PDA

View Full Version : life jackets

rileys ride
01-28-2003, 04:07 PM
Where can I get a quality life jacket, seen lifeline catalog is there someplace else to look,want looks and something possibly to save my ass...

Clown
01-28-2003, 04:26 PM
rileys ride:
Where can I get a quality life jacket, seen lifeline catalog is there someplace else to look,want looks and something possibly to save my ass... Ya There is but First Your Going to have to Buy the one that I'M selling on the parts swapmeet page.
Only need to get TWO BONES for it
Then I'll Fill you in on where to get an expensive One!
jawdrop

rileys ride
01-28-2003, 04:45 PM
OK Ill bite, ... where is the page you speek of or tell me what ya got

Sangster
01-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Try "SRP"....Here's their Link (http://www.securityrace.com/lifejacket.htm) And there about 1/2 the cost of Lifeline.... eek!
[ January 28, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

GN117 Big Dawg
01-28-2003, 05:23 PM
Hi RR ! Lifeline is a great product, Mr. Bill Faulnteroy is a MAJOR contributor to the wellfare of our sports participants.
Equally, Mr. Al LaPoint of Security Racing Products, Renton, Wa. is also active in our sport as a competitor, and innovator of saftey products. Al's phone is 425-226-1586, or at securityrace.com. RR this is offered to you as a way to compare styles, both of these people are TOTALLY dedicated to our sports saftey, they are both freinds of mine and freinds of one another. I know for certain your saftey is their first concerne.
Please, for me and all the folks that care for you and our sports saftey, remember, IF YOU HAVE A $15 HEAD...STICK IT IN A $15 HELMET. The same goes for yor lifesupport vest, IF YOUR ASS AIN'T WORTH A DIME, DON'T SPEND A DIME ON YOUR LIFE JACKET.

DUCKY
01-28-2003, 05:30 PM
What kind of racing are you planning on? I think IHBA requires the use of Lifeline products.

GofastRacer
01-28-2003, 05:50 PM
rileys ride:
Where can I get a quality life jacket, seen lifeline catalog is there someplace else to look,want looks and something possibly to save my ass... If you're going drag racing, give Bill at Lifeline a call (928) 669-9241, I just traded a full shute jacket like new at Thanksgiving, he may still have it, you might get a deal on it???... :cool:

SK48
01-28-2003, 07:24 PM
Give my wife Lisa a call a Lifeline 928-669-9241.
She can get a catalog out to you, and can help with custom colors and embroidery. I'm prejudiced but they do make a nice product.

GofastRacer
01-28-2003, 07:38 PM
SK48:
Give my wife Lisa a call a Lifeline 928-669-9241.
She can get a catalog out to you, and can help with custom colors and embroidery. I'm prejudiced but they do make a nice product. Yep, they do have nice stuff!, I didn't know Lisa was your wife, learn something new every day!.. wink

LeE ss13
01-29-2003, 08:15 AM
I was wearing Lifeline gear when I crashed this deal. Worked very well for me. And yes I bought Bill's Sub, hence the logo.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/Broken_DCucci.JPG
Art ... this was the boat we bought from Nish. Turns out it was the first D'Cucci ever made. It had Aircraft grade Aluminum-Titanium hardward in it. I once showed Irv Casales the driveshaft, he said it could have only been machine in a large factory.

GofastRacer
01-29-2003, 09:23 AM
LeE ss13:
I was wearing Lifeline gear when I crashed this deal. Worked very well for me. And yes I bought Bill's Sub, hence the logo.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Circle_Racers/Broken_DCucci.JPG
Art ... this was the boat we bought from Nish. Turns out it was the first D'Cucci ever made. It had Aircraft grade Aluminum-Titanium hardward in it. I once showed Irv Casales the driveshaft, he said it could have only been machine in a large factory. Yeah, I remember it, you still got it??.. wink

LeE ss13
01-29-2003, 09:40 AM
Yes ... well half of it anyway.

GofastRacer
01-29-2003, 09:51 AM
Cool, wish I still had mine, it's at Don's now, all thrashed out!.. :mad: