PDA

View Full Version : N.J.B.A.

WILDERTHANU540
06-11-2002, 07:15 PM
OK LETS START GETTING THE HYPE GOING FOR THE N.J.B.A RACE COMING UP! THIS IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! WHO'S GOING. RACING, WATCHING, LEARNING? WHATS UP !!!! I KNOW I'M READY TO SEE SOME FAST FLATTIES!

Jetboatguru
06-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Geoff, I'll be there driving a boat. I can't say which one, but I will be there. Give me a call and I'll fill you in.

JohnATJmmarine
06-12-2002, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by Jetboatguru:
Geoff, I'll be there driving a boat. I can't say which one, but I will be there. Give me a call and I'll fill you in.
JBG aren`t you driving the SKIDMARK at that race

RunnerBottom Ricci
06-12-2002, 10:02 AM
Guru, Where will you be pitted? I would like to bring my children by for autographs. Will the white boat be there?
Originally posted by Jetboatguru:

Flat Bottom Frank
06-12-2002, 12:06 PM
YEah Guru, which boat you driving. I heard that the 505 won't be attending. Is is because the Flat Nasty will be there or did the funding end?

Jetboatguru
06-12-2002, 12:42 PM
We just feel we need more of a challenge. Comp Flat is for sissy's.

GM Killer
06-12-2002, 12:49 PM
real men run in comp jet, isnt that right Tony?!!

boat030
06-12-2002, 02:37 PM
jetgu, if you want more of a challenge why don't you put that motor in a hydro and we'll see how she really runs http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif i'll be there running that class if you needed some pointers http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif

PGF545
06-12-2002, 07:53 PM
JBG...you guys coming to Waco or Marble Falls this year????

champflat
06-12-2002, 09:31 PM
boat030 is a pussy, Hydros are for babys that need training wheels. Real men drive flats. If I was shawn I would leave 505 at home too. There wont be anyone there to run comp flat with. Unless you think that flatnasty is any comp, and everyone else is in the 8 second range, That and the best boat in the class won't be there.Yes the WET DREAM Boat.Is there any one that thinks I'am wrong.The class leader in ski flat is staying at home too! He is thinks the class is boring, no comp in the class.Untell some one can run in the 7's with him he is done.So I guess we won't see him for the rest of the year.The groses will be there to work on there motors and maybe sum testing on a pro limited flat motor in MO'S boat.

WILDERTHANU540
06-12-2002, 09:35 PM
LETS STICK UP FOR THE 8SEC BOATS! ! !

06-12-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by champflat:
boat030 is a pussy, Hydros are for babys that need training wheels. Real men drive flats. If I was shawn I would leave 505 at home too. There wont be anyone there to run comp flat with. Unless you think that flatnasty is any comp, and everyone else is in the 8 second range, That and the best boat in the class won't be there.Yes the WET DREAM Boat.Is there any one that thinks I'am wrong.The class leader in ski flat is staying at home too! He is thinks the class is boring, no comp in the class.Untell some one can run in the 7's with him he is done.So I guess we won't see him for the rest of the year.The groses will be there to work on there motors and maybe sum testing on a pro limited flat motor in MO'S boat.Is this boy speaking Klingon? I didn't understand a word of which he speaks.

Messy Drawls
06-13-2002, 09:04 AM
Champ is stuck so far up Snyders ass so just throw away his post. They are about as useful as a hole in a condom.

champflat
06-13-2002, 06:42 PM
How do I have my head up synders ass. Just because I said that they are not going to the next race. Besides want kind of name is Messy Drawl's, Is that want you get after jurking off to one of snyders 7.20 passes.