PDA

View Full Version : Oh Great. Rascism is alive and well....

Mandelon
12-03-2006, 12:38 PM
I don't think we will ever get away from it. Why, just this morning I was helping out around the house. "Can you start a load of laundry" my wife asks.
"Sure"....so the first thing I did................was to separate the whites from the coloreds.... :220v:

Jyruiz
12-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Did you put the colors to the back of the order? :D

Debbolas
12-03-2006, 01:05 PM
:DDid you check the pockets?:D

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Do you have "separate but equal" laundry facilities? :crossx:

Mandelon
12-03-2006, 02:14 PM
As a matter of practicality the whites do get to go first. The coloreds are usually dirtier. :rolleyes: :cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-03-2006, 09:14 PM
What happenes when you was the whites and the colors.......:idea:
I noticed that the colors are all over the whites:D

Mandelon
12-03-2006, 09:19 PM
One time back when I was in college I had cleaned up my car, and tossed the greasy rags in the washer but didn't turn it on.
Next day my room mate washed his whites without checking the washer.....his tighty whities all turned out this sad dingy gray color..... :p :p

boatsnblondes
12-03-2006, 09:20 PM
As a matter of practicality the whites do get to go first. The coloreds are usually dirtier. :rolleyes: :cool:
Except in Browns case....
:p

QuickJet
12-03-2006, 09:26 PM
There is a coach in Oaklahoma that changed his whole way of coaching due to the Kramer outburst.
Apperently this is how it went down.
He lined the team up and said. "I'm sick and tired of all this black/white racial tension. I'm not having any of it on my team. From now on we are all the color green. From this day forward you will think green and you will be proud to be green. Furthermore, if anyone asks you what color or race you are, you will respond with 'green'. Got it guys? Am I understood??"
"Now, lets get our scrimmage together. I want all the Dark green guys on this side and all the light green guys on this side."

SmokinLowriderSS
12-04-2006, 03:29 AM
One time back when I was in college I had cleaned up my car, and tossed the greasy rags in the washer but didn't turn it on.
Next day my room mate washed his whites without checking the washer.....his tighty whities all turned out this sad dingy gray color..... :p :p
It wouldn't wash off afterwards eh? :crossx:

Ziggy
12-04-2006, 11:47 AM
I don't think we will ever get away from it. Why, just this morning I was helping out around the house. "Can you start a load of laundry" my wife asks.
"Sure"....so the first thing I did................was to separate the whites from the coloreds.... :220v:
Leave it to you to rationalize laundry...LOL :p I always thought it was for shining up loose change.. :D :D