PDA

View Full Version : HOW BOUT THEM "CHARGERS"

Not So Fast
12-03-2006, 04:49 PM
Another tough game on the road, bad weather, fumbles, but we get the win. Rivers had a tough day for sure but Merriman came back with a vengence. Oh yeah, some guy named LT had a pretty good game. I never thought going into the season we would be 10 & 2 but I'll take it. The best team?? Not sure about that, time will tell but pretty damn good :D NSF

tgotch
12-03-2006, 05:03 PM
LT is unbelievable.
Chargers beat my Bengals badly in the 2nd half a few weeks ago, so I can't give you much love :p

XFactor
12-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Another great Sunday in the NFL..........Chargers win...........Raiders LOSE AGAIN. :boxed:

GunninGopher
12-03-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm an incureable Charger fan, so keep that in mind when I rant.
We have found a way to win in every situation. The only knock on the Bolts for the last few years has been that they can't put anyone away. Ahem, we've pretty much put that to rest.
Obviously the Division is ours, and we've got a solid shot at a 1st round bye, and a decent shot at home field throughout. That is the only test left, as I see it. Can this team, coached by Marty, play their game in the playoffs?
Hell Yeah!!!!!

Not So Fast
12-04-2006, 07:38 AM
I'm an incureable Charger fan, so keep that in mind when I rant.
We have found a way to win in every situation. The only knock on the Bolts for the last few years has been that they can't put anyone away. Ahem, we've pretty much put that to rest.
Obviously the Division is ours, and we've got a solid shot at a 1st round bye, and a decent shot at home field throughout. That is the only test left, as I see it. Can this team, coached by Marty, play their game in the playoffs?
Hell Yeah!!!!!
Me too Gopher, long, long time fan! I think at this time of year there are no "easy" games and while I like a big lead late in the game they are far and few between. Take a look at some of the teams being upset yesterday and the Bills played well last week against the Jags right? My God the Cardinals beat the Rams and Cleveland won so even the patsies can beat you if you dont bring your "A" game.
I'm not saying we will win out but it would be nice wouldnt it?
Cant believe there aren't more Charger fans on here celebrating a good year for once, come on guys!! 10 & 2 oh yeah. :) NSF

Ziggy
12-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Die hard Charger fan..............had to miss much of the game due to a social obligation but kept getting score updates during...........got to watch the last 1/4 or so.....
Road wins are the best in tough conditions :p
TOOT-TOOT we're 10-2 :rollside:

JetBoatRich
12-04-2006, 07:49 AM
Chargers are looking good this year and keep winning :yuk:
I will headed down to S.D. this weekend to try and help the Broncos pull off a win against a very good team :rolleyes:

MKEELINE
12-04-2006, 08:17 AM
Long time Charger fan here also. It will be interesting to see how they finish out the season with 3 of 4 at home. Hopefully they can finish up the regular season healthy. 1st round bye w/ home field advantage would be huge.
GO BOLTS!

Ziggy
12-04-2006, 08:21 AM
Chargers are looking good this year and keep winning :yuk:
I will headed down to S.D. this weekend to try and help the Broncos pull off a win against a very good team :rolleyes:
Man, that loss to Seattle last night is huge for the Bolts, 3 game lead. Cutler played like a rookie........but in time I think he could be good. And the loss by Indy has us in good shape too. Colts won a few close calls earlier against sub-par teams that kept them on top. They are far from invinsible.

JetBoatRich
12-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Man, that loss to Seattle last night is huge for the Bolts, 3 game lead. Cutler played like a rookie........but in time I think he could be good. And the loss by Indy has us in good shape too. Colts won a few close calls earlier against sub-par teams that kept them on top. They are far from invinsible.
HUge Loss for Broncos at home, defense had a good first half must have been tire last part of the game

Not So Fast
12-04-2006, 09:06 AM
HUge Loss for Broncos at home, defense had a good first half must have been tire last part of the game
IMO it was not the right time to go to an untested rookie at QB, not unless coach Mike has given up on the playoffs and just tired of Jake.
The game this week will be a real test for the Boltz because Denver usually plays us very tough, there and here so lets hope we have become a good HOME TEAM and hand them thier asses again. Home team advantage is becoming a reality for the Chargers at the "MURPH" (screw Qualcomm). I'm hoping Al Wilson is OK, sort os scary looking, they say it was a sprained neck, ouch! NSF GO BOLTZ

OCMerrill
12-04-2006, 09:12 AM
Exciting times!
I like what was said in another post above - Finding a way to win. I believe you don't have to look perfect every game but, finding the win is all that matters.
It's more than just LT but none the less Bolts are sporting talent on both sides of the ball. It's looking good.
I will bet there are a few ex-bolts players feeling a little left out. I am thinking a certain Jr.? He has a nice sports bar though.:rollside:

UnionJack
12-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Three home games in the next four weeks, I cant wait. They also switched the chargers KC game to the night game, which is the Sh*t

Not So Fast
12-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Exciting times!
I like what was said in another post above - Finding a way to win. I believe you don't have to look perfect every game but, finding the win is all that matters.
It's more than just LT but none the less Bolts are sporting talent on both sides of the ball. It's looking good.
I will bet there are a few ex-bolts players feeling a little left out. I am thinking a certain Jr.? He has a nice sports bar though.:rollside:
Yes it's a lot more than "just LT" for sure. O-line is doing a good job as well as the defensive line and LBer's. DB's ??? (toughest position to play if you ask me) We could use some help at wide out especially since Keenan is down again but maybe one of the twin towers will step up (Vincent Jackson & Malcon Floyd) NSF