PDA

View Full Version : Tallent or no tallent, you make the call:

Trailer Park Casanova
11-30-2006, 05:44 PM
I called the Phil Hendrie show one nite, and I asked him the same about comedians. Funny or not funny.
It went really well. Hillarious takes from Hendrie, he asked me to call back with some more.
Now you make the take: Tallent or no tallented actors and comedians and musicians + your opinion?
K Fed aka Fed Ex:
Paula Poundstone;
Eddie Murphy:
Jack Black:
Rosie O'Donut:
Hillary Swank:
Paris Hilton:
Cleatus Judd:
Kevin Costner:
(R)rett Butler:
Kevin Bacon:
Ron White:
Raskall Flatts:

AZJD
11-30-2006, 05:47 PM
I called the Phil Hendry show one nite, and I asked him the same about comedians. Funny or not funny.
It went really well. Hillarious takes from Hendry, he asked me to call back with some more.
Now you make the take: Tallent or no tallent and your opinion?
K Fed aka Fed Ex:
Paula Poundstone;
Eddie Murphy:
Jack Black:
Rosie O'Donut:
Hillary Swank:
Paris Hilton:
Cleatus Judd:
Kevin Costner:
Brett Butler:
Kevin Bacon:
Ron White:
Raskall Flatts:
The only ones I think have talent are:
Ron White, Kevin Bacon and Eddie Murphy

hoolign
11-30-2006, 05:48 PM
I don't see mention of TOM BROWN??? WTF?? :mad: :rollside:

ratso
11-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Murphy, Judd, White

Sleek-Jet
11-30-2006, 05:49 PM
I called the Phil Hendry show one nite, and I asked him the same about comedians. Funny or not funny.
It went really well. Hillarious takes from Hendry, he asked me to call back with some more.
Now you make the take: Tallent or no tallent and your opinion?
K Fed aka Fed Ex: None... you've got to be kidding.
Paula Poundstone; None
Eddie Murphy: Tallent
Jack Black: Tallent... Tenacious D alone qualifies him...
Rosie O'Donut: None... ever... even back in her VJ days on VH1... she munched Madona's carpet and now we have to put up with her.
Hillary Swank: Who cares... she looks really good in a sweater.
Paris Hilton: None...
Cleatus Judd: ehhh... some
Kevin Costner: Only if he is in Baseball Movies, or behind the camera
Brett Butler: Tallent
Kevin Bacon: Tallent
Ron White: Tallent
Raskall Flatts: None... bubble gum never required tallent, just good song writers.

uvindex
11-30-2006, 05:50 PM
Good topic!
Some of them are no-brainers (for example, does anybody think Fed Ex has talent? :))
Some of these folks have had periods of lots of talent and periods of major suck, in my opinion. (For example, I think Eddie Murphy was great in his early SNL and standup days but pretty much sucks these days.) Kevin Costner is another who has been all over the map in my opinion.
Hillary Swank: Major Talent.

ratso
11-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Jessica Alba... Talent??? :crossx:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBNVE3_yoWA

hoolign
11-30-2006, 06:15 PM
I think they all are talented ..just depends what your looking for at the moment! I think alot of names are missing off the list...Adam Sadler, John Candy,( i know he's dead) Eugene levy, Chriss rock, and a whole lot more.. I am curious why Kevin Costner is mentioned as a comedian? as well as Bacon, Hilton??? :idea:

Jbb
11-30-2006, 06:21 PM
Kim Hanson.......Talent....

Trailer Park Casanova
11-30-2006, 06:22 PM
I think they all are talented ..just depends what your looking for at the moment! I think alot of names are missing off the list...Adam Sadler, John Candy,( i know he's dead) Eugene levy, Chriss rock, and a whole lot more.. I am curious why Kevin Costner is mentioned as a comedian? as well as Bacon, Hilton??? :idea:
This isnt the comedians list, that's coming

SHOTKALLIN
11-30-2006, 06:25 PM
K Fed aka Fed Ex:weak
Paula Poundstone;weak
Eddie Murphy:was extremely talented at one time. wish he'd go back to the trading places days
Jack Black: I like this guy. I think he will be around for a while. IMO he has replaced the John Candy/ Chris Farley need in Hollywood.
Rosie O'Donut: She's good at what she does. I'll leave it at that.
Hillary Swank: Talented
Paris Hilton: Unattractive and living well off daddy's name. But is he proud of her?
Cleatus Judd: never heard of him
Kevin Costner: was once a great actor
Brett Butler: was a damn good ball player
Kevin Bacon: talented
Ron White: talented
Raskall Flatts: I like them but Is that really country?