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Actually, not confused. If you slowww dowwwn and read carefully,...she's asking for Pirate T-shirts. I'm showing something that pertains to what she is after, not spam and not B.S.!
Anybody else have pirate stuff to contribute????????????????????????????You posted your stuff at 5:45pm yesterday, she posted to the thread around 6:25am. I'm guessing she saw it before you bumped it an hour and a half later.

topless
11-30-2006, 09:44 AM
What we need to take our mind off this cold weather is some cool pirate t-shirts.......wonder where we could get some :DDeb, what is the name of your husbands company?

RiverDave
11-30-2006, 09:49 AM
Did pirates have V-Drives? :idea:
Nope, someone tried to Spam them with the idea and they got rather turned off by it so they elected to use sails.
RD :D

Mr. V-Driver
11-30-2006, 10:10 AM
Did pirates have V-Drives? :idea:
I wish they did. Spain and England were fighting each other, stealing from each other treasures that the found in the New America as they tried to return to their homeland. Wind power was the only choice and sails were used. Vikings used long oars and sometimes sails. Untill the Engine was born, there were no V-Drives. Maybe in the small town of Italy called Casale, my ancestors were thinking about it. I'm sure that Leonardo DaVinci saw it in his mind that it was going to happen, but didn't know when or where.
They were pondering Bicycles, Pepparoni Pizza and The Casale V-Drive. LOL!!!
Ieerrr Matee!!!

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Look @ My Avitar!

Big Kahunaa
11-30-2006, 11:38 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/JiveBeat/Pirate%20Stuff/d5fa7981.jpg

Mr. V-Driver
11-30-2006, 01:24 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e285/JiveBeat/Pirate%20Stuff/d5fa7981.jpg
That is one sexy Pirate and She is the Treasure to be Treasured!!
Dayum!!!

AZKC
11-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Ask and ye shall recieve :crossx: Its all about the peoples :rollside:
Get your Pirate tshirts here (http://www.cafepress.com/buy/pirate/-/cfpt2_/x_20/cfpt_/source_searchBox/copt_/y_12)

Debbolas
11-30-2006, 04:01 PM
Ask and ye shall recieve :crossx: Its all about the peoples :rollside:
Get your Pirate tshirts here (http://www.cafepress.com/buy/pirate/-/cfpt2_/x_20/cfpt_/source_searchBox/copt_/y_12)
You beautiful Arizonian :D Thanks! I love that site, I'm e-mailing to Scream as we speak.....
Any more pirates? ;)
we could always discuss men wearing kilts :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
11-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Don't know about a pirate, but a wench sounds better
http://www.droppedin.com/entryimages/sexypirate2.jpg

Debbolas
11-30-2006, 04:23 PM
Wow, I feel bad, I need to clear something up.
Mr. V-Drive asked for my e-mail to send me some pirate shirt pics and I suggested a thread for his shirts in case anyone here wanted to buy one.
This is totally my fault....see what I get for not wanting to give my e-mail address out to a stranger :rolleyes:
Why is everyone so angry? :cry:
Who needs a hug? ;)

hoolign
11-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Well.then...i see my Angleina and Liz idea went south :mad:

Kachina26
12-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Don't know about a pirate, but a wench sounds better
http://www.droppedin.com/entryimages/sexypirate2.jpg
She looks constipated.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-01-2006, 01:29 PM
I'm going to the buccaneer museum in the Keys at the end of the month. I'll take some pics for you. :D

Debbolas
12-01-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm going to the buccaneer museum in the Keys at the end of the month. I'll take some pics for you. :D
cool :rollside:

Kachina26
12-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Wow, I feel bad, I need to clear something up.
Mr. V-Drive asked for my e-mail to send me some pirate shirt pics and I suggested a thread for his shirts in case anyone here wanted to buy one.
This is totally my fault....see what I get for not wanting to give my e-mail address out to a stranger :rolleyes:
Why is everyone so angry? :cry:
Who needs a hug? ;)
Mr V driver colluding to spam crap on HB?! Say it isn't so!!!
Let me temper that statement with this. Casale is synonymous with V-drives and really doesn't need spamming to get the name out there. It's a proven product and a leader in the industry. That's what make giving away old gaskets and the like so tacky.