PDA

View Full Version : Hey "NUTHIN"!! You in here?

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 05:41 PM
I was just thinking about our up coming race. Rather than New Years Day, maybe we should do it a little sooner. See that way come New Years you could make a "New Years resolution" NOT to fvck with V-drives anymore.
I don't know.....just a thought :idea:

NUTHIN
12-02-2006, 05:55 PM
I was just thinking about our up coming race. Rather than New Years Day, maybe we should do it a little sooner. See that way come New Years you could make a "New Years resolution" NOT to fvck with V-drives anymore.
I don't know.....just a thought :idea:
hmmmm :idea: i get it , you just not wanting peeps to see ya get yer ass handed to ya from a jet... YOU BACKING OUT??? its kool if you are, cuz i would if i was you :D

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 06:13 PM
hmmmm :idea: i get it , you just not wanting peeps to see ya get yer ass handed to ya from a jet... YOU BACKING OUT??? its kool if you are, cuz i would if i was you :D
Nah, I aint backin out. I'll actually enjoy moppin yah up in front of your crew. Heard from one of your boys that you had some secret shit going on just for me. Sounds like you are a little scared. Hey, I would be. :cry:

NUTHIN
12-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Nah, I aint backin out. I'll actually enjoy moppin yah up in front of your crew. Heard from one of your boys that you had some secret shit going on just for me. Sounds like you are a little scared. Hey, I would be. :cry:
nah no secrets here brutha.. change a pulley maybe. no suprises its just a jet. NUTHIN to it! they are slow you know that.. dont worry im sure you will beat me ;)

NUTHIN
12-02-2006, 06:32 PM
i will even give you a head start.. your boat is quick outa the hole mines soso.. yours peters out at what 76-7700rpm :yuk: i will blow by you at 6800 rpm :sqeyes: pay attention how this works ya might learn sumthin :rolleyes:

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 06:39 PM
nah no secrets here brutha.. change a pulley maybe. no suprises its just a jet. NUTHIN to it! they are slow you know that.. dont worry im sure you will beat me ;)
Oh I know how slow they are. I used to own one. They are nice for the ladys and the kids. I liked all the room for the coolers too. They are real fun. Great entry level boats. Jets are a nice safe way to start the hobby. :rollside:
i will even give you a head start.. your boat is quick outa the hole mines soso.. yours peters out at what 76-7700rpm :yuk: i will blow by you at 6800 rpm :sqeyes: pay attention how this works ya might learn sumthin :rolleyes:
And how long am I going to have to wait at the finish line for you to go blowing by me? :rolleyes:

NUTHIN
12-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Oh I know how slow they are. I used to own one. They are nice for the ladys and the kids. I liked all the room for the coolers too. They are real fun. Great entry level boats. Jets are a nice safe way to start the hobby. :rollside:
And how long am I going to have to wait at the finish line for you to go blowing by me? :rolleyes:
yeah all this room in the boat is great! 19' is awesome. handles great too. its my first jet. seats 5 but 6 kinda squashed in there, but with enough room for coolers. its very roomy. my wife has a jet also. :) ive got this vdrive too.. hmm i have driven them both. :idea: your nice pro stock sounding 700hp flat..damn it will be a shame having such a big heavy family size jet whip up on ya..tough to imagine i bet..

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 07:22 PM
yeah all this room in the boat is great! 19' is awesome. handles great too. its my first jet. seats 5 but 6 kinda squashed in there, but with enough room for coolers. its very roomy. my wife has a jet also. :) ive got this vdrive too.. hmm i have driven them both. :idea: your nice pro stock sounding 700hp flat..damn it will be a shame having such a big heavy family size jet whip up on ya..tough to imagine i bet..
Oh not tough to imagine, tough to happen.
Water's going to be cold come Jan 1st. You get your new "tool" yet?
http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/569446073

IMPATIENT 1
12-02-2006, 07:33 PM
lmao

NUTHIN
12-02-2006, 07:34 PM
Oh not tough to imagine, tough to happen.
Water's going to be cold come Jan 1st. You get your new "tool" yet?
http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/569446073
looked into that but it seems they are all being shipped to SO CAL.. :yuk:
it will be my pleasure to dish out your first IDIOT LESSON about jets. :jawdrop: its okay tho cuz ive been a vdrive guy all my life and this boat gave ME a idiot lesson about jets.

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 07:39 PM
looked into that but it seems they are all being shipped to SO CAL.. :yuk:
it will be my pleasure to dish out your first IDIOT LESSON about jets. :jawdrop: its okay tho cuz ive been a vdrive guy all my life and this boat gave ME a idiot lesson about jets.
Too bad it didn't give you a spelling and punctuation lesson as well :rolleyes:

NUTHIN
12-02-2006, 07:56 PM
hope your rig is all tuned up and ready to go. your old boat going to show up there also? how many of your fleet ya bringing up? 1 or 2? u gunna bust out ur (other) flattie there.. ya might want to. . just a thought.. :squiggle: :squiggle:

Goad
12-02-2006, 08:13 PM
haha...this is great....cant wait to see this go down :)

NUTHIN
12-02-2006, 08:21 PM
haha...this is great....cant wait to see this go down :)im almost going to feel bad doing this to Quickjet. hes such a kewl fella..

QuickJet
12-02-2006, 09:28 PM
im almost going to feel bad doing this to Quickjet. hes such a kewl fella..
There's not going to be much "doing" on your end as there will be receiving!
And I plan on using it!!!
http://re3.mm-a2.yimg.com/image/622841171

HaulinAss
12-03-2006, 01:48 AM
:mad:

e514jet
12-03-2006, 05:46 AM
Make sure there's a good vid of the race ......sure would like to see this one
after all the egg noggin...........E

vdrivenman
12-03-2006, 07:12 AM
this race will NEVER HAPPEN !!!
the guys have the bb's to drive um and they definitely have the boats to race!
BUT friends don't let friends drive drunk and when those two get together enuff said !!!!
i feel i am totally qualified to make this observation /statement since the name of my new old Jet boat is "Hotel Whiskey"!
i'm gonna come hold the monies anyway, cause i'm just that kinda guy!
and quikcosmo is not denying that he has Cc in his protective custody !

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 11:22 AM
this race will NEVER HAPPEN !!!
the guys have the bb's to drive um and they definitely have the boats to race!
BUT friends don't let friends drive drunk and when those two get together enuff said !!!!!
See, when drunk one night I told NUTHIN that his jet is so fast that it's possable that he might be able to take out a few V-drives. Well now look what I've done. The things people say when they're drunk :rolleyes:
i feel i am totally qualified to make this observation /statement since the name of my new old Jet boat is "Hotel Whiskey"!
i'm gonna come hold the monies anyway, cause i'm just that kinda guy!
and quikcosmo is not denying that he has Cc in his protective custody !
That would be great if you'd come out Gary. I know your a prop guy at heart but I think NUTHIN is going to need all the "jet" support he can get. :rollside:

NUTHIN
12-03-2006, 04:19 PM
See, when drunk one night I told NUTHIN that his jet is so fast that it's possable that he might be able to take out a few V-drives. Well now look what I've done. The things people say when they're drunk :rolleyes:
That would be great if you'd come out Gary. I know your a prop guy at heart but I think NUTHIN is going to need all the "jet" support he can get. :rollside:
hahaha so thinking you were drunk when ya said that eh.. hahaha you were when i told ya it goes 100... too bad it goes a bit better then that! bring your ( A ) game, plate it right. better hang it out, pack some air.. but it will all be for looks. cuz it will not matter what ya do with that boat, BECAUSE YOUR GUNNA GET WHIPPED..! :yuk: you will be all pissed off and embarrased, and then you will drop cole cash in the water to try and whip me with that.. but im telling you now i do not want ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT RACE. ZILCHE.. ya hear me :rolleyes: :)

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 05:19 PM
hahaha so thinking you were drunk when ya said that eh.. hahaha you were when i told ya it goes 100... too bad it goes a bit better then that! bring your ( A ) game, plate it right. better hang it out, pack some air.. but it will all be for looks. cuz it will not matter what ya do with that boat, BECAUSE YOUR GUNNA GET WHIPPED..! :yuk: you will be all pissed off and embarrased, and then you will drop cole cash in the water to try and whip me with that.. but im telling you now i do not want ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT RACE. ZILCHE.. ya hear me :rolleyes: :)
I'll bring the "A" game all the way to the "Z" game.
So we got 2 races correct? One from a dead and one planed out? Sanger to Eliminator!
And don't worry about Cole CaSh. I'm just gonna stand next to it all day and look pretty ;)

NUTHIN
12-03-2006, 05:47 PM
I'll bring the "A" game all the way to the "Z" game.
So we got 2 races correct? One from a dead and one planed out? Sanger to Eliminator!
And don't worry about Cole CaSh. I'm just gonna stand next to it all day and look pretty ;)sure.. my pump shits on itself a bit outa the hole, thus being it might be a fair start for you. but thats ok, i will pass ya ass right up.. but planed out, your outa your league.. no CONTEST FOR ME!! :D

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 06:09 PM
sure.. my pump shits on itself a bit outa the hole, thus being it might be a fair start for you. but thats ok, i will pass ya ass right up.. but planed out, your outa your league.. no CONTEST FOR ME!! :D
Well don't count your chickies before they hatch. I know your boat runs hard (for a jet).
So if you guys have rain in the Nor Cal come New Years, you gonna come down to the sunny side of the state? We tend to grow 'em a little faster down in these parts :D

NUTHIN
12-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Well don't count your chickies before they hatch. I know your boat runs hard (for a jet).
So if you guys have rain in the Nor Cal come New Years, you gonna come down to the sunny side of the state? We tend to grow 'em a little faster down in these parts :D
my jet is a lake boat.. most them peeps down there (race) the boats. seen the clips here on the boards.. so no thanks.. unless i pick up a cp or a daytona.. then maybe. my boat now is rediculas fast for a non drag setup. i dont even know how fast it WILL go.. but its no 400#cp or anything.. but i can say for what it is its OVERKILL! and you know it! kinda like the dudes that thot their store bought hp. roush stang could take the ole grocery getter of mine. lol.. the look on their faces is priceless considering they just got their 50k mustang whooped up on by a 6k p.o.s. 62 nova .. kinda what im expecting your face to look like :)

Kim Hanson
12-03-2006, 07:22 PM
my jet is a lake boat.. most them peeps down there (race) the boats. seen the clips here on the boards.. so no thanks.. unless i pick up a cp or a daytona.. then maybe. my boat now is rediculas fast for a non drag setup. i dont even know how fast it WILL go.. but its no 400#cp or anything.. but i can say for what it is its OVERKILL! and you know it! kinda like the dudes that thot their store bought hp. roush stang could take the ole grocery getter of mine. lol.. the look on their faces is priceless considering they just got their 50k mustang whooped up on by a 6k p.o.s. 62 nova .. kinda what im expecting your face to look like :)
Take a camcorder please...........( . )( . ).................. :cool:

HammerDown
12-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Bench Racers...a good place for discussions like the above.
Have at it... ;)

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 08:46 PM
Oh damn, they moved my thread from "Just Girls" over to where the big boys play. :argue: GREAT!!!

NUTHIN
12-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Oh damn, they moved my thread from "Just Girls" over to where the big boys play. :argue: GREAT!!!
good lord man.. were up here now.. well sheit guess i better start calling you names... fag! :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Damn! hand pumps to mop buckets....:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Its funny that you post majority of the time in JUST JETS:idea: Please tell us why you dont post in [b]Queerdrives]
Hmmmm, something to think about :p

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 08:58 PM
good lord man.. were up here now.. well sheit guess i better start calling you names... fag! :crossx:
Fag???? In here we can say Fvck and eat shit! So let me put it all together for yah.
"Suck it fag and eat shit yah fvck" :rollside:

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 09:01 PM
Its funny that you post majority of the time in JUST JETS:idea: Please tell us why you dont post in [b]Queerdrives]
Hmmmm, something to think about :p
Think of the "V-drives" section as the Teachers lounge and "Just Girls" as the classroom. I'm constantly teaching those who hopefully one day will end up in the teachers lounge. As I did. :rollside:

NUTHIN
12-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Think of the "V-drives" section as the Teachers lounge and "Just Girls" as the classroom. I'm constantly teaching those who hopefully one day will end up in the teachers lounge. As I did. :rollside:oh so now your a teacher? wtf.. thot you were a gearhead!

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 09:32 PM
oh so now your a teacher? wtf.. thot you were a gearhead!
Oh I teach in there too. When people ask "How can I make my jet faster?"
I reply simply with "sell it and buy a V-drive" :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-03-2006, 09:36 PM
Now your hittin' below tha belt:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-03-2006, 09:37 PM
I noticed that the v-drivers always run outta beer:idea: I wonder why.......
Oh its because they own a v-drive and have no room:p

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Now your hittin' below tha belt:D
Oh I aint hittin below it, I just lowered it a tad. :rollside:
I noticed that the v-drivers always run outta beer:idea: I wonder why.......
Oh its because they own a v-drive and have no room:p
Well in order for a V-drive to be fast it take fuel. For a jet to feel fast it takes beer (and lots of it). It's as simple as that :p

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 07:32 AM
Oh I aint hittin below it, I just lowered it a tad. :rollside:
Well in order for a V-drive to be fast it take fuel. For a jet to feel fast it takes beer (and lots of it). It's as simple as that :pblah blah blah ---- beer this, beer that, your vdrive is the fastest ever, and jets are slow . . . it is going to be classic to see my jet flat out whip your ass. sheit im thinking i will let my wife do it so i can watch from the shore... :D
i just cant wait! so theory is you lose 1/3 of your hp to the pump? hmm ok i still have more hp then you. how about this. i will drive the flattie and you drive my jet? that be kinda kewl. i know u know jets so im good with it! :rolleyes:

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 07:45 AM
blah blah blah ---- beer this, beer that, your vdrive is the fastest ever, and jets are slow . . . it is going to be classic to see my jet flat out whip your ass. sheit im thinking i will let my wife do it so i can watch from the shore... :D
i just cant wait! so theory is you lose 1/3 of your hp to the pump? hmm ok i still have more hp then you. how about this. i will drive the flattie and you drive my jet? that be kinda kewl. i know u know jets so im good with it! :rolleyes:
Oh the only reason you are going to let Michelle drive is so that sh'e the one that has to jump in the water after she looses. Don't have a lot of chivalry do yah? :rollside:

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Oh the only reason you are going to let Michelle drive is so that sh'e the one that has to jump in the water after she looses. Don't have a lot of chivalry do yah? :rollside:
none of that man i just wanna see it. figured it would be funny to watch my wife blow right on by you.. good times.
just trying to add insult to injury.. its all good bro. im sure you will win it will be fine!! :)

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 06:34 PM
none of that man i just wanna see it. figured it would be funny to watch my wife blow right on by you.. good times.
just trying to add insult to injury.. its all good bro. im sure you will win it will be fine!! :)
Reverse psychology huh!!!!!
Since you are handicapping yourself and all, think you can give my wife and my sister in law a ride in the boat while we race?
http://mud.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/2192692901

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Since you are handicapping yourself and all, think you can give my wife and my sister in law a ride in the boat while we race?
http://mud.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/2192692901yeah sure no prob. change my blower pulley.. still whip ur ass... no worries the wife said..

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 06:52 PM
yeah sure no prob. change my blower pulley.. still whip ur ass... no worries the wife said..
Well they might be a little scarred getting in your ride. Might have to persuade them with a couple hams, some turkey breast, a couple pies and some pizza. They'll be excited!!! You might even get a hand job out of it :cool: :p

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Well they might be a little scarred getting in your ride. Might have to persuade them with a couple hams, some turkey breast, a couple pies and some pizza. They'll be excited!!! You might even get a hand job out of it :cool: :pyou talking to me or my wife :D shes going to be the one driving :yuk:

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 07:28 PM
you talking to me or my wife :D shes going to be the one driving :yuk:
Girls don't get hand jobs yah dummy. Hey, these two girls swallow. Guess that's kind of obvious though huh? :)

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Girls don't get hand jobs yah dummy. Hey, these two girls swallow. Guess that's kind of obvious though huh? :)
apparently they sure do, and lots of it.. what are they bout 500# each? looks like maybe bertha there on the left has lost a few lbs since the last time i saw her.. hows your diet going? have u busted threw the 400 mark yet.? im what 5'5 110lbs . . . hello dumbass your 400lbs.. weight = less speed. remember. thats your idiot lesson for this evening.. not trying to hurt your feelings but 5'9 425# jees bro thats why ive been saying ive got ya by a min of 10mph.. :rolleyes: godd luck with the diet!!! :idea:

Goad
12-04-2006, 07:46 PM
quick,
i believe youre a regular over at socalgirlboats.com ...
better watch what you say :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Daaaaayummmm!!!!!!!!!!!! I would tell them like this.......
"DONT ever,ever,ever,ever,ever come by here!" "Ill call you, dont call me"
"b!tch said she looked like janet jackson and got outta tha car lookin like freddy jackson" :D :D
Tanken from my homie chris tucker in friday;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 08:34 PM
quick,
Jets foe life:D

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 08:36 PM
quick,
Ha ha h...good one Goad. I almost read that as Schoolgirlboats.com. Which, if you think about it, how hot would it be to combine some school girls with Jet boats...say for a Calendar. Good stuff. :D

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 08:40 PM
apparently they sure do, and lots of it.. what are they bout 500# each? looks like maybe bertha there on the left has lost a few lbs since the last time i saw her.. hows your diet going? have u busted threw the 400 mark yet.? im what 5'5 110lbs . . . hello dumbass your 400lbs.. weight = less speed. remember. thats your idiot lesson for this evening.. not trying to hurt your feelings but 5'9 425# jees bro thats why ive been saying ive got ya by a min of 10mph.. :rolleyes: godd luck with the diet!!! :idea:
WOW asshole, you really know how to put your foot in your mouth. That pic is of the girls "post Diet". You know how hard it was to get them out of the house (had to take out a wall and use a forklift) let alone get them in a Bikini. Thanks alot, now there self esteem is shot again. Thanks to you yah skinny prick. Must be nice to be able to eat whatever you wnat and not gain a pound. I guess a bowl of dick don't have that much calories in it does it? :mad: :crossx:
WORD!;)

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 08:47 PM
your over at sum other forum. you startin sum $hit over there as well...?
didnt answer my question on how your sisters are. 396, admit you have had the twins out at the lake bro.. big and all but still they swallow :D wierd thing is Quickjet told us all that :idea: :idea: sisters huh?

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 08:56 PM
didnt answer my question on how your sisters are. 396, admit you have had the twins out at the lake bro.. big and all but still they swallow :D wierd thing is Quickjet told us all that :idea: :idea: sisters huh?
They are sisters and yes we have had a threesome before (well twice). They aren't MY sisters, one is my wife (the heavy one) and the ohter one is my sister in law (my wifes sister) She's the skinnier hotter one.
Oh, and neither one shaves the "ZONE" if you know what I mean.

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 08:58 PM
They are sisters and yes we have had a threesome before (well twice). They aren't MY sisters, one is my wife (the heavy one) and the ohter one is my sister in law (my wifes sister) She's the skinnier hotter one.
Oh, and neither one shaves the "ZONE" if you know what I mean.dammit now im really feeling bad because i thot i just had DUN both of your sisters. cuz the whole swallow thing and all. didnt realize it was your wife and her sister............. my bad bro :)

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 09:02 PM
dammit now im really feeling bad because i thot i just had DUN both of your sisters. cuz the whole swallow thing and all. didnt realize it was your wife and her sister............. my bad bro :)
Oh dude, what are you grose? Do my sister???? What kind of sick fvck do you think I am.
Here's a pic of my sister. EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!
http://mud.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/2945486600

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Oh dude, what are you grose? Do my sister???? What kind of sick fvck do you think I am.
Here's a pic of my sister. EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!
http://mud.mm-a8.yimg.com/image/2945486600ohhhhhh i didnt have sex with that one.. gawd dang shes way too skinny for me. my rule is they got to be 3 times my weight..330lbs minimum :220v:

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 09:15 PM
ohhhhhh i didnt have sex with that one.. gawd dang shes way too skinny for me. my rule is they got to be 3 times my weight..330lbs minimum :220v:
330lbs??? You like them skinny bitches huh?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Them biatches are trained. They are in 460's league:eek::2purples:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 09:22 PM
330lbs??? You like them skinny bitches huh?
I like a bitch with some ass but thats too damn much for this brotha:eek:

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 09:25 PM
I like a bitch with some ass but thats too damn much for this brotha:eek:
aint to bad during a dry spell tho..

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Them biatches are trained. They are in 460's league:eek::2purples:
Is that where the "396#" and the "460#" come from? Are those the perferred weights? :D I've heard of Junk in the Trunk, but damn!!!!!

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Oh hell no, aint NUTHIN better then 69'n the hairy mess while both go to town on the pole.

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Oh hell no, aint NUTHIN better then 69'n the hairy mess while both go to town on the pole.
hairy mess :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: peuk kaka

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 09:35 PM
hairy mess :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: peuk kaka
Hey, don't knock it until you cock it!

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey, don't knock it until you cock it!
thatsa just nasty .. but whatever floats YOUR boat bro ;)
so lets get back to this racin bench $hit here.. forward your pics of the girls to 460 they will make his evening.. :sqeyes:

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 09:55 PM
thatsa just nasty .. but whatever floats YOUR boat bro ;)
so lets get back to this racin bench $hit here.. forward your pics of the girls to 460 they will make his evening.. :sqeyes:
Speaking of boats, shouldn't you be packing boxes and loading up the U-haul right now? Or is Michelle doing that while you fvck around on the computer. :D
I'd forward the pics to 460 but the girls are shy and don't want the exposer. She said maybe if she was 5 lbs lighter I could send them.

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 10:04 PM
Speaking of boats, shouldn't you be packing boxes and loading up the U-haul right now? Or is Michelle doing that while you fvck around on the computer. :D
I'd forward the pics to 460 but the girls are shy and don't want the exposer. She said maybe if she was 5 lbs lighter I could send them.
been trying to pack up and move but this pos boat is in our way in the garage so we are just stacking everything in it on top of it etc.. then ive got these 2 other boats on the side of the house.. phuk i should have bought a house that had a garage! not a condo :idea: lol

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 10:11 PM
been trying to pack up and move but this pos boat is in our way in the garage so we are just stacking everything in it on top of it etc.. then ive got these 2 other boats on the side of the house.. phuk i should have bought a house that had a garage! not a condo :idea: lol
Funny, I have the same problem down here. I just stack shit wherever on whatever... It's all goood :p
Hey, comin up Sat the 30th for the New Years deal. That will gimme a day or two to rearrange your plug wires and swap the pulleys around to a more competetive level.

NUTHIN
12-04-2006, 10:17 PM
Funny, I have the same problem down here. I just stack shit wherever on whatever... It's all goood :p
Hey, comin up Sat the 30th for the New Years deal. That will gimme a day or two to rearrange your plug wires and swap the pulleys around to a more competetive level.
ahhh no need to rearrange my equiptment.. just bring your cole.. we can run them two!! you will win but hell it will be fun. its the least i could do is let ya feel like a big man in your cole after i whip your ass in the sanger.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Damn you guys are brutal:eek:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Is that where the "396#" and the "460#" come from? Are those the perferred weights? :D I've heard of Junk in the Trunk, but damn!!!!!
Wow, how did you figure it out?????????:confused: Now my cover is blown...:cry:

QuickJet
12-05-2006, 12:13 AM
ahhh no need to rearrange my equiptment.. just bring your cole.. we can run them two!! you will win but hell it will be fun. its the least i could do is let ya feel like a big man in your cole after i whip your ass in the sanger.
If you beat the Sanger, won't you just be beating your own ass? :)

QuickJet
12-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Wow, how did you figure it out?????????:confused: Now my cover is blown...:cry:
Don't worry, I'll hook you up. I'll bring "the girls" out to Arizona this summer for some "fun" :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-05-2006, 06:48 AM
Don't worry, I'll hook you up. I'll bring "the girls" out to Arizona this summer for some "fun" :D
They wont fit in your flattie. That also means that you have to leave all the other ladies with me. 460 wil take your 2 special ladies though:D

QuickJet
12-05-2006, 08:13 AM
They wont fit in your flattie. That also means that you have to leave all the other ladies with me. 460 wil take your 2 special ladies though:D
Consider it done. He knows hes got to feed 'em right? :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Consider it done. He knows hes got to feed 'em right? :rollside:
He's got that covered:D

NUTHIN
12-05-2006, 07:12 PM
you know bout 5 yrs ago Quickjet when you whipped my ass with your jet, and you were a total dick about it afterwards.. until recently,
I WOULDNT HAVE PISSED IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOUR TEETH WERE ON FIRE
Im so glad were getting along lately. im kinda almost thinking your pretty cool, being your a fag and all. :D :D

QuickJet
12-05-2006, 07:18 PM
you know bout 5 yrs ago Quickjet when you whipped my ass with your jet, and you were a total dick about it afterwards.. until recently,
Im so glad were getting along lately. im kinda almost thinking your pretty cool, being your a fag and all. :D :D
Well of course we are going to get along better with you thinking that I am a fag and all. We know you don't like straight people.
Oh I'm sorry, you guys call us breaders.

NUTHIN
12-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Well of course we are going to get along better with you thinking that I am a fag and all. We know you don't like straight people.
Oh I'm sorry, you guys call us breaders.
lmfao

QuickJet
12-05-2006, 07:21 PM
lmfao
:D
Hey go read post #72

NUTHIN
12-05-2006, 07:26 PM
If you beat the Sanger, won't you just be beating your own ass? :)
cuz i own the boat? doesnt matter we will race before i get it.. then its still yours :yuk:

QuickJet
12-05-2006, 07:38 PM
cuz i own the boat? doesnt matter we will race before i get it.. then its still yours :yuk:
Ha, geografically that make no sense at all. But then again when have we ever done anything that made any sense??
As soon as those two boats are on the same body of water, I will shoe the Sanger. I aint no Guru, but I think I can pedal that thing far enough away from you to make you wonder WTF??? :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-05-2006, 09:34 PM
:
Now thats a classic sig line:D

QuickJet
12-05-2006, 11:33 PM
Now thats a classic sig line:D
He does come up with some good ones :rollside:

NUTHIN
12-06-2006, 05:46 PM
He does come up with some good ones :rollside:
sometimes! :) QJ how many peeps r rollin up to cfw from your neck of the woods for new years?
bringin any jet peeps up?

QuickJet
12-06-2006, 06:11 PM
sometimes! :) QJ how many peeps r rollin up to cfw from your neck of the woods for new years?
bringin any jet peeps up?
I'm trying to get a few to embark on the journey with me. I think the unpredictable weather is making people be a bit cautious.
There might be some of my old peeps that I used to "roll" with back in the day that go. Not sure yet.
Oh of course I'm bringing the "Girls" :)

NUTHIN
12-07-2006, 03:38 PM
I'm trying to get a few to embark on the journey with me. I think the unpredictable weather is making people be a bit cautious.
There might be some of my old peeps that I used to "roll" with back in the day that go. Not sure yet.
Oh of course I'm bringing the "Girls" :)hey burnt teeth..
are you going to bring spongebob up for new years or what? :yuk:

QuickJet
12-07-2006, 04:45 PM
hey burnt teeth..
are you going to bring spongebob up for new years or what? :yuk:
Oh yeah. I'm a gonna bring the soggy ( :rolleyes: ) sum bitch up and soak up the water. :rollside:

QuickJet
12-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Word!!!

NUTHIN
12-07-2006, 05:40 PM
Oh yeah. I'm a gonna bring the soggy ( :rolleyes: ) sum bitch up and soak up the water. :rollside:last time it was out it took 30 of us to ring it out.. :crossx:

QuickJet
12-07-2006, 05:57 PM
last time it was out it took 30 of us to ring it out.. :crossx:
Oh I'm gonna ring it out alright. :rollside:

NUTHIN
12-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Oh I'm gonna ring it out alright. :rollside:
where u at homie? your flattie tuned and ready..

QuickJet
12-08-2006, 05:30 PM
where u at homie? your flattie tuned and ready..
Just got home. And it's not a flattie, it's a runnerbottom. But I wouldn't expect a jet guy to know the difference :rolleyes:

NUTHIN
12-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Just got home. And it's not a flattie, it's a runnerbottom. But I wouldn't expect a jet guy to know the difference :rolleyes:oh so you have that nice little dip for air do ya! have you figure out how to utilize that plate yet? there is a concept to that ya know.
you will ba trying to get it to take a set and i will blast right the phuk on by. :D :D

QuickJet
12-08-2006, 05:46 PM
oh so you have that nice little dip for air do ya! have you figure out how to utilize that plate yet? there is a concept to that ya know.
you will ba trying to get it to take a set and i will blast right the phuk on by. :D :D
Plate????? I thought that shiney thing in the back was just for ratcheting the boat down.
Take a set??? I got a set you can take :D

NUTHIN
12-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Plate????? I thought that shiney thing in the back was just for ratcheting the boat down.
Take a set??? I got a set you can take :D
easy now killer.... the plate IS for holding the boat down;)
what kind of floors are in the sanger? lemme guess, regular ones right.. hard wood:supp: .. sanger must be REAL heavy! I wonder how much heavier the liberty is vs the sanger?

QuickJet
12-08-2006, 07:10 PM
easy now killer.... the plate IS for holding the boat down;)
what kind of floors are in the sanger? lemme guess, regular ones right.. hard wood:supp: .. sanger must be REAL heavy! I wonder how much heavier the liberty is vs the sanger?
Floors in the sanger are the purdy kind. They look like furniture. If I had ugly floors I'd carpet them like they do in a jet boat. :hammerhea

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Floors in the sanger are the purdy kind. They look like furniture. If I had ugly floors I'd carpet them like they do in a jet boat. :hammerhea
Hey, I have seen alot of jet with puuurdy floors;) Ive also seen alot of v-drives with ugly floors:eek:

NUTHIN
12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Floors in the sanger are the purdy kind. They look like furniture. If I had ugly floors I'd carpet them like they do in a jet boat. :hammerhea yep got carpet in mine. so ya saying my boat is ugly?

QuickJet
12-08-2006, 08:13 PM
yep got carpet in mine. so ya saying my boat is ugly?
Your boats' not ugly. Trust me, the floors in YOUR boat look bad ass :supp: They even reflect the brake pedal ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278PB280048-med.JPG
Hey, I have seen alot of jet with puuurdy floors;) Ive also seen alot of v-drives with ugly floors:eek:
No way you liar :supp:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 08:25 PM
Your boats' not ugly. Trust me, the floors in YOUR boat look bad ass :supp: They even reflect the brake pedal ;)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/10278PB280048-med.JPG
No way you liar :supp:
NEVER that :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 08:26 PM
Oh and by the way, I will be a proud owner of a Gullwing next weekend;)

QuickJet
12-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Best be postin up some pics. You puttin the "cubes" in that one?

NUTHIN
12-08-2006, 08:39 PM
NEVER that :D
wow shinny!! wonder if 396 saw that?

NUTHIN
12-08-2006, 08:40 PM
uttttttt ohhhhhhhh 540ci in a gullwing... next week!! shit maybe i just let you whip up on Quickcosmo...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Best be postin up some pics. You puttin the "cubes" in that one?
Oh dont worry, I will start a journal;) CUBES will be going in there;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 09:17 PM
wow shinny!! wonder if 396 saw that?
Oh yeah;):D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 09:20 PM
uttttttt ohhhhhhhh 540ci in a gullwing... next week!! shit maybe i just let you whip up on Quickcosmo...
Boat will be here next weekend. Now I will be working on rigging,motor and everything else!

QuickJet
12-08-2006, 09:22 PM
What are you my pimp???? That would make me your.......oh thats fvcked up :(

NUTHIN
12-08-2006, 09:24 PM
What are you my pimp???? That would make me your.......oh thats fvcked up :(
:idea: :idea: :idea: :D

QuickJet
12-08-2006, 09:54 PM
:idea: :idea: :idea: :D
:cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Did you guys see the buildup of cs19's motor:eek: Thats fukkin insane!!! 30 G's is alot of fukking $$$$$$$$$. I love boating but would never spend that much! He does have an impressive ride though;) I would too if I worked for a pump shop:D

NUTHIN
12-08-2006, 10:36 PM
Did you guys see the buildup of cs19's motor:eek: Thats fukkin insane!!! 30 G's is alot of fukking $$$$$$$$$. I love boating but would never spend that much! He does have an impressive ride though;) I would too if I worked for a pump shop:D
damn.. 30k whoaaaa:supp: :supp: :supp:
hell i repair weed eaters and lawnmowers!!! that aught to tell ya how my sheit is setup:D :D

QuickJet
12-08-2006, 10:50 PM
damn.. 30k whoaaaa:supp: :supp: :supp:
hell i repair weed eaters and lawnmowers!!! that aught to tell ya how my sheit is setup:D :D
Wheres my Toro bitch??? Left it with you guys a week ago and still aint heard back. I did notice that YOUR lawn is nice and mowed while I'm getting letters from my Home Owners Association. :mad:
NOT a happy customer.
Word on that. Nice mill in a nice boat. Way too expensive for my blood though.

NUTHIN
12-09-2006, 02:46 PM
Wheres my Toro bitch??? Left it with you guys a week ago and still aint heard back. I did notice that YOUR lawn is nice and mowed while I'm getting letters from my Home Owners Association. :mad:
NOT a happy customer. you wanted all the trick parts to it. what ya expect fag, shit back to ya overnight?? aint gunna happen when you call for upgrades everyday retard..
no doubt!!!

NUTHIN
12-09-2006, 02:56 PM
NOT a happy customer.
you wanted all the ugrades, what do you expect fag, if ya didnt call me everyday to change things you might have it back...RETARD :yuk:

NUTHIN
12-10-2006, 09:08 PM
you in here.. u drawin up some races in that other thread. got peeps pickin on you over there about your 8sec race/lake boat comment... u pissin people off again?

QuickJet
12-10-2006, 09:19 PM
you in here.. u drawin up some races in that other thread. got peeps pickin on you over there about your 8sec race/lake boat comment... u pissin people off again?
Just got home,
gonna go play in the "other" thread.
Did you guys put the bottle on my Toro yet and where is the button?

NUTHIN
12-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Just got home,
gonna go play in the "other" thread.
Did you guys put the bottle on my Toro yet and where is the button?
5hp shot ready to go.
engage the front wheel drive and it sprays... lol its funny as hell

QuickJet
12-10-2006, 09:38 PM
5hp shot ready to go.
engage the front wheel drive and it sprays... lol its funny as hell
Better pull the wheels and cut grass like a mow fvcka.

NUTHIN
12-11-2006, 08:02 PM
Better pull the wheels and cut grass like a mow fvcka.soooooooo??
hows that for cuttin the grass6.5hp with a 5hp shot of nos!!!
only you Quick only you. you could have bought the lil one a pw50 for the money you put into your lawnmower... your a tru gearhead indeed:D
where the hell are ya? mowin the neighbors lawn too.

NorwegianBoater
12-11-2006, 08:20 PM
aaaah:D this is the funniest sheit I EVER read:shift: I love NUTHIN and Quick Jet!!! AND Im not a fag!! My dissrespect sounds like loving compliments in comparison:hammerhea But I picked up a Thing or two and feel that I have learned something and Im still young so theres still hope:D And hes right; REAL boats have props silley jet driver;D Hope you throw some crap at me so I can laugh some more:D Just need to get a kidney belt first, they are hanging loose.. I got to hang out here more often, my vocabulary is expanding, my mother is treatning to kill her self or leave which all are good things:D Could never have written anything like this on any of the Norwegian forums were I hang out!! I would have been trown in jail, dead serious!:mad:
Keep up saving my day all of you as this is my only joy at the moment:D Im very sick and donno for how long...
Cheers Joakim!

NUTHIN
12-11-2006, 08:28 PM
aaaah:D this is the funniest sheit I EVER read:shift: I love NUTHIN and Quick Jet!!! AND Im not a fag!! My dissrespect sounds like loving compliments in comparison:hammerhea But I picked up a Thing or two and feel that I have learned something and Im still young so theres still hope:D And hes right; REAL boats have props silley jet driver;D Hope you throw some crap at me so I can laugh some more:D Just need to get a kidney belt first, they are hanging loose.. I got to hang out here more often, my vocabulary is expanding, my mother is treatning to kill her self or leave which all are good things:D Could never have written anything like this on any of the Norwegian forums were I hang out!! I would have been trown in jail, dead serious!:mad:
Keep up saving my day all of you as this is my only joy at the moment:D Im very sick and donno for how long...
Cheers Joakim!
hey (Joakim) what the hell im not a fag, Quickjet is tho, but hes still pretty kool dude.

NUTHIN
12-11-2006, 08:30 PM
Cheers Joakim!alright hes not gay, just a lil feminine:supp:

QuickJet
12-11-2006, 08:31 PM
Cheers Joakim!
Welcome aboard. Damn, sounds like we are infecting people across the world. Glad to see you are on the prop team. Too many of those easy listen type boaters out there. More worried about where to store their coolers than how to be fast. Even the damn wacker guys know it takes a prop. :( Of course 9 times out of 10 they take out the jets too ;)

QuickJet
12-11-2006, 08:34 PM
soooooooo??
hows that for cuttin the grass6.5hp with a 5hp shot of nos!!!
only you Quick only you. you could have bought the lil one a pw50 for the money you put into your lawnmower... your a tru gearhead indeed:D
where the hell are ya? mowin the neighbors lawn too.
I've been riding the Toro alright. I think the carbs need adjusting but other than it's fine and ALOT faster. The bottle seems to take out the flat spot. Tell your main mechanic he did a good job but he left greasy fingerprints all over my shit. :cry:

NUTHIN
12-11-2006, 08:36 PM
Cheers Joakim!go to the pokey for talkin chit on the puter? you can flip me chit for drivin a mudsucker all you want. but it will still beat the hell out of Quickcosmos vdrive.

QuickJet
12-11-2006, 08:42 PM
go to the pokey for talkin chit on the puter? you can flip me chit for drivin a mudsucker all you want. but it will still beat the hell out of Quickcosmos vdrive.
Settle, settle and then settle some more. Makin all your predicktions a little early aint yah? Your about as on target as Cleo :hammerhea

NUTHIN
12-11-2006, 08:44 PM
I've been riding the Toro alright. I think the carbs need adjusting but other than it's fine and ALOT faster. The bottle seems to take out the flat spot. Tell your main mechanic he did a good job but he left greasy fingerprints all over my shit. :cry: i told them to leave it there.. u needed something to bitch about.. i loosened up the steering radius, and the seat bitch.. you fall out yet?

QuickJet
12-11-2006, 08:48 PM
i told them to leave it there.. u needed something to bitch about.. i loosened up the steering radious, and the seat bitch.. you fall out yet?
It was funny, when I picked it up they were tightening the steering and the seat as I walked in. I asked what they were doing and they said that some white cracker was working on it that didn't know shit from pudding and it took a Mexican to do it right. I had no idea they were talking about you. Now it all makes sense :)

NUTHIN
12-11-2006, 08:55 PM
It was funny, when I picked it up they were tightening the steering and the seat as I walked in. I asked what they were doing and they said that some white cracker was working on it that didn't know shit from pudding and it took a Mexican to do it right. I had no idea they were talking about you. Now it all makes sense :)
dammit. that was going to be funnier then hell. i did throw in the beer holder tho. did ya check out the lever to the left by the seat, thats right your seat tilts back a tad.. so im not too much of an a$$hole.. so w.t.f. you doin? sipn on a glass n tokin a cig? or tunin the boat? few weeks left dude......:)

QuickJet
12-11-2006, 09:06 PM
dammit. that was going to be funnier then hell. i did throw in the beer holder tho. did ya check out the lever to the left by the seat, thats right your seat tilts back a tad.. so im not too much of an a$$hole.. so w.t.f. you doin? sipn on a glass n tokin a cig? or tunin the boat? few weeks left dude......:)
Just tunning for the bottle. Got the timming controller set to take out 10 degrees upon solenoid activation. Going to a bit colder plug. You know the drill. Gonna hit as soon as she planes out.
Scared????:supp:

NUTHIN
12-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Just tunning for the bottle. Got the timming controller set to take out 10 degrees upon solenoid activation. Going to a bit colder plug. You know the drill. Gonna hit as soon as she planes out.
Scared????:supp:
nah.. maybe if your racing me with that boat! not much of a race for you tho.. stik with racing me with the bubbledeck.. be more fun for ya.
whered your norway prop buddy go?

NUTHIN
12-11-2006, 10:03 PM
what kinda speeds you expect in the 1/8. hahaha just kidding, i dont give a $hit, just tryin to sound all boat smart.. faked you out for a sec huh.. so a fellow boater here on the boards said that spinning an A impellar at 6700 rpm is 114mph.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:supp: :supp:
scared? or are you:cry: :cry:
give ya somethin to think about quick..

QuickJet
12-11-2006, 11:06 PM
what kinda speeds you expect in the 1/8. hahaha just kidding, i dont give a $hit, just tryin to sound all boat smart.. faked you out for a sec huh.. so a fellow boater here on the boards said that spinning an A impellar at 6700 rpm is 114mph.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm:supp: :supp:
scared? or are you:cry: :cry:
give ya somethin to think about quick..
If you hit 114 you'll take out the Sanger,but you'll have to come around it ;) NOt sure if you'll have room (although you jet guys do love to race 1/2 mile)
Now if I bust out that other gem I bought off you.............. :D

NorwegianBoater
12-12-2006, 02:10 AM
hey (Joakim) what the hell im not a fag, Quickjet is tho, but hes still pretty kool dude.
Understood from the first gay joke you guys made youre not gay:D Just said I loved you because youre so got damn funny:D:D

NorwegianBoater
12-12-2006, 02:15 AM
Welcome aboard. Damn, sounds like we are infecting people across the world. Glad to see you are on the prop team. Too many of those easy listen type boaters out there. More worried about where to store their coolers than how to be fast. Even the damn wacker guys know it takes a prop. :( Of course 9 times out of 10 they take out the jets too ;)
Thanks a lot man:) And thank god for the infecting part:D I only have a 16 foot boat and have room to cool 24 half liters of BEER:D no problem with room for the babes or beer:P Thats the least of my worries:D No I just need that overkill motor:D To bad Im a million miles away, would love to see you and NUTHIN race:redface: Expect a full report on how you crushed him:D

NorwegianBoater
12-12-2006, 02:20 AM
go to the pokey for talkin chit on the puter? you can flip me chit for drivin a mudsucker all you want. but it will still beat the hell out of Quickcosmos vdrive.
Nope, aint my style, but i hoped you would throw something back, cause youre so got damn hilarous:D:D I think mudsuckers can be awesome to though:D so Cheer up and check out this MAD Swedish jet;p Not the fastet one but you got to give man cred for the finish and admit you never gonna do that yourself:D ENJOY: http://www.hilmersson-racing.com/start.asp?show=e
If you wondering what Engine it is; its a Modified car engine V70:D

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 07:10 AM
Nope, aint my style, but i hoped you would throw something back, cause youre so got damn hilarous:D:D I think mudsuckers can be awesome to though:D so Cheer up and check out this MAD Swedish jet;p Not the fastet one but you got to give man cred for the finish and admit you never gonna do that yourself:D ENJOY: http://www.hilmersson-racing.com/start.asp?show=e
thats some sweet fabrication no doubt.. jet guys take pride.. you prop fellas now..same ole same ole.. seems ive got 396 on my side and your on quickcosmos side.. hmmmmmmmm u must be gay:supp: but u seem pretty cool too.. so have you followed everything enough to know what boat i have and what quicks got?

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 07:19 AM
your right ide never do that myself. i do not have patience..:mad: quick has tons of patience seems most fags do!:idea: see the story is i got tired of teasing jet boat drivers and decided to get one. the trik is i made it a little rediculas.. so it could keep up with (some) vdrives that talk $hit.. its all a game. good times. quicks a retired jetter his own damn self. now hes got 2 100+ mph vdrives. :sleeping: so he thinks hes all kool now. so i called him out.. he knows hes gunna go SWIMMING NEW YEARS DAY:eek: :D

NorwegianBoater
12-12-2006, 07:37 AM
thats some sweet fabrication no doubt.. jet guys take pride.. you prop fellas now..same ole same ole.. seems ive got 396 on my side and your on quickcosmos side.. hmmmmmmmm u must be gay:supp: but u seem pretty cool too.. so have you followed everything enough to know what boat i have and what quicks got?
Quick got the prop , but used to have a jet, You have have a jet for your first time and used to have a prop:D If you wanna go into details send me a pm:D Still not letting that gaything go huh? Thinking you have a hard time coming out of the closet:D Wonder why though??! You that dont like strait people!? And me!? Im as straits as a strait can be:D 2years anniversary with my GIRLfriend yesterday:D still not not tired of her, just loves her even more:D She still looks great too:D

NorwegianBoater
12-12-2006, 07:41 AM
your right ide never do that myself. i do not have patience..:mad: quick has tons of patience seems most fags do!:idea: see the story is i got tired of teasing jet boat drivers and decided to get one. the trik is i made it a little rediculas.. so it could keep up with (some) vdrives that talk $hit.. its all a game. good times. quicks a retired jetter his own damn self. now hes got 2 100+ mph vdrives. :sleeping: so he thinks hes all kool now. so i called him out.. he knows hes gunna go SWIMMING NEW YEARS DAY:eek: :D
Im almost crying cause I cant be there to see it:D please get Michelle to film it or you if you let her wip Quickie's ass:D Nice to here that someone knows how to make a jet go FAAAAST:D Thats why I wont do it myself.. Too hard to find anything over 50knots or something to make it go faaster:redface: If you have a link to your gallery I would very much like one:D

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 07:46 AM
Quick got the prop , but used to have a jet, You have have a jet for your first time and used to have a prop:D If you wanna go into details send me a pm:D Still not letting that gaything go huh? Thinking you have a hard time coming out of the closet:D Wonder why though??! You that dont like strait people!? And me!? Im as straits as a strait can be:D 2years anniversary with my GIRLfriend yesterday:D still not not tired of her, just loves her even more:D She still looks great too:D
nah just like calling Quickcosmo gay, since our thread got moved up here. :mix: ive been married 13 years.. all good here. hmm norway boater, do note that he has my OLD boat, therefore i know which ones faster! he just cant grasp the thought. he wasnt ever very good at math. but ur right nuff splainin whos got what lets continue the bashing.. COSMO-- where ya at? sippin on your latte?

NorwegianBoater
12-12-2006, 08:02 AM
nah just like calling Quickcosmo gay, since our thread got moved up here. :mix: ive been married 13 years.. all good here. hmm norway boater, do note that he has my OLD boat, therefore i know which ones faster! he just cant grasp the thought. he wasnt ever very good at math. but ur right nuff splainin whos got what lets continue the bashing.. COSMO-- where ya at? sippin on your latte?
It had to be something like that:D Youre like a old married couple and I like it:D

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 08:31 AM
Im almost crying cause I cant be there to see it:D please get Michelle to film it or you if you let her wip Quickie's ass:D Nice to here that someone knows how to make a jet go FAAAAST:D Thats why I wont do it myself.. Too hard to find anything over 50knots or something to make it go faaster:redface: If you have a link to your gallery I would very much like one:D
I AM to retarded to have a gallery, cannot figure out the pic delio.
there is pics of quicks sanger in the spam, and his tdeck is all over the boards. there is a cool pic of it with the preacher in it. that boat is bad ass.
ive got nuthin for that boat!! he knows it. a lil leverage for him. :hammerhea
the wife will drive it and im going to film it. the pressure will be on quick to not lose to the wife:supp:

QuickJet
12-12-2006, 08:45 AM
Sippin away. Good stuff. :coffeycup
Saw the math comment there bro. Your going to need every bit of your mathmatic talent to figure out why a V-Drive with only 60% of the power as your jet can still take you out. :cry: As far as throwing Michelle behind the wheel, go ahead. Jets are chick boats anyways. She'll do just fine. It's easier to count boat lengths from shore anyways :supp:
I hope some other jets are there to act as a support group for yah. Maybe you guys can get a big group hug going and have a "feel good" day. Don't feel bad if yah loose NUTHIN, I hear there is going to be a Banderlog Potluck.
"Hey, just because your the waterboy doesn't mean you not on the team. Your just as important as the quarterback."

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 08:47 AM
Saw the math comment there bro. Your going to need every bit of your mathmatic talent to figure out why a V-Drive with only 60% of the power as your jet can still take you out. :cry: As far as throwing Michelle behind the wheel, go ahead. Jets are chick boats anyways. She'll do just fine. It's easier to count boat lengths from shore anyways :supp:
I hope some other jets are there to act as a support group for yah. Maybe you guys can get a big group hug going and have a "feel good" day. Don't feel bad if yah loose NUTHIN, I hear there is going to be a Banderlog Potluck.
"Hey, just because your the waterboy doesn't mean you not on the team. Your just as important as the quarterback."
WHOA:supp: just bust out with a good one first thing this morn.. lmfao

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 09:00 AM
nah its just not gunna happen. my boat will hit right at 6600-6700rpm spinning the A impellar. should be some speeds right there. u got what 650hp turnin 18's in a sanger runner. W:cry: W you are so gunna look a bit stoopid. i will only let you try to beat me 3 times. after that, done deal. cant have ya make too much of an ass of yourself:) you go swimming, give me my 200$.

QuickJet
12-12-2006, 09:00 AM
WHOA:supp: just bust out with a good one first thing this morn.. lmfao
Oh I'm good right out of the gate :D
Hey, I'm switching from being a Finishing trim contractor to mowing lawns. After I got the flat spot out of the Toro I found that this thing is so fast that I could do 20+ lawns a day. And I speak english!!!
Hey, maybe you should put a Briggs and Stratton in your boat. Seams that those are the ONLY internal combustion engines you know anything about. And don't tell me "that engine wont work in a jet" shit either. Hell, jets dont work in jets. :)

QuickJet
12-12-2006, 09:03 AM
nah its just not gunna happen. my boat will hit right at 6600-6700rpm spinning the A impellar. should be some speeds right there. u got what 650hp turnin 18's in a sanger runner. W:cry: W you are so gunna look a bit stoopid. i will only let you try to beat me 3 times. after that, done deal. cant have ya make too much of an ass of yourself:) you go swimming, give me my 200$.
That's all good. Did Michelle tell you to write that?

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 09:11 AM
That's all good. Did Michelle tell you to write that?
check it out---> i figured that one out all on my own<---:supp:
mowin lawns is the exact job you should be doing. fits ya well..
not comparing engines and speeds you just dont seem to get it ..
ya dumbass :)

QuickJet
12-12-2006, 09:16 AM
check it out---> i figured that one out all on my own<---:supp:
mowin lawns is the exact job you should be doing. fits ya well..
not comparing engines and speeds you just dont seem to get it ..
ya dumbass :)
Huh??? :confused:

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 09:21 AM
Huh??? :confused:
l.o.l.
i appoligize my A.D.D. kiked in. :)

QuickJet
12-12-2006, 09:25 AM
l.o.l.
i appoligize my A.D.D. kiked in. :)
Do you have it on a switch like a "Mad Max" blower?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Do you have it on a switch like a "Mad Max" blower?
No, he has a sensor that monitors that sensor which has a sensor that checks that sensor:D:D

QuickJet
12-12-2006, 07:14 PM
No, he has a sensor that monitors that sensor which has a sensor that checks that sensor:D:D
I guess that's why he's so sensative :D

NUTHIN
12-12-2006, 09:10 PM
I guess that's why he's so sensative :Dthats what i thought you thought i thought. switch is a pretty good idea tho. what goes on here 2nit?

QuickJet
12-12-2006, 10:17 PM
thats what i thought you thought i thought. switch is a pretty good idea tho. what goes on here 2nit?
Is it a knob, push button or toggle switch. If its'a toggle switch that would explain it getting STUCK!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-13-2006, 04:49 PM
I guess thats why ...............I gotta do what I can do when I can do:crossx:

QuickJet
12-13-2006, 05:29 PM
I guess thats why ...............I gotta do what I can do when I can do:crossx:
He appreciates all your help Mike. :)

NUTHIN
12-13-2006, 08:08 PM
He appreciates all your help Mike. :)
i need lots OF HELP.. :( when ya going to bring that sorry ass sanger up here..? so im going to have a camera in the jet and another from shore.. going to be BITCHEN to post the slaughter for all peeps to see.. :supp:

Biglue
12-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey Nuthin, looks like you have a pretty bad cock eyed problem. Our friend Dmonzsta had the same problem. What we did to help him out was had Lucky "check his oil full throttle" and the shock realigned his eyes. Even did away with the need for contacts as he now has 20/20 vision. :supp: :cry: :D

QuickJet
12-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Hey Nuthin, looks like you have a pretty bad cock problem. Our friend Dmonzsta had the same problem. What we did to help him out was had Lucky "check his oil full throttle" and the shock realigned his eyes. Even did away with the need for contacts as he now has 20/20 vision. :supp: :cry: :D
Damn!!!!!!:supp: :supp: A "bad cock problem" does not sound fun.

NUTHIN
12-13-2006, 09:31 PM
Hey Nuthin, looks like you have a pretty bad cock eyed problem. Our friend Dmonzsta had the same problem. What we did to help him out was had Lucky "check his oil full throttle" and the shock realigned his eyes. Even did away with the need for contacts as he now has 20/20 vision. :supp: :cry: :D
see to me that dudes eye in my avatar is funny looking.. mine ACTUALLY is in the other direction. so i look normal and this dude looks silly. sometimes i find half of me looking at my eyebrow and the corner of my nose while im looking at you talkin to me:supp: :supp: sometimes i can make my eye totally disapear.. cool trik for the kids. i love givin boat rides and taking my glasses off to tell passenger to hang on.. scares em good. ask quickjet. nuthin like a cockeyed sumbitch talking $hit:eek: :eek:

QuickJet
12-13-2006, 11:29 PM
Oh I'm sorry.....is it my turn to respond now???:confused:

NUTHIN
12-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Oh I'm sorry.....is it my turn to respond now???:confused:
no

QuickJet
12-14-2006, 05:19 PM
no
Ok, just let me know when it is.

NUTHIN
12-14-2006, 08:22 PM
alright.. WHAT THE HELL ya got ta say for yourself:sleeping:

NUTHIN
12-14-2006, 09:33 PM
w.t.f. im ready to dish you some $hit.. ya fag, where ya at? disneyland or something..

QuickJet
12-15-2006, 10:00 AM
w.t.f. im ready to dish you some $hit.. ya fag, where ya at? disneyland or something..
Damn, I was at Disneyland. How'd yah know? You stalking me know?

NUTHIN
12-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Damn, I was at Disneyland. How'd yah know? You stalking me know?
no.? know.? no. know. talk about my spelling:hammerhea :D

QuickJet
12-15-2006, 11:03 PM
no.? know.? no. know. talk about my spelling:hammerhea :D
Yah got me on that one. Got back from Disneyland at around 2 am, fell asleep around 4:30 Am, drove the boy to school at 7:30 am, came back and painted some crown. Basically I was VERY tired when I wrote that and you no it.

NUTHIN
12-19-2006, 08:47 PM
Yah got me on that one. Got back from Disneyland at around 2 am, fell asleep around 4:30 Am, drove the boy to school at 7:30 am, came back and painted some crown. Basically I was VERY tired when I wrote that and you no it.
hay,
wer u ben at dud? wat ur peec ov shit bote taks u this long to kleen and toon? hope ur redy to get beet up at the lake. u now im gointa win. knew dout dud:D

QuickJet
12-19-2006, 08:51 PM
hay,
wer u ben at dud? wat ur peec ov shit bote taks u this long to kleen and toon? hope ur redy to get beet up at the lake. u now im gointa win. knew dout dud:D
So yah blew the dust off this one huh? And what the **** were you trying to say anyways??????
Gonna have my 3 year old daughter respond.

NUTHIN
12-19-2006, 08:56 PM
So yah blew the dust off this one huh? And what the **** were you trying to say anyways??????
Gonna have my 3 year old daughter respond.
dude hav a look bak no now know.... i was just trying to converse so you would understand.. jees DICK thot i was doing you a favor:mad:
oh i get it;) u dont want everyone to know, no, new, that ya didnt pass 4th grade.. my bad bro! i will try to delete it:D

NUTHIN
12-19-2006, 09:28 PM
where the hells your buddy Joakim been at? :D

QuickJet
12-19-2006, 10:51 PM
where the hells your buddy Joakim been at? :D
WTF does that mean????? You dissin Joakim now? :D

NUTHIN
12-23-2006, 07:11 PM
WTF does that mean????? You dissin Joakim now? :Dnah, just wondering. hows the boat coming along there stoop? get it all dialed in? wtf?:D

QuickJet
12-23-2006, 07:18 PM
nah, just wondering. hows the boat coming along there stoop? get it all dialed in? wtf?:D
It's as dialed as it's ever been. Maybe change the plugs n shitt. You worried??? :jawdrop:

NUTHIN
12-23-2006, 07:29 PM
It's as dialed as it's ever been. Maybe change the plugs n shitt. You worried??? :jawdrop:depends on which one of your boats your talking about!! sanger---nope i got that one handled EASY.. :D whos got fast jets at cfw anyhow? gotta know who i have to ignore:eek:

QuickJet
12-23-2006, 07:36 PM
depends on which one of your boats your talking about!! sanger---nope i got that one handled EASY.. :D whos got fast jets at cfw anyhow ? gotta know who i have to ignore:eek:
Word around "Jet Boat beach" is that you do. I think Tims Condor would give yah a run. Rumor has it that SteelComp is venturing North with the Bahner. You should be in some pretty fast company. Of course full segregation rules will apply and be strickly enforced. Don't even think of rubbin wrenches with the v-drive guys. ;)

NUTHIN
12-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Word around "Jet Boat beach" is that you do. I think Tims Condor would give yah a run. Rumor has it that SteelComp is venturing North with the Bahner. You should be in some pretty fast company. Of course full segregation rules will apply and be strickly enforced. Don't even think of rubbin wrenches with the v-drive guys. ;)
i dont have to turn wrenches on my ride.. did that building it.. guess you didnt get yours right the first time eh:D mine is no where near the fastest:(
but it runs good:D

QuickJet
12-23-2006, 09:05 PM
i dont have to turn wrenches on my ride.. did that building it.. guess you didnt get yours right the first time eh:D mine is no where near the fastest:(
but it runs good:D
Said nuthin about turnin wrenches. Rubbin wrenches!!!. It means "hangin out" in gear head terms. You are a gear head right???
It think they will have the seggregation fence up this year. Keep all you jet types on the right side of the shore. The slow side!! :D

NUTHIN
12-23-2006, 09:12 PM
Said nuthin about turnin wrenches. Rubbin wrenches!!!. It means "hangin out" in gear head terms. You are a gear head right???
It think they will have the seggregation fence up this year. Keep all you jet types on the right side of the shore. The slow side!! :D
yeah the wall will be up.. i dnt care tho
i will get my ass kicked by some vdrives. all fun
but i will suprise ALOT OF PEEPS.:jawdrop:

QuickJet
12-23-2006, 09:15 PM
yeah the wall will be up.. i dnt care tho
i will get my ass kicked by some vdrives. all fun
but i will suprise ALOT OF PEEPS.:jawdrop:
I think that blower is gonna LOVE the cool air. Maybe crank it up a little. Hey, where do we get fuel in the Nor Cal???

NUTHIN
12-23-2006, 09:23 PM
I think that blower is gonna LOVE the cool air. Maybe crank it up a little. Hey, where do we get fuel in the Nor Cal???dont think i could push the motor more then the way it is now. it is pretty quick outa the hole but it puts some shit in yer neck once planed out. i got a drum of fuel so ive got ya covered;)

QuickJet
12-23-2006, 09:27 PM
dont think i could push the motor more then the way it is now. it is pretty quick outa the hole but it puts some shit in yer neck once planed out. i got a drum of fuel so ive got ya covered;)
Is it a drum of 87 octane? If so, I think I'll pass ;) Merc outboards run better on 91.

NUTHIN
12-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Is it a drum of 87 octane? If so, I think I'll pass ;) Merc outboards run better on 91.c16 bro, got my blower mtr on roids:D it wouldnt do so well on pump gas either!!:devil:

QuickJet
12-23-2006, 09:34 PM
c16 bro, got my blower mtr on roids:D it wouldnt do so well on pump gas either!!:devil:
That depends on the pump.

NUTHIN
12-23-2006, 09:42 PM
That depends on the pump.
chevron's pumps work killer:D

QuickJet
12-23-2006, 10:07 PM
chevron's pumps work killer:D
Yup, our fishing club stops there every morning before we cast out.

NUTHIN
12-24-2006, 04:42 PM
Yup, our fishing club stops there every morning before we cast out.isnt a 509ci and 505ci TOTALLY different? stroke etc. or no?

QuickJet
12-24-2006, 05:46 PM
isnt a 509ci and 505ci TOTALLY different? stroke etc. or no?
Yup, but I wasn't going to get into all that. Just play dumb and have fun. ;)

NUTHIN
12-24-2006, 06:20 PM
Yup, but I wasn't going to get into all that. Just play dumb and have fun. ;)yours is what 506ci to be exact.:jawdrop: 100 out 1/4 crank:D sounds kinda weak

QuickJet
12-24-2006, 10:43 PM
yours is what 506ci to be exact.:jawdrop: 100 out 1/4 crank:D sounds kinda weak
Oh totally weak ;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-25-2006, 08:06 AM
yours is what 506ci to be exact.:jawdrop: 100 out 1/4 crank:D sounds kinda weak
a quarter of crank??? Dammit you 2! You better hang out with jetboatguru cuz wildchild has the best crank:D

NUTHIN
12-25-2006, 08:47 AM
a quarter of crank??? Dammit you 2! You better hang out with jetboatguru cuz wildchild has the best crank:D
lmao

QuickJet
12-25-2006, 09:57 AM
Who's Jetboatguru :confused: ??

FLYTE RISK
12-25-2006, 05:00 PM
Besides the ZZ boat Fightin whitie and bt273. is there even a 9.50 flat up there anymore?? I know you guys are the new crowd however it isnot like it used to be THATS FO SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

NUTHIN
12-25-2006, 05:34 PM
Besides the ZZ boat Fightin whitie and bt273. is there even a 9.50 flat up there anymore?? I know you guys are the new crowd however it isnot like it used to be THATS FO SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
eh flyte, your boat together? did ya sell the hondo? things are diff at cfw but still good times..:D you coming up for new yrs?

NUTHIN
12-27-2006, 08:37 PM
so QJ ya bringin the sanger or your cole up? I FIGURE that its the cole cuz ya know that might beat my jet... ya know ive got the sanger handled :D
your buddy joakim driving up with ya:eek:

QuickJet
12-27-2006, 09:06 PM
so QJ ya bringin the sanger or your cole up? I FIGURE that its the cole cuz ya know that might beat my jet... ya know ive got the sanger handled :D
your buddy joakim driving up with ya:eek:
It's all about the Cole. I know better than to bring a knife to a gun fight.
Joakim is sittin shot gun and I have tilt wheel. Should be fun ;)

NUTHIN
12-27-2006, 09:13 PM
It's all about the Cole. I know better than to bring a knife to a gun fight.
Joakim is sittin shot gun and I have tilt wheel. Should be fun ;)well $hit im not racing the cole... i win from default:jawdrop: your swimming:D
who the hell am i goin 2 pik on now?

QuickJet
12-27-2006, 09:24 PM
well $hit im not racing the cole... i win from default:jawdrop: your swimming:D
who the hell am i goin 2 pik on now?
Ha ha ha, trust me, there will be plenty of boats that you can "pic on" in attendance. And they won't all be relying on thrust power either if yah know what I mean ;)

NUTHIN
12-27-2006, 09:29 PM
Ha ha ha, trust me, there will be plenty of boats that you can "pic on" in attendance. And they won't all be relying on thrust power either if yah know what I mean ;)
alright then.... rephrase, what (jets) can i pik on? i dont know many folks there:D with jets anyhow:jawdrop: you know all the jet peeps so hook me up with the 80mph jet peeps:yuk:

QuickJet
12-27-2006, 09:35 PM
alright then.... rephrase, what (jets) can i pik on? i dont know many folks there:D with jets anyhow:jawdrop: you know all the jet peeps so hook me up with the 80mph jet peeps:yuk:
C'mon bro, they ALL run 80 :rolleyes: I have a feeling that you won't be playing with the jets that much. You are in prop territory now.

NUTHIN
12-27-2006, 09:43 PM
C'mon bro, they ALL run 80 :rolleyes: I have a feeling that you won't be playing with the jets that much. You are in prop territory now. yeah cfw, guess i will leave my jet on the trailer, cant be getting out there 4 wide doing 80...:D mine must be faster then ALL of them then cuz it goes 82:jawdrop:

QuickJet
12-27-2006, 09:50 PM
yeah cfw, guess i will leave my jet on the trailer, cant be getting out there 4 wide doing 80...:D mine must be faster then ALL of them then cuz it goes 82:jawdrop:
Damn!!! Did you buy that GPS speedo in the spam section?

NUTHIN
12-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Damn!!! Did you buy that GPS speedo in the spam section?
damn how the hell did ya know that;)

QuickJet
12-27-2006, 09:55 PM
damn how the hell did ya know that;)
Because, your boat is lucky to do 77 mph on a good day. When you said it does 82 it all added up. You bought that "jet" speedo with the added 5mph already in it. Good job :eek:

NUTHIN
12-29-2006, 08:20 PM
Because, your boat is lucky to do 77 mph on a good day. When you said it does 82 it all added up. You bought that "jet" speedo with the added 5mph already in it. Good job :eek:
yeah right..... it hits in the 80's and you know new now it:D and at that point its ready to haul a$$:jawdrop:

QuickJet
12-29-2006, 09:22 PM
yeah right..... it hits in the 80's and you know new now it:D and at that point its ready to haul a$$:jawdrop:
Word on that!!! :jawdrop:
So what's for dinner?

NUTHIN
12-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Word on that!!! :jawdrop:
So what's for dinner?
coors light, jack daniels, johnsonville's, cocoa pebbles and top it off with some french vannila ice cream with baileys:D call up a pizza, or hell carls jr is always good;)

QuickJet
12-29-2006, 09:28 PM
coors light, jack daniels, johnsonville's, cocoa pebbles and top it off with some french vannila ice cream with baileys:D call up a pizza, or hell carls jr is always good;)
Damn, all that booze reminded me to bring my butt gaurd. Don't want you northern types taking advantage of a drunk So Cal man.

NUTHIN
12-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Damn, all that booze reminded me to bring my butt gaurd. Don't want you northern types taking advantage of a drunk So Cal man. nah i dont drink.. :) the alcohol is for you to tolerate my kids:D

QuickJet
12-29-2006, 09:40 PM
nah i dont drink.. :) the alcohol is for you to tolerate my kids:D
Ha, they're gonna need it to tolerate me :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-13-2007, 04:45 PM
You 2 fukkers are still going back and fourth:D Damn postwhores:D

QuickJet
01-13-2007, 07:55 PM
You 2 fukkers are still going back and fourth:D Damn postwhores:D
We hadn't posted anything in 15 days and now you bring it to the top again for NUTHIN to read (or have it read to him). :jawdrop:

NUTHIN
01-13-2007, 08:31 PM
We hadn't posted anything in 15 days and now you bring it to the top again for NUTHIN to read (or have it read to him). :jawdrop:yeah hell with it start a thread for 96:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-16-2007, 10:07 AM
We hadn't posted anything in 15 days and now you bring it to the top again for NUTHIN to read (or have it read to him). :jawdrop:
Gotta keep it gangsta:D

NUTHIN
01-16-2007, 05:20 PM
Gotta keep it gangsta:D
ballers. . iron headed style :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
01-16-2007, 05:47 PM
ballers. . iron headed style :D
You kno how we roll in da foe' eight oh:D
Thats 480 area code for quickjet to understand:D

NUTHIN
01-16-2007, 05:55 PM
:jawdrop: you will prob still have to explain again for he rides the shortbus...

steelcomp
01-16-2007, 10:03 PM
:jawdrop: you will prob still have to explain again for he rides the shortbus...Hey, who you callin short?:devil: :D

QuickJet
01-16-2007, 10:39 PM
Hey, who you callin short?:devil: :D
NUTHIN'S attention span that's who :D

QuickJet
01-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Got it.....words bad....numbers good...me understand um now.

NUTHIN
01-17-2007, 06:29 AM
Got it.....words bad....numbers good...me understand um now.:D very good quick.. proud of ya!:) told ya it was ok to have your son show ya how to read :)