PDA

View Full Version : NACI Lake Bash '06 who's in?

bordsmnj
01-23-2006, 05:02 PM
i'm totaly interestred. :)
my boat may even run the whole time this year! :rollside:

77charger
01-23-2006, 05:11 PM
you know i am as long as it is a free weekend for me.Going to be a very busy summer for me so far.

fourspeednup
01-23-2006, 08:51 PM
I'm in....only hung out for a couple hours at the last one. may even make a weekend out of it this go round :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
01-23-2006, 08:57 PM
Im down like Bobby Brown.. Darrell set it up lets roll :cool:

Brooski
01-23-2006, 10:44 PM
i'm totaly interestred. :)
my boat may even run the whole time this year! :rollside:
Heck yeah. Lets gitter done!! Dont worry J, I always have a rope on board (for when mine wont run......lol)

riverbound
01-24-2006, 07:00 AM
I will be there FO SHO :D
I wont even F*ck up my trailer this year :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-24-2006, 07:02 AM
what the heck, I am in too!!! :D
I can't wait! I loved it up there!
Dale, Darrel, what can I do to help?!?!? :boxed:

Familycat
01-24-2006, 07:23 AM
Last year was great. We would certainly attend this year but I have not heard word one from Dale, Darrel or Teresa. I do know there were some cost for items such as garbage. We would surely send a check early if it helps. So what's up guys. Are you interested in having a bunch of crazy hot boaters play on your land?
Rick

Darrell's Bro
01-24-2006, 07:32 AM
Last year was great. We would certainly attend this year but I have not heard word one from Dale, Darrel or Teresa. I do know there were some cost for items such as garbage. We would surely send a check early if it helps. So what's up guys. Are you interested in having a bunch of crazy hot boaters play on your land?
Rick
Take a look at the "Naci Bash" thread. I'll be seeing Darrell at the boat show this weekend and we'll pin down some dates. In the mean time, post pictures from last year on the Naci Bash thread.
Also, encourage everyone to post ideas. A few ideas came up after last year's bash. Like: pot luck night with speed runs for entertainment.
Let's consolidate to one thread (ie:Naci Bash) send pictures and ideas, let's start planning!

Familycat
01-24-2006, 07:48 AM
Great news. I'll start gassing up the boat
As for ideas, The idea of drinking you favorite frosty beverage, snacking on some tasty munchies while the guy's in the 100 mph club make runs in front of the property sound like too much fun.
We are going to the boat show but not until next weekend.
Rick

Brooski
01-24-2006, 08:36 AM
what the heck, I am in too!!! :D
I can't wait! I loved it up there!
Dale, Darrel, what can I do to help?!?!? :boxed:
Thats nice you decide you are in too, since your HUSBAND started this thread. LMAO
I will be there FO SHO
I wont even F*ck up my trailer this year
Official back up DJ!! (cuz the first DJ petered out)

Brooski
01-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Take a look at the "Naci Bash" thread. I'll be seeing Darrell at the boat show this weekend and we'll pin down some dates. In the mean time, post pictures from last year on the Naci Bash thread.
Also, encourage everyone to post ideas. A few ideas came up after last year's bash. Like: pot luck night with speed runs for entertainment.
Let's consolidate to one thread (ie:Naci Bash) send pictures and ideas, let's start planning!
Hey Dale, how about using this thread for this year's bash so we dont have to wade through pages and pages to get to the new stuff? Just a suggestion

riverbound
01-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Official back up DJ!! (cuz the first DJ petered out)
I will make sure my speakers point AWAY from your trailer this year :D

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Need a Date But i seriously want to haul my shit out there :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-24-2006, 09:21 AM
Need a Date But i seriously want to haul my shit out there :rollside:
I thought you were a pimp, you should have no trouble finding a date. :D

MAINEVENT
01-24-2006, 10:23 AM
I thought you were a pimp, you should have no trouble finding a date. :D
Focker....... :crossx: ok i need to know when?????????

a catered life
01-24-2006, 10:42 AM
i was all set last year scheduled needed some maintance and scheduled it 4 week in advance and the butthole shop screwed me so i missed one of the best get togethers of last year i heard it was great so this year i'm in :)

redneckgirl
01-24-2006, 03:20 PM
You know we will be there...If we have a free weekend!! :rollside:
RNG

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 03:32 PM
we'll be there :)

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 04:04 PM
We might be able to make it again :)
BTW - Any word when OP6C is this year??????
If yoru going.. Im not going

Darrell's Bro
01-24-2006, 04:14 PM
I too, will be there.
Only this year:
I want the first ride in Jason's boat because that might be my only opprotunity.
I want to drink Roger's beer since he'll arrive two months early. And if he doesn't agree to supply my beer needs, I'll rat him out for the Port-a-potty-camera stunt he tried last year.
Finally, I want to have my meals at Cen-Cal's estrogen laiden table for all the obvious reasons.
In the mean time, I'll weed wack, trim trees, grade paths, burn brush, repair the b.b.q., oil the teak furniture, pressure wash the sculptures, mow the field, hang the hammock, and do my best to finish the new cottage that Mike started. Aside from that and my day job, I'll relax until I see you guys this summer.

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 04:15 PM
You just don't want me to show you and your slow ass boat up :p
Oh.. so you want to fight too..
Your just mad becuase your wife loves me but you pay for her.. LMAO

jackpunx
01-24-2006, 04:16 PM
I too, will be there.
Only this year:
I want the first ride in Jason's boat because that might be my only opprotunity.
I want to drink Roger's beer since he'll arrive two months early. And if he doesn't agree to supply my beer needs, I'll rat him out for the Port-a-potty-camera stunt he tried last year.
Finally, I want to have my meals at Cen-Cal's estrogen laiden table for all the obvious reasons.
In the mean time, I'll weed wack, trim trees, grade paths, burn brush, repair the b.b.q., oil the teak furniture, pressure wash the sculptures, mow the field, hang the hammock, and do my best to finish the new cottage that Mike started. Aside from that and my day job, I'll relax until I see you guys this summer.
Oh dammm.. .. Dont worry about the ride in Jasons boat.. You can drive it!

bordsmnj
01-24-2006, 06:13 PM
....'cuase i'll be busy driving Mark's. :idea:

mike37
01-24-2006, 06:50 PM
I too, will be there.
Only this year:
you haven't finished the cottage yet what the hell you been doing
and don't give me that work excuse

Keyser
01-24-2006, 07:16 PM
Heck yeah. Lets gitter done!! Dont worry J, I always have a rope on board (for when mine wont run......lol)
Or mine, I promise to carry a spare fuel pump with me this year!!!!! :p :p

Brooski
01-24-2006, 07:31 PM
I too, will be there.
Only this year:
In the mean time, I'll weed wack, trim trees, grade paths, burn brush, repair Finally, I want to have my meals at Cen-Cal's estrogen laiden table for all the obvious reasons.
the b.b.q., oil the teak furniture, pressure wash the sculptures, mow the field, hang the hammock, and do my best to finish the new cottage that Mike started. Aside from that and my day job, I'll relax until I see you guys this summer.
You know I will be dropping off the mobile casa ahead of the bash, so git that field cleared. :rollside: There will be plenty of beer inside, you are welcome to any of it. Or maybe I should bring up a supply of it, and you can let me have a key to the fridge. :idea: :idea: I could always haul that thing up there about a month prior, and maybe assist with some clean up. If you are choosing dates, June 17/18 weekend would be cool, or every other weekend after that (7/1-2, 15/16, 29/30) Just my .02 :crossx:
OUT

77charger
01-24-2006, 08:35 PM
June 17/18 weekend would be cool, or every other weekend after that (7/1-2,29/30) Just my .02 :crossx:
OUT
The june date is better for me first weekend in july would be ok also

Digger
01-25-2006, 01:03 AM
Please count me in. We had a great time last year.

Darrell's Bro
01-25-2006, 07:18 AM
you haven't finished the cottage yet what the hell you been doing
and don't give me that work excuse
You're the only guy I've found who was willing to work and not get paid. Those Paso sub-contractors are tough. They all seem to want money.
Seriously, I've been working and not up to the lake much. The stucco is finished, electrical & plumbing in, HVAC next on the list, then insulation & drywall. But it's been a pain in the a**, to get stuff done. I'll keep working though to insure your comfort and privacy.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
01-25-2006, 07:39 AM
Pick a date and we will be there!!!
I just looked at all the pics from last year. Ahhhhh memories! :p Brought a big ol' smile to my face!!!

redneckgirl
01-25-2006, 08:18 AM
Last weekend in July(29-30) is bad for us....Our yearly trip to the zoo for the Shockwave Regatta!!!!
RNG

shadow
01-25-2006, 09:10 AM
OK people start throwing out some dates and we will decide probablly next week.First week of june is the Family picnic in Mojave,when are the regattas this year?Last year i had to skip the Ultra Regatta,but don't want to miss it this year.Figure when the regattas and other events are planned then throw some dates out and lets get a date set.

Unforgiven
01-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Middle of july works for me ..right around the b-day and no races...but I"M IN... :rollside:

a catered life
01-25-2006, 02:39 PM
Middle of july works for me ..right around the b-day and no races...but I"M IN... :rollside:
ditto :p

boat030
01-25-2006, 02:43 PM
If it's not a race weekend I will be there for sure.

WYRD
01-25-2006, 03:21 PM
July is also good for us

mike37
01-25-2006, 04:31 PM
You're the only guy I've found who was willing to work and not get paid. Those Paso sub-contractors are tough. They all seem to want money.
Seriously, I've been working and not up to the lake much. The stucco is finished, electrical & plumbing in, HVAC next on the list, then insulation & drywall. But it's been a pain in the a**, to get stuff done. I'll keep working though to insure your comfort and privacy.
im gona have to drive out there and get some pics

mike37
01-25-2006, 04:33 PM
If it's not a race weekend I will be there for sure.
hey mike how the hell are things going

SinCal
01-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Well you can count me in and the crew in. The middle of July is good for me. Changed my name due to some difficulties logging in. Been thinking about it and this works. So SinCal is closer to the real me anyway. Dale you can eat at our tent any time. Looking forward to it. We'll get Dilligaf up there this year.

Brooski
01-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Well you can count me in and the crew in. The middle of July is good for me. Changed my name due to some difficulties logging in. Been thinking about it and this works. So SinCal is closer to the real me anyway. Dale you can eat at our tent any time. Looking forward to it. We'll get Dilligaf up there this year.
I would hope so if he is your future son in law, or has that changed from last year?? :p

77charger
01-25-2006, 05:45 PM
checking my race sch july 14,15,16 is definitely out.Would like to make it up again this year.July 21st weekend can possibly work since i dont plan on doing 3 races in a row.
On another note if you are suggesting dates be sure to make it and commit to it vs saying you can go and then flake.Seems last year many said they were going only to back out which sucks for dale since he ordered dumpsters and outhouses for a larger crowd.And i would be pissed if a race date was chosen by alot of people who want it but then flake out.IMO i'd rather see the peeps who showed last year suggest the dates first

77charger
01-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Hey tom you'd better show up sin cal was telling alot of stories about you.LOL

77charger
01-25-2006, 05:54 PM
The stucco is finished, electrical & plumbing in, HVAC next on the list, then insulation & drywall. But it's been a pain in the a**, to get stuff done. I'll keep working though to insure your comfort and privacy.
sounds like a shower pan is next.I've been very busy this winter maybe aspring trip is in order.let me know

boatslayer
01-25-2006, 07:26 PM
sorry i didnt reply earlier , i havent been on here for awhile , yea im definatly stoked about having the naci bash again this year

Eliminator 4 Life
01-25-2006, 07:36 PM
sorry i didnt reply earlier , i havent been on here for awhile , yea im definatly stoked about having the naci bash again this year
YOUR OUR BOAT BIATCH AHAHAHAHAHAH

boatslayer
01-25-2006, 08:43 PM
YOUR OUR BOAT BIATCH AHAHAHAHAHAH
hahahahahahahahahaha thats funny , cause last time i checked i have never been on ur boat , :crossx:
so whats up E4L

boatslayer
01-25-2006, 08:48 PM
yea im thinking middle of may , cause july im going to school in sac for automotive

Eliminator 4 Life
01-25-2006, 08:54 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha thats funny , cause last time i checked i have never been on ur boat , :crossx:
so whats up E4L
Oh it was there u couldnt get ur ass off the HTM

boat030
01-26-2006, 07:37 AM
hey mike how the hell are things going
things are good, I'm just wishing winter was over already I'm ready for some lake time.

Darrell's Bro
01-26-2006, 12:15 PM
If Cen Cal is in the witness relocation program and assumed the new moniker Sin Cal, I'm feeling a little embarassed by my father-in-law

Brooski
01-28-2006, 10:03 AM
TTT
(Squirtin Thunder showed me how to do this....lol)

bordsmnj
01-28-2006, 10:11 AM
lol :)

Darrell's Bro
01-30-2006, 05:17 PM
The Ultra regatta is being planned and will most likely be Father's Day weekend.
Darrell had to miss the Ultra Regatta last year in sacrifice to all us Naci Bash goers. So it wouldn't be fair to ask him to do that again.
All that said, when is Father's Day?
Other than that weekend, what works well?
FYI, the lake was beautiful this past weekend. Sunny, flat water, and but for one or two bass boats, quiet all day. A nice place to day dream...

Brooski
01-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Fathers Day is June 18th. That works great for me, I will just have to get my dad a more expensive gift this year...lol
Hey Dale, I thought you were gonna hit the boat show?

redneckgirl
01-31-2006, 07:41 AM
Found out at the boat show that the Shockwave Regatta was moved up a week to the 21-22 of July...So that is a bad weekend for us!!!!!
Hey Roger were you at the show on Saturday??? We were there!! :rollside:
RNG

Darrell's Bro
01-31-2006, 02:19 PM
Fathers Day is June 18th. That works great for me, I will just have to get my dad a more expensive gift this year...lol
Hey Dale, I thought you were gonna hit the boat show?
Roger,
You gotta work on the reading comprehension. Father's day weekend is the one weekend that doesn't work. If you go that weekend, it will be just you and the goghers I haven't been successful in killing.
As to the boat show, I went to the lake last weekend but will go to the show this Saturday.
Finally, how do I post a picture?

riverbound
01-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Here you go darrel's Bro :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=10955&stc=1

Darrell's Bro
01-31-2006, 03:56 PM
Taken this past Sunday.
Important Note: Notice all the lake traffic?
This is a great time of year to be up there!
In the foreground is my father-in-law swinging with my youngest son.
Thanks for posting the picture.

MOBrien
01-31-2006, 04:31 PM
Taken this past Sunday.
Important Note: Notice all the lake traffic?
This is a great time of year to be up there!
In the foreground is my father-in-law swinging with my youngest son.
Thanks for posting the picture.
What a great shot. What's up Dale? Mike here with the purple & orange Cheetah...we met you and your older son at Naci one weekend last season. How's the property development coming along? And wow, can't believe how much water is still in there. Sweet spot ya got there. We'll be out there a couple times again this year....turns out my cousin has a place in Oak Shores. Maybe we'll cross paths again.........
Later,
MOB

Brooski
01-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Roger,
You gotta work on the reading comprehension. Father's day weekend is the one weekend that doesn't work. If you go that weekend, it will be just you and the goghers I haven't been successful in killing.
As to the boat show, I went to the lake last weekend but will go to the show this Saturday.
Finally, how do I post a picture?
Oh crap I did read that wrong. I picked the wrong time to quit drinking. :cry:
My suggestions remains the same, every other weekend after that, as I listed above. Child care issues. I may see you Saturday at the show........been thinking about going.....
RNG, no I wasnt there. Just remember Dale talking about it.

Brooski
02-05-2006, 10:45 AM
Saw Dale at the show yesterday. We talked about the Bash this year, no date set yet. Can't wait to see the new living room......lol

Familycat
02-06-2006, 07:52 AM
Can't wait to see a date for the Naci Blast. I have been waiting to schedule the summer because I wouldn't miss this trip. 2005 was great. 2006 will be better. Pick a weekend, any weekend.
Rick

Eliminator 4 Life
02-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Lets get together and pick a date as long as its not the first two weeeknds in May ill be in HAvASU with the Eliminator Regatta :)

shadow
02-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Pick a date. i'm busy through june but sometime in July sounds good to me.
Doesn't matter to me what date.

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Ill see you in a few weeks brother :cool:

Familycat
02-07-2006, 07:52 AM
How does the weekend of July 15 or July 22 sound?
Rick

mike37
02-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Can't wait to see a date for the Naci Blast. I have been waiting to schedule the summer because I wouldn't miss this trip. 2005 was great. 2006 will be better. Pick a weekend, any weekend.
Rick
the lake patrol have been waiting for you to come back
they want to make fun of your dog more

shadow
02-07-2006, 08:48 AM
How does the weekend of July 15 or July 22 sound?
Rick
sounds good to me.Any other takers for 15th or 22nd?

Darrell's Bro
02-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Darrell,
Either is O.K. with me. At one time we talked about stretching this out by a day or two. That said, would it make sense to start on a Thursday and go through Sunday? Or Friday through Monday? Keep in mind, Saturday is the only busy day on the water. On a Thursday or a Monday you could play your radio at full throttle and no one but the cows would hear.
Also, for proper port-a-potty and dumpster planning, should we/you have people sign up and send you a check in advance?
Finally, we should use this forum as a place to gather ideas. Last year, somebody suggested we have a pot-luck night on the patio while we (gladiator style) dispatch guys to make speed runs . I think we should do this on Friday or Sunday.
This also sounds like an excellet gambling opprotunity. We could bet on the first boat to crap out, the fastest boat, first boat to loose a cushion at speed, first neighbor to get p.o.'d, etc.

Darrell's Bro
02-07-2006, 10:31 AM
Darrell,
One final thought; July 4th is on a Tuesday. So that will automatically be a four day weekend. We have enough space to accomidate a large crowd so the typical camping places being busy wouldn't be an issue. The narrows will be crowded & loud. If you like that sort of thing, would July 1-4 make sense? Or is that locked in as a "River" weekend for you?

shadow
02-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Darrell,
One final thought; July 4th is on a Tuesday. So that will automatically be a four day weekend. We have enough space to accomidate a large crowd so the typical camping places being busy wouldn't be an issue. The narrows will be crowded & loud. If you like that sort of thing, would July 1-4 make sense? Or is that locked in as a "River" weekend for you?
I will be in Havasu for July 4th.But the other weekends would work.
Next,I'd say Darrells bro has a lot of good ideas.We as the people elect
Darrells Bro to put this shin dig together. Pick a date and start planning it.
If you wait on me you might be waiting awhile,I'd just like to see the date
planned,and mark it on my calender and show up.

Brooski
02-07-2006, 11:17 AM
The weekend of July 15 gets my vote.

redneckgirl
02-07-2006, 11:52 AM
We vote for the 15 also!!!!! :D
The 22 is not good for us...the Shockwave Regatta in Havasu!!!!! :)
RNG

mike37
02-07-2006, 11:57 AM
I'm good for any time but need a date so my wife can plan to be off
otherwise someone else's wife will need to feed me and take care of me for the weekend

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm good for any time but need a date so my wife can plan to be off
otherwise someone else's wife will need to feed me and take care of me for the weekend
HAHA me to i wont be able to find my way back to the campsite :)

Darrell's Bro
02-07-2006, 01:34 PM
I will be in Havasu for July 4th.But the other weekends would work.
Next,I'd say Darrells bro has a lot of good ideas.We as the people elect
Darrells Bro to put this shin dig together. Pick a date and start planning it.
If you wait on me you might be waiting awhile,I'd just like to see the date
planned,and mark it on my calender and show up.
It would be wrong for anyone other than Shadow to head up the event. But in the interest of getting things going forward; the dates for Naci Bash 06 are, Friday July 14th through Sunday July 16
If there is sufficient interest, we could add Thursday to the schedule.
Mike, if your wife can't get off work, keep in mind Roger looks his best in a house dress. Just a back up idea.

shadow
02-07-2006, 02:56 PM
It would be wrong for anyone other than Shadow to head up the event. But in the interest of getting things going forward; the dates for Naci Bash 06 are, Friday July 14th through Sunday July 16
If there is sufficient interest, we could add Thursday to the schedule.
Mike, if your wife can't get off work, keep in mind Roger looks his best in a house dress. Just a back up idea.
Get the list started
1. Darrells bro
2.Shadow

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 03:02 PM
E4L and crew is in :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 03:03 PM
Get the list started
1. Darrells bro
2.Shadow
3.E4L and crew

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-07-2006, 03:07 PM
1. Darrells bro
2.Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
:rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Thanks Linda :)

riverbound
02-07-2006, 03:22 PM
:D Looks like Im going :D

77charger
02-07-2006, 03:41 PM
As of right now i wont be able to make it havea race in oklahoma that weekend.

mike37
02-07-2006, 05:10 PM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
hopefully my wife can get the time off its pretty close to the family picnic at Mohave and she already has that date set
some one better be ready to cook for me if she cant make it

Eliminator 4 Life
02-07-2006, 06:06 PM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
hopefully my wife can get the time off its pretty close to the family picnic at Mohave and she already has that date set
some one better be ready to cook for me if she cant make it
You help me find my way home everynight Ill bring the cook hahah :)

Brooski
02-07-2006, 07:40 PM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski

redneckgirl
02-08-2006, 07:46 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
:rollside:
RNG

Familycat
02-08-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm jacked. We don't need a porta-potti and wouldn't mind hauling out our trash. With that said we are fully preparred to help pay for whatever cost are incurred. We should bump the price a bit to give Dale a little something. I know that after I write this Dale will say somthing about not wanting anything extra. That is just the kind of guy he is. I am not sucking up, just stating how generous he is alowing all of us to assault his property. Just my $.02.
I believe I had mentiond a "happy hour speed run" event. I was thinking we should have it each night as some may arrive late on Friday and some may leave early Sunday. Just before dark most lakes smooth out in the evening. We could stage some boats or PWCs on the water to help with safety. We would be willing to help as my boat will not break 100 mph as many other will.
Rick
. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
10. Familycat (4 peeps & Tucker, the pug)

Darrell's Bro
02-08-2006, 08:39 AM
FamilyCat,
You don't have to offer money to get a good spot on the property. We'll just move Roger's trailer when he's sleeping which is roughly 75% of the weekend.
Happy hour/pot luck/speed runs everyday sound good to me. The only day it might be difficult is Saturday because of the crowds comming back from the narrows.
Keep the ideas flowing and solicit more. Anything we can do to make the weekend more fun.

Darrell's Bro
02-08-2006, 08:43 AM
This is what the lake looks like today. Tomorrow, the weather calls for 78 degrees! What are we waing for, let's go today!

Familycat
02-08-2006, 08:59 AM
FamilyCat,
You don't have to offer money to get a good spot on the property. We'll just move Roger's trailer when he's sleeping which is roughly 75% of the weekend.
Happy hour/pot luck/speed runs everyday sound good to me. The only day it might be difficult is Saturday because of the crowds comming back from the narrows.
Keep the ideas flowing and solicit more. Anything we can do to make the weekend more fun.
Too Funny,
We were hoping ot sleep in the "big house" for that weekend. Thats the good spot.
I agree that Saturday may not be the best day for "hauling ass". It might be a good time Kamikazi's.
Last year we had a D. J. set up. Is it still available? We might have access to a projector where we could play music DVD's to add to the experience. We could even play movies, such as Office space, Pegged, or even Dazed and Confused. No Brokeback Mountain please. All we need is some rca cables and a white backdrop. That 40 foot Alpha Toyhouse would work well. Anyway just a couple of ideas.
Rick

Darrell's Bro
02-08-2006, 09:16 AM
Too Funny,
We were hoping ot sleep in the "big house" for that weekend. Thats the good spot.
I agree that Saturday may not be the best day for "hauling ass". It might be a good time Kamikazi's.
Last year we had a D. J. set up. Is it still available? We might have access to a projector where we could play music DVD's to add to the experience. We could even play movies, such as Office space, Pegged, or even Dazed and Confused. No Brokeback Mountain please. All we need is some rca cables and a white backdrop. That 40 foot Alpha Toyhouse would work well. Anyway just a couple of ideas.
Rick
I think Shadow has his eye on the "big house". You'll have to arm wrestle him for bed space.
However, when no one was looking, Mike37 snuck up there and plopped down another cottage out between the trees, pretty close to where you were camped last year. Progress has been slow (something about the owner not having money), but I hope it's done before the Bash. Because the cottage takes up a little space, we may all be a little closer together this year.
Good idea about movies; I'm sure we can come up with cables and a back drop.

boatslayer
02-08-2006, 03:21 PM
this sucks i wont be able to make it , i leave for school on july 3rd

Eliminator 4 Life
02-08-2006, 05:06 PM
this sucks i wont be able to make it , i leave for school on july 3rd
PU$$Y :p

Familycat
02-10-2006, 08:15 AM
I think Shadow has his eye on the "big house". You'll have to arm wrestle him for bed space.
However, when no one was looking, Mike37 snuck up there and plopped down another cottage out between the trees, pretty close to where you were camped last year. Progress has been slow (something about the owner not having money), but I hope it's done before the Bash. Because the cottage takes up a little space, we may all be a little closer together this year.
Good idea about movies; I'm sure we can come up with cables and a back drop.
Dale,
O. K. If the big house is out I will have to bring the "little house". We did have a sweet spot last year tucked under the Oak trees. This year, any spot will work. Hmmm, maybe I should build a cottage. Something just over 3,000 sq. ft. with a pool would be cozy. Build spot next to the swing would be perfect. I'll start the plans.
Rick
Rick

Darrell's Bro
02-10-2006, 08:40 AM
Dale,
O. K. If the big house is out I will have to bring the "little house". We did have a sweet spot last year tucked under the Oak trees. This year, any spot will work. Hmmm, maybe I should build a cottage. Something just over 3,000 sq. ft. with a pool would be cozy. Build spot next to the swing would be perfect. I'll start the plans.
Rick
Rick
Rick,
Don't worry about plans, Mike doesn't use plans. He says, "plans are for people with no sense of creative expression." Just drop a few sacks of concrete, a pile of 2x4's, and a couple windows; Mike will take it from there.
Mike37 is to the Paso Robles the construction community what Jimmy Carter is to Habitat for Humanity. He'll git-r-done.
Dale

Familycat
02-10-2006, 10:48 AM
Rick,
Don't worry about plans, Mike doesn't use plans. He says, "plans are for people with no sense of creative expression." Just drop a few sacks of concrete, a pile of 2x4's, and a couple windows; Mike will take it from there.
Mike37 is to the Paso Robles the construction community what Jimmy Carter is to Habitat for Humanity. He'll git-r-done.
Dale
"That's some funny shit right there"
Just grab your wife/sister and build a single wide.
Rick

Brooski
02-10-2006, 12:04 PM
FamilyCat,
HEY!! I resemble that remark!! :skull:
Whoever said I was sleeping?
Looks like I will be up at the lake for the entire week leading up to the Bash. I dont know the itenerary for where I will be staying, so stay tuned Dale.

Darrell's Bro
02-13-2006, 09:18 AM
For all the buzz about Naci Bash 06, there are only 10 people on the list? Could that be right?

riverbound
02-13-2006, 10:10 AM
Dale,
Here are the pics you wanted posted.
Look at this sunrise :)
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11247&stc=1
Nice View
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11248&stc=1
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11249&stc=1
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11250&stc=1

Darrell's Bro
02-13-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks for posting these pictures from the past couple days. Where is the semi-nude shot of my baby?

riverbound
02-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Thanks for posting these pictures from the past couple days. Where is the semi-nude shot of my baby?
Ooops... forgot one :cry:
Here you go.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11253&stc=1

Brooski
02-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Damn, I can see the facial resemblence Dale. lmao

77charger
02-13-2006, 04:29 PM
For all the buzz about Naci Bash 06, there are only 10 people on the list? Could that be right?
beleive me i would be on the list too but i have a dragboat race that weekend in oklahoma.if for some reason we dont make it aint too hard to guess we i will be then.

Aquaholic502
02-13-2006, 05:10 PM
We will be there.
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
11. Aquaholic502 (same 4 peeps for sure but maybe 4 more)

mike37
02-13-2006, 05:56 PM
We will be there.
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
hey man you haven't called me I need my custom drain plugs pm me if you need my number

77charger
02-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Flake :)
Hey aarp i said i was going last year and did.You on the other hand well sin cal told us all about you.LOL

Digger
02-13-2006, 06:11 PM
I'll be there for sure. I doubt if I'll have the same crew with me. The last Naci bash may be responsible for a delivery from the stork.

77charger
02-13-2006, 06:19 PM
LOL..I am going to try my best to off-set those SinCal stories this year :) Sorry you won't make it Robert. Been a long time....Yup july will be the busiest as well as end of aprl and may(3 races)july16-aug 16 at least 3 races from oklahoma to georgia to marble falls tx).BUt june might have some time only one race either the 18th or 24th and it will prob be local.

INSman
02-13-2006, 07:08 PM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
12. INSman + 3 (maybe 5) in support of my fellow Raylar bro Shadow !!

Focker
02-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey
Insurance Sales Guys Are Prohibited

Sin Cal
02-13-2006, 07:17 PM
LOL..I am going to try my best to off-set those SinCal stories this year :) Sorry you won't make it Robert. Been a long time....
Hey Tom i don't see your name on the list. I guess the stories will be flying :)

desrtrat256
02-13-2006, 10:31 PM
ive been reading hear for awhile, i would like to attend events like this one. are they open to the general reader/public. those pics are cool, where is that. thanks

Darrell's Bro
02-14-2006, 07:48 AM
ive been reading hear for awhile, i would like to attend events like this one. are they open to the general reader/public. those pics are cool, where is that. thanks
The event is at Lake Nacimiento. If you're a Hot Boat board person and not currently on probation (ie: your ankel bracelet will allow it) you're invited.
Shadow is the "go to guy" for this event. He lives at the river. By reading your name: Desertrat, it sound like you guys may be in the same neighborhood, check in with him.

Focker
02-14-2006, 07:57 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS

INSman
02-14-2006, 08:14 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
Martha focking cork suckers are prohibited !!! :mad: :boxingguy :D

Focker
02-14-2006, 08:33 AM
Martha focking cork suckers are prohibited !!! :mad: :boxingguy :D
YA BEST GET SOME NONREMOVEABLE DRAIN PLUGS FOR THAT SLED

Digger
02-14-2006, 05:46 PM
Please add my name to the list. I still remember how to get there. I just hope my steering doesn't break again. I think I owe Aquaholic a thanks for the tow.

shadow
02-14-2006, 06:48 PM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger

redneckgirl
02-15-2006, 09:21 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
Is it July yet :220v: :) We were out this weekend... felt good to be in the water again!!!!
RNG

Darrell's Bro
02-15-2006, 09:52 AM
RNG,
You're right this past weekend was the best ever for February. We were there & loved every minute of it. Check out the pictures from the weekend. We posted them on this thread a couple days ago.

Darrell's Bro
03-01-2006, 04:29 PM
Ever since we got a little rain & cold weather, the list of Naci Bash goers stopped. Does that mean I'm the only guy who day dreams about warm weather baoting and beer drinking during cold spells like this?
On a seperate note; I've looked into Naci Bash cool cups (the neoprene type) and want feedback. Of the sort list of people planning to attend Naci Bsh '06, who would be interested in having some of these made? Other ideas?

Brooski
03-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Ever since we got a little rain & cold weather, the list of Naci Bash goers stopped. Does that mean I'm the only guy who day dreams about warm weather baoting and beer drinking during cold spells like this?
On a seperate note; I've looked into Naci Bash cool cups (the neoprene type) and want feedback. Of the sort list of people planning to attend Naci Bsh '06, who would be interested in having some of these made? Other ideas?
Are you talking about coozies? To wrap around the beerskis? That would be cool. T shirts would be cool too.
And I need to update the list
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger

boatslayer
03-01-2006, 08:58 PM
people stop adding to the list because i wont be there :skull:

Eliminator 4 Life
03-01-2006, 10:05 PM
Put the key in the hole and lets roll :cool:

Darrell's Bro
03-02-2006, 05:50 AM
Are you talking about coozies? To wrap around the beerskis? That would be cool. T shirts would be cool too.
And I need to update the list
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
Roger,
As a non-boat owner I don't think it is fair to include my name on the list. At a mimimum, there should be an asterisk with an explaination (appology) next to my name. I'll try to sneek in under the radar screen and keep the "no boat" thing under wraps.
Finally, it seems it might be just you & me at this years bash, because other than Boatslayer's whining on this thread about his need to be responsible, there don't seem to be many people getting reved up about this year's bash.
See you there. I'll be the guy without the boat. :cry:

mike37
03-02-2006, 05:52 AM
just wait tell may or June after it warms up the list will start to grow

Darrell's Bro
03-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Roger, I noticed that you've updated the list with "Broosky & Kim". This is a change form previous list updates. Heretofore, we've only seen "Broosky" listed as a single entity.
Does this change indicate a step forward in the Roger/Kim love story? Should we start loosing weight so we can fit into our tuxedos? Will there be any little Southwind jet boats in your future?
Or was Kim looking over your shoulder while you were updating the list and you were trying to get lucky?

Darrell's Bro
03-02-2006, 05:59 AM
just wait tell may or June after it warms up the list will start to grow
Go back to bed Mike. It's way too early. And you need your beauty rest! :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
03-02-2006, 07:27 AM
Dale, I think coozies are a fantastic idea! :rollside:
Don't be discouraged by was seems to be a lack of interest at this point. People don't start getting fired up until the events get closer.
:boxed:

Familycat
03-02-2006, 07:39 AM
A buddy of mine and his family have comitted to attending the fiesta after we talked about what a great time we had last year. He is fellow ***boater, with 2 Halletts (21 Vector race ski boat and a 240 Hallett). He looks at the Hotboac.com postings but has not joined. I am adding his name to the list. Hope it's OK.
Rick
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
15. High Voltage Racing. (4 peeps)

Brooski
03-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Roger, As a non-boat owner I don't think it is fair to include my name on the list. At a mimimum, there should be an asterisk with an explaination (appology) next to my name. I'll try to sneek in under the radar screen and keep the "no boat" thing under wraps.
Finally, it seems it might be just you & me at this years bash, because other than Boatslayer's whining on this thread about his need to be responsible, there don't seem to be many people getting reved up about this year's bash.
See you there. I'll be the guy without the boat.
Roger, I noticed that you've updated the list with "Broosky & Kim". This is a change form previous list updates. Heretofore, we've only seen "Broosky" listed as a single entity.
Does this change indicate a step forward in the Roger/Kim love story? Should we start loosing weight so we can fit into our tuxedos? Will there be any little Southwind jet boats in your future?
Or was Kim looking over your shoulder while you were updating the list and you were trying to get lucky?
First of all, you have a place at the lake that you welcome other boaters to with open arms. Plus you have always offered a cold beer when I have stopped by. Thus, no need for a boat, and you get #1 billing. You are welcome on my boat anytime, just say the word. And I think the "new living room" will suffice for you not owning an actual boat. :cool:
I know of at least 3 other couples that have said they want to attend, they just havent added their names yet. Be patient my friend, you have built it, they will come.
Crap, I guess I have a few questions you want answered. So, the answers are: 1) possibly;
2) not really, tuxedoes have expandable waistlines;
3) I cant answer that;
4) and for the very last one, NO COMMENT!! :p
I actually just wanted to do the right thing and show that we both will be there together. Also to let Bill know so he can park his trailer (and speakers) in the appropriate place. :rolleyes: lol
And by the way, I hope he is bringing his speakers, I will be bringing the laptop with the tunes, but leaving my speakers at home. :cry:

Triton
03-05-2006, 07:16 AM
I'm jacked. We don't need a porta-potti and wouldn't mind hauling out our trash. With that said we are fully preparred to help pay for whatever cost are incurred. We should bump the price a bit to give Dale a little something. I know that after I write this Dale will say somthing about not wanting anything extra. That is just the kind of guy he is. I am not sucking up, just stating how generous he is alowing all of us to assault his property. Just my $.02.
I believe I had mentiond a "happy hour speed run" event. I was thinking we should have it each night as some may arrive late on Friday and some may leave early Sunday. Just before dark most lakes smooth out in the evening. We could stage some boats or PWCs on the water to help with safety. We would be willing to help as my boat will not break 100 mph as many other will.
Rick
. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
11.Triton & family.

Triton
03-05-2006, 07:19 AM
I screwed up trying to add name to list.

redneckgirl
03-05-2006, 08:00 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
16.Triton & family.
Here ya go!!!! :) :)
RNG

Triton
03-05-2006, 08:13 AM
Thanks :rollside: looking forward to meeting everone.And getting the boat on the water.

mike37
03-05-2006, 09:05 AM
Darrells bro
we can help out with the planing if you need any thing
I just don't want thing to get all confused Roger seems to have a handle on things
we may have some of the girls from my wifes work with us this year
but nothing set yet its to far away for any of them to know what the schedule is going to be
I'm ready to party the thing that suck is my DD is going to be gone

n8dawg
03-05-2006, 11:34 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
16.Triton & family.
17. Nate & Michelle (more people to come later) oh yea...1 river/lake dog!
We'll be staying in Heritage Ranch. Anybody else staying up there? Can't wait till summer and some hhhHHot weather. My old bones are hurtin this winter!

Eliminator 4 Life
03-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Thanks :rollside: looking forward to meeting everone.And getting the boat on the water.
Hey you live in Turlock to?? :cool:

Triton
03-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Hey you live in Turlock to?? :cool:
Yep got the boat six years ago,the family and I try to go out if im not working.If you want lets get together and drink some beer I live over by the college.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-05-2006, 08:37 PM
Yep got the boat six years ago,the family and I try to go out if im not working.If you want lets get together and drink some beer I live over by the college.
Ill Pm you and we can get a beer :cool:

Bling Bling
03-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Oh.. so you want to fight too..
Your just mad becuase your wife loves me but you pay for her.. LMAO
Now that's funny. I'm in. I'm sorry were in. Therapy works so great. :D Call me lazy or stupid, hell call me both but what's the date? I bet I'll pull a few more groups of boats up too.

Darrell's Bro
03-06-2006, 07:11 AM
Now that's funny. I'm in. I'm sorry were in. Therapy works so great. :D Call me lazy or stupid, hell call me both but what's the date? I bet I'll pull a few more groups of boats up too.
The dates are Friday July 14 through Sunday July 16 although I think some people will be arriving Thrusday the 13th. Good to hear you'll be there.

Brooski
03-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Whats up people? Letting this fall back to page 3, especially on Hot Spots West, is unacceptable. Contrary to what Darrells Bro stated, I am not in charge (I have been called the Mayor before), but I do have interest in keeping this fresh in everyone's minds. The lake is as high as last year, so it will be a great season. Looks like the bypass will have to be used again, but thats okay. Just remember the Riverbound rule, "stay left and use the bridge". :skull:

Keyser
03-21-2006, 08:31 AM
I bet I could bribe the Mayor with a Coors Light!!! :crossx:

Darrell's Bro
03-21-2006, 08:38 AM
Whats up people? Letting this fall back to page 3, especially on Hot Spots West, is unacceptable. Contrary to what Darrells Bro stated, I am not in charge (I have been called the Mayor before), but I do have interest in keeping this fresh in everyone's minds. The lake is as high as last year, so it will be a great season. Looks like the bypass will have to be used again, but thats okay. Just remember the Riverbound rule, "stay left and use the bridge". :skull:
Roger,
Looks like it might just be you & me.
The lake is full and the property is looking great. I've had a whole gang of guys trimming trees, burning brush and weed whacking. The hillside facing the lake looks like a public park. The area where Aquaholic camped last year has been cleaned up and raked. He'll find soft green grass this year. In that same area, there are five or six flat areas that are perfect for tent camping, should any body want a lake-front spot with a view.
The garden is looking good:artichokes going crazy, tomatoes starting, raspberries just sprouting a few laeves, and the roses waking up from the winter.
Are you going to be up there during spring break? My kids are off from April 8 through the 16th. I plan to be there for part of that time. I'll use all that time slaving away to prepare for the bash goers arriving in summer.

boat030
03-21-2006, 09:22 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
16.Triton & family.
18. Boat030
staying in Heritage ranch

WYRD
03-21-2006, 10:02 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
16.Triton & family.
18. Boat030
19. WYRD with 3 to 4 (bringing the boat and 5th wheel)
Wouldn't miss this trip for anything last year was a BLAST :cool:

Darrell's Bro
03-21-2006, 01:22 PM
http://www.nacimientoresort.com/webcam.htm
This link gives you a constantly updated video view of the lake. Works good for day dreaming while sitting at your desk. Give it a try... :)

mike37
03-23-2006, 06:07 AM
I'm ready

Darrell's Bro
03-23-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm ready
Mike,
Are you going to Nacimiento over the next few weeks? Springbreak??

mike37
03-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Mike,
Are you going to Nacimiento over the next few weeks? Springbreak??
we might be out the first part of April if the weather is nice
spring break for my kids is April 10 to 23

a catered life
03-24-2006, 06:48 AM
we might be out the first part of April if the weather is nice
spring break for my kids is April 10 to 23
they get two weeks

a catered life
03-24-2006, 06:50 AM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
16.Triton & family.
18. Boat030
20. A catered life + family (the tent family)
Wouldn't miss this trip for anything last year was a BLAST :cool:
:p

mike37
03-24-2006, 05:18 PM
they get two weeksyes they do and it sucks
unless we have a trip planed then its great
but they have a week less summer vacation now

MBlaster
03-24-2006, 07:59 PM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
16.Triton & family.
18. Boat030
21. MBlaster and family

Liquid Courage
03-24-2006, 08:21 PM
Did you guys pin down a date yet? We'd like to be there.

Brooski
03-25-2006, 10:32 AM
Did you guys pin down a date yet? We'd like to be there.
Damn Ventura County peeps, cant go back and read the dates......lol
July 14, 15, & 16. Sign up!
The mayor

Liquid Courage
03-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Damn Ventura County peeps, cant go back and read the dates......lol
July 14, 15, & 16. Sign up!
The mayor
LOL! Dude, I'm not reading through 7 pages to get the answer I'm looking for...I'm lazy like that :D :D

dyam
03-25-2006, 07:58 PM
A little off the subject but can anyone post anymore pictures of Darrel's Bro's place?
I am waiting on BROOSKI to e-mail me some but.................................. :rolleyes:
We're thinking of having an event there and need to get the "lay of the land" so to speak.
Pics of the areas where everyone parked and camped would be greatly appreciate! :rollside:
Thanks in advance.
Dean

mike37
03-25-2006, 08:22 PM
thees aren't the best but kinda give a view from were we had comped
I have more but I got a new PC and now cant find any thing

mike37
03-25-2006, 08:33 PM
link to thread with some pic (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86033&highlight=naci+bash)

Brooski
03-26-2006, 04:38 PM
A little off the subject but can anyone post anymore pictures of Darrel's Bro's place?
I am waiting on BROOSKI to e-mail me some but.................................. :rolleyes:
We're thinking of having an event there and need to get the "lay of the land" so to speak.
Pics of the areas where everyone parked and camped would be greatly appreciate! :rollside:
Thanks in advance.
Dean
Dang, called out again! Thanks Dean. I have been busy chasing down people butchering trees. lol
Here is a link to last years thread. Page 21 and 22 has the pics taken a week before the event when I dropped off my hotel on the property and Mike drove up there. Call me at work if you need more info.
http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65699&page=21&pp=40
The Mayor

Darrell's Bro
03-27-2006, 07:03 AM
Roger,
Thanks for keeping up with your Hot Boat thread duties while I was up at the lake this past weekend.
Had a little rain Saturday; just topping off the water level in the lake.
The place is looking great (just the way Shadow demands) I've had a nine man tem of guys trimming trees, burning brush, and picking up every twig and stick from the ground. All in preparation for the next "BASH".
It's good to see the list is growing....the lake is calling...
Mike,
I'll be up there during my boys spring break, for a four day weekend, from April 12 - 16. Let me know if you're trolling around. But if I was you (with your two week spring break) I'd screw work for the entire time, grab a few beers, and head to the lake.

mike37
03-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Roger,
Thanks for keeping up with your Hot Boat thread duties while I was up at the lake this past weekend.
The place is looking great (just the way Shadow demands) I've had a nine man tem of guys trimming trees, burning brush, and picking up every twig and stick from the ground. All in preparation for the next "BASH".
Mike,
I'll be up there during my boys spring break, for a four day weekend, from April 12 - 16. Let me know if you're trolling around. But if I was you (with your two week spring break) I'd screw work for the entire time, grab a few beers, and head to the lake.
we will definitely stop by if we are out
Casey has a job and will be working weekends so and all different hrs
and Leann's hrs are all different to so its going to be hard to get out on the lake this year

Brooski
03-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Roger,
Mike,
Glad to keep my doing my part. Hmmm, spring break may be doable if I can get Nelson to get my pump back to me. Getting the itch to get the boat done and get it on the water..

WYRD
03-28-2006, 12:17 PM
Is it time yet........ :cool:

MAINEVENT
03-28-2006, 12:47 PM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
16.Triton & family.
18. Boat030
21. MBlaster and family
22. Mainevent+3 maybe (just crashn in the back of my truck)

Eliminator 4 Life
03-28-2006, 01:45 PM
1. Darrells bro
2. Shadow
3. E4L and crew (2 trucks 5th wheel and a Eliminator and about 6 people)
4. The Bordsmnj's
5. Riverbound
6. mike37
7. Brooski & Kim
8. RNG & Family
9. SinCal and family
13. DA FOCKERS
14. Digger
16.Triton & family.
18. Boat030
21. MBlaster and family
22. Mainevent+3 maybe (just crashn in the back of my truck)
ME you are gonna sleep in the back of your truck watch out for Bill he likes to take adavantage of guys sleeping in the back of there trucks dont be a victim and becareful.. I had to go out and buy a 5th wheel so this wont ever happen again :)

Darrell's Bro
03-28-2006, 02:45 PM
ME you are gonna sleep in the back of your truck watch out for Bill he likes to take adavantage of guys sleeping in the back of there trucks dont be a victim and becareful.. I had to go out and buy a 5th wheel so this wont ever happen again :)
I had forgotten about Bill's adventures last year, and the early morning smiles on so many faces. Maybe we should take a pole (no pun intended) and consider changing the event name to "Brokeback Bash".
No matter the event name, you are wise to warn the other campers about prowlers lurking in the night...
P.S. Rainy days are the best for day dreaming about drinking a cold beer, under the hot sun, out on the lake.

MAINEVENT
03-28-2006, 03:17 PM
LMFAO i heard he only likes guys with eliminators so i'm cool there... Good looking out though...

bordsmnj
03-28-2006, 05:40 PM
I had forgotten about Bill's adventures last year, and Maybe we should take a pole (no pun intended) and consider changing the event name to "Brokeback Bash".
that's just wrong in sooo many ways! lol

dyam
03-28-2006, 07:08 PM
Hey Mike.
Thanks for the pics and the link.
The place looks awesome!
Dean

Brooski
03-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Hey Mike.
Thanks for the pics and the link.
The place looks awesome!
Dean
What the........I posted pics and a link too, and I dont even get credit? I'm feeling like Rodney Dangerfield more and more each day.
Thanks Dean.. :p

Eliminator 4 Life
03-28-2006, 10:26 PM
What the........I posted pics and a link too, and I dont even get credit? I'm feeling like Rodney Dangerfield more and more each day.
Thanks Dean.. :p
Cause you go to bed early party pooper park ur shit at the top of hill so we can party all night :)

Darrell's Bro
03-29-2006, 07:21 AM
Cause you go to bed early party pooper park ur shit at the top of hill so we can party all night :)
This year, we're going to vote to decide where Roger parks. This vote will be taken several times a day, so he might have to move a few times over the weekend. We can even set up a gallery/observation deck where we can drink beer and watch him pack up & move. Pack up & move. Pack up & move...
When voting as to Roger's camping locale, we need to keep in mind his sleeping needs. Most newborn babies that don't need as much sleep as Brooski. Respect his requirements. :)

riverbound
03-29-2006, 08:32 AM
I will be there for sure....we even had the trailer redone after last years "incident" with the bypass road :(
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12557&stc=1
E4L....just because you bought a trialer, doesnt mean you are safe.......ask WYRD about his "visitors" last year :D

WYRD
03-29-2006, 08:54 AM
I will be there for sure....we even had the trailer redone after last years "incident" with the bypass road :(
E4L....just because you bought a trialer, doesnt mean you are safe.......ask WYRD about his "visitors" last year :D
Ahhhhh yes the old Spiderman up the side of the 5th wheel and the peepin toms through the vent. Damn guys the door was unlocked and I woulda let you watch :crossx: :crossx:
Nice graphics Bill

shadow
03-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Dam Bill the trailer looks great!Take the high rd this time.

Eliminator 4 Life
03-29-2006, 03:36 PM
Yes I know I helped with this :)

dyam
03-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Oh yeah.
THANKS ROGER!!!

Brooski
03-29-2006, 07:23 PM
LMAO. I will be parking the rig up a ways near the new cabin. I am leaving the view along the edge to you guys. :p I didnt go to bed that early, I just didnt stay up all night long. Well, I was up until I unplugged Bill's radio, but all of you were asleep by then. :rolleyes:
This year, we're going to vote to decide where Roger parks. This vote will be taken several times a day, so he might have to move a few times over the weekend. We can even set up a gallery/observation deck where we can drink beer and watch him pack up & move. Pack up & move. Pack up & move...
When voting as to Roger's camping locale, we need to keep in mind his sleeping needs. Most newborn babies that don't need as much sleep as Brooski. Respect his requirements.
Let's see, you went to sleep way earlier than I ever did, so I dont want to hear any shiat. Plus you had to leave a day early, which caused you to miss out on all the drunk rides on your ATV. For the record, vote all you want, the trailer aint moving!! :crossx:
Oh yeah.
THANKS ROGER!!!
YOUR WELCOME Dean!!
The Mayor

Triton
03-29-2006, 08:16 PM
Do I have to run header baffles on NACI.lake.I have some to bring with me just in case.

Brooski
03-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Do I have to run header baffles on NACI.lake.I have some to bring with me just in case.
If you have them, bring them. You dont have to have them in all the time.If you are launching from anywhere other than the main ramp, and you are running water thru them, you should be okay. I have seen them question people at the main ramp.

Triton
03-29-2006, 08:56 PM
If you have them, bring them. You dont have to have them in all the time.If you are launching from anywhere other than the main ramp, and you are running water thru them, you should be okay. I have seen them question people at the main ramp.
Thanks,Brooski
For the info.really looking forward to the trip. :rollside:

Darrell's Bro
03-30-2006, 07:29 AM
LMAO. I will be parking the rig up a ways near the new cabin. I am leaving the view along the edge to you guys. :p I didnt go to bed that early, I just didnt stay up all night long. Well, I was up until I unplugged Bill's radio, but all of you were asleep by then. :rolleyes:
Let's see, you went to sleep way earlier than I ever did, so I dont want to hear any shiat. Plus you had to leave a day early, which caused you to miss out on all the drunk rides on your ATV. For the record, vote all you want, the trailer aint moving!! :crossx:
YOUR WELCOME Dean!!
The Mayor
Dear Mayor,
this is the first I've heard of drunken ATV rides; I'll have a full investigation launched. You claim you stayed up later than me, but you left out the other side of this. I actually woke up in the AM, while certain campers (who's initials are: Roger) slept till lunch time! I don't know what you've got in that trailer but I'm guessing it's some sort of coma inducing air filter/or just a really bad fart!

Brooski
03-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Dear Mayor,
this is the first I've heard of drunken ATV rides; I'll have a full investigation launched. You claim you stayed up later than me, but you left out the other side of this. I actually woke up in the AM, while certain campers (who's initials are: Roger) slept till lunch time! I don't know what you've got in that trailer but I'm guessing it's some sort of coma inducing air filter/or just a really bad fart!
Actually, just the opposite, someone who smells real good. I will make sure I tell Kim you forgot about her. :skull: :)
The Mayor

teamaquaholicks
03-30-2006, 09:03 AM
let us know as well. we own naci when we go there. probably at least four times a year. the narrows are fun but we have our own cove that we party in. is it an adult trip or kid friendly?
thanks
chuck

Darrell's Bro
03-30-2006, 09:12 AM
let us know as well. we own naci when we go there. probably at least four times a year. the narrows are fun but we have our own cove that we party in. is it an adult trip or kid friendly?
thanks
chuck
Chuck,
There were a few kids last year. Nothing too wild, just good people, beautiful boats, sunshine, laughs and cold beer. The Naci Bash mayor, Brooski, can fill in more details. Welcome aboard.

teamaquaholicks
03-31-2006, 04:18 PM
sounds great. probably leave the kid at home so mama can relax. she'll end up taking care of me instead :crossx:
we are in a 27 advantage, and her name is "IT'S ONLY MONEY."

Aquaholic502
03-31-2006, 11:23 PM
Dale,
If you need any help gatting set up out there dont forget we are very close and would like to help. Been working regular job during the week and real estate on weekends so I could use the time off. I think the beer koozies are a good idea and shirts would be cool to but I dont think I would be able to get one by taking my shirt off :cry: .
Mike, have you been out to the lake with the new plugs yet? The weather here needs to change soon so we can get out there for the first time this year. Let me know if you guys go out and maybe we can meet you there.

teamaquaholicks
04-01-2006, 11:13 AM
shooting for the first of may ourselves for our first trip to naci.
i'ts going to be even fuller (is that a word) than last year. can't wait.

Darrell's Bro
04-03-2006, 06:38 AM
shooting for the first of may ourselves for our first trip to naci.
i'ts going to be even fuller (is that a word) than last year. can't wait.
More full.
I just got back from the lake last night. It was raining hard and the lake was already near capacity. By the end of this week, the lake should be at it the highest level it has seen for years!
The down side: for the next couple weeks there will be floating bits of driftwood, etc. Yesterday, I even saw pieces of someone's dock float past our place!
The county people have adopted a new water release policy that favors boaters. The lake should remain near-full for the entire summer and fall.
Have a great trip to Nacimiento. Let me know when you're there.

Darrell's Bro
04-03-2006, 06:44 AM
Dale,
If you need any help gatting set up out there dont forget we are very close and would like to help. Been working regular job during the week and real estate on weekends so I could use the time off. I think the beer koozies are a good idea and shirts would be cool to but I dont think I would be able to get one by taking my shirt off :cry: .
Mike, have you been out to the lake with the new plugs yet? The weather here needs to change soon so we can get out there for the first time this year. Let me know if you guys go out and maybe we can meet you there.
Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on it. I've been working on the property for the past few weeks and it looks great. The area where you camped last year has had all the fallen limbs cleared up & burned. This year, you'll be even more comfortable by not having to step on any twigs.
I'm not sure what it says about the Naci Bash, but there seems to be an "Aquaholic" theme developing on this thread.....

Brooski
04-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Dale, you gonna be up there next weekend? If it spills, I want to go up and take some pictures. That is something you dont see very often. Yeah, I was reading where the Weather Service says this pattern should continue for another two weeks.

Brooski
04-05-2006, 12:51 PM
798 Evevation, 2 feet to spill over, HIT IT!

redneckgirl
04-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Here it is as of today!!!! :220v: :)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405marina_on_grass.jpg
RNG

Familycat
04-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Here it is as of today!!!! :220v: :)
RNG
Nice shot. Any idea how much higher the water level is now as compared to the level last year at the Naci Lake Bash 05?
When will it stop raining?
Rick

redneckgirl
04-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Nice shot. Any idea how much higher the water level is now as compared to the level last year at the Naci Lake Bash 05?
When will it stop raining?
Rick
Not sure, but several feet!! Here are comparison from last year and this year.
Last year
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/14051905lake2.jpg
This year
RNG

Brooski
04-05-2006, 01:35 PM
I would guess about 15' higher right now. :)

Darrell's Bro
04-05-2006, 02:28 PM
The water level is at about the same level as it reached at its peak last year. However, water will drain into the lake for months after the rain stops, filling it further.
Whe water control board is afraid of the water breeching the dam right now. So much water cam into the lake so fast that they've had to let ou water at a rate of 3,550 cubic feet per second to keep the dam from overstressing!
There is a new policy being issued by the county of Monterey that will most likely bring the lake to 800 feet above sea level (full). The policy won't release any water until late summer, thereby essentially keeping the lake full.
But even without water releases, evaporation will cause the lake level to drop about 4 feet over the course of the summer.
I think this is good for property values. So Roger, if you're planning to make an unsolicited offer for my property, bump it up a couple hundred dollars.
FYI, just heard a news report: Mammoth Mountain has received 52 feet of snow so far this year; an all time record. The ski lifts will be open until July 4th!

Brooski
04-05-2006, 04:39 PM
The water level is at about the same level as it reached at its peak last year. However, water will drain into the lake for months after the rain stops, filling it further.
Whe water control board is afraid of the water breeching the dam right now. So much water cam into the lake so fast that they've had to let ou water at a rate of 3,550 cubic feet per second to keep the dam from overstressing!
There is a new policy being issued by the county of Monterey that will most likely bring the lake to 800 feet above sea level (full). The policy won't release any water until late summer, thereby essentially keeping the lake full.
But even without water releases, evaporation will cause the lake level to drop about 4 feet over the course of the summer.
I think this is good for property values. So Roger, if you're planning to make an unsolicited offer for my property, bump it up a couple hundred dollars.
FYI, just heard a news report: Mammoth Mountain has received 52 feet of snow so far this year; an all time record. The ski lifts will be open until July 4th!
I was actually thinking that the price should go down, since there is less available dry land available for use. Dont want to pay for underwater land, you know. :yuk:

redneckgirl
04-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Here you go guys...Naci as of this afternoon!!!!
It doesn't get much fuller than this!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000794s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000787s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000789s.jpg
Flood control release 3550cfs to keep it from going over the spillway!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000793s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000790s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000791s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000792s.jpg
:220v: :) :rollside: :
RNG

Darrell's Bro
04-11-2006, 08:01 AM
I'm going to Nacimiento this weekend. I'll take some pictures and e-mail them to somebody who can post them. I'll snap a few of the Naci Bash camping area, the road leading in, Bill's bridge, and the lake too. Let me know if you have any special pictorial requests and I'll see what I can do.

Brooski
04-11-2006, 09:36 PM
I'm going to Nacimiento this weekend. I'll take some pictures and e-mail them to somebody who can post them. I'll snap a few of the Naci Bash camping area, the road leading in, Bill's bridge, and the lake too. Let me know if you have any special pictorial requests and I'll see what I can do.
If you make it over to the dam, the spillway would be cool. Hopefully the rain this week will bring the lake back up, since they dumped about 3 or 4 feet out of it. Any pics will be cool. I can post them if you want. Thanks

Darrell's Bro
04-12-2006, 06:28 AM
If you make it over to the dam, the spillway would be cool. Hopefully the rain this week will bring the lake back up, since they dumped about 3 or 4 feet out of it. Any pics will be cool. I can post them if you want. Thanks
No problem, I'm taking the kids inner-tubing over the dam. Kinda like shooting Niagra Falls in an old whiskey barrell.

Bling Bling
04-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Here you go guys...Naci as of this afternoon!!!!
It doesn't get much fuller than this!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000794s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000787s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000789s.jpg
Flood control release 3550cfs to keep it from going over the spillway!!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000793s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000790s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000791s.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1405IM000792s.jpg
:220v: :) :rollside: :
RNG
Nice!!!! Hey Redneckgirl. You doing that swim meet in Santa Maria on Memorial day? We are, then going to Naci after the meet each day and monday.

redneckgirl
04-13-2006, 06:57 AM
Nice!!!! Hey Redneckgirl. You doing that swim meet in Santa Maria on Memorial day? We are, then going to Naci after the meet each day and monday.
Hi Bling...We "should" (as we are planning on it) be at the meet!!! :) Dustin was with Kennedy last year. Our "new" team (PUMA) was not able to swim last year as the meet filled up. :yuk: Our team uses the electronic HyTek software to enter the meets and waits till the last day to send the entries. Hopefully that won't happen this time. Have fun in Florida...we will miss you guys at the SLO swim meet!!!! Can't wait to see the new boats!!! :rollside: :rollside:
RNG

Darrell's Bro
04-17-2006, 06:59 AM
We were at Nacimiento from last Thursday through Esater Sunday. When we arrived on Thursday, we could see drift wood, etc indicating where the lake level had been. But the county, in order to minimize the potential for the dam being overwhelmed, started lowering the water level. It was probably three feet down form its highest point.
But over the next couple days two things seemed to have happened. 1. more rain & run off 2. Someone put the cork back in the dam. The result: the level rose about two feet from Thursday till Sunday.
Bottom line is, the lake is full and will essentially stay full all summer. The experts say, evaporation will lower the lake by four feet over the summer but that's virtually nothing at Nacimiento.
The down side for boaters & campers is the overflow camping area is under water and the water line goes all the way up to grass & trees (no beach). However, there are plenty of grassy areas where boaters can day camp. And for those who do go to Naci, there will probably be fewer boats on the water because there are fewer places to camp. Make reservations early.
Finally, let your hearts not be troubled, the Naci Bash site has never looked better. The grass is mowed, the weeds are whacked, and the trees have been trimmed and burned. I'll e-mail some current pictures to Brooski for posting...

Familycat
04-17-2006, 08:20 AM
We were at Nacimiento from last Thursday through Esater Sunday. When we arrived on Thursday, we could see drift wood, etc indicating where the lake level had been. But the county, in order to minimize the potential for the dam being overwhelmed, started lowering the water level. It was probably three feet down form its highest point.
But over the next couple days two things seemed to have happened. 1. more rain & run off 2. Someone put the cork back in the dam. The result: the level rose about two feet from Thursday till Sunday.
Bottom line is, the lake is full and will essentially stay full all summer. The experts say, evaporation will lower the lake by four feet over the summer but that's virtually nothing at Nacimiento.
The down side for boaters & campers is the overflow camping area is under water and the water line goes all the way up to grass & trees (no beach). However, there are plenty of grassy areas where boaters can day camp. And for those who do go to Naci, there will probably be fewer boats on the water because there are fewer places to camp. Make reservations early.
Finally, let your hearts not be troubled, the Naci Bash site has never looked better. The grass is mowed, the weeds are whacked, and the trees have been trimmed and burned. I'll e-mail some current pictures to Brooski for posting...
Thanks for update. We can't wait. I uncovered my boat yesterday just to look at it. Ready for some water fun. My brother and his wife have committed to attending your fiesta. He has a 204 Stoker with a Pro-Max 300. Runs right at 100. Won't beat Keith but still damn fast.
Rick.
Rik

Liquid Courage
04-17-2006, 09:19 AM
Hey Greg, you going to run the Concept up there or what? We're going to make a few trips this summer w/the Cig.
Tank

Brooski
04-17-2006, 10:34 AM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Darrell's Bro
04-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Thanks for update. We can't wait. I uncovered my boat yesterday just to look at it. Ready for some water fun. My brother and his wife have committed to attending your fiesta. He has a 204 Stoker with a Pro-Max 300. Runs right at 100. Won't beat Keith but still damn fast.
Rick.
Rik
Rick,
Sounds great. When I see the lake full, the trees flush, and the grass green, I start getting excited. The entire summer there should be great. But the highlight will be the Bash!
As always keep the ideas coming in.
So far, the most unique idea I've heard is Brooski doing his interpretive dance routine that ends with the big crescendo where he sprays carburetor cleaner on his balls. I'm guessing this also involves beer and some sort of ointment. :)

Darrell's Bro
04-17-2006, 03:23 PM
:rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
As always, a very articulate response! :boxed:

Brooski
04-17-2006, 08:38 PM
So far, the most unique idea I've heard is Brooski doing his interpretive dance routine that ends with the big crescendo where he sprays carburetor cleaner on his balls. I'm guessing this also involves beer and some sort of ointment. :)
Well, this is the first time I have heard that description of me skiing the slalom course. :p (rounding the course balls, putting up a huge spray, sunblock, and of course, beer!)

78Southwind
04-21-2006, 03:34 PM
Roger
You got that turd back together yet? :hammerhea

Brooski
04-22-2006, 11:03 AM
So who's boat will Darrell dominate this year?
Darrell, Teresa and Kim rule the Cheetah........where was Nelson hiding?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818KimTand_D.jpg

teamaquaholicks
04-22-2006, 11:10 AM
any idea on the dates of the trip yet.
getting excited

Brooski
04-22-2006, 11:15 AM
Satellite view of the Bash property last summer with lower water level
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818lakesat.jpg
Sunrise
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Resize_of_IMG_1687.JPG
Overview of camping area
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Resize_of_IMG_1693.JPG
Some smooth areas
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Resize_of_IMG_1704.JPG
Dale's wife and son working hard mowing the grass getting ready for the Bash
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Resize_of_IMG_2203.JPG
Mowing results
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Resize_of_IMG_2206.JPG
Bash camping area, facing trees
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Resize_of_IMG_2208.JPG
Stormy morning with one lone boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Resize_of_IMG_2211.JPG
An uninvited guest
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1818Resize_of_IMG_1981.JPG
I saved the sunrise and glass photos as screen savers....awesome pics

Brooski
04-22-2006, 11:16 AM
any idea on the dates of the trip yet.
getting excited
July 15, 16 with some arrivals on the 14th.

teamaquaholicks
04-23-2006, 07:37 PM
have a hookup with a sticker machine. might be able to do something for the trip if you have any ideas and it's not to difficult to cut out.

Brooski
04-23-2006, 09:26 PM
have a hookup with a sticker machine. might be able to do something for the trip if you have any ideas and it's not to difficult to cut out.
Do you mean something like the annual boat stickers for the lake? That would be cool!!!! :rolleyes: (and illegal) lol
Something to think about, putting together a simple logo or something for the back window. :idea:

Familycat
04-24-2006, 08:33 AM
The property, (Casa de Dale) looks great. It shows how much work you have invested. If you make it too nice people may never leave.
Anyway can't wait to see you again.
Rick and family.

Darrell's Bro
04-24-2006, 01:04 PM
The property, (Casa de Dale) looks great. It shows how much work you have invested. If you make it too nice people may never leave.
Anyway can't wait to see you again.
Rick and family.
Rick,
Thanks for the kind words. I was thinking this morning...Roger posted all those pictures and not one comment. I was wondering if anyone was looking at this thread. Hope everyone is still onboard for a fun (extended) weekend.
As to people not leaving; that would suit me fine. The only reason for having that place is so it can be enjoyed by family & friends. At the end of the day, that's what matters to me. Only problem is: if you stay too long, you'll be asked to trim some trees, whack some weeds, or repair something...
See you this summer. Let me know if you're at the lake any time before the Bash.

WYRD
04-24-2006, 01:19 PM
when are the final dates again?

Brooski
04-24-2006, 02:02 PM
when are the final dates again?
Geez, go back 5 posts to #224. :hammer2:

WYRD
04-24-2006, 02:06 PM
Geez, go back 5 posts to #224. :hammer2:
:crossx: :crossx: THANKS :idea:

Familycat
04-24-2006, 02:47 PM
Rick,
Thanks for the kind words. I was thinking this morning...Roger posted all those pictures and not one comment. I was wondering if anyone was looking at this thread. Hope everyone is still onboard for a fun (extended) weekend.
As to people not leaving; that would suit me fine. The only reason for having that place is so it can be enjoyed by family & friends. At the end of the day, that's what matters to me. Only problem is: if you stay too long, you'll be asked to trim some trees, whack some weeds, or repair something...
See you this summer. Let me know if you're at the lake any time before the Bash.
I was looking. Still, cool temperatures and clouds on San Jose.
Looking to come up on Thursday night. With weed wacker in hand we may never leave.
Keep posting pictures. Gives me something to focus on besides work.
Rick

teamaquaholicks
04-25-2006, 05:27 AM
looks like we are planning a trip over there for the weekend after the big holiday, june 1st thru the 4th. if any one will be over there we would be glad to meet up with you then as well.

mike37
04-25-2006, 05:38 AM
looks like we are planning a trip over there for the weekend after the big holiday, june 1st thru the 4th. if any one will be over there we would be glad to meet up with you then as well.
we may be out that weekend

Darrell's Bro
04-25-2006, 09:42 AM
I'd say there is a 76% chance we'll be there that weekend. Stop by.

Brooski
04-25-2006, 12:13 PM
There is a 72% chance we will be there also. Gotta let all the yahoos push all the debris off the lake Memorial weekend. :)

n8dawg
04-25-2006, 03:40 PM
There is a 72% chance we will be there also. Gotta let all the yahoos push all the debris off the lake Memorial weekend. :)
Hey is your boat done yet? C-mon...time is ticking away!!

Brooski
04-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Uh NO! Talkin about cutting it real close.....Geez, this is killing me.
Just waiting to get the pump back, then I figure a few hours to reassemble the beast, and its off to test run it. I reeeeaaaallllyyyyy dont like waiting til the last minute.....Hopefully I will be visiting Casitas on Sunday....... :rolleyes:

teamaquaholicks
04-26-2006, 08:39 AM
when it gets closer i will get direction on the lake were to meet up with you guys, we would love to stop by. the pictures of the place are great. had a chance to buy over in oak shores about 4yrs ago but didn't. boy am i kicking myself now.

Darrell's Bro
04-26-2006, 01:21 PM
when it gets closer i will get direction on the lake were to meet up with you guys, we would love to stop by. the pictures of the place are great. had a chance to buy over in oak shores about 4yrs ago but didn't. boy am i kicking myself now.
You might have another chance. The property just east of oak shores is being developed and will be selling home sites starting around $600k. The waterfront lots are going to start around $1.2mil.
It's a lot of money, but there isn't too much waterfront real estate in California... so who knows, in ten more years...

teamaquaholicks
04-26-2006, 02:42 PM
way out of my league.
the guy bought the lot for 10k. i offered him 20k cash and his wife sold it out from under me for 25k to a friend. it would have needed a house on stiltz's, but we were going to use it to get access to the private camping area in oak shores. wasn't ment to be i guess. now we just call him and use his pass in the camp sites so i guess i saved some money?!

Darrell's Bro
04-28-2006, 06:51 AM
I'm heading from L.A. to Nacimiento in a few hours. Barring any freeway chases/police activity we should be having dinner this evening, overlooking the lake and planning for a great summer.
With that in mind, is there an up-to-date list floating around this thread somewhere? Is it growing, or has it stabilized?
I'll take a few more pictures and ask Roger to post them when I return. Most recently, Roger didn't want to post a picture from the lake as he thought it might not make the ***boat cut-off as far as there allowable standards. It is, in my humble oppinion, a great picture and it's in Roger's hands awaiting posting. What are the rules regarding posting pictures?
Finally, if you find yourself at the lake this weekend, stop by and whack some weeds or just have an ice cold beer...

Keyser
04-28-2006, 09:02 AM
Well damnit Roger PM me that pic, I want to see!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Darrell's Bro
05-02-2006, 09:12 AM
Well, thanks to my employees who wanted to take the day off yesterday in support of I'm not entirely clear what, I was on the lake on a Monday afternoon. Conditions were near perfect: no boats, clear skys, 85 degrees. Only problem, a little debris floating from all the recent rains.
Debris meaning everything from the occasional twig to entire trees!
All the debris should be gone in a week or two; until then be careful.
Sunday, a boat stopped in front of the property and started waiving furiously. At first I thought it might be a group of escaped mental patients but I abandoned that theory when I didn't see any helmets being worn. Was it Al-coholic502 from these threads?
Conditions are great. The Naci Bash site is prepped. The beer is cold. Let's get to July.
Update the list iif you are planning to come.

redneckgirl
05-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Hey Dale was it the boat in my signature???? We went by waving!!! The weather was great this weekend!!!
RNG

Darrell's Bro
05-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Hey Dale was it the boat in my signature???? We went by waving!!! The weather was great this weekend!!!
RNG
I think it was you. Next time stop for lunch and a soda!

Aquaholic502
05-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Nope not us, boat is waiting for its check-up before we take it out. Finally nice weather now to be going. We will be out memorial weekend though if anyone is going out then. And if your there Dale we will stop by to say hi.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-02-2006, 08:34 PM
HURRY UP JULY :)

mike37
05-03-2006, 05:45 AM
HURRY UP JULY :)
hi Rob hows thing going

Eliminator 4 Life
05-03-2006, 06:26 AM
hi Rob hows thing going
Good Mike and u? I just sold a 246 JC pontoon to a guy on naci that does construction. Nice guy named Brian with a real nice black lifted ford you know him? :cool:

Brooski
05-03-2006, 06:43 AM
Good Mike and u? I just sold a 246 JC pontoon to a guy on naci that does construction. Nice guy named Bian with a real nice black lifted fod you know him? :cool:
Either Rob needs some morning coffee, or the "R" key is missing on his keyboard...... :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-03-2006, 07:20 AM
Either Rob needs some morning coffee, or the "R" key is missing on his keyboard...... :crossx:
Got my mind on Havasu :)

teamaquaholicks
05-03-2006, 10:10 AM
it's set we will be over there june 1st thru the 4th. probably camp in the normal campgrounds since it should be cleared out by then. if not will be in oak shores. it just sucks having to pull your boat out every night and park it in the camp sites. oh well, it's going to be fun any way you look at it. we will go in and out of the narrows but the cove we love is the first big finger where the pyramid of land is when you can see it, all the way back by the houses to the right and then left. i don't know the name. i'll get on the web site and see if i can find it.
see you there
chuck