PDA

View Full Version : AS Always IM RIGHT, U.C.L.A.

Kilrtoy
12-02-2006, 09:25 PM
TOOK IT TO THE USED STUPID CHILDREN
I called it all year , WHERE YOU AT NOW BITCHES.
U.C.L.A.

HOOTER SLED-
12-02-2006, 09:33 PM
UCLA sucks balls. It was a sympathy loss. :crossx:

THOR
12-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Nobody here to enjoy with you Kilr. Get use to it. All kinds of folks when SC is rolling, yet not a sole here when there is a loss. Funny how that works huh?

Wake Havasu
12-02-2006, 10:35 PM
I am with ya!
I had to earn my degree rather than simply buy it!
Met my wife at UCLA!
S W E E T !!!

Hardly Satisfied
12-02-2006, 10:42 PM
U.C.L.A.
If that were truth as you say,you would be a Millionaire,and yes UCLA did upset USC

Jyruiz
12-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Saw some of the game, UCLA just looked like they wanted it more. Amazing effort.

boatsnblondes
12-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Well lets see.....UCLA had TWO weeks to prep for the game, were well rested, USC just got done with Notre Dame last week, and beat them, a team that was much better than UCLA.....if anything, USC looked TIRED today.....if you want to take a win that consisted of one touchdown and two fieldgoals, go ahead..but on any other day, a rested USC would have mopped the field with them....what the fock was that left handed whatever that was in the third quarter....????? Get a life Kilr....your boys barely got by... :crossx:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Well lets see.....UCLA had TWO weeks to prep for the game, were well rested, USC just got done with Notre Dame last week, and beat them, a team that was much better than UCLA.....if anything, USC looked TIRED today.....if you want to take a win that consisted of one touchdown and two fieldgoals, go ahead..but on any other day, a rested USC would have mopped the field with them....what the fock was that left handed whatever that was in the third quarter....????? Get a life Kilr....your boys barely got by... :crossx:
I was perfectly content to come on here and just say hey, great game, glad I was there. You know, be gracious in victory and defeat. But this just REEKS of typical $c drivel. Bottom line, UCLA won, beat $c fair and square. Make all the BS excuses you want, scoreboard bitches!

Bow Tie Omega
12-02-2006, 11:57 PM
Good game to UCLA, that was a hard one to swallow. They brought their A game. If UCLA would get the chance to play Ohio State playing like that, they would beat Ohio State 50 to 3

Havasu_Dreamin
12-03-2006, 12:09 AM
Good game to UCLA, that was a hard one to swallow. They brought their A game. If UCLA would get the chance to play Ohio State playing like that, they would beat Ohio State 50 to 3
Finally, an $c fan that can see today for what it was and is not making up BS excuses for it. While $c would obviously prefer to be playing for the mock national championship, they have nothing to be ashamed of, 10-2 and playing in the Rose Bowl is still a good year, there are 9 other teams in conference that would love to be in that position, us included.

Cas
12-03-2006, 12:12 AM
U.C.L.A.
sh!t, you must be the man of all men! my God, everyone should bow to your feet......wtfe dude, like it's that important.......

Bow Tie Omega
12-03-2006, 12:12 AM
Finally, an $c fan that can see today for what it was and is not making up BS excuses for it. While $c would obviously prefer to be playing for the mock national championship, they have nothing to be ashamed of, 10-2 and playing in the Rose Bowl is still a good year, there are 9 other teams in conference that would love to be in that position, us included.
Like I said in the other post, my beef is not with SC loosing to UCLA, my beef is with Ohio State playing cup cakes all year and being ranked #1. Congrats to UCLA, they were the better team today

unleashed
12-03-2006, 12:32 AM
HDD's party is off the hook...Fallbrook is pretty chill.....nice area!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

unleashed
12-03-2006, 12:32 AM
UCLA RULES!!!!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
12-03-2006, 03:25 AM
U.C.L.A.
You're funny Miguel. I got your message! :p
Wooohoooo. I was soooo happy we won.
UCLA! UCLA! UCLA!

IN2-IN2MX
12-03-2006, 03:27 AM
Dude, it's sports. You never know what's gonna happen and you can't really look at it that way. It all boils down to a winner and loser and today UCLA came out on top. Deal with it. They'll have their chance again next year.

Kilrtoy
12-03-2006, 04:16 AM
STFU, You all lost and that is life.
I called it all year and you cry babies CAN NOT DEAL WITH IT :yuk:
WAS THAT MY WHAT............
NO REALITY :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
and to those who did accept it
GOOD GAME, HATS OFF TO YOU GUYS :boxed:

Ultracrazy
12-03-2006, 04:27 AM
:rolleyes:

HavasuDreamin'
12-03-2006, 05:53 AM
I am a USC Alum., class of '97. We deserved to lose. :mad: We lost because our offensive line played like a bunch of donkeys. :yuk: John David Booty does enough to get us by, but isn't a game breaker...especially when the O-Line doesn't give hive time to camp out back there in the pocket. Our offense has been inconsistent all year.
We played like jacka**es and deserve to go to a jacka** bowl game. Fortunately for us, it is the rose bowl this year.
The thing that sux for college football, is that Michigan will most likely get to play OSU again. It could very well happen that Michigan beats OSU. If that does happen, how could you possibly crown them national champs? That would mean each team won 1 out of 2 meetings. They need to have the top four teams duke it out in a +1 playoff system.
HD

MayDaze
12-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Saw some of the game, UCLA just looked like they wanted it more. Amazing effort.
The defense was the difference....

GHT
12-03-2006, 07:39 AM
So, after you called UCLA (since the begining of the year) there were actually people that didn't believe you????? Next time they will listen..
Congrats... You should have put money on them..

THOR
12-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Ahhh, everyone has been a gracious winner here and now this. All I can say is that this sums up the bandwagoner SC fans with one word TYPICAL. This post spews every excuse known to man, puts down a good team and wipes out the only ounce of respect you had left as a USC fan. Perfect ending to a season.

THOR
12-03-2006, 07:55 AM
I am a USC Alum., class of '97. We deserved to lose. :mad: We lost because our offensive line played like a bunch of donkeys. :yuk: John David Booty does enough to get us by, but isn't a game breaker...especially when the O-Line doesn't give hive time to camp out back there in the pocket. Our offense has been inconsistent all year.
We played like jacka**es and deserve to go to a jacka** bowl game. Fortunately for us, it is the rose bowl this year.
The thing that sux for college football, is that Michigan will most likely get to play OSU again. It could very well happen that Michigan beats OSU. If that does happen, how could you possibly crown them national champs? That would mean each team won 1 out of 2 meetings. They need to have the top four teams duke it out in a +1 playoff system.
HD
HD, this sucks man. I feel for you. I was watching the entire game and is seemed like Booty was getting more and more nervous with every snap. What I noticed the most was that he has an unusually high amount of passes blocked and/or tipped. More than any other QB. What is the deal? This is the exact reason you lost to Oregon State on the missed conversion I believe. SC's defense was suspect the first half but stepped it up big time the second half but Booty couldnt convert the big plays.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-03-2006, 08:01 AM
I wouldn't call the Rose Bowl a jacka$$ bowl under any definition.....

JetBoatRich
12-03-2006, 08:04 AM
UCLA figured out a away to beat USA :rolleyes:
Good Job UCLA

Not So Fast
12-03-2006, 08:13 AM
UCLA played a better game period. The big glaring difference from last years team is the lack of quality running backs which I'm surprised that Pete Carroll let happen. The freshman they used has good instincts but he not strong enough in the lower body, he is very easy to bring down unlike Reggie Bush. If he works out and gets stronger maybe he will become a featured back next year but SC really misses Bush & Lendale White, thats the BIG difference. JMO. NSF

THOR
12-03-2006, 08:22 AM
UCLA played a better game period. The big glaring difference from last years team is the lack of quality running backs which I'm surprised that Pete Carroll let happen. The freshman they used has good instincts but he not strong enough in the lower body, he is very easy to bring down unlike Reggie Bush. If he works out and gets stronger maybe he will become a featured back next year but SC really misses Bush & Lendale White, thats the BIG difference. JMO. NSF
Good call.

shueman
12-03-2006, 08:28 AM
Props to the Bruins....well played game. SC just looked "tired" on defense.... :)
I've got my Rose Bowl tickets and will enjoy watching the Trojans blow-out whomever they face.... :cool:

THOR
12-03-2006, 08:30 AM
I know the Rose Bowl isnt a huge game but it is a BCS bowl nonetheless. I am looking forward to watching the PAC 10 show the east coast writers what is what.
Anyone with me?

Bow Tie Omega
12-03-2006, 08:34 AM
UCLA did play the better game hands down. I don not know if there will be a better combo this decade then Reggie and Lendale, they were the special group for this decade IMO. I do think that John David Booty is inconsistant as well. He did have some respectable numbers passing, but the "necessary completions during third down and converting were not there this season, which is why SC leads the country in 4th down attempts and conversions. He is a QB that is hot and cold, he has not become consistant IMO. Matt had consistancy. Hopefully, that will come. Good game to UCLA

v-drive
12-03-2006, 08:41 AM
HMMMM! did you get any work done on the boat BTO?

slink
12-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Unfortunately I didn't get to watch the game, I was at my son's CIF football Championship game, so I won't say much since I haven't even seen the highlights, but like I tell my son all the time, Any team can beat any team on any given day. He learned the lesson yesterday, as they went into their championship undefeated and favorites. They lost by 2 :cry:
So congrats to UCLA. I'm more bummed about my kids team.

Bow Tie Omega
12-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Tell your son congratulations, that is a huge accomplishment in itself. Especially in the SoCal power house known as CIF Football.

mbrown2
12-03-2006, 08:54 AM
Kilr....I guess being predicting 1 win after 5 losses can be considered a good prediction...:)
Congrats on the win...they came prepared to play :)

USCFAN
12-03-2006, 09:20 AM
I must say hats of to U.C.L.A, they came to play and SC didn't. Was at the game and it seemed as SC thought just getting off of the bus was enough. Well to there surprise they got punched in the mouth and the better team for that day won. I must admit Kilr crow is not one of my favorite meals. But I will eat it today. Congrats to U.C.L.A.

GAME TIME
12-03-2006, 09:24 AM
UCLA did play the better game hands down. I don not know if there will be a better combo this decade then Reggie and Lendale, they were the special group for this decade IMO. I do think that John David Booty is inconsistant as well. He did have some respectable numbers passing, but the "necessary completions during third down and converting were not there this season, which is why SC leads the country in 4th down attempts and conversions. He is a QB that is hot and cold, he has not become consistant IMO. Matt had consistancy. Hopefully, that will come. Good game to UCLA
It was a great game. Don't forget UCLA was ranked number one in defense on 3rd down conversions. They shut down Notre Dame as well but gave up the big play which they didn't allow SC to do. Finally the streak is over!!! :D

Blown 472
12-03-2006, 09:34 AM
U.C.L.A.
How old are you?

Beer Factor
12-03-2006, 09:43 AM
CHOKE! That was ugly!

Baja Big Dog
12-03-2006, 09:44 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!!! I heard that babbling a-hole Brent Mushmouth and his idiot side kick (I guess you know who they wanted to win) say the same thing, USC looked tired and UCLA had two weeks off, ....bullsheit... USC had their asses handed to them, how can a bunch of 19 year olds be tired? Maybe the long drive home after Notre Dame got to them, what about 10 miles? Nice try, someone better buy the defence squad for the Bruins a BIG steak dinner, they handed it to USC. Plain and simple.

SCUBA STEVE
12-03-2006, 09:53 AM
So, after you called UCLA (since the begining of the year) there were actually people that didn't believe you????? Next time they will listen..
Congrats... You should have put money on them..
KILR, calls UCLA every year, sooner or later he is going to get it right. lmao!!
USC could not handle the pressure UCLA gave them, no running game and every to many 4th & 1 stops. UCLA came to play, they deserved the win.
SC is going to the Rosebowl as PAC-10 champs, where is UCLA going, to the gutter bowl? :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
12-03-2006, 09:54 AM
I know the Rose Bowl isnt a huge game but it is a BCS bowl nonetheless. I am looking forward to watching the PAC 10 show the east coast writers what is what.
Anyone with me?
Hey thor where is AUBURN? :p

One Particular Harbor
12-03-2006, 10:02 AM
...my beef is with Ohio State playing cup cakes all year and being ranked #1...
Ohio State, assuming they win the national championship game, will have been the only team in NCAA history to face three, yes three, number two-ranked teams in a single season. They manhandled a then-#2 Texas early in the season and outplayed a very good Michigan team (also a #2) a couple of weeks ago. They play in the Big 10 conference, consistently one of the best in the nation, and they have made it through the season unscathed.
I have heard this statement from a number of SC fans and it drives me nuts. It goes hand-in-hand with the argument that USC was more deserving than Michigan to play in the national championship game. Why? Because they lost to an unranked Oregon State and Michigan lost to only the number #1 team in the nation? Explain this one to me.
Anyway, not an Ohio State fan, but you have to give credit where credit is due. It was a great game yesterday and I thought the atmosphere in the Rose Bowl was as good as it has ever been. It's been seven long years!
OPH

THOR
12-03-2006, 10:22 AM
Hey thor where is AUBURN? :p
They are sitting with the same amount of losses as you are, but the bonus is that they play in the best conference in the country.

Desert Rat
12-03-2006, 10:31 AM
WHERE YOU AT NOW BITCHES.
U.C.L.A.
Ahhh I guess that would be the Rose Bowl while your team is at home :crossx: I admit UCLA team played a good game and SC didn't but we are STILL GOING TO THE ROSE BOWL!!!!!! Haaaaahaaaahaaaaa http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/smilie_auslachen.gif http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/moon2.gif http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/bigparty.gif http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/avid.gif http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/bouncgrins.gif

SCUBA STEVE
12-03-2006, 11:01 AM
They are sitting with the same amount of losses as you are, but the bonus is that they play in the best conference in the country.
The best conference in the country my ass! :p Playing against Buffalo, Tulane, Arkansas State. Doesnt help your schedule at all, then only putting up 38 points on those teams... you gotta be kidding me! lol
If what you are saying is true they should be ranked higher then 10.

MayDaze
12-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Ahhh I guess that would be the Rose Bowl while your team is at home :crossx: I admit UCLA team played a good game and SC didn't but we are STILL GOING TO THE ROSE BOWL!!!!!! Haaaaahaaaahaaaaa http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/smilie_auslachen.gif http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/moon2.gif http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/bigparty.gif http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/avid.gif http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/images/smilies/bouncgrins.gif
They will be playing in the well known Emerald Bowl... :argue:
Emerald
Florida State vs. UCLA San Francisco Dec. 27, 8 p.m. ESPN HD

Bow Tie Omega
12-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Ohio State, assuming they win the national championship game, will have been the only team in NCAA history to face three, yes three, number two-ranked teams in a single season. They manhandled a then-#2 Texas early in the season and outplayed a very good Michigan team (also a #2) a couple of weeks ago. They play in the Big 10 conference, consistently one of the best in the nation, and they have made it through the season unscathed.
I have heard this statement from a number of SC fans and it drives me nuts. It goes hand-in-hand with the argument that USC was more deserving than Michigan to play in the national championship game. Why? Because they lost to an unranked Oregon State and Michigan lost to only the number #1 team in the nation? Explain this one to me.
Anyway, not an Ohio State fan, but you have to give credit where credit is due. It was a great game yesterday and I thought the atmosphere in the Rose Bowl was as good as it has ever been. It's been seven long years!
OPH
Sorry, I have to respond to this. Pre-seaon rankings, week one rankings, week two rankings, they do not mean squat, ASU was expected to give SC fits all season in the rankings. Look at the rankings now, they are what matter. Ohio State has played one team in the BCS top 10 with Michigan. They played 1 BCS #19 team in Texas which lets face it, they are not as great as advertised, the season proved that. Compare the schedules, compare the conferences. The average ranking of the teams Ohio State played is 55 out of 119. The average ranking of the teams played by USC is 33. That is a 22 position difference for the better. And by the way, Oregon State is ranked 24th in the BCS. Face it, Ohio State had the cup cake schedule, SC had a legit schedule. I am so sick and tired of Ohio State saying they played 3 BCS ranked teams. No they did not. They played 2. Week 1 rankings do not matter, it is now that matters and guess what, when the entire body of work is examined, SC schedule kills Ohio State's and Michigan's.
With all this being said, this is even more proof that we need a playoff. There is only one way to settle it, to play ball.

Bow Tie Omega
12-03-2006, 11:24 AM
WHile I am at it, maybe we should let Boise State play Ohio State for the title. Their schedule averages are comparible and Boise State is still undefeated.

v-drive
12-03-2006, 11:55 AM
WHile I am at it, maybe we should let Boise State play Ohio State for the title. Their schedule averages are comparible and Boise State is still undefeated.
you my son better get back to work before the wife gets you

djunkie
12-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Nobody here to enjoy with you Kilr. Get use to it. All kinds of folks when SC is rolling, yet not a sole here when there is a loss. Funny how that works huh?
I'm right here. It was a good run. Sooner or later UCLA had to win again. Might as well be this year when SC isn't that good anyways.
And Kilr. Don't you say UCLA is gonna win every year? :rolleyes:

One Particular Harbor
12-03-2006, 12:13 PM
If you sat down at the beginning of the season and looked at Ohio State's schedule, with Texas, Michigan, Penn State, etc., you would have never accused them of having a "creme puff" schedule. Did it turn out to be as strong as USC's by the end of the season, no; but, is it a schedule filled with traditional patsies and 1AA schools, no it isn't.
I commend USC for their strength of schedule this year and for lining up and playing tough teams each week. But, I don't think you can truly penalize Ohio State for putting together a solid schedule in a traditionally very strong conference, with last year's national champion as a early non-conference match-up. To say that it was a "creme puff" schedule simply isn't fair to a very good football team.
By the way, the only reason that Oregon State is #24 in the BCS is because they beat USC (so that's another bit of revisionist history right there). At the time the game was played, OSU was an unranked conference opponent. Again, taking nothing away from 'SC, but the Michigan loss to Ohio State was a higher quality loss than USC's Oregon State loss.
By the way, comparing Ohio State's record to Boise State's is a bit unfair. Do you really believe Boise State would have run the table in the Big-10 and gotten past Texas and Michigan?
Congratulations on a good season and good luck in the Rose Bowl. We may yet find out whether USC is a better team than Michigan (which would appeal to us old school fans who believe the Rose Bowl should still match the best of the Pac-10 against the best of the Big-10).

HOOTER SLED-
12-03-2006, 12:23 PM
All I gotta say is...........thanks UCLA for spending 100 grand to replace the grass in the Rose Bowl so that SC can be right back in a few weeks to play on it again. LOL... keep it trimmed nice and neat bitches..........oh yea, and get that ugly ass fag blue and gold out of the end zones and mid field would ya? Let's get some real colors on that field. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
12-03-2006, 12:24 PM
All I gotta say is...........thanks UCLA for spending 100 grand to replace the grass in the Rose Bowl so that SC can be right back in a few weeks to play on it again. LOL... keep it trimmed nice and neat bitches..........oh yea, and get that ugly ass fag blue and gold out of the end zones and mid field would ya? Let's get some real colors on that field. :crossx: :crossx:
LOL!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

BreastManWins
12-03-2006, 12:38 PM
One thing for sure, when someone posts over 26,000 times, they're bound to be right once in a while :rolleyes:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-03-2006, 01:36 PM
Get a clue. UCLA has NOTHING to do with that. The Rose Bowl field is replaced every year before the Rose Bowl game. This year, the Rose Bowl decided to replace the field early.

djunkie
12-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Get a clue. UCLA has NOTHING to do with that. The Rose Bowl field is replaced every year before the Rose Bowl game. This year, the Rose Bowl decided to replace the field early.
I think Hootersled meant it more as a sarcastic remark than anything. :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
12-03-2006, 01:51 PM
YA'LL STILL LOST.... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-03-2006, 01:54 PM
YA'LL STILL LOST.... :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
Yep.

Kilrtoy
12-03-2006, 02:11 PM
SC is going to the Rosebowl as PAC-10 champs, where is UCLA going, to the gutter bowl? :cool:
UUMMMM, You still lost, So what time should we expect you two losers over here

HOOTER SLED-
12-03-2006, 03:04 PM
I think Hootersled meant it more as a sarcastic remark than anything. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the translation D. Talk about get a clue. :rolleyes: :crossx: Some sensitive lil beeyotches up in here sometimes. LOL..