PDA

View Full Version : Force Offshore

dumbandyoung
12-03-2006, 10:12 PM
Im buying a new boat in the spring. Was wondering if any of you guys have a force or know someone who had/has one. are they any good.

Sandbar Mike
12-04-2006, 06:34 AM
They built me a great boat, they are the best priced high performance Cat on the market. My only advice would be to go with Merc Power. High Performance with a warranty. :D
Good Luck with your purchase.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/40IM000305.JPG

Havasu1986
12-04-2006, 08:15 AM
My buddy had a 29 but had a big built motor that broke 2 times, lots of $$$ to repair. Go with the Merc. I rode in his boat and it ran smooth at 90.

Force This
12-04-2006, 09:40 AM
I own one and would not buy another. I have had several issues with Force. The customer service is horrible. They have lost several of thier employees and the owner is a real treat to deal with. Example: I waited 7 months for them to warranty my motor that had exploded. I love the boat, just the company has major issues in my opinion.

dumbandyoung
12-04-2006, 06:02 PM
well i used to work for imco when i was in college and i thought i remembered hearing something bad about them but couldnt remember.
im just looking to buy a great cat at a good price. i cant afford the big names like eliminator or magic..
either that or ill have to buy a v hull
haha
what merc motor did you buy?.. whats the warranty on them?
see ive got a 19 jet with a blown 454 in it.. and i hate it!
i work on the damn thing everytime i go up.. i want turn key no more custom motors! i work enough at home. dont need to at the river too. hhaha!
... that and i want more space.

BoatFloating
12-04-2006, 06:12 PM
I have one kinda......
:)

dumbandyoung
12-04-2006, 06:26 PM
yea i defiantly understand you get what you pay for..
haha
i want a cat but i dont want a piece of S
id rather buy a v hull with a GREAT reputation.
i guess ill go to the la boat show and check them all out

dumbandyoung
12-04-2006, 06:26 PM
I have one kinda......
:)
i noticed eliminator wasnt in that top 4.. why?

Havasu1986
12-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Its a DCB / Eliminator thing. :crossx:

Charley
12-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Its a DCB / Eliminator thing. :crossx:
it wasn't back then, it would be today

Kilrtoy
12-04-2006, 08:19 PM
And the plot thickens :argue:

2forcefull
12-04-2006, 08:33 PM
They built me a great boat, they are the best priced high performance Cat on the market. My only advice would be to go with Merc Power. High Performance with a warranty. :D
Good Luck with your purchase.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/40IM000305.JPG
which merc. would you go with, you have a 572?, middle 80s?
a 500hp would cost 40k [guessing w/ drive] slow it down 15 mph?
just wondering?

Kilrtoy
12-04-2006, 08:46 PM
just wondering?
So your saying a 26 force cat with a 525HP only runs 65

2forcefull
12-04-2006, 09:00 PM
So your saying a 26 force cat with a 525HP only runs 65
I notice that your post has no punctuation.
? this means question
'' ? '' those little marks are quotes.
just mess'n with ya,
how fast do you think it would go with a 525hp?

2forcefull
12-04-2006, 09:07 PM
I would think that a 26 force should run 85 with a 525hp.
I Don't know for sure, never rode in or driven one.

Kilrtoy
12-04-2006, 09:08 PM
I notice that your post has no punctuation.
? this means question
'' ? '' those little marks are quotes.
just mess'n with ya,
how fast do you think it would go with a 525hp?
THIS IS THE INTERNET WHAT DO I NEED THAT CRAP FOR

dumbandyoung
12-04-2006, 09:10 PM
so we find out the other side to that story
haha
whats forces build time?
whats force's warranty like?

Havasu1986
12-04-2006, 09:11 PM
My buddy had a 29 but had a big built motor that broke 2 times, lots of $$$ to repair. Go with the Merc. I rode in his boat and it ran smooth at 90.
I talked to my buddy after I made the post above and he doesn't think a single engine Merc would get the boat the speeds that he was getting with his built motor.

2forcefull
12-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Seems to me that my 29' open bow force with a 572/725hp ran the best of 82 mph, but just try'n to go off memory.

2forcefull
12-04-2006, 09:18 PM
THIS IS THE INTERNET WHAT DO I NEED THAT CRAP FOR
Yeah, What he said,

2forcefull
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
I talked to my buddy after I made the post above and he doesn't think a single engine Merc would get the boat the speeds that he was getting with his built motor.
That's what I think also, I beat a 28' twin 496ho eliminator, he ran about 86-87 in the heat.

2forcefull
12-04-2006, 09:33 PM
so we find out the other side to that story
haha
whats forces build time?
whats force's warranty like?
I would say build time would be base on, how soon you wanted it and how soon you payed for it.
my first force I bought used,
my second was an 07,new canopy 29'
only problem I had was a switch on the dash[they fixed]
It's a one year warranty

dumbandyoung
12-04-2006, 09:53 PM
now you said your a mechanic.. do you work for force?

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 06:12 AM
now you said your a mechanic.. do you work for force?
nope,, don't work for force, spent a lot of time there on my first 07 canopy.
raced front motor dragsters for years, had a blown alcohol car in the 80s
the reason I went with force was the motor. all that power!!! and torque,
he uses all the best parts, and if you know anything about motors at all , and you know when to lift, you get a hell of a lot of motor for the money.
I've had to be towed in with new merc motors that weren't broke, just something went haywire with the efi,
maybe I'm just "old School" But I know I can make a carb motor work,
anyone with one of those ilmores that wants to run against my force motor,come on!what are they,40k and you get 500hp
I say this take the ilmore, run it the say way, and the same amount of hours
and after a summer of being beat by everyone, add the cost of the motor, the cost of the maintainice together and you will have more than enough to buy 2 force motors that kick ass,
most motors that " EXPLODE" ARE DRIVER ERROR!!! they aren't running right,
so the owner goes out and pins the throttle! Iv'e heard them just strangle motors to death that could have been saved, but no they "EXPLODE" them.
they go from a broke valve spring {easy fix} to a hole in a piston, or a windowed block,
I've heard them blasting across the lake shoot'n ducks with the throttle pinned all day then see them gett'n towed in, and they ask me " what do you think happened" I say I think you murdered this motor, you strangled it to death.
sand bar mike would have never been happy with his boat only going 65!

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 07:56 AM
nope,, don't work for force, spent a lot of time there on my first 07 canopy.
raced front motor dragsters for years, had a blown alcohol car in the 80s
the reason I went with force was the motor. all that power!!! and torque,
he uses all the best parts, and if you know anything about motors at all , and you know when to lift, you get a hell of a lot of motor for the money.
I've had to be towed in with new merc motors that weren't broke, just something went haywire with the efi,
maybe I'm just "old School" But I know I can make a carb motor work,
anyone with one of those ilmores that wants to run against my force motor,come on!what are they,40k and you get 500hp
I say this take the ilmore, run it the say way, and the same amount of hours
and after a summer of being beat by everyone, add the cost of the motor, the cost of the maintainice together and you will have more than enough to buy 2 force motors that kick ass,
most motors that " EXPLODE" ARE DRIVER ERROR!!! they aren't running right,
so the owner goes out and pins the throttle! Iv'e heard them just strangle motors to death that could have been saved, but no they "EXPLODE" them.
they go from a broke valve spring {easy fix} to a hole in a piston, or a windowed block,
I've heard them blasting across the lake shoot'n ducks with the throttle pinned all day then see them gett'n towed in, and they ask me " what do you think happened" I say I think you murdered this motor, you strangled it to death.
sand bar mike would have never been happy with his boat only going 65!
To compare a 804 HP hand built motor to a 625 motor is just a little off , DONT YA THINK,
now lets compare a teague 800(I KNOW ITS BLOWN) to your same 804HP motor and im sure that motor will run better and last longer,
I CANT BELEIVE I JUST WROTE THAT. Hell i bet the new Merc 700 will pull harder than your 804 motor

Sandbar Mike
12-05-2006, 08:19 AM
just wondering?
For personal reasons I would go with a Merc motor, not because Force did me wrong. They treated me awsome and built me a great boat.
High performance means high maintanence.
I'd probably go with a 525 or 600SC.
But your right, that's a big chunk of money.
Regarding Force doing people wrong on the engine deals, There are two sides to each situation. Some people don't know how to up keep a high performance engine / ON THE FLIP SIDE parts failure happens even with the best engine up keep.
Brad stands behind his product the best he can.

Beer-30
12-05-2006, 08:30 AM
There are alot of DCBs for sale right now, you could probably snag one the same size you are looking at or bigger for the same money.
Look in the SPAM section.

Beer-30
12-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Here's a nice '04 with a 525 for $82K!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1267Kris_DCB3.jpg
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112482&highlight=dcb

Beer-30
12-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Or, an '02 28 foot Magic with a 500HP for $65K! with only 115 hours.
Add a whipple later and you have almost 800 hp, and are out less than $80K.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/97Rear-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118482&highlight=dcb

OutCole'd
12-05-2006, 08:41 AM
There are alot of DCBs for sale right now, you could probably snag one the same size you are looking at or bigger for the same money.
That's kinda what I'm thinking also. There are some great deals in the spam section right now.

Sandbar Mike
12-05-2006, 08:43 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/40f004.JPG
2forcefull,
The first 540 was a BRE Engine that lasted 2 season then grenaded at the fault of my own. Let it run too hot, the Eddie marine oil cooler wasn't bigg enough to keep the oil temps down.
It takes a while to learn how to run these engines and up keep them with out hurting them, same thing goes for the drive. If your easy in and easy out at a low RMP your drive will last a lifetime. Too many people don't know that.
Performance Associates built me a
new Dart 540, Full Hyd Roller, Coated Pistons, Lunati Crank, Etc.. best of everything running just over 700hp. I put (1) good hour on this Engine and then put it back in the garage in havasu. It ran a solid 86 on flat water. I can't wait to run it this summer in 07,(unless someone buys it).
I normally cruise this boat when the family is with me, we normally run in 40- 60mph range, but it sure is nice to run a good mid 80's mph run.
I do remember:
In 2003 Force built a 29 with a Merc 525 and I sh*t you not it ran dam near 80. Don't ask me how it got there.

Sandbar Mike
12-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Both Great boats,
The ride in a 26 would be quite a bit rougher than the 29.

Force This
12-05-2006, 08:55 AM
Well I just answered a question and that is only a small part of all the problems. I don't care what anyone buys, I just know my experience and it was not good. 2forceful seems to know quite a bit about something I'm sure, but it was serviced every 10 - 12 hours and ran good. Maybe since Mr. 2forceful knows soooooo much he can explain why my trailer took well over a year to register through Force? You know so much 2forceful, answer that, and after that, I have several other questions for you. I really don't need a row boat, I need a DCB and will have one soon.

Force This
12-05-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh yeah, and by the way, since 2forceful is also a chemist, I would like to know how he knows what the octane of the fuel was in the boat since it took Force 3 months to every open the hatch? Dude, u have no idea what I have gone through. pput it this way, the employees at Force agree with me if that tells you anything. 2Forceful, if ur sooooo smart, where is John? and Nolan? and Ronny? they all have left for a reason. The general manager, the head motor builder and helpers you need to build great boats.

dumbandyoung
12-05-2006, 10:42 AM
ill check into it.. im not wanting to buy til after feb..
ive gotta pay taxes before i but the boat. ha

Force This
12-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Good Luck to you on what ever your choice is.

dumbandyoung
12-05-2006, 10:54 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/40f004.JPG
2forcefull,
The first 540 was a BRE Engine that lasted 2 season then grenaded at the fault of my own. Let it run too hot, the Eddie marine oil cooler wasn't bigg enough to keep the oil temps down.
It takes a while to learn how to run these engines and up keep them with out hurting them, same thing goes for the drive. If your easy in and easy out at a low RMP your drive will last a lifetime. Too many people don't know that.
Performance Associates built me a
new Dart 540, Full Hyd Roller, Coated Pistons, Lunati Crank, Etc.. best of everything running just over 700hp. I put (1) good hour on this Engine and then put it back in the garage in havasu. It ran a solid 86 on flat water. I can't wait to run it this summer in 07,(unless someone buys it).
I normally cruise this boat when the family is with me, we normally run in 40- 60mph range, but it sure is nice to run a good mid 80's mph run.
I do remember:
In 2003 Force built a 29 with a Merc 525 and I sh*t you not it ran dam near 80. Don't ask me how it got there.
yah when i worked for IMCO i couldnt tell you how many blown up drives came in every week. These guys would buy brand new drives one week, go beat the hell out of them for all weekend and wonder why.. then would want imco to warranty it. ...a retarded concept if you ask me.
theres a bunch of great used cats out. i just hate to buy a used boat.. because the guy who had it last could have ran it too hard all the time.
a friend of mine is great friends with the Bob Anderson(shockwave) . so i might even buy new from him. i dunno yet.
ive also got a co worker who will sell me a 2002 daytona for really cheap.. i think what ill do is go out to the LA boat show in a few months .. see whos got the best product for the best deal then drive all the ones i like. then ill buy asap so i have before summer..i hope!

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=Force This]Good Luck to you on what ever your choice is.[/QUOT
sorry you had such a bad experience

unleashed
12-05-2006, 12:03 PM
I think Sandbar Mike was one of the last people to get a working BRE engine! :)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 12:14 PM
Deano
Hey Deano,
you still got your force? I seen it at force when I was there last summer,
that boat was bad a$$

Reaper1
12-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Or, an '02 28 foot Magic with a 500HP for $65K! with only 115 hours.
Add a whipple later and you have almost 800 hp, and are out less than $80K.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/97Rear-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=118482&highlight=dcb
I agree with Beer-30! This seems like a helluva deal right here, plus I heard the owner take real good care of her. :boxed:

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 12:36 PM
To compare a 804 HP hand built motor to a 625 motor is just a little off , DONT YA THINK,
now lets compare a teague 800(I KNOW ITS BLOWN) to your same 804HP motor and im sure that motor will run better and last longer,
I CANT BELEIVE I JUST WROTE THAT. Hell i bet the new Merc 700 will pull harder than your 804 motor
I was comparing $ to hp

NOTALENT
12-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Deano
I conccurr. :crossx:

Force This
12-05-2006, 12:56 PM
All I 'm saying, or trying to say is, force had many things they could have said that voided the warranty. and also i have gotten stuff warrantied before
and when you go to pick it up you allways owe something, betterment, prorated, oil at 15 bucks a quart, spark plugs at 12 bucks each, if you used the motor 11 months of a 12 months warranty and they give you a new motor free, nada zip out of pocket, before you leave you get their birthdate and make sure to send them a birthday card, not go on line and bash them :cool:
Never bashed them really, just stated facts bro. Btw, you sure know alot about my situation, kinda funny if you ask me. You seem to have an excuse for everything. Its all good, I'm glad you think they are great, I AGAIN love my boat, and Ronny was the only person that was straight up with me, he is way cool in my opinon and I never said he builds a bad motor, I had an unfortunate internal failure that resulted in getting put on the back burner for repairs. Live and learn I guess, just seen many friends have good luck elsewhere and that where I would head to buy a performance boat. I hope I didn't offend your company in anyway 2forceful, just answering a friendly question. See you all at the lake when it warms up.

Force This
12-05-2006, 01:10 PM
I just talked to ronnie,he said tell you hi
\He built your motor and is still building the motor for force
just finished mine
Hello Ronnie

Force This
12-05-2006, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=Force This]Good Luck to you on what ever your choice is.[/QUOT
sorry you had such a bad experience
Not your deal, don't sweat it

Force This
12-05-2006, 01:14 PM
Well i know, and you know that the trailer manufacture went out of business right after delivering your trailer. couldn't get an mso, then when they did it wasn't on the correct rice paper
Oh yeah, that makes it ok to screw a customer that paid cash for a new boat and new trailer. What was I thinking. 2forceful you should be in used car sales

Force This
12-05-2006, 01:15 PM
how much you sell'n the force for? can't be much with the junk motor
and built by such a poor company. did you ever get a title
I dunno yet, have thought that much about it. Not a junk motor, prob. faster than yours actually

NorCalCat
12-05-2006, 01:16 PM
Seems to me that my 29' open bow force with a 572/725hp ran the best of 82 mph, but just try'n to go off memory.
Interesting...I have a Force 29 with a Force built 540/700hp. I have ran her to 95mph. 87 mph any day any condition.
Can't go wrong with Force the serivice is acctually VERY good and they build a heck of a boat. I have over 200 hrs on my engine, no problems. Ronny builds a solid fast engine. Just change your oil and keep it timmed.
Just my $.02

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Interesting...I have a Force 29 with a Force built 540/700hp. I have ran her to 95mph. 87 mph any day any condition.
Can't go wrong with Force the serivice is acctually VERY good and they build a heck of a boat. I have over 200 hrs on my engine, no problems. Ronny builds a solid fast engine. Just change your oil and keep it timmed.
Just my $.02
Is yours an open bow? mine was also a heavy lay up, when I ran that boat it was in vegas heat, like 120 at the lake

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 01:26 PM
I dunno yet, have thought that much about it. Not a junk motor, prob. faster than yours actually
nope!

Force This
12-05-2006, 01:37 PM
nope!
Ok, your prob. right :p

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Never bashed them really, just stated facts bro. Btw, you sure know alot about my situation, kinda funny if you ask me. You seem to have an excuse for everything. Its all good, I'm glad you think they are great, I AGAIN love my boat, and Ronny was the only person that was straight up with me, he is way cool in my opinon and I never said he builds a bad motor, I had an unfortunate internal failure that resulted in getting put on the back burner for repairs. Live and learn I guess, just seen many friends have good luck elsewhere and that where I would head to buy a performance boat. I hope I didn't offend your company in anyway 2forceful, just answering a friendly question. See you all at the lake when it warms up.
this is what I know,learned from years of experience. try'n to get a small time builder to give you a new motor is almost impossible, and all most all ways involves laywers, brad manned up in my opinion and earned my respect.
I'm sure that there is another side as there allways is.

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Ok, your prob. right :p
But I will say this about your boat, It looks bitch'n an you keep it very
well detailed[ probley in the anal category] in fact I tryed to buy your boat from brad while it was setting in the show room.

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Oh yeah, that makes it ok to screw a customer that paid cash for a new boat and new trailer. What was I thinking. 2forceful you should be in used car sales
funny you should say that :cool:

NorCalCat
12-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Is yours an open bow? mine was also a heavy lay up, when I ran that boat it was in vegas heat, like 120 at the lake
ya, closed bow. There is a pic my signature.

Force This
12-05-2006, 01:57 PM
But I will say this about your boat, It looks bitch'n an you keep it very
well detailed[ probley in the anal category] in fact I tryed to buy your boat from brad while it was setting in the show room.
Thank you!!

NOTALENT
12-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Any idea what a 26ft Force with the 496HO would run?? Speedwise....

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 02:10 PM
ya, closed bow. There is a pic my signature.
force said that the open bow runs about 5mph slower

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I would say about 75

unleashed
12-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Hey Deano,
you still got your force? I seen it at force when I was there last summer,
that boat was bad a$$
Yes I still have it. Put it up for sale for a couple of months...nothing but tire kickers...decided to keep it. Still runs over 120 on any given day and is a solid freaking boat! My only concern now is I didnt winterize it and its sitting in storage in havi....has it gotten below freezing there at all??
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/249J8.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/510/249s5.jpg
Deano

dicudmore
12-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Yes I still have it. Put it up for sale for a couple of months...nothing but tire kickers...decided to keep it. Still runs over 120 on any given day and is a solid freaking boat! My only concern now is I didnt winterize it and its sitting in storage in havi....has it gotten below freezing there at all??
Deano
Not to my knowledge--I've heard 37 but not freezing yet

dicudmore
12-05-2006, 02:47 PM
MAYBE 70 would be my guess...There is one I see at Havasu often with a Force ~650HP and he says it runs low 80's....
Watch one of 'em run--they run real wet...

Kachina26
12-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Not to my knowledge--I've heard 37 but not freezing yet
Phebus would disagree. Nice no show by the way :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1753DSCN1878.JPG

Havasu_Dreamin
12-05-2006, 02:50 PM
My only concern now is I didnt winterize it and its sitting in storage in havi....has it gotten below freezing there at all??
I would think it would be ok in a storage unit unless it got down into the 20''s outside. But WTF do I know, I'm just a dumb computer geek. :crossx:

Throttle
12-05-2006, 03:09 PM
I have heard more good things than bad...

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 03:31 PM
I have heard more good things than bad...
would that be , life in general? or an answer to a post?

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Deano
defantly a bad ass boat, checked it out when they were work'n on the stereo

dicudmore
12-05-2006, 03:38 PM
I was thinking he meant Force boats :wink:

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 03:57 PM
I was thinking he meant Force boats :wink:
Oh yeah, someone asked about Force boats LOL,
hey Dan,
my boat is finally done! they are running it at elsinore tomorrow!
one of the holdups was the trailer company went out of business,
sounds like it was the same one Howard's was using. that and the guy building
the long tube, big tube, equal lenght,pollished stainless, double wall headers.
[dam that was a long discription] just got done today. was going to have it delivered to havasu, but, I don't know. after hearing last weekends chill report
Might just bring it to Vegas and run it at mead???

Sandbar Mike
12-05-2006, 04:09 PM
hey Dan,
[dam that was a long discription] just got done today. was going to have it delivered to havasu, but, I don't know. after hearing last weekends chill report
For the longest time Force only used Extreme Trailers, Are they using someone else? I would hope not, Extreme is the only way to go.

Force This
12-05-2006, 04:12 PM
They used Intertech and now Zieman I believe

2forcefull
12-05-2006, 04:13 PM
Btw, you sure know alot about my situation, I hope I didn't offend your company in anyway 2forceful,
Dam I'm getting old,lol
I just caught that!!!
well I better explain be fore the rumors start,
What happened was, I bought a 29 canopy, and like you I paid for it ,but, unlike you I held the money and payed as it was built so everytime I was in cal I stopped buy to check on the boat, well, one monday I call ronnie and he says that the boat was done and that they were tak'n it elsinore at 2 to run it and dial the carb. so I hopped in my motorhome and went down there,well by the next sunday after spending everyday for a week camped there, I knew everything about everybody and every boat. I don't own any part of Force Offshore

Force This
12-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Btw, you sure know alot about my situation, I hope I didn't offend your company in anyway 2forceful,
Dam I'm getting old,lol
I just caught that!!!
well I better explain be fore the rumors start,
What happened was, I bought a 29 canopy, and like you I paid for it ,but, unlike you I held the money and payed as it was built so everytime I was in cal I stopped buy to check on the boat, well, one monday I call ronnie and he says that the boat was done and that they were tak'n it elsinore at 2 to run it and dial the carb. so I hopped in my motorhome and went down there,well by the next sunday after spending everyday for a week camped there, I knew everything about everybody and every boat. I don't own any part of Force Offshore
Oic, well I'm sure you know as well as anyone that there is more to the story than Force told you. Its all good dude, I still love my boat.

unleashed
12-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Force boats do run wet...but are very solid and I have never felt unsafe in mine..I had a 29 before the 32. Not sure what is going on at Force at the moment. I know John and Nolan left and Ronnie is still there I believe. John was always very truthful with me when it came to my boat. Ronnie also seems like a standup guy. Talked with someone in Glamis that is getting the canopied 32....says its gonna be badass! Also took a look at there 38 v bottom canapied boat...another nice piece. Unfortunatly for them the market isnt the greatest at the moment..hope they can pull through! Its not easy being a boat company owner....alot of people buy boats and do no maintenance on them...then when something breaks expects it to be covered....personally I thinks its a tough biz to be in. Goodluck with your decision...my boat is badass and I love it!
Deano

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Force boats do run wet...but are very solid and I have never felt unsafe in mine..I had a 29 before the 32. Not sure what is going on at Force at the moment. I know John and Nolan left and Ronnie is still there I believe. John was always very truthful with me when it came to my boat. Ronnie also seems like a standup guy. Talked with someone in Glamis that is getting the canopied 32....says its gonna be badass! Also took a look at there 38 v bottom canapied boat...another nice piece. Unfortunatly for them the market isnt the greatest at the moment..hope they can pull through! Its not easy being a boat company owner....alot of people buy boats and do no maintenance on them...then when something breaks expects it to be covered....personally I thinks its a tough biz to be in. Goodluck with your decision...my boat is badass and I love it!
Deano
And did he mention is hauls ass

unleashed
12-05-2006, 05:51 PM
And did he mention is hauls ass
Thanks Kilr!
Deano

Throttle
12-05-2006, 07:37 PM
nice, lol!

wsuwrhr
12-05-2006, 10:26 PM
ronnie, is still building the motor for force
I know this is true FOR A FACT.
Brian

Force This
12-06-2006, 08:28 AM
I know this is true FOR A FACT.
Brian
But if I'm not mistaken, he is now his own sublet company, not doing them at Force. I was told he started his own deal.

Clean Freak
12-06-2006, 02:42 PM
nice boat

dicudmore
12-06-2006, 05:37 PM
hey Dan,
cool :D
Mine's on winter break for a while but I'll go run with ya anytime if you want some crew :cool:

Charley
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM
Deano, I'd keep it man... its a nice boat and it's perfect for what you do.

unleashed
12-07-2006, 12:34 PM
Deano, I'd keep it man... its a nice boat and it's perfect for what you do.
Thans...looks like Im keeping it. Lemme know about Taco Surf soon!
Deano

dumbandyoung
12-07-2006, 01:56 PM
Thans...looks like Im keeping it. Lemme know about Taco Surf soon!
Deano
taco surf is the sh!t.. i live right up the street!

98 Vector 21
12-07-2006, 06:54 PM
I also heard they run a little heavy....Whats a 26 Force going for with a 525?

NorCalCat
12-07-2006, 09:11 PM
I also heard they run a little heavy....Whats a 26 Force going for with a 525?
The may run heavey, but I am running a 540/700hp at 95 mph top, 87 mph anytime. Also find another cat built this well that leans inward in & out of turns. All about knowing how to trim'm.
I would guess it would run around $110k loaded. Blue is over priced. Go inhouse, Ronnie builds a tit's engine!

98 Vector 21
12-07-2006, 09:19 PM
95 is respectable....however can a 525 in that boat run 80+ ? for under 120k

FORCEINU
12-07-2006, 10:35 PM
I own 2004 29'Force Single engine 1000Hp. Running low 110MPH still dialing in haven't had time to play around yet. Blown A Drive But got new B_max Drive HT Haven't had a problem yet. :cool:

2forcefull
12-08-2006, 07:19 AM
brought the new Force home yesterday, Ronnie and Myself worked on finishing it up till 1:30 am [at force's shop] didn't get a chance to run it in the water yet, hope'n for a warm spell!!!!

Sandbar Mike
12-08-2006, 07:36 AM
brought the new Force home yesterday, Ronnie and Myself worked on finishing it up till 1:30 am [at force's shop] didn't get a chance to run it in the water yet, hope'n for a warm spell!!!!
2Force, Post some pic's of your new ride.

NorCalCat
12-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Ya 2forcefull, I would like to see a picture of your ride too.

dicudmore
12-08-2006, 11:33 PM
yeah what they said--and I want a ride :cool:

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 07:45 AM
:hammerhea

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 07:47 AM
:hammerhea

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 07:49 AM
:sleeping:

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 08:03 AM
The Idea in the begining was, I had a white dodge that I was going to have blue viper stripes painted on, and I was going with the Ilmore power, and painting the viper stripes on the boat to match. Well, before the boat was done I bought a black lifted dodge, and decided that the single Ilmore wasn't enough power! so ronnie from force say's he could build an 800+ pump gas single carb N/a, and I went that route, I'm still putting the blue viper stripes on. I fiqured out that I'm done with big stereo's and I'm putting a 200 watt in dash with four speakers that plays back ground music. you can never play big stereo's unless you are by your self, or trying to let everyone on the beach listen to hank williams sr, or ronnie milsap!!!

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 08:05 AM
If anyone can make the pics. bigger, that would sure be cool:mix:

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 08:09 AM
If anyones wandering why your boat slows down after you've had it for awhile, look at pic. three. that big pile of shiat came out of my last force and doesn't in clude the ice chest:cry:

CornWater
12-09-2006, 09:00 AM
Two questions.. How much for the step ladder with the bent upper rung, and how the hell did you pull the boat in forwards on the side of the house????:D
Nice boat, it looks really clean being all white...

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 09:19 AM
Two questions.. How much for the step ladder with the bent upper rung, and how the hell did you pull the boat in forwards on the side of the house????:D
Nice boat, it looks really clean being all white...
first, the ladders not for sell, I still want to fall off that focker a couple more times:hammerhea
second, with the dodge truck, the drive is about 90ft long from the gate, and 150[I think [ from the street

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 09:22 AM
the rear has [4] 36' long covered park'n stalls:)

NorCalCat
12-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Great looking boat. Was ths built for you or is this john or Brads old boat? ame colors. But I didn't see the name "Problem Child II" on the stern.
That is my plan on my next, is to go all white with a Sheby stripe. I like a silver stripe.

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 01:08 PM
Problem child was /is Johns boat. I think he still has it, not sure though

2forcefull
12-09-2006, 01:12 PM
I installed the bimini top today, I did it myself cause I like them low were they give you shade when you are cruis'n. plus I like the hooks on the inside of the boat.

98 Vector 21
12-09-2006, 03:20 PM
I still dont know what they sell for? 525/XR?

Da Twins
12-10-2006, 09:43 AM
try this one

98 Vector 21
12-10-2006, 10:24 AM
try this one
:confused: :confused:

Da Twins
12-10-2006, 11:20 AM
I can't believe what I just read, I'm a mechanic, I saw your motor
#1 the oil was black as tar, looked like it had never been changed
#2the gas in the boat smelled like varnish, even if it was 91 octain
when you put it in it had to be down to like 50.
#3 the motor was detonating so bad that it broke a valve, when the valve broke the motor never got shut off, it was hammered to death, ruined the
head and the cylinder
Brad had every reason not to warranty that motor
#1 never brought back for service, no oil changes, no valve adjustments
no timing adjustments, no one checked to see that anthing was right after the breakin
#2 the gas issue, you have to run good gas in a race motor period!
If you would have had a merc motor you would have voided the warranty
for the lack of maintenance
Brad is one of those guys that is too easy,
rather than fight with you, he gave you a new motor
then you take the boat out, run it , take it to another shop, they change the jets,[guess what you just voided your warranty again
by not taking it back to force, ]
but not only that, brad had just giv'n you a new motor
which he did not have to do, and you turn around and tell him that he owes you 500 or 600 for having the jets changed on a holley carb,
then to top it off you come on here and bad mouth him.
come on dude, you need to buy a row boat!
this is my 2nd force also,Da Twins is 1st 29' w/ twins
( Ilmor's )Ckeck it out at Havasu or L.A.boat show in
January.
I think is is best riged boat, Ken is in charge of riging
& does great job ( Ken riged my boat )
Parts & detail best bar none
See you at Havasu, Dan

2forcefull
12-10-2006, 12:02 PM
hey Dan,
They got your boat on the show room at force, look'n good!
I met you at force when they were finishing it up.
see you on the water
Steve [from vegas]

Sandbar Mike
12-11-2006, 08:02 AM
January.
See you at Havasu, Dan
I'VE GOT TO ASK, HOW DOES YOUR 29 RUN WITH WITH THE TWIN ILMORS? WHAT KIND OF NUMBERS ARE YOU SEEING?
I've been meaning to call Brad to find out how it turned out.

NorCalCat
12-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Problem child was /is Johns boat. I think he still has it, not sure though
Yes, I know. I was asking if that was John's boat I saw Force was selling his boat. I'll try to dig up the ad.

NorCalCat
12-11-2006, 01:08 PM
January.
See you at Havasu, Dan
Dan, great looking boat! I saw it in Hot Baot Magazine. It says north of 100 mph. What are the numbers? I agree, by the way! Kenny does a great job, and he is a REAL stand up guy at that! I understands the customer and of all the guys they have had in charge, he is the best they have.

2forcefull
12-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Yes, I know. I was asking if that was John's boat I saw Force was selling his boat. I'll try to dig up the ad.
Oh now I get it, candiee took the pictures of johns boat and used them for the boat trader add, and the ebay add, the add showed the name "problem child'' but that was not the boat you were buying, it was just to show what you could get. understand:confused:

2forcefull
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
January.
See you at Havasu, Dan
I did 95 with the gato boat, one 580

Kilrtoy
12-11-2006, 09:40 PM
I thoughht they could only fit SMALL BLOCKS in their 29
or at least that is what they told me

BoatFloating
12-11-2006, 09:53 PM
I thoughht they could only fit SMALL BLOCKS in their 29
or at least that is what they told me
I was thinking the same thing. Unless they made the boat a little wider. It must be tight in there. Pull motors to change outside spark plugs?

Kilrtoy
12-11-2006, 10:09 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Unless they made the boat a little wider. It must be tight in there. Pull motors to change outside spark plugs?
It was tight as hell with twin small blocks that would require some toling , hell a whole new bottom

2forcefull
12-12-2006, 05:29 AM
I still dont know what they sell for? 525/XR?
100K, thats what force said

Da Twins
12-12-2006, 05:32 AM
Ilmor's are small like small blocks, re did eng. area
fits nice.
ran boat only 105 @ 4800rpm breaking in.
installing stereo w/ DVD

2forcefull
12-12-2006, 05:33 AM
It was tight as hell with twin small blocks that would require some toling , hell a whole new bottom
they took out the first fire wall, lots of room in there !!!, it was tight on the deck hight more than width:hammerhea

2forcefull
12-12-2006, 05:38 AM
fits nice.
installing stereo w/ DVD
DAN,
I'm head'ed to force this morning, leav'n now should be there at 10, maybe we could go to breakfast again if you are going there, see-ya
DA TWINS !!!, COOL NAME:skull:

Sandbar Mike
12-12-2006, 07:55 AM
DA TWINS !!!, COOL NAME:skull:[/QUOTE] (Must Be Italian)
Da Twins,
Nice numbers 105 under 5K rpm Wow!
I'd like to see some pics of that ride. Would you have any you could share with us.

Kilrtoy
12-12-2006, 09:07 AM
fits nice.
installing stereo w/ DVD
Sorry dont buy that, they require the same amount of room as a BIG BLOCK and a little longer, Just lighter

NorCalCat
12-12-2006, 09:07 AM
fits nice.
installing stereo w/ DVD
Not fammilliar with the engines, what will they rev too? What are you expecting out of her for WOT? Shopping questions. Twins of beefey single... Might be time for a nother Force for me.

Sandbar Mike
12-12-2006, 02:51 PM
Sorry dont buy that, they require the same amount of room as a BIG BLOCK and a little longer, Just lighter
But I have herd they are smaller than the conventional 496ho's.

dumbandyoung
12-12-2006, 08:49 PM
oh.. since i started this never ending thread..:argue: ......thought id let everyone know ive pretty much made my decision..after talking to almost every boat builder i had in mind and checking out numerous boats in the last few days............ MAGIC!:hammerhea :hammerhea :supp:

dicudmore
12-12-2006, 11:20 PM
oh.. since i started this never ending thread..:argue: ......thought id let everyone know ive pretty much made my decision..after talking to almost every boat builder i had in mind and checking out numerous boats in the last few days............ MAGIC!:hammerhea :hammerhea :supp:
good luck with whatever you decide to do :D

Kilrtoy
12-12-2006, 11:27 PM
Thiscomestomindright about now
PUFF,PUFF PASS THE HERON, PUFF, PUFF, PASS THE HERON
BEST OF LUCK

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 05:55 AM
someone started this thread? what was it about?:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Da Twins
12-13-2006, 06:31 AM
DAN,
I'm head'ed to force this morning, leav'n now should be there at 10, maybe we could go to breakfast again if you are going there, see-ya
DA TWINS !!!, COOL NAME:skull:
Let me know when you are coming next time
( W I T H O U T M O N E Y )

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 06:50 AM
Thanks for breakfast, hey what did you think of the 32 canopy, bad as$ huh:cool:
how long you keep'n "Da Twins " boat?, I like you left overs. LOL

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 06:54 AM
"W I T H O U T M O N E Y " :idea: Good boat name,
kinda like "WHITE TRASH WITH EQUITY":idea:

Sandbar Mike
12-13-2006, 07:20 AM
Magic 28 is a good boat, I think with a 525 you'll even get mid 70's mph out of it.
Good Luck with your purchase, Check Reaper 1 on the boards here, he's got a nice Magic Cat for sale.

Reaper1
12-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Magic 28 is a good boat, I think with a 525 you'll even get mid 70's mph out of it.
Good Luck with your purchase, Check Reaper 1 on the boards here, he's got a nice Magic Cat for sale.
Mix Master Mike - Kevin's 28' with a 525 has run 82. Not a slow bottom like the Force 29. :supp:

Reaper1
12-13-2006, 08:00 AM
Thiscomestomindright about now
PUFF,PUFF PASS THE HERON, PUFF, PUFF, PASS THE HERON
BEST OF LUCK
Not everyone can afford to overpay for a DCB.:shift:

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Here's dans, "DA TWINS''
it's in the jan 07 powerboat mag

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 08:04 AM
Not everyone can afford to overpay for a DCB.:shift:
if you are talk'n about the magic, it's a 25 foot boat!!!! with a 3' swim step!!
puff, puff, give

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 08:06 AM
And from what i've learned, longer [4'] boats tend to run a tadd slower
puff, puff, give

Reaper1
12-13-2006, 08:18 AM
Quit trying to pass me that stress.
I only burn the chronic.:coffeycup :p :cool:

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 08:23 AM
REAPER,
you have one cool as$ boat and I was look'n at buy'n it before I decided to go with a new'r one,
the thing I liked on it was the closed bow, not a good havasu seller!
I sold 6 of my boats on E-bay, usally on the first try!!! lots of people on the other side of the rockies that like closed bows and have $$$$$$$$!!!
puff, puff, give
later,:skull:

Reaper1
12-13-2006, 08:39 AM
Yeah, It's funny. Every single person who has looked at the boat says the same thing. "I'm kind of looking for an open bow" Personally, I like the closed, open bow reminds me of a family run a bout. Maybe I should try the ebay thing.:idea:
Thanks
puff.........cough, cough, aaaahhk koof, ljljojloeu........................ I Said God Damn!

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah, It's funny. Every single person who has looked at the boat says the same thing. "I'm kind of looking for an open bow" Personally, I like the closed, open bow reminds me of a family run a bout. Maybe I should try the ebay thing.:idea:
Thanks
puff.........cough, cough, aaaahhk koof, ljljojloeu........................ I Said God Damn!
Man, U F'n up the rotation!!!
closed bow = hi performance
open bow= pleasure boat [run about]
I put my open bow force up for sale and
99% of the people said " I'd buy it but don't want an open bow
the other 1% said hey didn't I see that at havasu, I'd buy it but
don't have that much money!!!

Reaper1
12-13-2006, 03:18 PM
LOL!
Well, hopefully she sells.
Nice boat by the way! Keep us posted on the numbers.:skull:

Da Twins
12-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Here's dans, "DA TWINS''
it's in the jan 07 powerboat mag
Thanks don't know how to add picture's

Sandbar Mike
12-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Mix Master Mike - Kevin's 28' with a 525 has run 82. Not a slow bottom like the Force 29. :supp:
I knew you would catch that mid 70's dig, LMAO.:) :D

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Thanks don't know how to add picture's
yeah ,but you do know how to pick up the check at breakfest:confused:
can't believe I forgot my wallet:hammerhea

dumbandyoung
12-13-2006, 06:33 PM
hahahaaha

2forcefull
12-13-2006, 06:38 PM
hahahaaha
:confused: :confused: let me guess, you're try'n to act like you own a boat just to see if you like the idea?????:hammerhea

Bullhead Bully
12-13-2006, 08:56 PM
The Force is a very sticky hull and needs about 150 to 200 hp more than a 26 or 27 daytona to acomplish the same speeds . Just read some of the Powerboat tests with equal HP. Also it rides much harder due to its shallow approach angle in the tunnels . My brother and I had 2 29' Boats for 6 months. 800 hp open bow 85mph, 800hp closed bow 92mph . Very solid hull. Good luck

Kilrtoy
12-13-2006, 09:30 PM
The Force is a very sticky hull and needs about 150 to 200 hp more than a 26 or 27 daytona to acomplish the same speeds . Just read some of the Powerboat tests with equal HP. Also it rides much harder due to its shallow approach angle in the tunnels . My brother and I had 2 29' Boats for 6 months. 800 hp open bow 85mph, 800hp closed bow 92mph . Very solid hull. Good luck
That is 20MPH slower than the forementioned:supp:

2forcefull
12-14-2006, 02:54 AM
. My brother and I had 2 29' Boats for 6 months. 800 hp open bow 85mph, 800hp closed bow 92mph . Very solid hull. Good luck[/QUOTE]
I had the same thing, or close, only I wouldn't let my brother have one of my boats, hence the name 2 force [boats] full [garage]= 572/ 725 hp 29' open bow, best of 83mph/gps speedo and hand held.
580 /775hp,closed bow canopy, best of 95mph, gps.
third force, have not run full throttle with this boat, In fact I've only ran the motor on the trailer in the lake [no boat numbers] 598/825hp[actual dyno was 823] I'm going to guess with 50 more hp that it should do 95mph or more????
I'm sold on the force for the solid ,safe , easy cruise ride at 70mph,
in the same ruffwater I road in a 26 daytona and a 28 majic, very ruff at 65 mph, and felt that as hard as it was hit'n it would do damage to the hull,
of the three boats, my force got on plane at least 10 times faster, and was gone before either got on plane,
I havn't road in a 26 force, which would compare to a 26 daytona and a 28 magic, all three are 25-26' boats, but I would say the 26 force's ride would not compare to the 29' force:confused:

2forcefull
12-14-2006, 03:15 AM
so, are you runn'n the 22 daytona? I talked to a guy at mead last year with a new blue silver and white 25' daytona, 496 ho [I think his name was Nick, bought a house trailer at mead} that boat was sick!, lot's of usable room for a 25' boat. good to see boat makers going back to the old school where they make boats that the botton works good, 22 hallet, 22 howard, 22 shieatah(WTF, spelling???)

2forcefull
12-14-2006, 03:25 AM
I think the best boat for the money is the one that the guy paying likes,
My advise to some one with out a boat is to do your home work,
don't worry about which one is 5 or 10 grand more or less right now, ride in every brand, figure out the size and speed you will be happy with, I've heard more than one guy say, I bought it with a 496, too slow for me but next year I'm going to put a blower on it, don't do it , just wait till next year and buy the bigger motor, you'll be money ahead!!

Da Twins
12-14-2006, 06:15 AM
I do not know about (sticky)
when u read power boat look at wieght of boat
Eliminator always lays up boat 1500lb or more
to get top speed
i do not want top speed only want safety also

Bullhead Bully
12-14-2006, 08:06 AM
Yes I have the 22', and you are right nothing planes like the 29' because of the shallow tunnels . But in the rough my new 22' will out ride it. If all you want is 70s your good . I dont care about weight I just go carbon kevlar lay up , stronger and lighter.:)

dumbandyoung
12-14-2006, 02:25 PM
:confused: :confused: let me guess, you're try'n to act like you own a boat just to see if you like the idea?????:hammerhea
damn everyone loves too talk shit . then i laugh at something funny and someone gets sad?? i dont get it??
yes i own a boat.. i have a 19ft omega jet. powered by a blown 454 ls6... have a few jet skis too.
i also own a house up at the river in willow valley. (just a little north of topac....if your not familiar ).. gee ...and the funny thing is im also only 20 years old.. WOW!... in my response"hahahaa".. i made that comment because when i called force to talked to a guy about their product all they did was trash talk other builders.. which i find very unprofessional..thats why i wont buy from them .. but thanks for your smart ass remark.. i got a laugh out of it.!!

2forcefull
12-14-2006, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=dumbandyoung;2295344]damn everyone loves too talk shit .
Dam dude don't go get'n all defensive and mad :hammerhea
you're just susposed to talk shit back, nothing personal son,
your doing good, take your time and personaly check out each boat,
hell if you are in vegas look me up and I'll take you out in my force
peace, Steve

dumbandyoung
12-14-2006, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=dumbandyoung;2295344]damn everyone loves too talk shit .
Dam dude don't go get'n all defensive and mad :hammerhea
you're just susposed to talk shit back, nothing personal son,
your doing good, take your time and personaly check out each boat,
hell if you are in vegas look me up and I'll take you out in my force
peace, Steve
haha
ya sorry..i just had a few drinks at a xmas lunch.. kinda in that not takin shit attitude haha.
oh and by the way ronnie milsap is the shit....
you had mentioned bumpin him in your boat before.:shift: :shift:
you have a nice boat... good job!

dumbandyoung
12-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Yes I have the 22', and you are right nothing planes like the 29' because of the shallow tunnels . But in the rough my new 22' will out ride it. If all you want is 70s your good . I dont care about weight I just go carbon kevlar lay up , stronger and lighter.:)
sooo..how cold is it in bulhhead?

2forcefull
12-14-2006, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=2forcefull;2295391]
haha
ya sorry..i just had a few drinks at a xmas lunch.. kinda in that not takin shit attitude haha.
oh and by the way ronnie milsap is the shit....
you had mentioned bumpin him in your boat before.:shift: :shift:
you have a nice boat... good job!
I hear ya, thats why I had to quit drink'n:hammerhea after I had a couple drinks I wanted to start kick'n ass, didn't allways work so good:hammerhea
happy holidays to you and yours,
SMOKEE MOUNTIAN RAIN KEEPS ON FALL'N:cool:

dumbandyoung
12-14-2006, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=dumbandyoung;2295427]
I hear ya, thats why I had to quit drink'n:hammerhea after I had a couple drinks I wanted to start kick'n ass, didn't allways work so good:hammerhea
happy holidays to you and yours,
SMOKEE MOUNTIAN RAIN KEEPS ON FALL'N:cool:
LOST IN THE FIFTIES TONIGHT!:shift:
...hank sr.. is great too.. you might hear conway twitty or dwight yoakum from my boat..haha.. its funny that dwight will hit so hard from the subs .. i love it

2forcefull
12-16-2006, 07:15 AM
the 26 force will run as fast as the 29'8'' with 150-200hp less:confused:

2forcefull
12-16-2006, 09:06 AM
got any pics of your boat, how many have they made? I need to get something shorter I'm over the limit when I tow with the motorhome!

BADBLOWN572
12-16-2006, 11:59 AM
The 29 Force is definitely a slower riding boat than many of the other manufacturers boats. It has a tendancy to ride very wet. If you compare power to speed ratios of the Force vs. many other manufacturers, you would see that the Force is slower.
The bottom of the Force is not setup for top end numbers (Neither is the Carrera). It is designed to be a very good overall boat. In the Force, a lot of the weight is pushed up farther towards the front than other manufacturers. Their cocpit has a lot of room in it, but it pushes weight towards the nose. This is one reason why it runs slower than other manufacturers. To run fast, you want most of the weight in the tail. Not the nose. The boats are laid up heavy and plow through the water. The advantage is that they ride much more stable than most other manufacturers.
It is probably going to take around 1K h.p. to get a standard Force 29 to hit 100mph. Many other manufactuers boats it would take 900. Now if you lighten up the boat, it would be faster. Look at HTM. For me, i would rather turn up the boost and put out a little more power than to get something flighty or unstable. Just my .02

2forcefull
12-16-2006, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=BADBLOWN572;2298035]The 29 Force is definitely a slower riding boat than many of the other manufacturers boats. It has a tendancy to ride very wet. If you compare power to speed ratios of the Force vs. many other manufacturers, you would see that the Force is slower.
The bottom of the Force is not setup for top end numbers (Neither is the Carrera). It is designed to be a very good overall boat. In the Force, a lot of the weight is pushed up farther towards the front than other manufacturers. Their cocpit has a lot of room in it, but it pushes weight towards the nose. This is one reason why it runs slower than other manufacturers. To run fast, you want most of the weight in the tail. Not the nose. The boats are laid up heavy and plow through the water. The advantage is that they ride much more stable than most other manufacturers.
It is probably going to take around 1K h.p. to get a standard Force 29 to hit 100mph. Many other manufactuers boats it would take 900. Now if you lighten up the boat, it would be faster. Look at HTM. For me, i would rather turn up the boost and put out a little more power than to get something flighty or unstable. Just my .02[/QUOT
My last force seem to run just as you say, ran wet and seemed to run nose heavy, ran about 87-88 with 750 hp. I got under the deck took the two big
bass speakers out, then I took the furniture out, two love seats and two big cooler boxes, next I went to wall mart and got a plastic container and put all the rest of the stuff in there and put it under the hatch I put the big anchor in the drive way, after that it would get loose about 65 and pull hard to the 90s it ran any day at 92 and a best of 95(wife said 94 on her speedo)

Bullhead Bully
12-16-2006, 05:55 PM
I have the first 22 number 4 is in the mold . I have many pics , I can email them

2forcefull
12-16-2006, 07:50 PM
I have the first 22 number 4 is in the mold . I have many pics , I can email them
ssdd4007@earthlink.net
thanks,
steve

Charley
12-17-2006, 02:27 AM
I saw the 22 daytona running up by my house about a month ago... looked absolutely awesome running and dead flat! Nice boat!

HavasuSelect
12-20-2006, 11:35 PM
That 22 is a killer boat. Congrats!

Da Twins
12-22-2006, 06:18 AM
ssdd4007@earthlink.net
thanks,
steve
Happy Holidays to everybody
summer is almost here
see everyone at Havasu

2forcefull
12-22-2006, 06:48 AM
Happy Holidays to everybody
summer is almost here
see everyone at Havasu
Same to you!!!:cool:

Mrs.Killer
12-23-2006, 08:35 PM
Just saw the article in powerboat, They do put twin vipers in their 29 now...

Da Twins
12-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Just saw the article in powerboat, They do put twin vipers in their 29 now...
1st one runs great & i think looks great
w/ be back in Havasu mid April
come have a beer , Happy Holidays
Dan

dumbandyoung
12-28-2006, 08:19 PM
.. hows the boat.. have you had it out lately.. #'s?

2forcefull
12-29-2006, 01:46 AM
been going to the dunes, too frick'n cold here

dumbandyoung
12-29-2006, 10:16 AM
you going out this weekend?.. i was gonna go to glamis.. but i gotta work:cry:

2forcefull
12-29-2006, 04:22 PM
you going out this weekend?.. i was gonna go to glamis.. but i gotta work:cry:
yep!

2forcefull
01-06-2007, 05:31 PM
.. hows the boat.. have you had it out lately.. #'s?
force took my boat out this morn'n it ran 93 gps on glass water.

dumbandyoung
01-06-2007, 05:47 PM
wonder if you'll get a little more in light chop. what do you think? :hammer2:

2forcefull
01-07-2007, 03:56 PM
wonder if you'll get a little more in light chop. what do you think? :hammer2:
For sure!!!, going to pick it up tuesday, maybe run it with a 30pitch on mead

Da Twins
01-08-2007, 06:23 AM
For sure!!!, going to pick it up tuesday, maybe run it with a 30pitch on mead
i will be there tuesday ham & eggs
bring $$$$$$$

2forcefull
01-08-2007, 08:31 AM
you're on, you better show up, are you going to stay with 30p props?

Da Twins
01-08-2007, 03:49 PM
you're on, you better show up, are you going to stay with 30p props?
Steve
going to try 6 blade
I picked up a nice 32 ford w/ small block
w/ bring some pictures
later

2forcefull
01-10-2007, 07:17 PM
went to mead today ran 94 @6000rpms on the rev limit
bought a 30p gonna try tomorrow if it not to cold

dumbandyoung
01-10-2007, 07:46 PM
wow!
how were the conditions? how does the boat ride?

jammin
01-10-2007, 08:29 PM
105 mph @4800
O K Da Twins, what's to gear ratio of your drive and the pitch of your prop. This sounds a little off.

2forcefull
01-11-2007, 06:07 AM
wow!
how were the conditions? how does the boat ride?
the lake was glass! never really got loose.
it rode bitch'n , but all boats ride bitch'n in the glass water

98 Vector 21
01-19-2007, 12:49 PM
What prop where you running at 94 @6000?

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 01:33 PM
What prop where you running at 94 @6000?
28p 4 blade,

Havasu1986
01-19-2007, 02:20 PM
And today its 4 sale in the spam section.:(

Force This
01-19-2007, 03:14 PM
LOL, nice

dumbandyoung
01-19-2007, 03:26 PM
wow.. is this thread coming back to life?:)

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 04:12 PM
LOL, nice
hows your boat running? speed

Force This
01-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Its running good, I'm at the same speed as before which was 93 in light chop.

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 05:39 PM
wana trade up to a 29 canopy?

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 05:41 PM
wow.. is this thread coming back to life?:)
man I keep look'n at them tits think'n ones gonna pop out

Force This
01-19-2007, 05:47 PM
wana trade up to a 29 canopy?
Why do you want out of your Force? You just got it? Not liking the 29 single? I am more interested in an F29 with twins

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 05:53 PM
Why do you want out of your Force? You just got it? Not liking the 29 single? I am more interested in an F29 with twins
too big and tooo fast, at 95 there is no feel of speed. too smooth and with the canopys no wind

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 05:55 PM
I didn't know you had a quarter million to spend, thought you would want to step up a little

Force This
01-19-2007, 06:03 PM
too big and tooo fast, at 95 there is no feel of speed. too smooth and with the canopys no wind
I didn't know you had a quarter million to spend, thought you would want to step up a little
I think that 95 is fairly comfortable in a 29, but if you feel uncomfortable at that speed I think your making a wise choice.
I didn't know that you were my financial advisor for one, and two, the 29 Force is not that big of a step from what I have now. Although I do really like your boat, nice job on it.

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 06:11 PM
I think that 95 is fairly comfortable in a 29, but if you feel uncomfortable at that speed I think your making a wise choice.
I didn't know that you were my financial advisor for one, and two, the 29 Force is not that big of a step from what I have now. Although I do really like your boat, nice job on it.
I agree, not that big of a step,

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 06:13 PM
lets take them out and compare

Force This
01-19-2007, 06:14 PM
lets take them out and compare
Alright

2forcefull
01-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Alright
you going to havasu this weekend?

Force This
01-20-2007, 09:33 AM
Nope, supercross this weekend, not for a couple of weeks probably

dumbandyoung
01-20-2007, 03:26 PM
2forcefull, why dont you grab blownhowards cat? that should get you some wind.

2forcefull
01-20-2007, 05:31 PM
went out to mead today, really nice out.
was haul'n as$ thru the narrows,about 80
not a boat in sight, up ahead I seen 4 segals
fly,n real close to the water, I stayed to the left
as far as I could to make sure I didn't hit one.
then as I got closer, Holy Foc!!!! it was two
guys in kayak's and the only thing you could see
with their blue parkas was the white ends of their oars:2purples: :2purples:
OH MaGOO, You done it again!!!!

Da Twins
01-21-2007, 07:54 AM
man I keep look'n at them tits think'n ones gonna pop out
oh crap you telling me that one or the other is not
i thing one is , still going to watch

dumbandyoung
01-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Hey instead of buying a new boat, maybe you should invest in glassses:D

2forcefull
01-21-2007, 04:48 PM
I'd like to have this boat!!! But after saturday in the 29, I think I'm getting more used to the canopys

Force This
01-21-2007, 08:57 PM
I'd like to have this boat!!! But after saturday in the 29, I think I'm getting more used to the canopys
Wow, two near misses at over 80mph within a couple of weeks of one another? Maybe the canopys are distorting your vision.

dumbandyoung
01-21-2007, 09:09 PM
or age?

2forcefull
01-22-2007, 06:29 AM
or age?
HEY NOW:boxingguy !!!
I'll admit I'm not as good as I once was,
But, I'm as good ONCE as I ever was:cool:
I think I can see allright, it's the stupid focs
that pull out in front of you , or the idots out in the middle of the lake on a windy day in a dark colored skif,
kinda like go'n to the sand bar, every one allways stays to the right
to pass, then her comes some idot that wants to stay to the left

Procraftkev
01-22-2007, 06:47 AM
Whens the next time you guys are going out,We may make the trip and hang with the force guys!!!

2forcefull
01-22-2007, 07:39 AM
Whens the next time you guys are going out,We may make the trip and hang with the force guys!!!
I've been go'n out to mead, a force get together sounds good,
watcha got in mind?

Procraftkev
01-22-2007, 08:07 AM
I've been go'n out to mead, a force get together sounds good,
watcha got in mind?Were talking about going out first part of feb for that fireworks deal.Get into town on friday noon.

2forcefull
01-22-2007, 08:46 AM
whats the spec. on your boat, motor size, speed , prop size

Procraftkev
01-22-2007, 09:13 AM
whats the spec. on your boat, motor size, speed , prop size2002 26ft 540 merlin not force built 87mph 28 pitch not the fastest boat but we have alot of fun with it!!:cool:

dumbandyoung
01-22-2007, 10:22 AM
2forcefull, im just messing with you. how bout we go on the water later this week....You drive, and ill aim. Well have those dumb asses of the water in no time!:D

2forcefull
01-22-2007, 11:37 AM
2002 26ft 540 merlin not force built 87mph 28 pitch not the fastest boat but we have alot of fun with it!!:cool:
what RPM? Labbed prop? 4 blade?
I have a labbed 28 w/ some of the bade removed,
and a labbed 28 full blade, let me know when you come to
mead and I'll let you try them if you want,
I detail my boat after every time out
the 29 needs a ladder for me to whipe it down!
makes me wish it was smaller

2forcefull
01-22-2007, 11:39 AM
2forcefull, im just messing with you. how bout we go on the water later this week....You drive, and ill aim. Well have those dumb asses of the water in no time!:D
same here on the ball bust'n, i'll go to mead any day,
with the canopys / no wind chill, come on over and we'll go

2forcefull
01-24-2007, 06:35 PM
well who's going to the lake????

Da Twins
01-26-2007, 05:45 AM
well who's going to the lake????
some of us have JOBS, some of us don't like cold
see you in April.
are you coming down for boat show?

2forcefull
01-26-2007, 07:23 AM
Quit sit'n in the truck watch'n your guys work with the heater blast'n, maybe you'll get used to the cold more. gonna try to run down there!!!
what day you going?

dumbandyoung
01-26-2007, 11:00 AM
same here on the ball bust'n, i'll go to mead any day,
with the canopys / no wind chill, come on over and we'll go
:D

dumbandyoung
01-26-2007, 11:05 AM
huh?

2forcefull
02-14-2007, 06:06 AM
is anything happening with the feb force hang-out?

dicudmore
06-13-2007, 09:46 PM
here you go worm, they were great untill you could'nt aford a new boat now you bad mouth them?????
if I didn't know better...I would think 2forcefull is upset with norcalcat in some way??

NorCalCat
06-18-2007, 04:20 PM
worm!!!!
Man, you really are an assclown! You are worse than a woman, give it up!

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 07:16 AM
good luck with your cancer,

Dave C
06-21-2007, 07:53 AM
:mad: nice!!... that was a f-ing low blow.... what a dick!!!:mad:
no one's saying you can't talk trash but that was a scum-bag vitriolic thing to say..
good luck with your cancer,

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 07:58 AM
Oh well, he says he has cancer and I'm wish'n him the best of luck
and a speedy recovery. sorry if that offends you.
hope you get well also

wsuwrhr
06-21-2007, 08:01 AM
But if I'm not mistaken, he is now his own sublet company, not doing them at Force. I was told he started his own deal.
Fact not fiction.

Dave C
06-21-2007, 08:02 AM
Oh I am sure that's what you meant :rolleyes: You're a class act!!
Oh well, he says he has cancer and I'm wish'n him the best of luck
and a speedy recovery. sorry if that offends you.
Saracasm (n) - Irony, mockery, scorn.

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Oh I am sure that's what you meant :rolleyes: You're a class act!!
Saracasm (n) - Irony, mockery, scorn.
thats exact what I ment, I talked to eric yesterday and he said he has cancer and has been getting kemo, kemo is half medicine and half luck,
I wish him all the luck in the world and a speedy recovery

Dave C
06-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh well if you say so.
seemed like interesting timing for a comment like that after you two have been fighting for the last month.
thats exact what I ment, I talked to eric yesterday and he said he has cancer and has been getting kemo, kemo is half medicine and half luck,

NorCalCat
06-21-2007, 09:41 AM
Steve, there is no sincerity in anything you have to say. You should just drop it.
Dave, I am getting better, thank!

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Oh well if you say so.
seemed like interesting timing for a comment like that after you two have been fighting for the last month.
Yes, i understand the drift,
I have, had ,personal issues with the man
most of which were resolved with the phone conversation I had with him
yesterday, durring that conversation he informed me that he has cancer,
I have lost family members to cancer, It's a horrible thing.
so truly truly I say, Best of luck Eric and may God help you through this.
And truly no hard feelings here Dave, I know where you were comming from

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Steve, there is no sincerity in anything you have to say. You should just drop it.
Dave, I am getting better, thank!
here you go again.

2forcefull
06-21-2007, 10:23 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1016arguing_on_the_internet.jpg
so you are mak'n fun of retarded people that are just play'n the hand that god has delt them, and at the same time wanting pitty from everyone cause of the hand you were dealt, how can man make you happy, god can't even make you happy

2forcefull
08-16-2007, 09:53 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1016arguing_on_the_internet.jpg
I see your lemons back up for sell

2forcefull
08-21-2007, 07:49 PM
Just my $.02
is this the testomony you are going to use in your court case

BoatFloating
08-21-2007, 10:07 PM
is this the testomony you are going to use in your court case
Dude seriously let it go..... You are bringing sh*t up from June..... Go boat or something....Is things that boring in Cats, Tunnels and Rhinos?????

2forcefull
08-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Dude seriously let it go..... You are bringing sh*t up from June..... Go boat or something....Is things that boring in Cats, Tunnels and Rhinos?????
thats easy for you to say, you're not getting drug in to court
this jack ass filed a suit that he will never win,

2forcefull
08-22-2007, 02:01 AM
the thing is on 12/05/06 eric was all happy with force,
said how good they were.
read post #49
then when they wouldn't give him what he wanted
for trade in he started slandering force and try'n
to extort a boat from force,
he served a law suit yesterday that is frivolous,
it involves me, and my time.
the fact of the case is, eric is a crook

DCBDaytona
08-22-2007, 05:58 AM
said how good they were.
read post #49
Give it up...I still don't understand where you're trying to go with this.

2forcefull
08-22-2007, 06:48 AM
you act like I'm the one doing the law suit!!!
there is a reason

2forcefull
08-22-2007, 06:54 AM
thats what I'm say'n, If you read the post he made 3 years ago
all was good, in fact all was good till eric desided he wanted a new boat
he wanted to trade straight across for my 07 canopy, thats how good
he thought his boat was

NorCalCat
08-22-2007, 01:14 PM
said how good they were.
read post #49
Steve,
How does this involve you one bit. Are you a owner of Force Offshore? And yes Brad was served yesterday. He had 6 chances to fix the boat and I gave up on him. I don't see the issue. Go back in your hole, you are not that important to be drug into this case. To all on here, I am sorry you have to read all this garbage.