PDA

View Full Version : I need one person for our golf team in Havi this Sat.

andy01
11-30-2006, 08:52 AM
I need one more person to make it four, the fourth person just drop out do to a cold. Anybody else in? It's me Riverliver and Tobohomo, so please with Tobohomo we are already a 1/4 gay would like to be 2/3 straight if we could.
Andy

Charley
11-30-2006, 08:56 AM
I need one more person to make it four, the fourth person just drop out do to a cold. Anybody else in? It's me Riverliver and Tobohomo, so please with Tobohomo we are already a 1/4 gay would like to be 2/3 straight if we could.
Andy
It's my wife who has the cold focker :D

andy01
11-30-2006, 08:59 AM
Well I didn't want to explain it in the long version, "Charley can't go because his wife has a cold. If he leaves a sick child and wife behind he will have no behind when he returns from a weekend of fun in the sun with his internet friends.......... " :rollside:
Hell it probably isn't even your wife, you probably have a runny nose and don't want to go...... sissy..

Hardly Satisfied
11-30-2006, 09:00 AM
Andy
How about Toby the Homo

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 09:03 AM
if i could find a boat storage today and had a truck to tow my boat to the river with i could maybe do it.a bug guy, a boat racer, a fag and a fat guy that would make a hell of a team!

Havasu1986
11-30-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm sending you a p.m.

andy01
if i could find a boat storage today and had a truck to tow my boat to the river with i could maybe do it.a bug guy, a boat racer, a fag and a fat guy that would make a hell of a team!
Heck yeah it would! Get some storage! Just leave it in my Driveway out there (as long as I can get the Vette out) and then I will use for you until mine is done.
Andy

Charley
Well I didn't want to explain it in the long version, "Charley can't go because his wife has a cold. If he leaves a sick child and wife behind he will have no behind when he returns from a weekend of fun in the sun with his internet friends.......... " :rollside:
Hell it probably isn't even your wife, you probably have a runny nose and don't want to go...... sissy..
sissy?? That's it...screw my wife!!!
Of course i'm kidding about screwing my wife, and no I won't post pics so dont axe

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 09:07 AM
We are going out there this weekend Jim. Staying at Riverbounds and going to Havi for the boat parade.

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 09:15 AM
ive been calling a few storage places but nothing yet,are you guys towing linda?i cant get the guy over to put up my boat cover so i think i will just put it in storage for a couple of months.

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 09:16 AM
Heck yeah it would! Get some storage! Just leave it in my Driveway out there (as long as I can get the Vette out) and then I will use for you until mine is done.
Andy
i would do it in a minute if it was garage.i know you wouldnt drive it because it will only go 62mph.

andy01
11-30-2006, 09:19 AM
i would do it in a minute if it was garage.i know you wouldnt drive it because it will only go 62mph.
Now that's funny.........

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 09:19 AM
well river shore,river resort,river reflections nothing rio nothing.hmmmmmm thought maybe i could find something now that its winter.

andy01
11-30-2006, 09:22 AM
I'm sending you a p.m.
Congrats Bobby you joined the winning team (or the first team to get kicked out) :rollside: , spot is filled.

andy01
11-30-2006, 09:24 AM
well river shore,river resort,river reflections nothing rio nothing.hmmmmmm thought maybe i could find something now that its winter.
You looking only on the Ca. side? Or AZ side as well? I can get some numbers while I am out there, in fact I know of a place right now. It is across from Security Realtors. At the light behind Parker Grill

JB in so cal
11-30-2006, 09:35 AM
Just be careful around Tobohomo; don't pick up any balls - just kick them to the other side of the cart. :)

andy01
11-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Just be careful around Tobohomo; don't pick up any balls - just kick them to the other side of the cart. :)
Im worried about as soon as you set it on the ground he is going to pick it up and trying to stick it in his month, by the last round he'll have all our balls in his mouth................ where is that HOMO this morning.........

JB in so cal
11-30-2006, 09:39 AM
Im worried about as soon as you set it on the ground he is going to pick it up and trying to stick it in his month, by the last round he'll have all our balls in his mouth................ where is that HOMO this morning.........
Wifey's prego; he's prolly making a chocolate-dipped pickle run :cool:

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 09:43 AM
You looking only on the Ca. side? Or AZ side as well? I can get some numbers while I am out there, in fact I know of a place right now. It is across from Security Realtors. At the light behind Parker Grill
yea i would like to stay on the cali side i know there is a few on the az side really didnt want to pay 200 a month which seems to be the norm for that side.what are they getting a month?

BarryMac
11-30-2006, 09:49 AM
Did you get your Tobohomo delivery a week or so ago? He's such a giver... :220v: :skull:

andy01
11-30-2006, 10:12 AM
Did you get your Tobohomo delivery a week or so ago? He's such a giver... :220v: :skull:
He is bringing my goods to the river........ then I am going to clean house on the course..........

andy01
11-30-2006, 10:12 AM
yea i would like to stay on the cali side i know there is a few on the az side really didnt want to pay 200 a month which seems to be the norm for that side.what are they getting a month?
How long do you need storage for and how soon?