PDA

View Full Version : Hows this for dumb....

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 11:22 AM
Fock...So I sold an engine two a mechanic....(of 20 years) :rolleyes: A mild 350 for the new vortec engines. He was doing a transplant in a 1985 Monte Carlo formerly with a 305. Pretty much got to him as a drop in engine. First calls and bitches that his starter wont work....of course not..86' and up is a once piece seal....so it takes a different flywheel...gets that taken care of and calls back mad as hell...."I just put everything together and this thing is pissing out oil like a race horse, The timing was off 180 degrees....this thing is junk!!!!". So my tech and I start talking to him.....the dumbss pulled the distributor off to put it in the car (didnt remove the hood) and put it back in ass backwards!!!! And the dumbass didnt even hook up the oil sending unit or bother to plug it....hmmm...wonder where the oil came from... :rolleyes:
A mechanic for 20 years huh??? Damn I always get the great ones!!!! :yuk: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
11-30-2006, 11:41 AM
Fock...So I sold an engine two a mechanic....(of 20 years) :rolleyes: A mild 350 for the new vortec engines. He was doing a transplant in a 1985 Monte Carlo formerly with a 305. Pretty much got to him as a drop in engine. First calls and bitches that his starter wont work....of course not..86' and up is a once piece seal....so it takes a different flywheel...gets that taken care of and calls back mad as hell...."I just put everything together and this thing is pissing out oil like a race horse, The timing was off 180 degrees....this thing is junk!!!!". So my tech and I start talking to him.....the dumbss pulled the distributor off to put it in the car (didnt remove the hood) and put it back in ass backwards!!!! And the dumbass didnt even hook up the oil sending unit or bother to plug it....hmmm...wonder where the oil came from... :rolleyes:
A mechanic for 20 years huh??? Damn I always get the great ones!!!! :yuk: :crossx:
LMFAO! My Mechanic had no comment on that one! :220v:

cxr133
11-30-2006, 11:45 AM
sounds like a backyard mechanic..
you know the ones who put regular car engines in jetboats :crossx:

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 11:47 AM
LMFAO! My Mechanic had no comment on that one! :220v:
haha...at first I thought we focked up royally...he sounded insightfull :rolleyes: :p More we got him to talk....eeshh :220v:

NOTALENT
11-30-2006, 11:48 AM
sounds like a backyard mechanic..
you know the ones who put regular car engines in jetboats :crossx:
Oh I get those guys all day long...and then I get them again after a few trips out with a blown engine...sorry bud...its an automotive engine...were not warranting that....but there the same....so why do we sell a automotive and a marine style engine....???? Ummm to make money.... :rolleyes: :crossx: