PDA

View Full Version : Flight 175

3 daytona`s
12-03-2006, 11:46 AM
I just watched a Discovery Channel time line of the second plane into the Trade Centers chilling,scary,sad,evil. I have to say everyone seems to have forgotten what those evil Bastards did to us and how things and life will never ever be the same.Please lets not forget. :(

Bow Tie Omega
12-03-2006, 11:48 AM
God bless America and those those who have parished for their country.

boatnam2
12-03-2006, 11:53 AM
funny you should post that...i was talking to the guys at work yesterday and saying the same thing.its just like the war now everyone has kinda forgot about it, news pretty much done with it just get a daily body count not much more.

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 12:03 PM
I'll never forget and I'll never stop hating :mad:

RitcheyRch
12-03-2006, 12:29 PM
Will never forget.

Howie Feltersnatch
12-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Also don't forget that all but a couple of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia and none from Iraq. Saudi Arabia is still considered a US ally while we have over 100,000 soldiers in Iraq.

Bow Tie Omega
12-03-2006, 01:12 PM
Yet you fail to mention that the majority of Al Queda is currently in Iraq.

78Anthonyjet
12-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Now we got a muslim in the congress and he wants to take the oath of office on the Koran, and muslims now want prayer rooms at airports after a couple of clerics were not allowed to fly last week after they rolled out their rugs at the gateway and freaked everyone out. We might as well leave the doors unlocked and forget our way of life in this country.
Not only where they praying, but someone who speaks arabic overheared their conversation critizing the US and praising sadam. The majority had bought one way tickets, and asked for seat belt extenders even though they were all thin. Only one checked luggage.
I would not have gotten on that plane.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Also don't forget that all but a couple of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia and none from Iraq. Saudi Arabia is still considered a US ally while we have over 100,000 soldiers in Iraq.
You don't mention that, since 2001 & 2, Saudi Arabia has been fighting Al-Queda in Saudi Arabia as well. Al-Q has sworn to topple the Al-Saud family monarchy as well, and has been trying. You just don't see it in the press here. Finally reaping the mess THEY have spent 2 decades allowing to be sown while turning a blind eye.

wsuwrhr
12-03-2006, 01:50 PM
You have to grasp that this was a political ploy by dead or alive, very ingenious.
Brian

BreastManWins
12-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Not many are willing to say it but we're in a cultural war - Islamo-fascists vs. the rest of the world. The problem is the rest of the world isn't paying attention while the religion from the 15th century knows nothing more than killing or converting its enemies (us).
We're doomed to be their victims until we defeat them.