PDA

View Full Version : Need to get out of your home without losing your ass?

HM
11-29-2006, 07:25 PM
I am working with a new group of investors that are looking to buy homes - especially homes that are near/at/over 100% LTV with their financing. They will give you FULL MARKET VALUE OFFER for your home - not a trick...not a lowball offer...a true FULL MARKET VALUE OFFER. All cash or terms....you decide.
These are people looking to pick up properties to HOLD.
I know a lot of you ballers are a bit tapped out on LTV and are afraid of a real estate bubble burst. Let these guys take your pain and worries away and get out while you are still on top!!!
These guys are into real estate for the long haul and can afford to hold on your homes for a very long time, long enough to make it profitable.
And...they are interested in homes just about any where in the U.S., so this is not limited to CA.
Frank 951-990-6779

Outnumbered
11-29-2006, 07:31 PM
I don't get it. Its not like there is a shortage of homes out there for sale. "Investors" paying "market value". Makes no sense. What is the catch?

andy01
11-29-2006, 08:08 PM
I don't get it. Its not like there is a shortage of homes out there for sale. "Investors" paying "market value". Makes no sense. What is the catch?
I'll second that, if they are "paying full market value" then they can go buy a million homes tomorrow. It might be what they think is "market value". Nothing free in this world, and investors don't give money away...........

76ANTHONY
11-29-2006, 08:18 PM
sounds kinda like an infomercial to me...

HM
11-29-2006, 08:19 PM
Want to keep your usual real estate "professionals" out of these deals.
No catch. You are either interested or not. If not, then be on your way. Nothing to see here. :D

HM
11-29-2006, 08:23 PM
I am a local on ***boat, and I am in the spam section. Don't be dicks if you are not interested, because I will beat you down worse than if you sunk your boat and got your wife to start a fundraiser in your name.
Lot's of people who have LTV issues who can't sell because they will lose their ass. If you are interested, let me know. If not, moooooooove along.

TheCarDudes
11-29-2006, 08:46 PM
How is market value determined?
Independent 3rd party appraisal?

dumbandyoung
11-29-2006, 11:21 PM
Im a realtor. My team is #4 out of the entire Century 21 system(66,000 agents). Anyone looking to buy or sell real estate, let me know. We serve the San Gabriel Valley/ Inland Empire. Been through this market before. Lots of Experiance. If some does need to get out of a home or investment call me. I've got people that will by cash fast!

Outnumbered
11-30-2006, 07:44 AM
Im a realtor. My team is #4 out of the entire Century 21 system(66,000 agents). Anyone looking to buy or sell real estate, let me know. We serve the San Gabriel Valley/ Inland Empire. Been through this market before. Lots of Experiance. If some does need to get out of a home or investment call me. I've got people that will by cash fast!
Imagine that, another investor/agent pops out of the woodwork :crossx:

phebus
11-30-2006, 07:57 AM
What if I just need to get my head out of my ass without losing my home? Can you help me? :)

cruser
11-30-2006, 08:15 AM
I am not in the sell it or loose it mode but I do want to sell since I am transferring out of state (thank god) in the spring. The house is in Hillsboro Oregon. 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2052 sq ft on >8K sg ft Cul de Sac (sp?)lot. $345K. Anyone interested? I'll send the link to the listing to those interested.

ChumpChange
11-30-2006, 08:15 AM
And you'll want to take 6% off the selling price where HolyMoly's peeps will give me full market value without having to pay you(#59,998) for being on the #4 team.

HM
11-30-2006, 08:57 AM
How is market value determined?
Independent 3rd party appraisal?
That is fine. As I said, this is not a trick to get properties at a low value.

HM
11-30-2006, 09:01 AM
What if I just need to get my head out of my ass without losing my home? Can you help me? :)
There is no hope for you. Just kidding. Yes, we can do what are called Foreclosure bailouts that are not designed to just postpone the inevitable and steel your property from you. Besides, they have specific laws in CA around that. We can't do them for everyone - you have to have the ability to pay your loan from this point forward. If someone is behind, we can bring them current - possibly buy your current loan at a discount. What the investors will want to is share in appreciation growth of your home in this scenario. There are not as many options here than with someone wanting to get out of a home.

HM
11-30-2006, 09:02 AM
I am not in the sell it or loose it mode but I do want to sell since I am transferring out of state (thank god) in the spring. The house is in Hillsboro Oregon. 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2052 sq ft on >8K sg ft Cul de Sac (sp?)lot. $345K. Anyone interested? I'll send the link to the listing to those interested.
Sent you a PM.

HM
11-30-2006, 09:30 AM
And you'll want to take 6% off the selling price where HolyMoly's peeps will give me full market value without having to pay you(#59,998) for being on the #4 team.
Real Estate agents have a place. But for people who are near/at/over 100% of the value of their home, they are going to have to pay to get out of their homes or walk with nothing. ChumpChange you are exactly right. If I could get someone out for 25% of the cost or less, and even give them creative options on how to handle that cost, most people get excited at saving THOUSANDS of dollars. Many people don't have this money and are destined for foreclosure. Many people are in foreclosure because of that. So, then people go for short sales an so forth, which are a great option for some.
Your average real estate agent doesn't like what we do, for one, they won't make a commission on what we do and we can take a property from them without ever having to pay them. It is funny he mentioned Century 21, because one of our investors was sued by Century 21 in Palmdale and LOST!! They first took my investor, who happens to be a real estate agent, to the grievence committee, and lost. Then sued and lost. Meanwhile, the sellers of the homes are singing his praises because they got out of their homes without feeling raped. Now, if we are introduced to a person through a real estate agent, we will pay them a commission - it ain't gonna be your normal real estate commission, but then, they weren't going to make any commission on a house that couldn't sell through normal means.
Now, my investors can work with people who have lots of equity and want fair market value for their property, but a normal sale is probably more suitable for these people. But, there are some people who this is perfect for as they may have bought another home, and need a creative way to get out of the previous home.
This is a bit involved, but for people who need alternatives and don't want to lose their ass, this is a great alternative to taking it in the shorts. I have sent PM's with some details, but it is best if you just call me. But please, call me only if you are interested.
Frank 951-990-6779

bigq
11-30-2006, 09:47 AM
Sounds like a pyramid scheme with bad spelling and grammer. :rolleyes:
Not to mention a thread hijacker....

HM
11-30-2006, 09:51 AM
LOL...well, real estate agents are the original network marketers.
But, Keller Williams Realty is the official Pyramid company of Real Estate.

wright27
11-30-2006, 10:22 AM
I tried to sell my home and had no luck. So now I am renting it. I would have tried this out to see what it was about. Sucks for me. :cry:

HM
11-30-2006, 11:07 AM
I tried to sell my home and had no luck. So now I am renting it. I would have tried this out to see what it was about. Sucks for me. :cry:
How would you like to get more money out of your renter by transfering the tax write off while not increasing your tax liability?

El Prosecutor
11-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Yep. Bad spelling and grammar.
Apparently it is infectious. :p

Ken F
11-30-2006, 12:57 PM
HolyMoley, you trying to say there really is a Santa Claus?
Ken

HM
11-30-2006, 01:15 PM
Ken
LOL...perhaps for some. :D

bigq
11-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Yep. Bad spelling and grammar.
Apparently it is infectious. :p
Damnit..trying to be a smartass and it backfires on me. :cool:

Rexone
11-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Ken
Ironically I think Santa is much better looking than Holymoly.

707dog
11-30-2006, 05:39 PM
holymoly im interested in what you have going on. me and my lady have had our house on the market for around 5-6 months and have lowered the price 60k off the apraised price..we have gottin alot of people looking and a few wanting to do lease/option to buy buy we just are trying to dump the house,we have a new baby do in a few weeks and really dont want the damn stress of renting the thing what can ya do for us? we have advertised in all the reality ads around here!!! if interested let me know and where i can send some info...thanx

HM
11-30-2006, 05:46 PM
holymoly im interested in what you have going on. me and my lady have had our house on the market for around 5-6 months and have lowered the price 60k off the apraised price..we have gottin alot of people looking and a few wanting to do lease/option to buy buy we just are trying to dump the house,we have a new baby do in a few weeks and really dont want the damn stress of renting the thing what can ya do for us? we have advertised in all the reality ads around here!!! if interested let me know and where i can send some info...thanx
Sending you a PM.

707dog
11-30-2006, 06:38 PM
got your pm thanx for getting back to me, im going to pass this off to the brains of this operation and we'll let ya know if this will work for our situation..thanx again!!

HM
11-30-2006, 06:40 PM
got your pm thanx for getting back to me, im going to pass this off to the brains of this operation and we'll let ya know if this will work for our situation..thanx again!!
Good luck with what ever you decide. It is nice to have options.

bigheavyd2
11-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Hey holymoly I have a brand new house for sale but it's in fla. right next to a big water park and a school $ 355 K just CO. need to unload it.

riverroyal
11-30-2006, 07:54 PM
there are some high dollar investers who believe the RE market slump isnt gonna last real long.So buy up the people in trouble.My opinion is come spring,if the rates are still low 6's,with builders now on "framing hold" the inventory will go down meaning price will go up again.The media has now freaked everybody out.BUT what do I know,im on ***boat right

BrianB
11-30-2006, 07:59 PM
I am a local on ***boat, and I am in the spam section. Don't be dicks if you are not interested, because I will beat you down worse than if you sunk your boat and got your wife to start a fundraiser in your name.
Lot's of people who have LTV issues who can't sell because they will lose their ass. If you are interested, let me know. If not, moooooooove along.
HolyMoly is a spammin whooooore
Bump

HM
11-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey holymoly I have a brand new house for sale but it's in fla. right next to a big water park and a school $ 355 K just CO. need to unload it.
Sent you a pm.

HM
11-30-2006, 08:04 PM
HolyMoly is a spammin whooooore
Bump
Look who logged on!!! Musta spent 10 minutes typing that out!

BrianB
11-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Look who logged on!!! Musta spent 10 minutes typing that out!
You have to much faith in my ability master

bigq
11-30-2006, 08:37 PM
there are some high dollar investers who believe the RE market slump isnt gonna last real long.So buy up the people in trouble.My opinion is come spring,if the rates are still low 6's,with builders now on "framing hold" the inventory will go down meaning price will go up again.The media has now freaked everybody out.BUT what do I know,im on ***boat right
He stated long term, next spring is not long term. With the affordability index where it is and all the intro loans coming due I can't see that scenario playing out. It cracks me up that some people think that we have hit bottom. It took 8 years to get here and after it starts to downturn it takes 6 months :rolleyes: . When the average joe can no longer purchase a first time home I think you have a problem.
That's my really bad guess :cool:

HM
11-30-2006, 08:55 PM
He stated long term, next spring is not long term. With the affordability index where it is and all the intro loans coming due I can't see that scenario playing out. It cracks me up that some people think that we have hit bottom. It took 8 years to get here and after it starts to downturn it takes 6 months :rolleyes: . When the average joe can no longer purchase a first time home I think you have a problem.
That's my really bad guess :cool:
If the bubble continues to burst, it will take a little longer than 6 months...I HOPE! One of the guys I am working with likes to say that he prays to god for one more down market in real estate in his lifetime, and he promises not to spend all the money this time.
The devil is in the details. My investors are not buying the house, they are buying the note. I am the one "buying" the house and making sure the note gets paid. These guys go in feed on the lenders worries about a down market with their 100% loans out there. They buy them at deep discounts and then sell them. I have to keep them serviced for 3 or more years for them to get the price on the secondary market. We get the owners of the home to leave the financing in place, similar to a lease option, wrap loan, deed for contract and etc, only we do it better and safer with the use of an beneficiary directed living trust. There are other guys doing similar deals, but I stumbled upon these investors which one is related to my office manager. I told him what I was doing and they were all over me like BrianB on a Carter Carb. They can't get every lender to give deep discounts as there are a significant number of lenders who don't think the bubble is bursting and are willing to ride it out. No big deal, I still pick up the properties as it still works without the investors buying the note - I just don't make as much on the deal. But, is still a great option for many many sellers.

HM
12-04-2006, 10:37 PM
Alright guys and girls...I now have more homes than I can manage in the short term. I still have a few phone calls to return, and will help everyone that I can. You can still call me for information on this strategy to get out of your home - safely and with your dignity, and equity intact. But, I will probably refer you to one of my associates that will more than take care of nearly any situation.
Now, I need to find a few buyers who might have less than perfect credit who would like a low cost and low headache way of getting into a property.

locogringo
12-05-2006, 09:55 AM
Funny how people respond to something they know nothing about.
I buy homes at Full Asking Price (doesn't necessarily mean it is their asking price and/or full market value). What I think Frank is saying is that if you are over-encumbered, under-encumbered, sideways, backwards or ass-up on your property, there is a way for him (and me for that matter) to buy your home. I buy homes all the time where the owner owes as much if not more than what it is worth.
I try being a problem solver (as most involved in Real Estate, I trust, try to be). The point of the matter here is that just because a house is over-encumbered or has no equity soesn't mean that the seller is out of luck.
I think that is what is meant. And hey, if you will buy some shampoo and soap from me at the same time.... GREAT!!! :D :D

locogringo
12-05-2006, 09:59 AM
also, I only deal with motivated sellers. If someone wants to sell me a house for $650,000 and it is only worth $600,000, well, you know the answer to that.
:yuk:

HM
12-05-2006, 12:35 PM
Daniel is correct. He does similar/same thing as me. Infact it was Daniel who actually got me interested in these strategies and he doesn't even know it. He posted a while back on a Havasu home and said something about a inter continental viva las vegas trust(I just made that up, but that was how it sounded to me at them time much like it probably sounds to those hearing about for the first time), and I was like...what the hell is that? So I researched the crap out of it and here I am today. I am involved in lots of trusts and different creative strategies on wealth protection, retirement planning, and etc. I preach diversification and real estate is something just about everyone should be involved in. I hate traditional rental properties, but I want investment properties. I want to pickup properties in a buyers market without taking advantage of people who are in a tough spot.
This is an exit strategy out of a property. You don't have to be upside down or in default or anything like that....it is just that those people are forced to be more open minded about the options out there. I would love to work with people that have a ton of equity and great credit as well as we can do different things. But right now, there are lots of people who need options. I like it because I help people keep their dignity and equity in place.

x7734x
12-05-2006, 01:39 PM
I have a 2 Bed. 2 Bath, Condo in Las Vegas (actually Henderson) that I'm looking to get out of. I'm in the midst of a job transfer to Canada and need to get this thing sold ASAP. I'd rather not go through an agent. I have equity not a lot but around 30K. Let me know what you can do for me.
Thanks,
Brian

locogringo
12-05-2006, 04:39 PM
I have a 2 Bed. 2 Bath, Condo in Las Vegas (actually Henderson) that I'm looking to get out of. I'm in the midst of a job transfer to Canada and need to get this thing sold ASAP. I'd rather not go through an agent. I have equity not a lot but around 30K. Let me know what you can do for me.
Thanks,
Brian
Are you willing to sell for what you owe?
Vegas is seeing a big hit as of late.
If not, and we can agree on a price, would you be willing to keep whatever equity in place for not too long of a future?
I don't care who you go through, Frank or me, but feel free to call either one of us.
You can reach me at daniel@danielbuyshouses.com

Outnumbered
12-05-2006, 06:07 PM
Funny how people respond to something they know nothing about.
I buy homes at Full Asking Price (doesn't necessarily mean it is their asking price and/or full market value). What I think Frank is saying is that if you are over-encumbered, under-encumbered, sideways, backwards or ass-up on your property, there is a way for him (and me for that matter) to buy your home. I buy homes all the time where the owner owes as much if not more than what it is worth.
I try being a problem solver (as most involved in Real Estate, I trust, try to be). The point of the matter here is that just because a house is over-encumbered or has no equity soesn't mean that the seller is out of luck.
I think that is what is meant. And hey, if you will buy some shampoo and soap from me at the same time.... GREAT!!! :D :D
He actually said "Full Market Value". So that part was a stretch I guess?

78Southwind
12-05-2006, 08:31 PM
Pretty interesting, back about 13 years ago I almost got into a similar deal. Hard to remember all of the particulars however, my deal was going to be an equity sharing deal. My real estate agent knew of a property that just about to go into foreclosure. My real estate agent was negotiating the loan and trying to buy it down for me. Then we were going to lease the property for the cost of payment and taxes to someone that wanted to share in the equity. Then after about 5 years we would sell the house and share in the equity or they could buy out our share of the equity.
I am not sure of the name of the trust that was going to be used but sounds similar to what both of you are using. We had a very short time span to make it all work and we were unsuccessful. We interview a couple people mostly those that didn’t have the greatest credit and didn’t have a down payment to purchases a home of their own. I thought it would have been a great opportunity for both parties if I could of found the right person.
Have either of you had similar dealings and if so what was your outcome?

HM
12-07-2006, 07:41 PM
He actually said "Full Market Value". So that part was a stretch I guess?
No stretch - no tricks. I look at comps, and we can even do an appraisal if needed.

HM
12-07-2006, 08:25 PM
Pretty interesting, back about 13 years ago I almost got into a similar deal. Hard to remember all of the particulars however, my deal was going to be an equity sharing deal. My real estate agent knew of a property that just about to go into foreclosure. My real estate agent was negotiating the loan and trying to buy it down for me. Then we were going to lease the property for the cost of payment and taxes to someone that wanted to share in the equity. Then after about 5 years we would sell the house and share in the equity or they could buy out our share of the equity.
I am not sure of the name of the trust that was going to be used but sounds similar to what both of you are using. We had a very short time span to make it all work and we were unsuccessful. We interview a couple people mostly those that didn’t have the greatest credit and didn’t have a down payment to purchases a home of their own. I thought it would have been a great opportunity for both parties if I could of found the right person.
Have either of you had similar dealings and if so what was your outcome?
I have done a LOT of advertising for buyers. I have found quite a few with some money. There are a lot of people out there that don't have any extra cash...and that does not stop a deal per say. I can take an unsecured note that can be paid down over time. I can collateralize a note with a paid off Harley, or boat, or something. I will file a UCC filing on the personal property. I can bump the starting value of the home to the buyer so I have built in equity or we can split future equity. If people don't have enough to put down, then I push the tax lease concept- and I get all the future value. There is 1000 ways to structure these deals.

CA Stu
12-08-2006, 03:22 PM
I'd rather deal with a real estate professional with a screen name of "dumbandyoung", but thanks for the offer, guys. :hammerhea
Bump
Thanks
CA Stu

HM
12-08-2006, 04:56 PM
I'd rather deal with a real estate professional with a screen name of "dumbandyoung", but thanks for the offer, guys. :hammerhea
Bump
Thanks
CA Stu
LOL

dumbandyoung
01-05-2007, 07:28 PM
No pyramid Eric Draven. I have a real job, work real hours and make real paychecks.

dumbandyoung
01-05-2007, 07:32 PM
No I wont. I have ways to work out how I get paid. I don't think I should get paid 6% if i didn't earn it. Im not trying to compete for business on here. Thats what prospecting is for. You should go do some!:)

dumbandyoung
01-05-2007, 07:34 PM
No pyramid Eric Draven. I have a real job, work real hours and make real paychecks.

dumbandyoung
01-07-2007, 09:24 PM
:)

mrs.rvrluvr
01-08-2007, 09:08 PM
We have been trying to sell our house for 8 mo. In the high desert if this is for real I would be interested.

dumbandyoung
01-10-2007, 11:01 AM
is it on the mls?

HM
01-10-2007, 03:02 PM
We have been trying to sell our house for 8 mo. In the high desert if this is for real I would be interested.
I am full up on properties right now....but, I can still talk to you and tell you how it works. I would try to send you a PM but it looks like yours are not working right now.
Right now, there is an abundance of people looking for creative ways to get out of their houses. So, your home may not be in a position to make this work like most deals - a lot of it depends on the financing you have in place. And, depends on what you are willing to do financially.
e-mail me at frank@equityfactor.net or call me at 951-990-6779.
Frank

locogringo
01-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Since Frank is too busy (lol, glad to hear) and I am always available, feel free to call me should you like. If someone has a home for sale and is at least a little motivated, I will have a way that I can buy it.
Just because I help people out of foreclosure doesn't mean that that is the only type of houses I buy. About 40% of them are bought in other methods.
However, since this is Frank's thread (technically), you should bow to his wishes first.
My number direct is 310-492-5223 or email me at daniel@danielbuyshouses.com
Daniel Bruckner

Ivan Dan
01-10-2007, 08:04 PM
I'm a member of the Victor Valley MLS if you need any help feel free to e-mail (Dan@DanKaatz.com), call or PM me.

bigq
01-10-2007, 10:32 PM
So....your not a real estate agent...I don't get it what do you do?:D

HM
01-11-2007, 10:09 AM
Since Frank is too busy (lol, glad to hear) and I am always available, feel free to call me should you like. If someone has a home for sale and is at least a little motivated, I will have a way that I can buy it.
Just because I help people out of foreclosure doesn't mean that that is the only type of houses I buy. About 40% of them are bought in other methods.
However, since this is Frank's thread (technically), you should bow to his wishes first.
My number direct is 310-492-5223 or email me at daniel@danielbuyshouses.com
Daniel Bruckner
LOL....I have no problem with you offering to jump in. I need to talk to you about short sale options for a couple of people I am working with where thier financing rates are just too high. Short sale appears to be the best option - but I have not been involved in thoses....yet.
Daniel is the veteran here. He is responsible for me getting into this area of real estate...without him even trying.

dumbandyoung
01-11-2007, 10:54 AM
So....your not a real estate agent...I don't get it what do you do?:D
I am a Realtor. A pyramid is selling herba-life or one of those late night infomercials. I work 40-50hrs a week and make real income. Yes off commission. Im not some wanna be.

HM
01-11-2007, 11:50 AM
I am a Realtor. A pyramid is selling herba-life or one of those late night infomercials. I work 40-50hrs a week and make real income. Yes off commission. Im not some wanna be.
There is Keller Williams, which is an MLM Real Estate company. Word on the street is the local Keller Williams to me is about to fold.
Real Estate and Insurance industries are pyramidish in that people get overrides and such...except they get to fire people - and they usually (not always) hire qualified people, vs. where the mlm/pyramid type companies spend most of their time recruiting anyone who can fog a mirror.
The easy way to spot a pyramid type company/scheme is that they spend most their time recruiting new people and avoid actually talking about the products or services they supposedly sell.

bigq
01-11-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm just messing with you man. I wouldn't call Herbal Life a pyramid scheme though it is pretty much commissions structured like most commission based businesses.
I see infomercials all night long about real estate...:idea:

dumbandyoung
01-11-2007, 11:57 AM
damn. good bye to keller williams. which office though. some guy tried to get me to work for him a while ago. sound t fishy. he was out your way

HM
01-11-2007, 01:10 PM
damn. good bye to keller williams. which office though. some guy tried to get me to work for him a while ago. sound t fishy. he was out your way
The Canyon Lake office is the one I am talking about. There has been a lot of politics around that location with our community....more than usual. The owner of that office is the president of the Chamber of Commerce. They took over a building and kicked out a lot of local businesses that had been there for years. They were growing fast and furious and now I am told most are gone/left. This is all hearsay, but I have heard it from a few different credible sources who actually have business to lose by this location closing. I am sure that Keller-Williams will publicly say that everything is wonderful and that the rumors are from people who didn't want to work...which is probably true as well.
Keller-Williams in general does a great job. They have one of the best trainings around and you have the ability to make 100% of the commission...if you cough up $20K upfront or something....but if you are someone who sells 13 properties in one year....that is probably worth it. They don't go overboard on the recruiting...atleast it appears that way. They have "career night" about once a month.
I have baggage when it comes to MLM as I got pretty involved in a phone based one and gave it my all. I wasn't upset with the money I made...I was upset with all the lies of all the top people. No one was who they portrayed. No one made the kind of money they let you to beleive. It seemed like the sleazier the individual...the better they did and the more they were loved by the people at the top. Everything was a manipulation...and they ruined perfectly good cliches by abusing them into the ground. They taught strategies that helped the people at the top, not the new people. I think the overall MLM concept is a decent concept and a great distribution strategy as proven in the nutritional supplement industry. I am actually writing a book about the MLM industry. It started out as a slam piece on the industry, but I have changed it a bit. It is still a slam, but it humorous. And I changed the title so I can actually sell some books. The Title is:
"Fake-it 'Till You Make-it
The Complete Guide to the MLM Industry
and How These Few Strategies Will Make
You Wealthy Beyond Your Wildest Dreams"
:D

HM
01-11-2007, 04:36 PM
And the Midget strikes with another pyramid scam:eek:
LOL.....don't give people the wrong idea. One pyramid company is all I can handle in my lifetime. But, I did say, and still do, that if I do get involved with another MLM...I will own it and be the one at the very top.
Did you notify the authorities in Hawaii and CA that canadians will be invading in Feb? I'll make sure we have the proper defenses set up....you know...deodorant and job applications. :D

locogringo
01-12-2007, 12:04 AM
"Fake-it 'Till You Make-it
The Complete Guide to the MLM Industry
and How These Few Strategies Will Make
You Wealthy Beyond Your Wildest Dreams"
:D
LOL... NICE!
Yeah call me.
If you are interested, the last Tuesday of every month at the Eagle Glen Golf Course, from 7-10 there is a real estate investors club that gets together. Typically 150-200 people. The guy who heads it only charges $20 per head and it is a great way to network with other investors/wholesalers/rehabbers/contractors/realtors etc, etc. Typically there are guests speakers who talk about what they are doing and the success, etc in that field. It is an open forum and really informal.
It also helps that I am going to be talking a little to the whole group about the foreclosure industry and how to get involved with buying foreclosures/pre-foreclosures in the CA marketplace.:D

HM
01-12-2007, 09:04 AM
LOL... NICE!
Yeah call me.
If you are interested, the last Tuesday of every month at the Eagle Glen Golf Course, from 7-10 there is a real estate investors club that gets together. Typically 150-200 people. The guy who heads it only charges $20 per head and it is a great way to network with other investors/wholesalers/rehabbers/contractors/realtors etc, etc. Typically there are guests speakers who talk about what they are doing and the success, etc in that field. It is an open forum and really informal.
It also helps that I am going to be talking a little to the whole group about the foreclosure industry and how to get involved with buying foreclosures/pre-foreclosures in the CA marketplace.:D
I'll be there.