PDA

View Full Version : Lakers bitch slapped the clippers again...

dmontzsta
12-02-2006, 09:53 PM
F the clippers...How much more proof do the clipper fan(s) need? The Lakers are a deeper team and it was proven tonight when the Lakers BENCH made a run on the clippers starters. The Lakers played a bad game they missed almost all of their free throws and the clippers made almost all of their free throws. The Lakers were also in foul trouble and had a rough night shooting. If Lamar wasnt in trouble, the lead would have been more.
clippers SUCK! I predict the Lakers will go 4-0 vs. the clippers this season, as the Lakers are just heating up.
F the clippers!

Jyruiz
12-02-2006, 10:07 PM
I think the Lakers had a good game, yeah they did not shoot well, but the whole team hustled and ran the offense pretty well, you could also tell that the Lakers made a real good effort on defense. When your whole team is doing the little things nobody likes to do, you can bet you will have a heck of a chance to win the game. Nice job, I thought it would be a close game.

dmontzsta
12-02-2006, 10:22 PM
I think the Lakers had a good game, yeah they did not shoot well, but the whole team hustled and ran the offense pretty well, you could also tell that the Lakers made a real good effort on defense. When your whole team is doing the little things nobody likes to do, you can bet you will have a heck of a chance to win the game. Nice job, I thought it would be a close game.
That is true, it could be growing pains due to them making the extra effort to do the little things. I keep thinking about how good they should be after the all star break and the fact that you keep mentioning it as well, makes me really hyped that someone else believes it also. The Lakers shocked people by almost beating the suns in the playoffs last year, this year the are a much different team and DEEP, they might really make some waves if the play continues...
Tonight, here are the stats for those who did not see it.
S. Parker - 34:19 - 6 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 11 Points and 1 Steal.
K. Bryant - 39:52 - 5 Rebounds, 3 Assists and 29 Points.
L. Odom - 31:24 - 8 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Steal, 3 Blocks, and 18 Points.
L. Walton - 31:03 - 5 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Block and 5 Points.
K. Brown - 34:27 - 8 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 3 Steals, 3 Blocks and 7 Points.
M. Evans - 16:05 - 4 Points and 1 Assist (But alot of hustling).
J. Farmar - 13:02 - 1 Rebound, 1 Assist and 4 Points.
V. Radmanovic - 11:01 - 10 Points and 3 Rebounds. (He is coming around).
A. Bynum - 11:34 - 4 Points, 1 Block, 2 Assists and 1 Rebound.
S. Vujacic - 8:47 - 1 Assist and 3 Points.
R. Turiaf - 8:27 - 1 Block, 1 Steal and 2 Points.
B. Cook was dressed but did not play, he is another guy who can play well if needed.

Jyruiz
12-02-2006, 10:36 PM
That is true, it could be growing pains due to them making the extra effort to do the little things. I keep thinking about how good they should be after the all star break and the fact that you keep mentioning it as well, makes me really hyped that someone else believes it also. The Lakers shocked people by almost beating the suns in the playoffs last year, this year the are a much different team and DEEP, they might really make some waves if the play continues...
Tonight, here are the stats for those who did not see it.
S. Parker - 34:19 - 6 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 11 Points and 1 Steal.
K. Bryant - 39:52 - 5 Rebounds, 3 Assists and 29 Points.
L. Odom - 31:24 - 8 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Steal, 3 Blocks, and 18 Points.
L. Walton - 31:03 - 5 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Block and 5 Points.
K. Brown - 34:27 - 8 Rebounds, 1 Assist, 3 Steals, 3 Blocks and 7 Points.
M. Evans - 16:05 - 4 Points and 1 Assist (But alot of hustling).
J. Farmar - 13:02 - 1 Rebound, 1 Assist and 4 Points.
V. Radmanovic - 11:01 - 10 Points and 3 Rebounds. (He is coming around).
A. Bynum - 11:34 - 4 Points, 1 Block, 2 Assists and 1 Rebound.
S. Vujacic - 8:47 - 1 Assist and 3 Points.
R. Turiaf - 8:27 - 1 Block, 1 Steal and 2 Points.
B. Cook was dressed but did not play, he is another guy who can play well if needed.
Yup, when the Lakers lost to the Suns last year, I did not see it as failure, because they were not even suppose to be there, I saw it as a team that just needed more time and to mature. Seeing them mature like they have so far though, makes me real excited.

Hardly Satisfied
12-02-2006, 10:38 PM
I was watching the game for a while, they look Damm good so far this year, GO LAKERS

Jetaholic
12-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Later's bitch what...?:p

dmontzsta
12-03-2006, 08:27 AM
Later's bitch what...?:p
Yeah, the clippers are indeed the Lakers bitch. They should really consider moving to the Anaheim Pond, with the ducks, they might get more respect. :D

Beer Factor
12-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Yeah, the clippers are indeed the Lakers bitch. They should really consider moving to the Anaheim Pond, with the ducks, they might get more respect. :D
Nice game for the lakers. It sure looks like the clippers are back to being the Lakers bitch. :cry: As far as the clippers moving to the pond-"f- that" The Ducks might start playing like the Kings. "ha ha" Right about now i'm loving the basketball and hockey seasons.

dmontzsta
12-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Nice game for the lakers. It sure looks like the clippers are back to being the Lakers bitch. :cry: As far as the clippers moving to the pond-"f- that" The Ducks might start playing like the Kings. "ha ha" Right about now i'm loving the basketball and hockey seasons.
True, we wouldnt want the Ducks to breathe in all the suck in the air. :D

Jyruiz
12-03-2006, 12:13 PM
I think the Lakers are the only team in the NBA with 43 home games. :D

dmontzsta
12-03-2006, 12:34 PM
I think the Lakers are the only team in the NBA with 43 home games. :D
They deserve it too.:) If they can go .500 on the road, they are in. :) Unlike the 0-6 clippers on the road. The Lakers are 2-3 and it should have been 3-2.
:)

AirtimeLavey
12-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Clips played about as well as they could, but just couldn't get it done. They even got the better end of some crappy officiating. Livingston had a couple consellation prizes, with those 2 blocks on Kobe, but not enough to stop the depth and team play of the LAKE SHOW. Too bad the refs kept Lamar down, he was rolling strong. Clips may make the playoffs, but they don't have what it takes to get over. Is E.T. a freakin drama queen or what. His shiat gets old, the flops, the wining, the cheap fouls, etc. Clips got the talent, but I don't think they have the coach. Their 15 mins. is up! :cool:

MayDaze
12-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Clips played about as well as they could, but just couldn't get it done. They even got the better end of some crappy officiating. Livingston had a couple consellation prizes, with those 2 blocks on Kobe, but not enough to stop the depth and team play of the LAKE SHOW. Too bad the refs kept Lamar down, he was rolling strong. Clips may make the playoffs, but they don't have what it takes to get over. Is E.T. a freakin drama queen or what. His shiat gets old, the flops, the wining, the cheap fouls, etc. Clips got the talent, but I don't think they have the coach. Their 15 mins. is up! :cool:
Dunleavy reminds me off the old coach of the Queens Adelman.... Complains on almost every call.... :cry:

AirtimeLavey
12-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Dunleavy reminds me off the old coach of the Queens Adelman.... Complains on almost every call.... :cry:
lol...he'll get them close, but never over the top. :sleeping:

dmontzsta
12-03-2006, 03:15 PM
lol...he'll get them close, but never over the top. :sleeping:
Sad but true, I do not think he has ever won a championship, has he?

Jyruiz
12-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Sad but true, I do not think he has ever won a championship, has he?
Nope, the closes he got was with the Lakers. Lakers lost to the Bulls in the Finals that year.

dmontzsta
12-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Nope, the closes he got was with the Lakers. Lakers lost to the Bulls in the Finals that year.
Thanks.
I think it was you that said they are playing like they just got the contracts they wanted? If not, then whoever it was is correct. Tim Thomas must have let them all in on his secret once he got there. :D

dmontzsta
12-03-2006, 03:25 PM
i see clipper fan club president (dilligaf) is no where to be found .... someone put a "APB" out on that boy ..... :cry: :boxed:
lol. He is probably reading all this getting drunk and thinking "****, I got nothing, all that shit I talked in the past year and I have nothing" while wearing his KB24 pajamas.
:boxed:

Jyruiz
12-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Thanks.
I think it was you that said they are playing like they just got the contracts they wanted? If not, then whoever it was is correct. Tim Thomas must have let them all in on his secret once he got there. :D
That might be part of it, but there are several reason why they are (the Clipps) not getting it done. EB looks ( there best player) tired, Cassell is getting old, SL has not looked like he worked on his game at all during the summer, Kaman has also been a dissapointment. Dunleavys coaching has been really bad, he really does not have a system, he plays the matchups. Well, take one of those matchups away and what next, he really needs to get a system that moves the ball more and he needs to start playing some other guys of the bench. Cassell coming down the court and shooting right away won't get it done and won't get the others involved that way, no team play there what so ever. I could go on and on, but I think I will stop there cause it just starts getting me mad.

AirtimeLavey
12-03-2006, 03:47 PM
That might be part of it, but there are several reason why they are (the Clipps) not getting it done. EB looks ( there best player) tired, Cassell is getting old, SL has not looked like he worked on his game at all during the summer, Kaman has also been a dissapointment. Dunleavys coaching has been really bad, he really does not have a system, he plays the matchups. Well, take one of those matchups away and what next, he really needs to get a system that moves the ball more and he needs to start playing some other guys of the bench. Cassell coming down the court and shooting right away won't get it done and won't get the others involved that way, no team play there what so ever. I could go on and on, but I think I will stop there cause it just starts getting me mad.
Yep. Good points. I think they do have the talent potential, but they need someone who can show them how to put it together. Other than E.T., they don't really seem to have a dominant leader.

AirtimeLavey
12-03-2006, 03:54 PM
lol. He is probably reading all this getting drunk and thinking "****, I got nothing, all that shit I talked in the past year and I have nothing" while wearing his KB24 pajamas.
:boxed:
Lol.....I've got to get me some of them jammies.... :boxed:

dmontzsta
12-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Very good points. I told DILLF a while ago that Sam is old and injury prone, he only has a year or two left. Banking on Livingston to step it up is a gamble, everyone banked on Odom too, but it turns out he is just a GREAT role player who can give you 20-8-5 on any night. I really do not think Livingston is a star and will not be a huge star. Mobley and Magette are slowly drifting away and I think the clippers might lose Magette soon. How long will EB play before he gets frustrated with the team?

DILLIGAF
12-04-2006, 06:07 AM
Very good points. I told DILLF a while ago that Sam is old and injury prone, he only has a year or two left. Banking on Livingston to step it up is a gamble, everyone banked on Odom too, but it turns out he is just a GREAT role player who can give you 20-8-5 on any night. I really do not think Livingston is a star and will not be a huge star. Mobley and Magette are slowly drifting away and I think the clippers might lose Magette soon. How long will EB play before he gets frustrated with the team?
Your rant is way off line there Insane. Sam is old and two years is what he is signed for. Good deduction sherlock.
Livingston had had control put on his game. Once freed up to just play and his game shines through. If you can't see that you are blind. I don't think it was because of a lack of working on his game but a matter of trying to run the offense. They need to run more with him and they did last night. Hopefully he starts going forward.
Modley has been shooting well. 50% from 3P range. Check your stats. Maggette is the leading scorer from the 6 man position I believe.
EB is tired but snapped back last night. They moved the ball well and played team ball. Even Kaveman made some good plays.
The Clips will be alright going forward. Go ahead and sprint LF's. I am sure we will see you at the finish line.
I told you I do not have internet access at home right now....relax :rolleyes: