PDA

View Full Version : Rough Water Issues...Girls Please! ! !

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 10:21 PM
So we hear down here in the Southern Cal. area the water was kinda messy up north the past few days. But don't be thinkin your trophy is all safe, warm and fuzzy up there. It will take more then a little choppy water to slow the Southern Boys down. Now...your women will be safe from the rath of the South, but consider that trophy Toast!!! eek!
While you "impeller fellas", "flat feets" and "hydro silvers" were up there goin bumpity bonk about the pond, rumor floating around here has it:
The Fresno based "Hired Gun" has been out testing again. It would appear from the pics rough water and u-turns aren't going to be a problem as first thought. We heard he was being trained and coached by a cat named Billy, though not confirmed :) . From what we gather they are using a race-com two way radio system. We were able to hear a few broken transmissions between the "Hired Gun" and his team, well...really all's we heard was the driver muttering about "Camp Fish Breath" and "Fathers Day" or something like that eek! . Who knows for sure though. Then fresh off the net we found these photos posted of the latest test secession. As you can see from the pics this "Big Gun" has no issues with a little chop on the horizen. No...no complaints, no wimpers, just lightning fast passes and the smell of spent alcohol in the air!!!!! Look out "CFW" he's gunnin for ya :mad: .
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Hired_Gun1.JPG http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/Hired_Gun2.JPG
These pictures were posted by a cat named Ted Nugent aka...Barry Manilo and sometimes know as the "Video Guru". Smooooth as he is we've heard he too lurks on these boards and is always carrin a video camera with him. We hear he can be found these days at the roundy round races and usually at most V-Drive gatherings. Rumor has it out of the 909 area he will be sporting a new Blown Injected Hondo at the Needles V-Drive Bash.
If this guy can muster the jewels needed to drive that new beast as well as he can sling a video camera were all in trouble, course that remains to be seen.
This just off the a.p. wire..."Hired Gun" quoted as saying, "Looking forward to squaring off with those girls from the Northern Camp at the Needles Marina V-Drive Bash on April 26th - May 4th and they had better bring lots of fresh depends with them!!!!!!!"
That bright flash you boys thought you saw...yep, that was him...

Her454
01-02-2003, 10:28 PM
Acceptance, I take no offense at your inference to "girls" but I definitly note it for the record..... wink

ps555
01-02-2003, 10:36 PM
First pics looks good then it looks like in the sec. pic them rollers got to be a little scary them butterflys sure arent supposed to be like that(closed). You wont hear anything from my on the water my revenge will run right through that shit, just add a little down peddle to her, and dont lift. :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 10:38 PM
Her454:
Acceptance, I take no offense at your inference to "girls" but I definitly note it for the record..... wink If you were at all offended please accept my apologizes. It would be nice to see some girl action if you can make it down...well shit there I go again, j/k wink
The trip will be a blast!!!!

Jetboatguru
01-02-2003, 10:38 PM
My Dear "dropped on his head one too many times" Acceptance, Blah blah blah. Tell Mr Hired Gun to put his purse down, take the hem out of his skirt and to start standing while pissing. There will be no shortage of boats to run him. The name of the game up here is drag race. I concede victory to Billy B in a roundy round race. He is top shelf. However, I will be happy to drag race him all day anywhere.
JBG

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 10:39 PM
ps555:
First pics looks good then it looks like in the sec. pic them rollers got to be a little scary them butterflys sure arent supposed to be like that(closed). You wont hear anything from my on the water my revenge will run right through that shit, just add a little down peddle to her, and dont lift. :D Bring it on, I like to see that...

Her454
01-02-2003, 10:42 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
If you were at all offended please accept my apologizes. No apology needed, I was just messin with ya. :D

Sangster
01-02-2003, 10:46 PM
Apology..She don't need No stinkin' Apologies...She a ***boat Babe...From the North of course.... :D

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 10:47 PM
Jetboatguru:
My Dear "dropped on his head one too many times" Acceptance, Blah blah blah. Tell Mr Hired Gun to put his purse down, take the hem out of his skirt and to start standing while pissing. There will be no shortage of boats to run him. The name of the game up here is drag race. I concede victory to Billy B in a roundy round race. He is top shelf. However, I will be happy to drag race him all day anywhere.
JBG Woop, woop, woop...and we can expect your arrival on which day???
You might want to bring your dog too, I hear they're good at lickin first loosers wounds!!!!!

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 10:53 PM
Sangster:
Apology..She don't need No stinkin' Apologies...She a ***boat Babe...From the North of course.... :D Aint you suppose to be out in the garage drillin a manifold??? :confused: Get plans yet for the Needles Bash??? :D

superdave013
01-02-2003, 10:55 PM
Holy Shit, I like how a guy starts talking smack 2 days after he was a no show at the last event. Not only is he talking the smack but he's talking about his buddies rig.
Gotta love it around here. Pass the popcorn and get me a fire extinguisher. :D I think he's got the kill switch taped up and is ready to burn down the hill again. eek! eek!

smalls
01-02-2003, 10:59 PM
When is the Needles gig?

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 11:07 PM
superdave013:
Holy Shit, I like how a guy starts talking smack 2 days after he was a no show at the last event. Not only is he talking the smack but he's talking about his buddies rig.
Gotta love it around here. Pass the popcorn and get me a fire extinguisher. :D I think he's got the kill switch taped up and is ready to burn down the hill again. eek! eek! I'll wait for the summer, it's way warmer. You know me, I like heat and fires...Rollin outa my chair. "fire extinguisher" ur killin me. Were you there??? That was an ugly day never to happen again...
While tape is good, a zip tie will never fail ya!!! Zip ties and tape, superduty stuff!!!!
The Needles Bash is April 26th thru May 4th.

superdave013
01-02-2003, 11:10 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
superdave013:
Gotta love it around here. Pass the popcorn and get me a fire extinguisher. :D I think he's got the kill switch taped up and is ready to burn down the hill again. eek! eek! I'll wait for the summer, it's way warmer. You know me, I like heat and fires...Rollin outa my chair. "fire extinguisher" ur killin me. Were you there??? That was an ugly day never to happen again...
While tape is good, a zip tie will never fail ya!!! Zip ties and tape, superduty stuff!!!!
The Needles Bash is April 26th thru May 4th. Of course I was there. You became a legend that day.

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 11:11 PM
smalls:
When is the Needles gig? Plan on it, I realize you guys would have a drive but well worth the trip!!!
April 26th thru May 4th.
www.needlesmarina.com (http://www.needlesmarina.com)

ACCEPTENCE
01-02-2003, 11:15 PM
superdave013:
ACCEPTENCE:
superdave013:
The Needles Bash is April 26th thru May 4th. Of course I was there. You became a legend that day. That was a damn funny post, "Popcorn & fire extinguisher"
Still laughing, out loud even!!! My dog thinks I've finaly lost it...maybe I have???

NO JIBBA JABBA
01-02-2003, 11:33 PM
Yo chumps......... as TooShort says "Get in were you fit in". Dragboat racing starts from a roll. I would like to think your s.cal gang has a "DRAGBOAT" that is quick enough to "hang" Stay in school, don't do drugs.

superdave013
01-02-2003, 11:40 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
superdave013:
ACCEPTENCE:
superdave013:
The Needles Bash is April 26th thru May 4th. Of course I was there. You became a legend that day. That was a damn funny post, "Popcorn & fire extinguisher"
Still laughing, out loud even!!! My dog thinks I've finaly lost it...maybe I have??? LOL, Thanks for being a good sport about it. It's nice to see a guy who dishes it out be able to take it too. Most aren't so good at that part.

Monkey Bung
01-02-2003, 11:55 PM
NO JIBBA JABBA:
Yo chumps......... as TooShort says "Get in were you fit in". Dragboat racing starts from a roll. I would like to think your s.cal gang has a "DRAGBOAT" that is quick enough to "hang" Stay in school, don't do drugs. If I aint Jackin Im thinkin of chicken!! wink

Jetboatguru
01-03-2003, 09:56 AM
ACCEPTENCE
JBG [/qb]Woop, woop, woop...and we can expect your arrival on which day???
You might want to bring your dog too, I hear they're good at lickin first loosers wounds!!!!! [/QB][/QUOTE]
Listen Pal, if you are into your dog lickin you after you lose, that is your gig. I am not real down with that activity.
You have to remember, Camp Far West is not a flowing river like Needles. The wakes of boats do not just go down river never to be seen again. The fact remains, you were a no show. Maybe you "accepted" things as a loss and called the dog in. :D :D wink :D
I will try to make Needles, the only problem is Phoenix is on the weekend of the 4th.

BILLY.B
01-03-2003, 04:14 PM
Jetboatguru:
JBG Come on "T" where's the love? Taking on a circle boat in a drag race, maybe we can line up 5 or 6 boats together on a rolling start,now that could be interesting.Speaking of a circle boat at a drag boat race, there was a super stock at phoneix back in 1982 or 83 driven by johnny Mc cardle, the drag boats kept stopping before making the turn around the island and the officals kept getting pissed, so when johnny's turn came up to run the boat thru the quarter he promtly ran thru the lights got to end and under full power made the turn and drove to his trailer, crowed went crazy and so did the annnouncer, funnier then hell to see the drag guy's moving out of the way of this crazed circle nutt. :D

Just-Jettin
01-03-2003, 04:31 PM
I can't even begin to imagine how many pages all these threads will have by Father's Day, its only six months away (right around the corner). By then it will be the middle of the summer, and 30x's the number of pleasure boats and jet skies on the lake, outa be some great racing I'm sure. If you thought the water sucked New Years, just wait for Fathers Day weekend.
[ January 03, 2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Just-Jettin ]

Infomaniac
01-03-2003, 04:32 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
ps555:
First pics looks good then it looks like in the sec. pic them rollers got to be a little scary them butterflys sure arent supposed to be like that(closed). You wont hear anything from my on the water my revenge will run right through that shit, just add a little down peddle to her, and dont lift. :D Bring it on, I like to see that... Here you go: Zoom in and see throttles wide open.
No Revenge just Cougar.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/roll2.JPG
[ January 03, 2003, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

ACCEPTENCE
01-03-2003, 04:35 PM
Jetboatguru:
ACCEPTENCE
JBG Woop, woop, woop...and we can expect your arrival on which day???
You might want to bring your dog too, I hear they're good at lickin first loosers wounds!!!!! [/QB]Listen Pal, if you are into your dog lickin you after you lose, that is your gig. I am not real down with that activity.
You have to remember, Camp Far West is not a flowing river like Needles. The wakes of boats do not just go down river never to be seen again. The fact remains, you were a no show. Maybe you "accepted" things as a loss and called the dog in. :D :D wink :D
I will try to make Needles, the only problem is Phoenix is on the weekend of the 4th. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Not down with that huh??? well...You don't know what you missin...
No show my eye!!!! :p Would have liked to make the event however the flattie is undergoin some mods; :D :D
Fuel system at Enderle, v-drive out getting cut for gears, prop at Menkins gettin checked & serviced, replacing valve springs and really wanting to replace that old 7 inch rudder. Needing a new fin so I can do those mach 5 u-turns too. It'll be ready for the "V-Drive Bash" at Needles.
Be sure to gather up all those 60 mph wave makers and bring them to Needles with you so we can teach them about "ACCEPTENCE". That is, how to accept their ass being handed to them after they endure a good old desert whippin.
Hopefully you guys can make it down during the week before Pheonix :) .

ACCEPTENCE
01-03-2003, 04:42 PM
Infomaniac:
ACCEPTENCE:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ps555:
[qb] First pics looks good then it looks like in the sec. pic them rollers got to be a little scary them butterflys sure arent supposed to be like that(closed). You wont hear anything from my on the water my revenge will run right through that shit, just add a little down peddle to her, and dont lift. :D Bring it on, I like to see that... Here you go: Zoom in and see throttles wide open.
No Revenge just Cougar.
Info, Is that you and your ride??? I watched the video's on another thread last night, that thing looks healthy, rather quick too.
Bring it on tough guy... eek! :D :D
Give some thought to makin the trip!!!

Infomaniac
01-03-2003, 04:44 PM
I am going to make one trip this year. Have not decided which. BBSP, OP6 or v-drive regatta.

ACCEPTENCE
01-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Infomaniac:
I am going to make one trip this year. Have not decided which. BBSP, OP6 or v-drive regatta. April 26th thru May 4th @ Needles Marina Park.
www.needlesmarina.com (http://www.needlesmarina.com)
Wives, kids, friends and dogs are all welcome!!!

Infomaniac
01-03-2003, 04:55 PM
I was thinking 3rd week in Sep at Parker?

WILDERTHANU54
01-03-2003, 05:08 PM
SOONER...... argue
[ January 03, 2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

mbrown2
01-03-2003, 05:34 PM
Good summary Dave, Now that's what I am talking about...Infomaniac running in front of Foxes and Redrock....Shit, guess I got to go to Parker again..oh, well.
[ January 03, 2003, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: mbrown2 ]

superdave013
01-03-2003, 06:12 PM
Info, It's gotta be the regatta. Who knows, I might have my shit box done by then too.

Ian
01-03-2003, 06:34 PM
There sure is a lot of crap talkin on these forums, I don't know Billy what were you radared at this summer? 130 plus, I think that should hold up to just about any flat on the lake. Me on the other hand I drive a slug, so you won't find me talkin any crap, lol cry

ACCEPTENCE
01-03-2003, 06:54 PM
Ian:
There sure is a lot of crap talkin on these forums, I don't know Billy what were you radared at this summer? 130 plus, I think that should hold up to just about any flat on the lake. Me on the other hand I drive a slug, so you won't find me talkin any crap, lol cry Ian, I heard you were thinkin blown deal for the up coming season. How's the progress coming???
Let me know and if you'd like I will hook ya up with the guy that does my motor, he's in west hills. Suppose you could talk to him and see if thats the way you want to go, could'nt hurt.
Let me know if I can help, Greg

Ian
01-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the offer Craig, we're already runnin' a blower motor that Norm Grimes set-up, we're switchin' to injection for this summer. We were runnin' a set of 850's last summer, but we weren't running the motor to its full potential, so now we're going to bolt on the injection and turn it up quit a bit. We need to do something if we want to run with all the big dogs at the regattas

J540
01-03-2003, 07:32 PM
ACCEPTENCE. Do any of these no.cal boys stuff go over 100mph.it does nt look like info; has to much of that rough water i been hearin about.

BigBoyToys
01-03-2003, 07:34 PM
J540:
ACCEPTENCE. Do any of these no.cal boys stuff go over 100mph.it does nt look like info; has to much of that rough water i been hearin about. Geez! I haven't heard that one before :p C'mon man, be original!

wsuwrhr
01-03-2003, 07:46 PM
Superdave, Let me know if you need a crew member to put that "shit box" together. I know some guy who can make parts for it.
Brian

ACCEPTENCE
01-03-2003, 07:50 PM
superdave013:
Info, It's gotta be the regatta. Who knows, I might have my shit box done by then too. S.D., don't you have a blown inj flattie???

J540
01-03-2003, 07:55 PM
hay ther Big Boy Toys,
well do they,i heard a bunch of you ladys were sitting in your chair not wantin to get your skirts wet,all though i heard there were a hand full of 60 mph squirt boats spinin circles.to top it all off i heard the broken boats were rowing across the lake :D :D NICE
cant wait to see you guys at the V DRIVE BASH!!!
so you can have your asses handed to you buy a 20' cruiser wink big GUYS
OH by the way the water is flat so i dont want to here you ladys cry cry .
[ January 03, 2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: J540 ]

superdave013
01-03-2003, 08:04 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
superdave013:
Info, It's gotta be the regatta. Who knows, I might have my shit box done by then too. S.D., don't you have a blown inj flattie??? I sold it and am building a 20' schiada. It should run in the chop ok.

ACCEPTENCE
01-03-2003, 09:28 PM
superdave013:
ACCEPTENCE:
superdave013:
Info, It's gotta be the regatta. Who knows, I might have my shit box done by then too. S.D., don't you have a blown inj flattie??? I sold it and am building a 20' schiada. It should run in the chop ok. Yeah, I would think so. I thought I saw a few pics of it. Looked Good :D

Jetboatguru
01-03-2003, 11:25 PM
I Thought I would spell this out for my good buddy Acceptence.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/Image0181.JPG
This yellow boat will run low 8's
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/Image013.JPG
This boat ran 8.31 @125 off the bottle. And has a 300hp NOS system.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/Image0112.JPG
This boat will run 8.40s
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/Image0091.JPG
This boat has run 7.25 @147. All motor, no bottle. Just a couple of measly carburetors.
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Hot_Boat_Happenings/Club_Meets_and_Gatherings/1Image0102.JPG
This boat runs in the 6's
http://www.dragboatrace.com/cfw/thumbnails/IMG_1082.jpg
This boat will run 7.0's
I am sorry I did not include all the other bad ass rides that will put you on the trailer Mr Acceptence.
Do we need to start a North vs South Bracket sheet?

WILDERTHANU54
01-03-2003, 11:45 PM
......................... :p
[ January 03, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

Jetboatguru
01-03-2003, 11:48 PM
Wilderthanu, where have you been? I see you lurking. Give me a call. Check your PM

WILDERTHANU54
01-04-2003, 12:15 AM
IS THIS WHAT GOES DOWN AT NEEDLES??????
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/FreedomLanceFalknerFishing12.JPG
[ January 04, 2003, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: WILDERTHANU54 ]

BILLY.B
01-04-2003, 06:41 AM
WILDERTHANU54:
IS THIS WHAT GOES DOWN AT NEEDLES??????
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/FreedomLanceFalknerFishing12.JPG Lance and I were just taking some time off from running on the flat water. Your right foot gets alittle tired from holding the throttle to the floor for so long, but I guess you would'nt know about that after this last weekends jet boat circles at cfw! :D

BILLY.B
01-04-2003, 06:49 AM
Guru,the ABYSS,how does it fair against Jeff Martin's ride? he trying to bring it to needles, could be interesting to watch. He is a southern cal bot as T-Bag would say,and I do believe he's ran in the 7-teen's at 150.Not bad for a southern "BOY" on carb's. :D jawdrop

BILLY.B
01-04-2003, 06:54 AM
Sorry my spelling suck's this morning,coffee with bailey's hasn't kicked in yet, to early to care! :o :o

ACCEPTENCE
01-04-2003, 08:38 AM
I am sorry I did not include all the other bad ass rides that will put you on the trailer Mr Acceptence.
Do we need to start a North vs South Bracket sheet?
You pair um, I'll run um and when I'm done handin it to them I will point them towards the ramp so they don't float away. Would'nt want these boys swept away in the river current...
Them are some heavy pieces of equipment with impressive numbers wink , hope some or all of them will make the Needles V-Drive Bash. :D :D

Jetboatguru
01-04-2003, 11:02 AM
BILLY.B:
Guru,the ABYSS,how does it fair against Jeff Martin's ride? he trying to bring it to needles, could be interesting to watch. He is a southern cal bot as T-Bag would say,and I do believe he's ran in the 7-teen's at 150.Not bad for a southern "BOY" on carb's. :D jawdrop Billy, Jeffs boat hauls ass and runs serious numbers as well. As far as the "7 teens" go, his engine guy and Jeff would be the first to tell you that it was not an accurate number. He ran 7.43 before then he ran 7.41 after it. There is only one person I would put in the Abyss or any other BAD ASS boat and that would be Jeff. We have raced each other several times. He has won the majority of them. This year will be interesting.

Ian
01-04-2003, 03:34 PM
Hey Jetboatguru I thought you were from so cal, yet it seems you are taking the side of the no cal boys, what gives.

Sangerboy
01-04-2003, 03:54 PM
Ian:
Hey Jetboatguru I thought you were from so cal, yet it seems you are taking the side of the no cal boys, what gives. JBG was here with us in Ventura County(Newbury Park I think) but relatively recently relocated up north. Our loss their gain. :( To the credit of the owners and drivers of those boats he pictured I believe I saw all of them off the trailers and running sitting and waiting for smooth enough water to really rip off a pass on NYD but it wasn't to be. I think I saw JBG in 3 of the flats he pictured.
:cool: :cool:

J540
01-04-2003, 10:53 PM
Jetboatguru:
This boat will run 8.40s
This boat will run 7.0's
Do we need to start a North vs South Bracket sheet? umm IS this like in an 1/8 mile :D :D jawdrop

BigBoyToys
01-05-2003, 04:16 AM
J540:
Jetboatguru:
This boat will run 8.40s
This boat will run 7.0's
Do we need to start a North vs South Bracket sheet? umm IS this like in an 1/8 mile :D :D jawdrop you see! I knew all them numbers would confuse them folks in the Lower Half of CA. Those are 1/4 mile numbers but maybe Guru was trying to keep it simple for ya's (so not to confuse you) by leaving out a few numbers. You know, like fractions..... are whole numbers all you know? :p
[ January 05, 2003, 04:17 AM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BILLY.B
01-05-2003, 09:07 AM
Jetboatguru:
BILLY.B:
Guru,the ABYSS,how does it fair against Jeff Martin's ride? he trying to bring it to needles, could be interesting to watch. He is a southern cal bot as T-Bag would say,and I do believe he's ran in the 7-teen's at 150.Not bad for a southern "BOY" on carb's. :D jawdrop Billy, Jeffs boat hauls ass and runs serious numbers as well. As far as the "7 teens" go, his engine guy and Jeff would be the first to tell you that it was not an accurate number. He ran 7.43 before then he ran 7.41 after it. There is only one person I would put in the Abyss or any other BAD ASS boat and that would be Jeff. We have raced each other several times. He has won the majority of them. This year will be interesting. Been trying to get Jeff and Mike Fry to square up,they both talk crap to me and then I pass it on to each one of them.Who do you think would have one JBG?,They are both a piece of work. :D :D

Jetboatguru
01-05-2003, 09:14 AM
Lay 6-5 on Jeff and take that bet all day long.

ACCEPTENCE
01-05-2003, 09:18 AM
BILLY.B:
Jetboatguru:
BILLY.B:
Guru,the ABYSS,how does it fair against Jeff Martin's ride? he trying to bring it to needles, could be interesting to watch. He is a southern cal bot as T-Bag would say,and I do believe he's ran in the 7-teen's at 150.Not bad for a southern "BOY" on carb's. :D jawdrop Billy, Jeffs boat hauls ass and runs serious numbers as well. As far as the "7 teens" go, his engine guy and Jeff would be the first to tell you that it was not an accurate number. He ran 7.43 before then he ran 7.41 after it. There is only one person I would put in the Abyss or any other BAD ASS boat and that would be Jeff. We have raced each other several times. He has won the majority of them. This year will be interesting. Been trying to get Jeff and Mike Fry to square up,they both talk crap to me and then I pass it on to each one of them.Who do you think would have one JBG?,They are both a piece of work. :D :D Speakin of Jeff, I'm hopin he shows at the "Needles V-Drive Bash". He once upon a time had a rear view of my deal at bakersfeild (boom, crackle, sizzle) and I never did have the chance to talk to him.
It would be interesting to hear his thoughts...
We'll see.

racingfastflats
01-05-2003, 09:36 AM
Accwptance, do you run IHBA or NJBA. I cannot place your boat. Is it a flat, hydro or a jet?

O.B eddie
01-05-2003, 09:42 AM
racingfastflats:
Accwptance, do you run IHBA or NJBA. I cannot place your boat. Is it a flat, hydro or a jet? DITTO NEVER SEEN THAT BOAT???

BILLY.B
01-05-2003, 09:54 AM
Hey MR.AIR TIME, got your e-mail and I will send that over to you shortly.Jeff say's he is going to come to needles but not sure as to what days because of prior obligations.Could be real interesting if some of the NO.CAL guy's show up like guru said they might.Those guy's up north have some very nice looking equipment and very fast to.I just think it would be super to have everybody get together,B.S.is fun argue but just looking at the stuff and kicking back tipping a cold frosty and watching some boats run is where it's really at.Maybe some day we could find a neutral place-center of the states where we could all meet, kinda like the street rod guy's do.How fun would that be?,Plan a vacation around fast boats,show boats, classic's, cold beer's good food and plenty of smack talking.It does'nt get any better than that!! :cool: :cool: Any idea's? idea

ACCEPTENCE
01-05-2003, 10:22 AM
racingfastflats:
Accwptance, do you run IHBA or NJBA. I cannot place your boat. Is it a flat, hydro or a jet? IHBA and some NJBA from 1990 / April 26th 1996. It was a different boat then I have now. Ran good, had alot of fun but then woops eek! eek! eek! !!!!

ACCEPTENCE
01-05-2003, 10:31 AM
BILLY.B:
Hey MR.AIR TIME, got your e-mail and I will send that over to you shortly.Jeff say's he is going to come to needles but not sure as to what days because of prior obligations.Could be real interesting if some of the NO.CAL guy's show up like guru said they might.Those guy's up north have some very nice looking equipment and very fast to.I just think it would be super to have everybody get together,B.S.is fun argue but just looking at the stuff and kicking back tipping a cold frosty and watching some boats run is where it's really at.Maybe some day we could find a neutral place-center of the states where we could all meet, kinda like the street rod guy's do.How fun would that be?,Plan a vacation around fast boats,show boats, classic's, cold beer's good food and plenty of smack talking.It does'nt get any better than that!! :cool: :cool: Any idea's? idea Yeah, that would cool. A "Mid Summer Sizzle". There's the name for starters. Don't even ask me if I got idea's. I've got out legal pad making a draft allready. A mid state event could work very well!!! I best like your idea of tippin a cold frosty and slingin smack with the boys :D :D .
Can't wait for the "Needles V-drive Bash"

WILDERTHANU54
01-05-2003, 11:41 AM
MARTIN WILL BE IN THE '81 HONDO IM ASSUMING........

racingfastflats
01-05-2003, 11:57 AM
Aceptence, i believe i know you now. Were you running ski flat in April of 96

Sangster
01-05-2003, 02:07 PM
We'll be good to go with our ASSDRAGER'S....And about five or Six of our buddies boat also....Keep us posted.....

ACCEPTENCE
01-05-2003, 05:01 PM
racingfastflats:
Aceptence, i believe i know you now. Were you running ski flat in April of 96 Right you are, I don't remember all of then but some. Have we met???

ACCEPTENCE
01-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Sangster:
We'll be good to go with our ASSDRAGER'S....And about five or Six of our buddies boat also....Keep us posted..... "good to go"???, the Needles V-Drive Bash. yes???

racingfastflats
01-05-2003, 09:38 PM
i believe you were dialing 911 during a qualifing run in April of 96 againist the 146 boat
[ January 05, 2003, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: racingfastflats ]

ACCEPTENCE
01-05-2003, 10:41 PM
racingfastflats:
i believe you were dialing 911 during a qualifing run in April of 96 againist the 146 boat Thats funny shit there, course I was too busy dialing "GOD" to dial 911. Appreantly my call went thru cuz I dodge a big ass bullet on that one. Yep, that was Jeff I was running. The real pisser????? He won to boot...