PDA

View Full Version : 20/20 last night

boatnam2
12-02-2006, 10:09 AM
anyone see it,not cast typing but hillbilly's but man just i dont know.they get this guy that calls on a phone to macdonalds on a busy friday night..tell the ass.manager one of there employes stole a purse(cute little 16 or 17yo girl) and to get her in the office.from there the guy on phone tells the ass manager to strip search her,goes on for an hour or so then she tells the ass. manager to call her fiance and have him come down to watch her.he comes downs get the phone and the guy starts telling him to do all this weird shit,every time his wife to be walks in he put a towel back on the naked girl.it has been going on for 3 hours now.he does all kinds of stuff to her then gets a blow job and leaves for someone else to watch her.the whole time employees are walking in going around the nude girl no one is questioning whats going on.and it is all on camera so no one can lie.i know they are macdonald workers and its kentucky but come on.

ratso
12-02-2006, 10:12 AM
anyone see it,not cast typing but hillbilly's but man just i dont know.they get this guy that calls on a phone to macdonalds on a busy friday night..tell the ass.manager one of there employes stole a purse(cute little 16 or 17yo girl) and to get her in the office.from there the guy on phone tells the ass manager to strip search her,goes on for an hour or so then she tells the ass. manager to call her fiance and have him come down to watch her.he comes downs get the phone and the guy starts telling him to do all this weird shit,every time his wife to be walks in he put a towel back on the naked girl.it has been going on for 3 hours now.he does all kinds of stuff to her then gets a blow job and leaves for someone else to watch her.the whole time employees are walking in going around the nude girl no one is questioning whats going on.and it is all on camera so no one can lie.i know they are macdonald workers and its kentucky but come on.

boatnam2
12-02-2006, 10:14 AM
you had to see it he even had her do jumping jacks for ever to see if anything would fall out of her winky.

John.
12-02-2006, 10:16 AM
...that story had me at blow job. :idea:
I watched it too in amazement. I couldn't believe that the girl did it and the old man let her. Now she has a lawsuit with McDonald's for $200 million. I wonder how much she is going to settle for. Here's betting that she gets more for her video than Britney and K-Fed get for theirs...

3 daytona`s
12-02-2006, 10:17 AM

riverroyal
12-02-2006, 10:18 AM
have a perdy mouth

ratso
12-02-2006, 10:25 AM
It was pthetic,the poor girl was humiliated,it happened at more than just that one.All over the country.
You can google 2020 and find some of the video... Sorry, I just don't buy it that someone is that stupid. I'm sure she knew there were cameras and I'd bet she was thinking lawsuit all the while... Maybe I'm wrong and people in Kentucky are that stupid. :rolleyes:

Keith E. Sayre
12-02-2006, 10:36 AM
I saw it too. Amazing that the asst manager lady seemed
to be so stupid. But then again, didn't they film the
movie "Deliverance" in Kentucky?
Keith Sayre

ratso
12-02-2006, 10:41 AM
I saw it too. Amazing that the asst manager lady seemed
to be so stupid. But then again, didn't they film the
movie "Deliverance" in Kentucky?
Keith Sayre
With any luck, it was planned and they'll split the 200 mil 4 ways...

boatnam2
12-02-2006, 10:46 AM
the guy making the phone calls was a corrections officer,he will be getting his reward in prison in the form of inches.

HocusPocus
12-02-2006, 10:52 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2694049
here is the link to the story from ABC.
very sad, poor kid.

YeLLowBoaT
12-02-2006, 11:05 AM
I really don't know what to say...
Something is fishy here.

buzzaro
12-02-2006, 11:10 AM
There's no focking way this is real, these people have to be pulling something. Wait for next weeks 20/20 to uncover this BS.

EmpirE231
12-02-2006, 11:11 AM
who the hell did they arrest at the end? and who's the old man spanking her? is that the fiance?? :rolleyes:

3 daytona`s
12-02-2006, 11:14 AM
There's no focking way this is real, these people have to be pulling something. Wait for next weeks 20/20 to uncover this BS.
What were you watching there was a trial a guy is in prison.Or was I dreaming this whole thing,Manager got fired from McDonalds and they have issued a statement.The Officer who investigated it was on. Go back to Sat. Morning cartoons now that is B.S. :crossx:

charlyox
12-02-2006, 11:21 AM
I smell a serius law suit

ratso
12-02-2006, 11:34 AM
The stupid bitch didn't seem too distraught... :rolleyes:

Keith E. Sayre
12-02-2006, 11:56 AM
I don't think I could look very "distraught" when she's
looking at a potential 200 million! AS a matter of fact,
I'd be looking like Smiling Bob from the tv commercials!
Keith Sayre

cxr133
12-02-2006, 12:03 PM
the guy making the phone calls was a corrections officer,he will be getting his reward in prison in the form of inches.
you must not of watched the whole progam.... the guy making the phone calls was found NOT GUILTY by a jury
but since he was arested there have been no more calls like this....hmmmm??

boatnam2
12-02-2006, 01:38 PM
yea i missed the end didnt really need to see what happened to the slime ball.