PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Pixilateds

Wizard29
12-04-2006, 11:04 AM
I understand you run a quality body shop and *may* be inclined to be kind on pricing for ***boat members.
I have a pro-street/show 1970 Monte Carlo that will be a candidate for a repaint in the future. The paint on it is good now with the exception of a couple of rust bubbles, but I'd like to have it changed from pearl white to a candy apple red. I'll spare any additional details for now.
Anyway, this would need to be a show quality paint job with some minor body work and possibly some graphics on the side. Any ballpark idea on a cost? PM me if you don't want to post it here or post some contact info and I'll contact you. Thanks.

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 11:07 AM
PM Tina. I don't think Geza spends any time on HOt Boat. Make sure to ask about the girl in the office. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 11:49 AM
I understand you run a quality body shop and *may* be inclined to be kind on pricing for ***boat members.
I have a pro-street/show 1970 Monte Carlo that will be a candidate for a repaint in the future. The paint on it is good now with the exception of a couple of rust bubbles, but I'd like to have it changed from pearl white to a candy apple red. I'll spare any additional details for now.
Anyway, this would need to be a show quality paint job with some minor body work and possibly some graphics on the side. Any ballpark idea on a cost? PM me if you don't want to post it here or post some contact info and I'll contact you. Thanks.
:rollside: Pm sent sweetie!

pixilatedpussy
12-04-2006, 11:49 AM
PM Tina. I don't think Geza spends any time on HOt Boat. Make sure to ask about the girl in the office. :crossx:
Why thankyou hunny!!! :220v: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-04-2006, 12:18 PM
Why thankyou hunny!!! :220v: :rollside:
How'd you know I meant you? :D