PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Fight

EmpirE231
12-01-2006, 02:24 PM
now the boat manufacturers are hosting cage fights? haha ... anyone remeber the first kimbo video? this guy messe people up
click for video (http://www.filecabi.net/video/kimbo-vs-afro-puf-big-mac.html)

djunkie
12-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Their mothers must be so proud. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

dmontzsta
12-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Here is what happens when Kimbo fights someone with just a LITTLE bit of skills.
http://www.vidiac.com/video/F12AD660-0FF1-493D-B003-AD26E548ED01.htm

djunkie
12-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Here is what happens when Kimbo fights someone with just a LITTLE bit of skills.
And someone with just as hard of a head. That fight was a pretty even match. for a couple of boneheads. :rollside: :rollside:

dmontzsta
12-01-2006, 02:44 PM
And someone with just as hard of a head. That fight was a pretty even match. for a couple of boneheads. :rollside: :rollside:
Yeah, they were both just falling on each other and swinging fists hoping they landed it. The guy Kimbo fought (Gannon) had an MMA fight and was destroyed. I heard Kimbo is training for MMA, he will get hurt.

djunkie
12-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Yeah, they were both just falling on each other and swinging fists hoping they landed it. The guy Kimbo fought (Gannon) had an MMA fight and was destroyed. I heard Kimbo is training for MMA, he will get hurt.
Kimbos got heavy hands and a rock hard jaw. He can take a beating from the looks of it but I don't think he'd make it very far with a pro.

UltraClean
12-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Ya Gannon got owned when the guy took him down...Hes a Boston cop...was suspended for fighting in the UFC I heard...but Kimbo is a bad bad dude after the fight in the first video when the guy with a camera asks him something and he says "Niggas gotta eat"...Hes a bad dude

Kim Hanson
12-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Kimbo fights , I thought were all fists :rolleyes: that fat boy thought he was in the UFC stuff :rolleyes: hugging and kneeing....( . )( . ).........You see the African American doing that shit? :rolleyes:

djunkie
12-01-2006, 03:27 PM
Kimbo fights , I thought were all fists :rolleyes: that fat boy thought he was in the UFC stuff :rolleyes: hugging and kneeing....( . )( . ).........You see the African American doing that shit? :rolleyes:
I didn't know there were rules in street fighting. :rolleyes: :rollside:

Kim Hanson
12-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Ya Gannon got owned when the guy took him down...Hes a Boston cop...was suspended for fighting in the UFC I heard...but Kimbo is a bad bad dude after the fight in the first video when the guy with a camera asks him something and he says "Niggas gotta eat"...Hes a bad dude
I agree " Nasty Focker "..............( . )( . )........... :crossx:

dmontzsta
12-01-2006, 03:31 PM
haha, exactly.
Kimbo is lucky they didnt allow knees or kicks.

Kim Hanson
12-01-2006, 03:45 PM
I don't think there is, I like the way the African American just used fists...........( . )( . )............. :cool:

Kim Hanson
12-01-2006, 03:47 PM
haha, exactly.
Kimbo is lucky they didnt allow knees or kicks.
That UFC now Donald.............( . )( . )............. :rolleyes:

Charley
12-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Classic... no knees no knees......no wrestling no wrestling....street fight :rolleyes: ..........neither one of those guys would last 1 minute vs a top 5 Pride or UFC contender.... not saying they aren't tough, they are tough guys but both have nothing more than raw talent....