PDA

View Full Version : Free coolers

Brian Hatch
11-30-2006, 10:09 AM
I need some people to test a new cooler we're coming out with.
I need someone that goes to the desert a lot and also the river.
We're coming out with a new material for the cooler and have done some tests, but need some more done in the extreme conditions. I've found nobody abuses our coolers like the people on this thread!
If you go to the desert every other week or more give me a call.
Brian
American Outdoors
800-336-5208

Mr. V-Driver
11-30-2006, 10:17 AM
It's summer in Australia, I'm sure one of the mates would be willing to give it a try down under and they can fill it with Victoria Bitter. Might have to wait till summer here in the states. I'll give it a whirl if no one else does.
Good Luck on Project!!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 10:18 AM
We got to Ocotillo every other weekend and purposely do not bring our soft coolers for fear of them getting ruined. I would be happy to test new ones!
:rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
11-30-2006, 10:22 AM
I don't go to the desert, but I'm going elk hunting in a few weeks... I would be gladt to see if they can hold alot of elk and ice in them. :) Nothing like a elk quater in a ice chest to test the stregnth of it.

Cole Trickle
11-30-2006, 10:27 AM
I have been know to go to the desert and river quite often:D
I also have been know to torture and wound coolers in the process!!
If I can help you out let me know!! :crossx: :p

Caribbean Jet
11-30-2006, 10:29 AM
We go to the desert, river or beach just about every other weekend. Currently we use teh 5 day max cold.

RitcheyRch
11-30-2006, 10:34 AM
We go to the lake, the river and the desert quite often and always take our soft sided cooler.

BarryMac
11-30-2006, 10:38 AM
We go to the lake, the river and the desert quite often and always take our soft sided cooler.
Ditto to dat... We enjoy our Soft Side Coolers immensily, plus Brian is a good dude... :)

OGShocker
11-30-2006, 10:41 AM
PM me if you want it beat to death on a pipeline job. We have one running thru the desert for the next month or so. I will put one in the back of a Polaris Ranger for the crew if you'ld like.
Mark

MOBrien
11-30-2006, 10:43 AM
We're on the go quite a bit. River boating on a regular basis, camping, and riding as well. I'd be happy to give it the NorCal test and report back to you. PM me if you want to fire one out my way.
Later,
MOB

phebus
11-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Hell, the old coolers held up just fine.
I need some new skin on my hand from reaching in mine so often.
A great product getting better...........Bravo :)

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
11-30-2006, 10:45 AM
thank brian, BIG JOE

Brian Hatch
11-30-2006, 10:48 AM
Great responce everyone, phone ringing off the hook.
I should have enough people, if you're interested in testing leave your phone number or you can email me and we will put you on the list if we need more, or in the future..
Thanks again, Brian
brian@aocoolers.com

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 10:50 AM
Looking forward to being a cooler guinea pig for ya Brian!!!
:p :rollside:

MOBrien
11-30-2006, 11:01 AM
don't ask, don't get.........
Is there a coupon code for HB board members? I'm on your site ordering a purple 24 deluxe with orange stitching right now!! These are sweet!
Thanks.
MOB

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 11:12 AM
Would love to help. We do both. :) Just ordered my 3rd cooler from you. :)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
11-30-2006, 11:13 AM
Thanks Brian, we will beat the hell out of it!!!
If you guys don't use his coolers you are so missing out!!!!!!!

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 11:14 AM
We're coming out with a new material for the cooler and have done some tests, but need some more done in the extreme conditions. I've found nobody abuses our coolers like the people on this thread!
Brian
American Outdoors
800-336-5208
Sign us up Brain! Can I use it in the sandrail as well as the boat?? God knows we definitely use our coolers to hell! Are they hard or soft?

shadow
11-30-2006, 11:18 AM
Great responce everyone, phone ringing off the hook.
I should have enough people, if you're interested in testing leave your phone number or you can email me and we will put you on the list if we need more, or in the future..
Thanks again, Brian
brian@aocoolers.com
Brian throw one in with the order i just placed yesterday and i will put it through the test.

Hustler
11-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks Brian. I'll make sure once the beer is gone it's drug behind the golf cart:D

riverbound
11-30-2006, 11:28 AM
I would be willing to beat a couple up for you. Between, River, pismo,beach and the desert Im sure I can give you a fair evaluation.
I will make sure to beat up the Bordsmnj's cooler too :D
Rinda, does this mean I get my other cooler back?? :rollside: :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 11:45 AM
I would be willing to beat a couple up for you. Between, River, pismo,beach and the desert Im sure I can give you a fair evaluation.
I will make sure to beat up the Bordsmnj's cooler too :D
Rinda, does this mean I get my other cooler back?? :rollside: :rollside:
Your cooler has been making numerous apperances out at Ocotillo Wells since you have not. Riverbound needs to represent somehow! :)
FIL

Throttle
11-30-2006, 11:49 AM
I dont need one but would be happy to put one to use... I am either on the lake or in the dirt every week at least once or twice. :)

riverbound
11-30-2006, 12:03 PM
Your cooler has been making numerous apperances out at Ocotillo Wells since you have not. Riverbound needs to represent somehow! :)
FIL
We need to switch the weekends up :( The castle needs to get used. and I think a Riverbound appearance is very necesasry soon.
FYI...danny and I are bringing our quads this weekend.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 12:05 PM
We need to switch the weekends up :( The castle needs to get used. and I think a Riverbound appearance is very necesasry soon.
REALLY!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

riverbound
11-30-2006, 12:07 PM
REALLY!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
Yup.... I might be bringing an extra one of Gordo decides to come out Solo. I figure we can ride Saturday Day, maybe go see that crashed plane that everyone talks about.

Brian Hatch
11-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Ok we have the testers! If you want to check out the cooler you can hook up with these guys. They all said the beer would be free!!
Mrs Bordsmnj
Joe Cole
Chris Mock
Shadow
Big Joe
Mike
Pixilatedpussy
Dia Harrington
John West
Rich
Thanks again for everyone's responce. I will keep all names and the next time we need a test you will be the first one's..
Brian

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 12:11 PM
Ok we have the testers! If you want to check out the cooler you can hook up with these guys. They all said the beer would be free!!
Mrs Bordsmnj
Joe Cole
Chris Mock
Shadow
Big Joe
Mike
Pixilatedpussy
Dia Harrington
John West
Rich
Thanks again for everyone's responce. I will keep all names and the next time we need a test you will be the first one's..
Brian
LOL!! I cannot wait to test them Brian! Thanks for allowing us fellow ***boaters to be your test market. Very cool!!! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Yup.... I might be bringing an extra one of Gordo decides to come out Solo. I figure we can ride Saturday Day, maybe go see that crashed plane that everyone talks about.
I am gonna be the only taco at a sausage party?? :rollside:

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 12:15 PM
i got to soft coolers we thrashed...but to lazy to take back to have fixed. we would put them through a battery of tests!

riverbound
11-30-2006, 12:16 PM
I am gonna be the only taco at a sausage party?? :rollside:
LOL...yah looks like it.

boatnam2
11-30-2006, 12:16 PM
Yup.... . I figure we can ride Saturday Day, maybe go see that crashed plane that everyone talks about.
river rat mike will probaly sleeping in it!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
11-30-2006, 12:22 PM
river rat mike will probaly sleeping in it!
LMFAO! After a long ride from his river house is Parker? :rollside:

RitcheyRch
Looking forward to testing it out for you. Let me know if there is anything else you need.
Mrs Bordsmnj
Joe Cole
Chris Mock
Shadow
Big Joe
Mike
Pixilatedpussy
Dia Harrington
John West
Rich
Brian

riverbound
LMFAO! After a long ride from his river house is Parker? :rollside:
:crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2006, 01:00 PM
Mrs Bordsmnj
Joe Cole
Chris Mock
Shadow
Big Joe
Mike
Pixilatedpussy
Dia Harrington
John West
Rich
Brian
LMAO
Thanks Brian
Dia

shadow
11-30-2006, 04:27 PM
Thanks Brian!!
Looking forward to putting your new cooler through the test.Yes we always have xtra beer to share. :rollside:

Boa1277
11-30-2006, 05:15 PM
I know you posted you have your testers, but if you want someone whose son races motocross, I am at practice 2 times a week, and racing on Sunday so I will use this cooler 3 times a week thru June, then we start going to the river up until Oct. I would say the racing is really rough on coolers I am buying new coolers every 3 to 4 months, I would love to find a cooler that actually lasts. Besides that you know the motocross scene, everyone knows everyone especially when we are at the national races like the World Minis in Vegas, or Ponca City in Oklahoma, and Loretta Lynns back on the east coast, I will be at all 3 this year.

FASTJTBT
11-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Fill it full of coors lite and ice you have a deal?

OCMerrill
11-30-2006, 05:35 PM
We go to the desert, river or beach just about every other weekend. Currently we use teh 5 day max cold.
We have two of these coolers. Not impressed. They should re-name these things to the "Ice for 1 1/2 days if your lucky" and if you get ice on the second day play the lotto.
We go to the desert constantly. I will be happy to drag, drive over, spill goo food into, whatever you need. :rollside:

djunkie
11-30-2006, 06:39 PM
I have been know to go to the desert and river quite often:D
I also have been know to torture and wound coolers in the process!!
If I can help you out let me know!! :crossx: :p
I think I could qualify as a cooler beater upper. :crossx:

Thorsinc
11-30-2006, 07:54 PM
Brian
American Outdoors
800-336-5208
I think you need to put a little more thought to the plastic clip that holds the shoulder strap on the 48 Pack Soft Sided Cooler. I had 3 of them, one the strap broke and the other the clip broke and the third one someone borrowed without asking.

LHC Kirby
11-30-2006, 09:00 PM
I dont need one but would be happy to put one to use... I am either on the lake or in the dirt every week at least once or twice. :)
But falling down face first into the dirt at the lake does not count... :)

Cs19
11-30-2006, 09:15 PM
I run one of your coolers everywhere I go.
I will post a picture of it tomorrow, its been through hell and back. :) first time we used it it got sucked into the engine pullys..LOL
If you need an R&D guy, Im your guy.

Havasu1986
11-30-2006, 09:54 PM
We have two of these coolers. Not impressed. They should re-name these things to the "Ice for 1 1/2 days if your lucky" and if you get ice on the second day play the lotto.
We go to the desert constantly. I will be happy to drag, drive over, spill goo food into, whatever you need. :rollside:
I don't think these coolers were designed for a long trip. I have been using them for at least 14 years now in Havi and there is no comparison. They also serve as a great travel bag on planes.

Brian Hatch
12-01-2006, 08:41 AM
I think you need to put a little more thought to the plastic clip that holds the shoulder strap on the 48 Pack Soft Sided Cooler. I had 3 of them, one the strap broke and the other the clip broke and the third one someone borrowed without asking.
Give a call we can send you out another strap.
We will also have new padded straps for sale at the LA Boat show.
Brian

Brian Hatch
12-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Sorry you haven't had luck with our coolers. It maybe that your cooler is too big, or your not buckeling down the ends. Both are important to keeping ice long. But in 120 degrees you migh not have ice for the whole weekend..
If you have any questions feel free to call or send an email..
Brian

Phat Matt
12-01-2006, 09:24 AM
I am pissed off at my soft cooler because it doesn't generate more ice and beer on its own. I mean WTF? :D

Liberator TJ1984
12-01-2006, 11:47 AM
Sorry you haven't had luck with our coolers. It maybe that your cooler is too big, or your not buckeling down the ends. Both are important to keeping ice long.
But in 120 degrees you migh not have ice for the whole weekend..
If you have any questions feel free to call or send an email..
Brian
Well that shot me out of the saddle being here in S.Texas :rolleyes: :cry: :p

Brian Hatch
12-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Well that shot me out of the saddle being here in S.Texas :rolleyes: :cry: :p
I said [B]MIGHT, I have people say they've had ice for 4 days, I've had ice for 4 days. All depends how you use it. We've tested those 5 day coolers. I haven't had it hold ice for 5 days in 120 degree heat.
If you have a boat you will love our cooler!
If you don't let me know and I'll give you a refund!!! :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
12-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Just received the pink camo test cooler Brian! Its so cute, I love it!!!!!
We will begin the rigorous testing this weekend! :p

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2007, 12:59 PM
Brian
Thank you so much!! The cooler has made a few trips to Havi. Worked great in a Rhino and on my quad.

RitcheyRch
01-16-2007, 01:12 PM
My test cooler has taken a beating and kept on ticking like a Timex watch.

Brian Hatch
01-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Brian
Thank you so much!! The cooler has made a few trips to Havi. Worked great in a Rhino and on my quad.
Glad you like them. i will be sending out a sheet for you to write down how it did.
Thanks again, Brian:)

HOOTER SLED-
01-16-2007, 07:28 PM
I'll take one if still available. Man, and you're pretty darn close. :D

shadow
01-16-2007, 07:46 PM
I'll take one if still available. Man, and you're pretty darn close. :D
I was on the list but never did see a free test cooler.
Oh well Brian did handle an order that messed up and i wound up with a couple coolers.:)

Mrs.Racer277
01-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Glad you like them. i will be sending out a sheet for you to write down how it did.
Thanks again, Brian:)
Great!
I sent you an email today.
BTW are they avail. for purchase yet? I need either a blue one to match my quad or the pink camo?? :)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
01-17-2007, 06:34 AM
Hey Brian I too want to thank you for the cooler!! It is so nice I hated to bring it riding but did. All I have to do is wipe it clean and the dust comes right off and no issues with stitching or anything.
Another really cool cooler. I cant wait to cook it in the sun soon and really test it!!!
See ya at the show!!

a catered life
01-17-2007, 08:39 AM
all these ballers on here and you use the word "free" and everybody's in:idea:

rivergoer
01-17-2007, 09:37 AM
I Can Get My Ordenance Guys To Test Those Bad Boys For You On A Few Farps....they Will Be Used In Military Environments...so Basically We Will See If They Stand Up.....

Screaming Pete
01-17-2007, 10:26 AM
Brian, can we bring coolers that need repair to the LA boat show and give them to you thier???
pete

78CoLe
01-24-2007, 04:01 PM
these thing still available i out rangering every weakend I test the s#%t out of one of those, could use one if not a test like to buy one for the ranger and the boat