PDA

View Full Version : This needs no explaination.....

Xerophobic
12-01-2006, 01:07 PM
... if you don't "get it" after watching I can't help ya haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88TYjBrPprQ
Cheers

Fire Water
12-01-2006, 01:50 PM
Those sport jets are tough a$$ boats.

lilrick
12-01-2006, 02:17 PM
That is what jet boats are for!!!! That is bad ass!!

eek-a-RAT
12-01-2006, 02:29 PM
look out for the log bro, shut up & pick up your beer! lol
cool vid!

455Rocket
12-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Damn Canadians are crazy...
How exacty is that different from the jet I know... and how the heck do you deal with picking up rocks, twigs etc...?

Xerophobic
12-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Damn Canadians are crazy...
How exacty is that different from the jet I know... and how the heck do you deal with picking up rocks, twigs etc...?
Ours are ALOT more fun ;)
Cheers

Dominator Scott
12-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Man that looks like fun. :rollside:

DUCKY
12-01-2006, 04:25 PM
Wow, I guess you get more thrust when running over wet rocks....

stoker2001
12-01-2006, 04:43 PM
way cool,thanks for sharing.Where do you find deep enough water to launch :p

QuickJet
12-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Durring a good storm I have more water on my street than what was in the river. I could drive that thing to the store and back. :rollside:

centerhill condor
12-02-2006, 05:03 AM
that thing must be on the trailer for the whole ride? like the other guys said, how do you deal with rocks twigs, etc..oh yea and the bottom? runs on chain saw treads?
great vid!

George Pataki
12-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Nice Video!!!
Man that aluminum takes a pounding, lmfao.
Thanks for sharing

sleekcrafter
12-02-2006, 06:46 AM
that thing must be on the trailer for the whole ride? like the other guys said, how do you deal with rocks twigs, etc..oh yea and the bottom? runs on chain saw treads?
great vid!
That an axial flow pump for you, if the debris can fit or flow thru the pump, it's not gonna klogg it. What a thrill to watch, would love to do that one day :cool:

Xerophobic
12-02-2006, 11:49 AM
15 foot boat, delta pad bottom and 240 HP two stroke. Who says going 60 mph can't be a total blast!
That boat had a stomp grate in it to help clear the grate when it got some rocks etc in it. Basically half the bars (1/2" spacing) are pivoted at the front. A bar across the transom linked to them allows you to pivot them down releasing anything caught in there. Dale was also using the weed rake in that one bit to clear some stuff from the grate in that really slack narrow channel. It wasn't the one he was looking for! lol
We do the same thing with regular berk pumps etc. The boats just tend to be bigger and heavier and can't get into as much(and are alot harder to push!)
The key is a good solid rock grate
I was standing up at the time when Dale hit that one log trying to get a better shot of the water in front of the boat. I think we both thought that log would give a bit but it didn't at all. I think either the windsheild or the camera in my hand hit me in the face and I nearly ended up in Dale's lap. No comment on spilled beer :)
Yea this is a major blast to do and we were in some of the most beautiful countryside that day, the bald eagle, the deer(didn't make the edit) just an awesome day. Im sure that boat could run 3-4" clean easily and its easy to push!
More to come when the full DVD with that and a few other youtube videos are all put together, hope to be done by xmas
Cheers

Big H
12-04-2006, 02:14 PM
Xero - Could you please tell me who the band was playing in that vid? I dug it. They had a cool grittines to their sound that I enjoy. Are they commercially available or could you tell me where to find out more? Thanks and please call me next time you go boat wheelin'. Sure looks entertaining as hell. :cool:

Xerophobic
12-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Big H , I find most of my music on other extreme vids and web sites. typically skater vids and extreme sledding dvd's have to use lesser known bands so they get music for free so they don't get sued using copyrighted music.
Thats mainly why I don't sell my video cause I love mixing to cool tunes that I could never afford to get rights for.
Thats Puddy 'I gave you my love, you gave me the clap"
LOL
no joke
My full DVD, over an hour of what I did last year should be done by Xmas
Cheers

78Southwind
12-04-2006, 06:29 PM
I think the title of this video should be “Looking for the Perfect Christmas Tree, Aluminum Jet Boat Style.” :)

Kim Hanson
12-04-2006, 06:30 PM
I was in Rob Chrunyks boat on the river, Dave Allen hooked me up to go for a 106 mph ride with him........( . )( . )....... :cool:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM0651a.JPG
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742HPIM0657a.JPG

sleekcrafter
12-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Jet boats simply rule :p

Kim Hanson
12-05-2006, 06:28 PM
And scared the shit right out of you too.....PUSSY
No, I don't have a 60 mile per hour beer can boat biatch..........( . )( . )........it was just weird.... :p

bottom feeder
12-05-2006, 08:13 PM
No, I don't have a 60 mile per hour beer can boat biatch..........( . )( . )........it was just weird.... :p
Keep to the flat water you string puller. I was nice of baldy to get you in a real boat even if you did not see the light. I think Canuck1 called it

MWJSOne
12-06-2006, 05:32 PM
I always have fun with my beer can boat Xero you always find some very skinny water to play in don`t you??? A little fun with AR in Des Moines this past Sept and Didymo waiting for Spring.You know Sleekcrafter where your at on the river you could run all the way up to the Dam there in So Elgin with a boat like that.I have launched my sprint boat off the ramp at Blackhawk a couple of times even swamped a prop boat there :)

Kim Hanson
12-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Keep to the flat water you string puller. I was nice of baldy to get you in a real boat even if you did not see the light. I think Canuck1 called it
Bite me.........( . )( . ).............. :crossx:

sleekcrafter
12-06-2006, 09:35 PM
I always have fun with my beer can boat Xero you always find some very skinny water to play in don`t you??? A little fun with AR in Des Moines this past Sept and Didymo waiting for Spring.You know Sleekcrafter where your at on the river you could run all the way up to the Dam there in So Elgin with a boat like that.I have launched my sprint boat off the ramp at Blackhawk a couple of times even swamped a prop boat there :)
I'll ride shotgun for that :) What would really be cool is drive over the dam going up stream, botom feeder says it can be done, with the proper amount of water flowing over :crossx:

HotRod Sprint
12-07-2006, 07:19 PM
Xero, I can't stop watching this vid. What a blast.
Rod

Kim Hanson
12-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Pussy.....
Hair Bag Biatch.........( . )( . ).....slow beer can tin boater :p

Flat Hall'N
12-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Damn, that is classic! Towards the end of the video , its like hitting a big bump on a dirtbike! You just see it, throttle it and HIT IT!

Kim Hanson
12-09-2006, 07:11 PM
Hey Kimmy....did ya get my message last night?.... :rollside:
No, I have been too god damn busy.....( . )( . )..........Marcy just looked " PUSSY " :sleeping: Call me some time though biatch...when im home ya, fock........:idea: :hammerhea