PDA

View Full Version : Any Rhino peeps going to this????

Ivan Dan
11-30-2006, 05:12 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f174/Dirtalliance85/xfest.jpg

Ivan Dan
11-30-2006, 08:28 PM
No one huh?!?! Wonder how many Rhino's are gonna show up.

Raskal
11-30-2006, 09:37 PM
looks pretty cool .no rhino hear but might go check it out .

Phat Matt
11-30-2006, 09:42 PM
We are running ads for it. :)

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 07:29 AM
All I see in the dreaded red X. What is it??
Chris

havaduner
12-01-2006, 07:38 AM
Might have to check it out tomorrow afternoon.

Ivan Dan
12-01-2006, 09:44 AM
All I see in the dreaded red X. What is it??
Chris
try right clicking on the picture and hit "show picture" should work for you.

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 10:14 AM
No one huh?!?! Wonder how many Rhino's are gonna show up.
We gonna race your Rhino in this? :crossx: :crossx: :p :cry:
I will bring my helmet and Hans device!!!
Don't let andrea forget my Gatorade and Samich!:D

Bre
12-01-2006, 10:35 AM
We might be out there this weekend. Not sure what we are doing yet.. either that or the light parade.

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 10:37 AM
We might be out there this weekend. Not sure what we are doing yet.. either that or the light parade.
Either way it's gonna be cold!!! :cry: :cry: :yuk: :p

Bre
12-01-2006, 10:47 AM
Either way it's gonna be cold!!! :cry: :cry: :yuk: :p
Yes it is!!! I hate when it get's this cold. Takes me an extra 5 mins to leave the house cause i have to let the diesel warm up. :p Gonna start driving the focus now... especially since it's almost 3.00 for diesel now :220v:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Yes it is!!! I hate when it get's this cold. Takes me an extra 5 mins to leave the house cause i have to let the diesel warm up. :p Gonna start driving the focus now... especially since it's almost 3.00 for diesel now :220v:
Rocking the sweatshirt for the morning commute these days:D
I had to fill up in Baker coming home from Dumont last weekend and Diesel was $3.50 a gallon.
Next time I will tie the rhino to the top of the commuter and tent it;) :crossx:

Ivan Dan
12-01-2006, 11:41 AM
dan, are you freakin kidding me ?? have you seen the rhino's these people own on the boards, you think any of them would race, let alone go off the pavement ??? if glenn-g's rhino wasn't getting ready for the bash b-4 the dash, he'd be romping in this event (metz-fest) with me yelling at him where to go and when to turn ...... cause his actually goes in that dirty dirt :cry: :rollside: keyes
:crossx: Hey now....I have about 250 offroad miles on my Rhino and Cole Trickle/Djunkie/Totally IncapASSitated will attest that we definitely aren't afraid to wheel them.
How many Rhino's will be at this event?

Ivan Dan
12-01-2006, 11:43 AM
We gonna race your Rhino in this? :crossx: :crossx: :p :cry:
I will bring my helmet and Hans device!!!
Don't let andrea forget my Gatorade and Samich!:D
Nahhh no racing for me....I wouldn't mind checkin it out though. Maybe once I get some shocks and pegs and shit.....GOSH LUCKY! :cool:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 12:00 PM
You gonna bring your Rhino out there Dan?

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 12:03 PM
Nahhh no racing for me....I wouldn't mind checkin it out though. Maybe once I get some shocks and pegs and shit.....GOSH LUCKY! :cool:
Come on.... we both know it's a race everytime we strap in.
the only difference is this event has cones.no beer and sponsors;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Sorry buddy......
no gays allowed :crossx: :p

djunkie
12-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Sorry buddy......
no gays allowed :crossx: :p
Sucks you can't go huh? :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 12:13 PM
Sucks you can't go huh? :crossx: :crossx:
Yep...they also said no super good looking guys with small tongues could roll :crossx: :cry: :p

Ivan Dan
12-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Naaahhhh...that would be WAY too tempting! :crossx: :220v: :skull:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 01:48 PM
Naaahhhh...that would be WAY too tempting! :crossx: :220v: :skull:
Puss!!! Do it and I may actually show up. Where the hell is this anyways? :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
12-01-2006, 02:17 PM
OK I can see it now....had to change some setting on our Proxy server....Looks like fun....how many beat up pre-runner rangers you think will be in the parking lot :crossx:
Where is Menifee?
Chris

havaduner
12-01-2006, 02:22 PM
OK I can see it now....had to change some setting on our Proxy server....Looks like fun....how many beat up pre-runner rangers you think will be in the parking lot :crossx:
Where is Menifee?
Chris
Menifee is right next to Temecula, Flat Biller capital of the world, hence all the beat up pre runner rangers with white fenders!!!

djunkie
12-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Where is Menifee?
Chris
Hey take it easy on us beat up Ranger pre-runner owners. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Hey take it easy on us beat up Ranger pre-runner owners. :crossx: :crossx:
The kids in Menefe have newer rangers than you. No way a flat biller would be caught dead in your 81 Ranger. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 02:44 PM
The kids in Menefe have newer rangers than you. No way a flat biller would be caught dead in your 81 Ranger. :crossx: :crossx:
Hatin on the 1990, V-6 mind you, Ranger. :yuk: :yuk: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Hatin on the 1990, V-6 mind you, Ranger. :yuk: :yuk: :rollside:
The best thing about that truck is when your drunk fat neighbor leaned on it!!!
Lets blow it up next time we go out!!! :crossx: :p

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:03 PM
The best thing about that truck is when your drunk fat neighbor leaned on it!!!
Lets blow it up next time we go out!!! :crossx: :p
That truck is one of the few things I own outright. I just put a new motor in it so its good for at least another 75k miles. Well unless it finally just falls apart. It only has about 300k miles on it. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
That truck is one of the few things I own outright. I just put a new motor in it so its good for at least another 75k miles. Well unless it finally just falls apart. It only has about 300k miles on it. :crossx: :crossx:
Don't tell me you got a loan for your Rhino!!
Does your mom know your never gonna move out and get married!!?? :crossx: :p

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Don't tell me you got a loan for your Rhino!!
Does your mom know your never gonna move out and get married!!?? :crossx: :p
I did but paid it off. 6 month same as cash deal.

duffster
12-01-2006, 06:06 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f174/Dirtalliance85/xfest.jpg
I might be going and watching the golf cart race.

Sportin' Wood
12-01-2006, 09:26 PM
I'll be there some time during the day, its next door so I'll likely hop the fence or maybe open the gate if I'm not too lazy and see who show's up to trash there golf cart. You can say Hi to a real off road car as my Rock buggy should be sitting in the PRP booth.( still slightly dirty from 10 days in Baja)
The races last year where a riot. Watching 25 grown men go balls out into the first turn on mini bikes was great. There was some local kid maybe 12 kicking everyones a$$es out there and it was just cool to see all 98 pounds schooling some of the pro's.. Mike puts on a great party but it appears he backed off this year and the event went legit. We'll see how it turns out but if its as good as past events its a fun time. Always a good band and plenty of extream lifstyle entertainment to be had. I called a few Rock crawling buddies so there might be a few crawlers crashing the party and running around on the CRCA rock course that has not seen any action in afew years.
PS
3 Monster Energy Semi's showed up down there today so I assume this is gonna be a fairly big event or a few people are going to get really amped on free crack ( I mean Monster) :boxed:
Ivan Dan you have a PM.

Ivan Dan
12-01-2006, 09:48 PM
Ivan Dan you have a PM.
Hey Jeff....not sure if I'm gonna make it out there but if I do I will give you a ring on your cell.

boatnam2
12-02-2006, 06:51 AM
might check it out...how do you get there from the 15 heading south?

Sportin' Wood
12-02-2006, 09:01 AM
might check it out...how do you get there from the 15 heading south?
Exit Bundy canyon road head east
turn left at Murrieta road, turn left at Holland road.
I think this is going to be fairly big. I just got back from dropping my buggy off in the PRP booth and the place is already busy. There are a lot of nice looking Rhino's and some pretty serious racing Rhino. the track looks like a blaste and I will tear it all to hell next week with my buggy after everyone is done with it.
As far as Biller central... Absofrigginluttly.. The 3 flat biller bozo's that where checking in before me where comic relief. I can't believe that they think that acting like an idiot is cool. The 2 nice looking young ladies at the will call thought they where clowns!
Looks like a good time.