PDA

View Full Version : Saadam back in Power again ?

Liberator TJ1984
12-03-2006, 12:54 PM
Read in the paper today that was being considered ?? as an option to get things back under control over there ....
supposibly put him back in power ( with a very short leash ) to re-establish some kind of order ???
anyone else hear of this crazy idea ???

Trailer Park Casanova
12-03-2006, 01:04 PM
They let Hirohito stay in power and he killed more people.
If ya wanna screw with the Iranians and Syria this would do it.
He'd make the trains run on time that's for sure.
Iraq isn't suited for democracy, they aren't willing to fight for it, so a tough guy that can bully Iran and Syria is the only answer.

John.
12-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Read in the paper today that was being considered ?? as an option to get things back under control over there ....
supposibly put him back in power ( with a very short leash ) to re-establish some kind of order ???
anyone else hear of this crazy idea ???
where in the world did you hear this? what paper is it in? is the article online?

RitcheyRch
12-03-2006, 01:10 PM
Cant believe they would even consider that option.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 01:43 PM
where in the world did you hear this? what paper is it in? is the article online?
Editorial ... I THINK was the LA Times. I heard of it Friday I think. Not actually being considered by anyone with functional grey matter.

bigq
12-03-2006, 01:47 PM
not to mention hes been sentenced to death. :skull:

centerhill condor
12-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Pelosi is on it! people want change...give the people what they want. BTW those trains were to the front!

BreastManWins
12-03-2006, 01:54 PM
supposibly put him back in power
It's hard to consider any post from someone who makes up words. "Supposibly" - WTF is that?!

Tom Brown
12-03-2006, 02:32 PM
I think they should put HammerDown in power as the dictator of Iraq. He'd throw down on those sons of bitches like a bench racing moderator with an irritated canker sore. :cool:

SmokinLowriderSS
12-03-2006, 04:49 PM
I think they should put HammerDown in power as the dictator of Iraq. He'd throw down on those sons of bitches like a bench racing moderator with an irritated canker sore. :cool:
I'm thinking some of that would be barred by the Geneva Conventions. Saddam might be nicer. :crossx: :crossx:

Dribble
12-03-2006, 04:55 PM
C'mon people. That would be as foolish as making Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the House.

3 daytona`s
12-03-2006, 05:05 PM
Welcome home :) All is well Mudsville

wolfie
12-03-2006, 05:16 PM
I say just drop an H-bomb on the whole freakin' Middle East (and maybe accidentally on France on the way through).

Cas
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
I heard they let Sadam out to get some exercise and pics were taken
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l204/Cas2006/Random%20Pics/Sadtricyle.gif

burtandnancy
12-04-2006, 05:42 PM
If anybody said such a thing, it would have been Kofi Annen (U.N.). By the way, when is Sadaam's execution day, isn't it this month?

Kachina26
12-04-2006, 06:38 PM
It's hard to consider any post from someone who makes up words. "Supposibly" - WTF is that?!
There is no B in supposedly. My wife says supposably and it drives me apeshit!!!