PDA

View Full Version : Birth Control for MEN!!!???

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 08:13 AM
What the fock...??? New thing on Yahoo news.....Haha...Men aint gonna take that shiat!!! We dont get knocked up...! :crossx: Let the contraversey begin... :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 08:17 AM
Does it make you shoot blanks or what? :boxed:

phebus
11-30-2006, 08:18 AM
What's it called, hand cream? :idea:

SummerBreeze
11-30-2006, 08:21 AM
I heard of that the other night.. Is it over the counter yet?
Now we can say :rollside: TRUST ME!! I AM ON THE PILL

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 08:24 AM
I hope not...cause I give my boys all the freedom they deserve! :p

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 08:25 AM
actually you know...not that I think of it....its better than wearing a condom. :crossx:

wright27
11-30-2006, 08:27 AM
I watched a video on this. If i get this right, it makes the muscle that spits out the white stuff paralized. It said the sensation was there just as normal but nothing comes out. it takes about 1/2 a day for the muscle to work again. You only take the pill when needed, not on a daily bases. Unless you are that pimp you need it evey day.
For men who want sex, not babies IMO I think it is great.

YeLLowBoaT
11-30-2006, 08:28 AM
1 out of every 4 18-25 year olds in the US has a STD, I'll stick with comdoms. ( 1 out of every 6 has herpies.)

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 08:42 AM
I watched a video on this. If i get this right, it makes the muscle that spits out the white stuff paralized. It said the sensation was there just as normal but nothing comes out. it takes about 1/2 a day for the muscle to work again. You only take the pill when needed, not on a daily bases. Unless you are that pimp you need it evey day.
Ehhh...No thanks...I didnt get to watch the video because im working, but aint no part of my manhood going to be paralized.... :cry: Theres another reason...but we will leave it at that... :crossx:

Ziggy
11-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Ehhh...No thanks...I didnt get to watch the video because im working, but aint no part of my manhood going to be paralized.... :cry: Theres another reason...but we will leave it at that... :crossx:
That's pretty selfish thinking.

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 08:52 AM
I knew this guy that him and his wife were trying to have a baby and get to raising a family, after four years of try'n he devorced her, found out she was on the pill.
also knew a nother guy that every time him and his girl friend would break up
she would claim that she was pregnant, get back to gether and say she had a miss carrage
there is a lot of guys running around that were dat'n a couple different girls
and one of them comes up pregnant and thats the one he marries
there are a lot of little ones running around that when they had sex the girl was susposably on the pill, then she gets pregnant and use's the story
oh! I for got to take my pill
all women have ESP, they know when you're getting laid and they know when you are going to have a kid
I know a nother guy that his girl friend kept say'n that she wanted to have his baby and he was'nt ready so he would only have oral sex with her, I heard she would not swallow but run in to the bath room and spit it into a glass with a couple ounce's of warm milk, then she would use a turkey baster to shoot it in , she ended up pregnant, he fought it and lost on the DNA test
bet there will be a whole lot less unwed mothers with the guys in controll of the pill, I hope it works :cool:

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 08:56 AM
by the way, I got my balls clipped, just have bells now :cool:

wright27
11-30-2006, 09:42 AM
I think they should hand this pill out for free in the ghetto. :)

topless
11-30-2006, 09:49 AM
I knew this guy that him and his wife were trying to have a baby and get to raising a family, after four years of try'n he devorced her, found out she was on the pill.
also knew a nother guy that every time him and his girl friend would break up
she would claim that she was pregnant, get back to gether and say she had a miss carrage
there is a lot of guys running around that were dat'n a couple different girls
and one of them comes up pregnant and thats the one he marries
there are a lot of little ones running around that when they had sex the girl was susposably on the pill, then she gets pregnant and use's the story
oh! I for got to take my pill
all women have ESP, they know when you're getting laid and they know when you are going to have a kid
I know a nother guy that his girl friend kept say'n that she wanted to have his baby and he was'nt ready so he would only have oral sex with her, I heard she would not swallow but run in to the bath room and spit it into a glass with a couple ounce's of warm milk, then she would use a turkey baster to shoot it in , she ended up pregnant, he fought it and lost on the DNA test
bet there will be a whole lot less unwed mothers with the guys in controll of the pill, I hope it works :cool:Seems you hang out with some real losers. By the way you type, it doesn't suprise me.

ratso
11-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Seems you hang out with some real losers. By the way you type, it doesn't suprise me.
...the guys or the girls? :idea:

Sleek-Jet
11-30-2006, 11:21 AM
... Theres another reason...but we will leave it at that... :crossx:
What's that??? The fact that the pills would get old and expire by the time you would get to use them??? :D :idea: :D :D

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 11:25 AM
What's that??? The fact that the pills would get old and expire by the time you would get to use them??? :D :idea: :D :D
shit...probably.. :p

axkiker
11-30-2006, 11:30 AM
can someone shoot me the link to this info. I looked it up on yahoo but didnt find it.

riverbound
11-30-2006, 11:33 AM
LMFAO

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 11:33 AM
can someone shoot me the link to this info. I looked it up on yahoo but didnt find it.
its on the homepage....

ratso
11-30-2006, 11:55 AM
also on msn...

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 12:37 PM
i heard it makes your jiz sperm free and changes the taste to fruity flavors!

riverbound
11-30-2006, 12:47 PM
It seems as though it would create a terrible case of the blue balls :( :(

ratso
11-30-2006, 12:49 PM
Oh damn, that was good. :crossx:

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 12:49 PM
Seems you hang out with some real losers. By the way you type, it doesn't suprise me.
I know I can't type for $hit , can't spell for $hit, I own a business that we don't require secretarial skills, listen to customers every day tell the storys of there lifes. we don't discriminate, but thank you for bringing that to my attention and if you don't mind please don't read anymore of my post, as I will not be going to school anytime soon, nore will I be learn'n to type any better.
but now you my friend, talk to the man in the mirror and when you find him as perfect, start pick'n out the little things in other people. as our father has said, why do you worry about the speck in some one elses eye when you have a log in yours :cool:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 01:01 PM
My vote is still with the good ole condoms. The pill aint gonna prevent and STD.

ratso
11-30-2006, 01:26 PM
I know I can't type for $hit , can't spell for $hit, I own a business that we don't require secretarial skills, listen to customers every day tell the storys of there lifes. we don't discriminate, but thank you for bringing that to my attention and if you don't mind please don't read anymore of my post, as I will not be going to school anytime soon, nore will I be learn'n to type any better.
but now you my friend, talk to the man in the mirror and when you find him as perfect, start pick'n out the little things in other people. as our father has said, why do you worry about the speck in some one elses eye when you have a log in yours :cool:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea: :D

EmpirE231
11-30-2006, 02:04 PM
condoms suck.... this is in a relationship view! of course if you're single and out bangin away... they're good for the STD thing.... but I'm in a relationship and the pill idea aint bad... just dont want no babies yet :)
but if this pill does not mix with booze... then we're all F'd!! but on the other hand... get your girl on the ring.... that thing works pretty damn good.... been tested for the last 4 months and approved by me :crossx:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 02:30 PM
condoms suck.... this is in a relationship view! of course if you're single and out bangin away... they're good for the STD thing.... but I'm in a relationship and the pill idea aint bad... just dont want no babies yet :)
but if this pill does not mix with booze... then we're all F'd!! but on the other hand... get your girl on the ring.... that thing works pretty damn good.... been tested for the last 4 months and approved by me :crossx:
Why from a relationship point of view do condoms suck? :confused: :confused:

BarryMac
11-30-2006, 02:33 PM
That's pretty selfish thinking.
Exactly what I was thinking...

EmpirE231
11-30-2006, 02:36 PM
Why from a relationship point of view do condoms suck? :confused: :confused:
well because if you're in a long term relationship and you're worried about catching an STD from your girl.... then you have other things to worry about (that being said with the fact that she has been recently tested and is clean)
does that make sense? me and my girl have been together 9 mos... and she's clean and so am I... so no std's floating around. just dont want any babies yet! sex with a condom is def nowhere near as good of a feeling than without one. :220v:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 02:37 PM
well because if you're in a long term relationship and you're worried about catching an STD from your girl.... then you have other things to worry about (that being said with the fact that she has been recently tested and is clean)
does that make sense? me and my girl have been together 9 mos... and she's clean and so am I... so no std's floating around. just dont want any babies yet! sex with a condom is def nowhere near as good of a feeling than without one. :220v:
WHat about using it as a form of birth control?

EmpirE231
11-30-2006, 02:46 PM
WHat about using it as a form of birth control?
well yeah.... that's what I was getting at... it def can be used as a method of birth control... but if I trust the girl I'm with... her being on the pill or the ring or whatever birth control is enough for me. unless you want to go ultra birth control and use both (pill and condom) then go for it! but the pill is 99.9% effective

djunkie
11-30-2006, 02:48 PM
well yeah.... that's what I was getting at... it def can be used as a method of birth control... but if I trust the girl I'm with... her being on the pill or the ring or whatever birth control is enough for me. unless you want to go ultra birth control and use both (pill and condom) then go for it! but the pill is 99.9% effective
I understand what you are saying. Some girls, like my gilrfriend, have bad reactions to some of the birth control pills so she doesn't use them. Hence the use of condoms. I was just curious why you thought they suck in a relationship? Our relationship is great and we use them.

EmpirE231
11-30-2006, 02:53 PM
yeah alot of girls have reactions to those things.... but to each his own I guess?? I just dont like them... kinda kills those spur in the moment on the kitchen counter sex :crossx: "wait let me get a condom" that, and takes longer to finish.
my girl had bad cramps with the pill... now went to the ring... that thing is awesome... just put it in there for 3 weeks....then replace... sounds weird... but no reactions this time :rollside:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 02:56 PM
yeah alot of girls have reactions to those things.... but to each his own I guess?? I just dont like them... kinda kills those spur in the moment on the kitchen counter sex :crossx: "wait let me get a condom" that, and takes longer to finish.
my girl had bad cramps with the pill... now went to the ring... that thing is awesome... just put it in there for 3 weeks....then replace... sounds weird... but no reactions this time :rollside:
Sounds understandable. Yes it may be inconvenient at times but if you really care for each other nothing should kill any moment. :rollside:

Debbolas
11-30-2006, 04:27 PM
It seems as though it would create a terrible case of the blue balls :( :(
LMAO!!!!:D

Devil's Advocate
11-30-2006, 04:34 PM
I'm with Empire on this one, in a long-term relationship I prefer sex without the condom. But if I'm flying single, CONDOM required!!! Don't know about this man pill thing though. Not liking the sound of it too much.

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 05:14 PM
should I have said woman in the mirror? :confused:

ratso
11-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Condoms are like listening to a symphony with cotton in your ears...

2Driver
11-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Glad I have been happily married for 24 years.
Seems like the only thing 100% safe for a bachelor these days is to fling a batch in the shower :rollside: :) :rollside:

2forcefull
11-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Glad I have been happily married for 24 years.
Seems like the only thing 100% safe for a bachelor these days is to fling a batch in the shower :rollside: :) :rollside:
congrats to the both of you on the 24 years :cool:
we just made it to the 20 year mark

HM
11-30-2006, 07:49 PM
What the hell is birth control? You mean I don't have to have a kid every 2 years? :) I am expecting holymoly jr. #4 in May. :D

SHOTKALLIN
11-30-2006, 07:51 PM
facial is the best form of birth control :crossx:

ratso
12-01-2006, 06:08 AM
facial is the best form of birth control :crossx:
With this pill, there won't be any of those... :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
12-01-2006, 06:19 AM
With this pill, there won't be any of those... :rolleyes:
That was my 2nd point...they I didnt want to mention... :crossx:

AZJD
12-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Brit's newest pic's are pretty good bitrth control for any guy that was thinking of sleeping with her!