PDA

View Full Version : Bolton Tells UN the Facts

Old Texan
12-01-2006, 09:52 PM
The U.S. Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton, launched a scathing attack on the United Nations Friday.
Bolton was furious over the adoption by the General Assembly of a resolution which said the assembly regretted the deaths of 19 civilians in an attack by the Israeli military in the town of Beit Hanoun last week. Despite the resolution being significantly watered down at the behest of the United States, and being passing by 156 votes to seven, Bolton launched a blistering attack on the UN, and many of its members.
“Many of the sponsors of that resolution are notorious abusers of human rights themselves, and were seeking to deflect criticism of their own policies,” he said. “This type of resolution serves only to exacerbate tensions by serving the interests of elements hostile to Israel’s inalienable and recognized right to exist.”
“This deepens suspicions about the United Nations that will lead many to conclude that the organization is incapable of playing a helpful role in the region,” Bolton continued.
“In a larger sense, the United Nations must confront a more significant question, that of its relevance and utility in confronting the challenges of the 21st century. We believe that the United Nations is ill served when its members seek to transform the organization into a forum that is a little more than a self-serving and a polemical attack against Israel or the United States,” he said.
“The Human Rights Council has quickly fallen into the same trap and de-legitimized itself by focusing attention exclusively on Israel. Meanwhile, it has failed to address real human rights abuses in Burma, Darfur, the DPRK, and other countries,” Bolton charged.
“The problem of anti-Israel bias is not unique to the Human Rights Council. It is endemic to the culture of the United Nations. It is a decades-old, systematic problem that transcends the whole panoply of the UN organizations and agencies,” he continued.
OK Bolton / Bush bashers, what did Bolton say that isn't true?
John Bolton is the type of person we need in the UN. Someone that calls it like it is....

centerhill condor
12-02-2006, 04:48 AM
He wants the job and appears to be good at it! He's no Jean Kirkpatrick...but they can't all be rock stars.

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 07:22 AM
OK Bolton / Bush bashers, what did Bolton say that isn't true?
John Bolton is the type of person we need in the UN. Someone that calls it like it is....
He is pissed cuz the un said something bad about israel?

Knotbad
12-02-2006, 08:34 AM
Walrus face is a phucktard.

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 09:19 AM
He is jew lap dog.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-02-2006, 10:14 AM
More toilet paper at the UN.
Of course, according to SOME thought processes, it is an OK to invade, since one resolution is just like another, regardless of the content of the resolution. "You were bad" is no different from "These are the rules you must follow to avoid being invaded."

Bow Tie Omega
12-02-2006, 04:08 PM
He is jew lap dog.
"Jew Lap Dog"???? So, now you are resorting to racial slurs? Not a good way to get your point across. The UN is far from being the respected organization it once was. It is now an organization deeply involved in corruption and paying homage to the highest bidder. The US, Israel and England stand for everything that this group is against. It is a organization that is quickly loosing any and all authority it once has had on the world stage. Do not be suprised if the US pulls out of the organization and removes it's headquarters from our soil in the next decade. This is an organization that is against the US and our allies and it would not suprise me one bit if we find out one day that there were strategies against this country planned for on its campus.

Old Texan
12-02-2006, 05:12 PM
Another well thought out reply.

Old Texan
12-02-2006, 05:12 PM
He is jew lap dog.
Israel aside, what is your problem with the man?

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 05:22 PM
"Jew Lap Dog"???? So, now you are resorting to racial slurs? Not a good way to get your point across. The UN is far from being the respected organization it once was. It is now an organization deeply involved in corruption and paying homage to the highest bidder. The US, Israel and England stand for everything that this group is against. It is a organization that is quickly loosing any and all authority it once has had on the world stage. Do not be suprised if the US pulls out of the organization and removes it's headquarters from our soil in the next decade. This is an organization that is against the US and our allies and it would not suprise me one bit if we find out one day that there were strategies against this country planned for on its campus.
WHy is it that the us is the only country that votes against anything that labels israel bad and the whole rest of the world does? is the rest of the world stupid?
btw, jew lap dog, as in a lap dog for the jews :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
12-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Do not be suprised if the US pulls out of the organization and removes it's headquarters from our soil in the next decade. This is an organization that is against the US and our allies and it would not suprise me one bit if we find out one day that there were strategies against this country planned for on its campus.
We can only hope. And I wouldn't doubt it!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
12-02-2006, 06:29 PM
He is jew lap dog.
The twins.
Truly massive intelect there. :rolleyes:
I wonder where the other brother from a different mother is?
WHy is it that the us is the only country that votes against anything that labels israel bad and the whole rest of the world does? is the rest of the world stupid?
btw, jew lap dog, as in a lap dog for the jews .
Do tell us how any of the middle-eastern dictatorships, China, pick any Central or South American country, hell, choose 85% of them, throw Africa in as well, and many others who are "human rights challenged" have one ounce of credibility to say anything on the subject.

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 08:42 PM
The twins.
Truly massive intelect there. :rolleyes:
I wonder where the other brother from a different mother is?
Do tell us how any of the middle-eastern dictatorships, China, pick any Central or South American country, hell, choose 85% of them, throw Africa in as well, and many others who are "human rights challenged" have one ounce of credibility to say anything on the subject.
Tell me smokin, if you are so dang smart why you wasting your talent fixing airplanes?

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 08:59 PM
More toilet paper at the UN.
Of course, according to SOME thought processes, it is an OK to invade, since one resolution is just like another, regardless of the content of the resolution. "You were bad" is no different from "These are the rules you must follow to avoid being invaded."
Now how is it that the UN is bad, but yet we invaded iraq cuz ol sadaam didn't complie with UN sanctions? or is this more of your double speak? I am confused it is ok to quote them and use them for your end gains but not for others?

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Now how is it that the UN is bad, but yet we invaded iraq cuz ol sadaam didn't complie with UN sanctions? or is this more of your double speak? I am confused it is ok to quote them and use them for your end gains but not for others?
So you think that Sadham is the right guy to have in charge of Iraq and it's weaponry???

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 09:27 PM
So you think that Sadham is the right guy to have in charge of Iraq and it's weaponry???
You mean those wmd's that are still missing, in syria, no jordan, no underground oh where the **** are they?

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 09:31 PM
You mean those wmd's that are still missing, in syria, no jordan, no underground oh where the **** are they?
That's not the question. Do you think that Sadham (even though he won 100% of the vote :rolleyes: ) is the right man to be in charge of Iraq and its weaponry?
And don't forget about killing 300,000 Kurds (and he didn't use a slingshot to do it)

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 09:32 PM
That's not the question. Do you think that Sadham (even though he won 100% of the vote :rolleyes: ) is the right man to be in charge of Iraq and its weaponry?
And don't forget about killing 300,000 Kurds (and he didn't use a slingshot to do it)
Well he sure seemed to keep everyone in line, unlike what bush is doing now.
Lest we dont forget winston churchhill used poison gas on iraqis and yall love him.

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Lest we dont forget winston churchhill used poison gas on iraqis and yall love him.
So you approve of him?

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 09:36 PM
So you approve of him?
Nope, nor do I approve of the leaders of israel but nothing is done about them.

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 09:40 PM
OK, so we agree on that.
On Israel now. Do you see it as a threat to America?

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 09:43 PM
OK, so we agree on that.
On Israel now. Do you see it as a threat to America?
Hell yes.

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 09:49 PM
Hell yes.
Being that they are a Nuclear power? If they are so bad, why have they not totally obliterated their enemies?

Blown 472
12-02-2006, 09:51 PM
Being that they are a Nuclear power? If they are so bad, why have they not totally obliterated their enemies?
Have they had a cause or reason to do so? they seem to do fine with conventional weapons, albeit the ass handing they just took.

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Have they had a cause or reason to do so? they seem to do fine with conventional weapons, albeit the ass handing they just took.
Well after decades of being the victims of suicide bombings and bombs being lobbed at random into their cities, I'm sure one day they just might have enough. Not to mention the leader of Iran flat out saying that Israel needs to be whipped off the map.
Do you see Israel attacking the US?

Blown 472
12-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Well after decades of being the victims of suicide bombings and bombs being lobbed at random into their cities, I'm sure one day they just might have enough. Not to mention the leader of Iran flat out saying that Israel needs to be whipped off the map.
Do you see Israel attacking the US?
oH yes poor wittle israel, please.
You forgot the uss liberty? if that wasn't an attack not sure what is, had any other country done that we would have smoked them, to bad their plan didn't work to blame egypt.
Why do you love and support them so much?

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 07:19 AM
Followed by:
There's the latest batch of double-speak, well done blown. :rolleyes: That would be a "he did a really good job and should have been left alone", followed by "I don't like him, but the jews even more evil.
Hey blown, on the poison gas crap you are so selectively hung up on, what do you think of EVERYONE who has used poison gas? What should we do about THEM?
The Spartans
Th French used it FIRST in WW1
The Germans
The Brittish
Austria-Hungary
Italy
Russia
The Soviet Union
USA
Spain
China
Japan
Iran
Iraq
And the other known or probable posessors, some of which have STILL not signed on to the Chem Weapons Convention:
India
Albania
Egypt
Libya
Myanmar (Burma)
N Korea
Pakistan
Serbia
Montenegro
Sudan
Syria
Taiwan
Vietnam

Blown 472
12-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Followed by:
There's the latest batch of double-speak, well done blown. :rolleyes: That would be a "he did a really good job and should have been left alone", followed by "I don't like him, but the jews even more evil.
Hey blown, on the poison gas crap you are so selectively hung up on, what do you think of EVERYONE who has used poison gas? What should we do about THEM?
The Spartans
Th French used it FIRST in WW1
The Germans
The Brittish
Austria-Hungary
Italy
Russia
The Soviet Union
USA
Spain
China
Japan
Iran
Iraq
And the other known or probable posessors, some of which have STILL not signed on to the Chem Weapons Convention:
India
Albania
Egypt
Libya
Myanmar (Burma)
N Korea
Pakistan
Serbia
Montenegro
Sudan
Syria
Taiwan
Vietnam
And to think all those brains wasted on fixing airplanes, you should be teaching some where, showing the way for those lost in the dark, sad very sad, you know that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
And all that is like well so like 20 years ago or something.

Old Texan
12-03-2006, 10:20 AM
And to think all those brains wasted on fixing airplanes, you should be teaching some where, showing the way for those lost in the dark, sad very sad, you know that a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Do I detect jealousy over someone else HAVING a brain to waste? :crossx:
Blown you have done nothing here but throw questions at questions. The UN is corrupt. Oil for Food ring a bell.
The US enforced UN mandates because it was appparent no one else would, and the US wasn't alone, we just supplied the most troops.
Lrts' play this old game again, the one you can't figure out how to play, "2 Questions":
Why don't you like Bolton, other than being an accused Jew lapdog?
What did the Jews, Zionists, Israelis, et al do to make you hate them so?

Blown 472
12-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Blown you have done nothing here but throw questions at questions. The UN is corrupt. Oil for Food ring a bell.
The US enforced UN mandates because it was appparent no one else would, and the US wasn't alone, we just supplied the most troops.
Lrts' play this old game again, the one you can't figure out how to play, "2 Questions":
Why don't you like Bolton, other than being an accused Jew lapdog?
What did the Jews, Zionists, Israelis, et al do to make you hate them so?
Then why does the US veto mandates agianst israel?? why the double standard? it is ok to quote them for our end game but not ok when it says something bad against our "allies" why is that?
Why should I like him? I should like someone that has a double standard?
What did they a rabs do to make you hate them?

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 10:24 AM
And all of it wasted showing the facts of the world to a FREE-THINKing non-liberal liberal who blindly hates anything to do with the current president and an evil little country that has been defending itself ever since it was created 60 years ago, conveniently ignoring anything that doesn't suit that view, unable to move on and deal with reality.
The chemical weapon holders who have not signed the CWC is 2006 information blown, NOT 1986 info, sheeesh.
And China's history of chemical weapons usage goes back 1500+ years blown. That shouldn't be a problem for one such as you who'se panties are still in a wad over a case of mistaken identity 39 years ago.

Blown 472
12-03-2006, 10:38 AM
And all of it wasted showing the facts of the world to a FREE-THINKing non-liberal liberal who blindly hates anything to do with the current president and an evil little country that has been defending itself ever since it was created 60 years ago, conveniently ignoring anything that doesn't suit that view, unable to move on and deal with reality.
The chemical weapon holders who have not signed the CWC is 2006 information blown, NOT 1986 info, sheeesh.
And China's history of chemical weapons usage goes back 1500+ years blown. That shouldn't be a problem for one such as you who'se panties are still in a wad over a case of mistaken identity 39 years ago.
Thank god for you to take time out of your day to teach me, I really think your calling is teaching the world, perhaps you could get on one of them there preacher shows and enlighten the world?

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 10:52 AM
You can't count that anymore Tex. Khofi yelled at his son for getting caught, and they were only helping out a poor Arab country, oppressed by the nearby Jews.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Thank god for you to take time out of your day to teach me, I really think your calling is teaching the world, perhaps you could get on one of them there preacher shows and enlighten the world?
Care to explain to me when I took up a religious torch in your next deflection from "debate" you sooooo generously offered to someone else?
I'm waiting on you to answer Tex's 2 questions blown................... Should be no problem for an intelect as superior as yours.

Blown 472
12-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Care to explain to me when I took up a religious torch in your next deflection from "debate" you sooooo generously offered to someone else?
I'm waiting on you to answer Tex's 2 questions blown................... Should be no problem for an intelect as superior as yours.
What questions? I forgot due to my lack luster smarts unlike you.

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 11:35 AM
oH yes poor wittle israel, please.
You forgot the uss liberty? if that wasn't an attack not sure what is, had any other country done that we would have smoked them, to bad their plan didn't work to blame egypt..
Ummm, that was like 40 years ago or something :rolleyes:
Smoke them??? Ha ha ha, just like your beloved Clinton smoked 'em after the Cole was hit. Ha ha ha, my sides are busting.
Why do you love and support them so much?
I support nations that want peace. They have shown much restraint over the decades. Something their enemies wouldn't do if given the power.

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Your kidding right?

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Your kidding right?
No QJ, he's really that stupid.
It's the same blind stupidity that refuses to accept the reams of evidence that says the USS Liberty attack was a case of mistaken identity. REAMS of evidence blown, LOTS OF IT, every piece of it you deny as genuine. THAT is dictionary stupid right there.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 01:57 PM
What questions? I forgot due to my lack luster smarts unlike you.
It's called "scroll backwards to post #29" blown, as much as you are trying to ignore it and continue with your stupidity.

Blown 472
12-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Ummm, that was like 40 years ago or something :rolleyes:
Smoke them??? Ha ha ha, just like your beloved Clinton smoked 'em after the Cole was hit. Ha ha ha, my sides are busting.
I support nations that want peace. They have shown much restraint over the decades. Something their enemies wouldn't do if given the power.
They want peace hahahaharherhehahrhaeer that is some funny shit there.
Why are there refugee camps in that country?

AzMandella
12-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Wow,I see not much has changed.Blown is a little over 13,000 posts and still has not made a shred of sense.If any person cannot see the inefectiveness of tha U.N.they must have their eyes and ears closed. Hell didn't we find out that the head of the U.N. from France was corrupt.A man using his position to try and keep anyone from invading Iraq in an attempt to keep the world from finding ot that they were breaking the oil for food sanctions and giving Saddam money for oil so he could try and rebuild his army.And why would the U.S. want to invade Isreal? Becase of an accidental bombing of the Liberty.It was in no way a deliberate attack on the U.S. like the terrorist that were and are hiding in Iraq.And I would like to hear some answers to Old Texans questions also.When is blown going to offer up an answer of his own using his oppinion or intelect(oops,we know that's not possible) instead of answering a question with a question.
Anyone ever notice that the liberals continually refuse to accept the evidence of the problems facing the world in order to continue with their warped idea of how things should be?

Knotbad
12-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Wow,I see not much has changed.Blown is a little over 13,000 posts and still has not made a shred of sense.If any person cannot see the inefectiveness of tha U.N.they must have their eyes and ears closed. Hell didn't we find out that the head of the U.N. from France was corrupt.A man using his position to try and keep anyone from invading Iraq in an attempt to keep the world from finding ot that they were breaking the oil for food sanctions and giving Saddam money for oil so he could try and rebuild his army.And why would the U.S. want to invade Isreal? Becase of an accidental bombing of the Liberty.It was in no way a deliberate attack on the U.S. like the terrorist that were and are hiding in Iraq.And I would like to hear some answers to Old Texans questions also.When is blown going to offer up an answer of his own using his oppinion or intelect(oops,we know that's not possible) instead of answering a question with a question.
Anyone ever notice that the liberals continually refuse to accept the evidence of the problems facing the world in order to continue with their warped idea of how things should be?
As to the USS Liberty, go here;
http://home.cfl.rr.com/gidusko/liberty/

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 04:42 PM
As to the USS Liberty, go here;
http://home.cfl.rr.com/gidusko/liberty/
Instead of whacked opinion and accusation knothead, try FACTS.
Try THIS on for size Knot, and explain it to your step-brother. The recorded radio traffic, recorded by the Air Force, kept by the NSA, shows they thought they were attacking an EGYPTIAN SHIP you idiots.
http://www.nsa.gov/liberty/
The transcripts, downloadable, in ENGLISH, of the radio traffic, all 3 of them.
The follow-on reports, both of them.
The aftermath report.
The US Cryptological History Report.
All downloadable, go get Adobe Acrobat knot, it's free, just like the knowledge.
From the response to the FOIA request:
Within an hour of learning that the Liberty had been torpedoed, the Director, NSA sent a message to all intercept sites requesting a special search of all communications that might reflect the attack or reaction. No communications of the attacking aircraft or torpedo boats were available. However, one of the airborne platforms, the EC-121, had collected voice conversations between two Israeli helicopter pilots and the control tower at Hazor Airfield (near Tel Aviv). Those communications have been declassified and are on the enclosed CDs. Each CD contains an audio recording of voice conversations between Israeli helicopter pilots and the control tower at Hazor Airfield following the attack on the Liberty. The audio recordings are in Hebrew and contain time counts in English that were added by the intercept operator. Other information with respect to the EC-121 during the time period you requested exists, but is unrelated to the Liberty attack. That information remains classified and is not being provided to you.
Also enclosed are the three transcripts of the audio recordings. The transcripts are in English. There are two additional transcripts that were issued as reports; they are summaries of the first three transcripts and omit the non-substantive chatter. A compiled report also summarizes the activity and contains the text of the transcripts.
CNN figured it out 3 years ago:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/07/09/uss.liberty.tapes/index.html

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 05:37 PM
They want peace hahahaharherhehahrhaeer that is some funny shit there.
Why are there refugee camps in that country?
Can you name an unpeacefull act carried out by Israel? When have they attacted when not provoked?
As far as the camps go, would they exsist if not attacted in the first place?
If everyone just left Israel alone, there would be peace. If everyone would leave Israel alone we wouldn't have to support them as much. Sounds like a win win. We know that when dealing with animalistic A-rabs, all they want to do is spread terror and never strive for peace. Honestly I can't wait for the day when Israel looses it's calm and just destroys it's surrounding areas.

Old Texan
12-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Then why does the US veto mandates agianst israel?? why the double standard? it is ok to quote them for our end game but not ok when it says something bad against our "allies" why is that?
Why should I like him? I should like someone that has a double standard?
No answers in there that I can see. Try real hard Blown surely you can find something better than double talk.
I don't hate "a rabs" as YOU call them. But I do hate radical Islamic Terrorists.
Do you hate the "Muslim Brotherhood" Blown? I do. They want to kill me and my family. They want to kill you. Are they every Arab? No. Do they hate Jews? Yes and they want to kill them. Does THAT make you happy? Explain why.
Let's see now we both hate someone. The people I hate want to kill me and destroy my country. The people I hate also want to kill Jews and destroy Israel. You hate Israel and the Jews. So do you hate the people that want to kill you as much as you want them to kill the Jews which you hate?
You're in quite a conundrum there Mr Blown............

Old Texan
12-04-2006, 09:21 AM
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=2214&eeid=5088967&_sitecat=1522&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=0&ck=&ch=ne&rg=blsadstrgt&_lid=332&_lnm=todays+guide+news+national&ck=
Well boys it's done. The Dems have won the Bolton debate. Sad day in my opinion when the Democrats play politics with such a serious position.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Yep. While I think they should have forced the Senate's hand by making them filibuster him (and publicly using it against the senate majority), I do understand Bolton's reason for offering his resignation.