PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Video

MudPumper
12-03-2006, 04:56 AM
Does anybody have the video from a while back that shows Warlock 25 and Cyclone running down Parker on their way to Badenochs for breakfast. I think the video was called, "Runnin with the crew from OP6C" or something like that.
Thanks

THOR
12-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Does anybody have the video from a while back that shows Warlock 25 and Cyclone running down Parker on their way to Badenochs for breakfast. I think the video was called, "Runnin with the crew from OP6C" or something like that.
Thanks
pm your email and I will email it to you

BIGAMIST
12-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Mike, make sure you post it when you find it :cool:

MudPumper
12-04-2006, 11:36 AM
pm your email and I will email it to you
Email PM'd....Thanks
Anybody else got it??

MudPumper
12-04-2006, 12:53 PM
I know somebody has this video.....now give it up. :crossx:

cyclone
12-04-2006, 01:49 PM
damn that was long ago. i dont even remember the video. RD must still have it.

MudPumper
12-04-2006, 01:51 PM
I used to have it but it must have got deleted. Thats the same motor we're talking about right Mike???

Jordy
12-04-2006, 01:55 PM
I think I've still got it on my hard drive. That was a fun weekend!!! :D

Jordy
12-04-2006, 02:11 PM
You mean this one???
http://media.putfile.com/rrl1
;)

BowTie Rick
12-04-2006, 02:18 PM
Sure, put it up on a site that is blocked at work :yuk:

Jordy
12-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Sure, put it up on a site that is blocked at work :yuk:
Damn, there is just no pleasing some people. :D :D :D

Arkansas
12-04-2006, 02:24 PM
Thanks..Jordy
Thats why I keep coming back to this site in hopes of seeing stuff like that..

Jordy
12-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Thanks..Jordy
Yeah, it used to be that quite a bit more before it became Hot Rhino Forums. :notam: :D

RiverDave
12-04-2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks..Jordy
I'll have some more stuff next season.. My camera broke, and my laptop started running real slow after I was editing those videos etc.. Point in fact it crashed last week.
I got a new lap top though, and a new camera so I'm down for whatever. :D I think the next series of videos will probably be some footage from the Parker 425.
There's alot of guys on here putting up some pretty cool ass videos though. See some stuff in the V-Drive section every once in awhile.
RD

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2006, 03:17 PM
Is that Cyclone doing a 95MPH pass with no saftey gear (except the safety glasses, of course). :eek:

Jordy
12-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Is that Cyclone doing a 95MPH pass with no saftey gear (except the safety glasses, of course). :eek:
Couldn't be!!!! RD had a safety windproof cigarette and a sippie cup for his beer for the run. You can bank on that!!! :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Good god...this is too easy.
JBB- It's a false sense of security. I've driven boats faster than his and larger than his and you are correct about the sensation of speed being numbed. But there too many "what ifs?" to play that game IMO. Why not just take an extra moment and put on the vest or at the very least hook up the lanyard so your boat doesn't mow down anyone in the vicinity if something happens to you?
lemme see here....a guy drives boat 120 mph on a public lake without a vest or lanyard on...i'm no genius but there seems to be a lack of common sense there. oh and he's carrying passengers too at the same time. nice. :rolleyes:
My only question with the entire situation was why not wear a vest and lanyard?
My point was that if something did go wrong and that boat rolled over, none of the occupants were wearing anything to keep them floating face up.
Most all of us are guilty of driving fast in the vicinity of other boats. I dont condone what he did, but i wish he would take a few precautions if not for himself and his passengers,but for the rest of the folks on the lake. Shit i think every boat no matter how slow ought to have a kill switch and an owner that uses it.
Man...there's no shortage of rocket scientists on these forums...lol.

Jordy
12-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Good god...this is too easy.
Like shootin' fish in a barrel. Gotta love the search feature. :D :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Gotta love the search feature. :D :D :D
I'm just lucky it doesn't take long to "search" both my brain cells...