PDA

View Full Version : RhinoRacerX.com

riverracerx
12-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Is LIVE:
RhinoRacerX (http://www.rhinoracerx.com/)
Might even have a Rhino Poker Run soon. ;)

RhinoRacerX
12-02-2006, 11:27 AM
WOW! What a great name! :p

djunkie
12-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Whos ugly Rhino is that on the front page? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Ziggy
12-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Whos ugly Rhino is that on the front page? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: No Shit! :crossx: It's filthy you rat. :)

OutCole'd
12-02-2006, 12:17 PM
So you are saying you can post Rhino stuff over there without getting beat up & pissing people off? Sounds cool. :cool:

HMF'er
12-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Can I get a bit of credit here?
My suggestion. (http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=133341)

Partycattin
12-04-2006, 08:47 PM
I'm with you on that one.
Good job Chris for setting that up.

riverracerx
12-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Just added some new sub forums.

Ivan Dan
12-04-2006, 09:32 PM
Just added some new sub forums.
I've registered twice now for the new forum but it doesn't send me the e-mail to my account. Am I doing something wrong?

riverracerx
12-04-2006, 09:53 PM
I just manually processed you (did you feel it?)
You should have access now.
Check out the video on the main page of RhinoRacerX! (http://www.rhinoracerx.com)

Ivan Dan
12-04-2006, 10:08 PM
I just manually processed you (did you feel it?)
You should have access now.
Check out the video on the main page of RhinoRacerX! (http://www.rhinoracerx.com)
Thanks Chris appreciate it!

Riomouse911
12-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Same here, tried 2x, not having any luck registering...

laveydayz
12-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Bitchin video...why is it nobody wears a helmet? At speed seems foolish not to? Id be wearing one for sure....As much dough as these guys are spending, they could definetly afford a good lid and a Parker Pumper fresh air setup.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Its about time! Now we all can read about sunken boats again:D

djunkie
12-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Bitchin video...why is it nobody wears a helmet? At speed seems foolish not to? Id be wearing one for sure....As much dough as these guys are spending, they could definetly afford a good lid and a Parker Pumper fresh air setup.
I'm up in the air about whether helmets are really needed. Not saying their not a good idea at all though. But with the 5 point harness I feel like I am in there pretty good. Rarely are we seeing the max speed of the vehicle. Unless its in the street.

Riomouse911
12-04-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm taking the wife so we can get fitted for helmets before we take it out this weekend. I took the Rhino on it's maiden voyage over Cleghorn Summit road on Thursday, and while I felt safe I can see how they'll help in case of a roll-over. Due to the weekday and the bitter-ass wind, not a soul was out on the road but me the whole trip. Because of the lack of traffic I hit 40 on one stretch of straight road, and that was PLENTY fast enough for me. :eek:

djunkie
12-04-2006, 10:35 PM
I'm taking the wife so we can get fitted for helmets before we take it out this weekend. I took the Rhino on it's maiden voyage over Cleghorn Summit road on Thursday, and while I felt safe I can see how they'll help in case of a roll-over. Due to the weekday and the bitter-ass wind, not a soul was out on the road but me the whole trip. Because of the lack of traffic I hit 40 on one stretch of straight road, and that was PLENTY fast enough for me. :eek:
Do you have stock or aftermarket belts? If they're stock please get harness's. They were the best investment I've made on the thing. They leg minders were the 2nd.

laveydayz
12-04-2006, 10:49 PM
I'm up in the air about whether helmets are really needed. Not saying their not a good idea at all though. But with the 5 point harness I feel like I am in there pretty good. Rarely are we seeing the max speed of the vehicle. Unless its in the street.
I think I would be worried about a rollover where your head could be exposed on the side. Im sure the 5 points were worth every penny in the rough stuff. They definetly keep you in place.