PDA

View Full Version : Democrats - The party of Adolf

Seadog
12-19-2005, 07:06 AM
I have always been repelled by the Liberal Democrats goose stepping ways. Like the nazis, they will forgive rape, theft, debauchery, manslaughter and other crimes for a hero of the party. Now I have found that the party members are organizing a coup against Joe Lieberman because they claim that his support of the President on Iraq is traitorous. They stated that he is supporting the 'enemy' and must go.
The ideal of being more concerned that someone agrees with the opposing party, than whether or not they are right, or have the right to follow their beliefs. That the Democrats would rather make sure that our troops fail in their mission than support the President. That their political agenda is more important than our safety and security. I can only hope that the Democrats suffer a complete defeat in all the upcoming elections and that another party takes their place.

HighRoller
12-19-2005, 08:24 AM
It's no big secret that Democrats put party before country. That's the "new" Democrat party, the "Moveon.org/Code Pink" Democrat party. Anyone who dares espouse even a middle of the road viewpoint will be dealt with swiftly and severely.
Actually, the modern Democrat party and Hitler both share one common thought process: Fascism. Even though they claim to be proponents of free speech, have you ever seen the demagoguery they will engage in to destroy those who disagree with their ideology? They believe in free speech, as long as you agree with them. If not, you must be silenced at all costs.
Lieberman really disappointed me when he renounced his beliefs to get on the 2004 ticket. He sold his soul to the Dems in exchange for power and this is what he's getting in return. Maybe he'll wise up and become an independant or Republican.

Steve 1
12-19-2005, 09:09 AM
The DemocRats are Nazis only instead of Jews it’s the successful Whites this time!
BTW the VERY same people who shed blood in the Wars and Built this country.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-19-2005, 09:34 AM
The DemocRats are Nazis only instead of Jews it’s the successful Whites this time!
And there were plenty of non-whites who shed blood as well.

canuck1
12-19-2005, 09:47 AM
WHITE POWER
Stevey you don't play the victim very well

Steve 1
12-19-2005, 10:08 AM
WHITE POWER
Stevey you don't play the victim very well
Go screw yourself Imbecile..

Forkin' Crazy
12-19-2005, 11:32 AM
And there were plenty of non-whites who shed blood as well.
I didn't see anywhere where he said they did not.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-19-2005, 12:17 PM
I didn't see anywhere where he said they did not.
It was implied in his comment. If you can't see it, well, what can I say?

Steve 1
12-19-2005, 12:20 PM
I never meant it the way you READ IT!!

Steve 1
12-19-2005, 12:26 PM
Too continue Rats like Charlie “Chew Bacca” Rangel In divisive Nazi like Framacation that we have not contributed to this country militarily or too often imply it.

Old Texan
12-19-2005, 12:42 PM
During WWII tokoyo Rose was trained in psychological methods to break the Allied troops morale. According to our analysts of her methods there were 3 key points she focused on:
1- The American President lies to you
2- You can't win this war
3- Big Corporations greed and profit are why you at war
Sound familiar

Steve 1
12-19-2005, 01:24 PM
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/0696313.jpg

Seadog
12-19-2005, 02:26 PM
My only regret is that as easy as it is to see the similarities between Adolf's tactics and the Democratic party, a large number of people granted the right to vote, cannot see the forest for the trees. A guest editorial in the paper yesterday called the war unjust and wanted the U.S. to stop making war. Gee, that is exactly what Al Queda and Saddam Hussein wanted.

Forkin' Crazy
12-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Not much I guess... so... just how deep is your head in the sand? :rolleyes:

Forkin' Crazy
12-19-2005, 02:33 PM
Implied my ass... if I said that I love white women, does that also imply that I hate all not-whites? NO IT DOESN'T!!!
If you haven't noticed, the white male is the one being discriminated against more and more... but you need to get that head out of the sand to SEE THAT!!!! :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-19-2005, 02:49 PM
Facism comes from a reactionary movement, which on the conservative-liberal line, is all the way to the right side of conservativism. I learned that in high school. One can compare it to the Patriot Act. It is a reactionary move that the government can use to target certain individuals, much like the Nazis did to the Jews and Gypsies.
One can see fascist tendencies in both parties. You guys taking turns calling each others "nazi" sounds like:
"I'm not a Nazi, you are!"
"No I'm not, YOU are!!"
"No I'm not, YOU ARE!!" and so on.
(Just thought I'd mosey down here and give you gentlemen some fresh blood)

Seadog
12-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Fascism, Communism, racism and any other radical ism are all based on the theory that a select few are the only ones who can lead the public to the one true light. For this leadership, they are entitled to special priveledges and exemptions.
I have little enthusiam for the extreme right, as I have little for the extreme left. However, it looks like the moderates have more control over the Republican party, while the liberals are fully in control of the Democrats

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-20-2005, 12:06 PM
I agree 100% with your last paragraph.

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 03:46 PM
Stevo, you fail to mention what the jews did to germany prior to declaring war on it.

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Stevo, you fail to mention what the jews did to germany prior to declaring war on it.
Get your information straight first Hitler used them as a scape Goat !one of his saying was Germany for germans Hell they were Germans like everyone else..

Old Texan
12-20-2005, 04:09 PM
I'll admit to ignorance on this bit of history. What did the Jews do to Germany? Also I didn't realize they declared war. Blown please explain.

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 04:28 PM
I'll admit to ignorance on this bit of history. What did the Jews do to Germany? Also I didn't realize they declared war. Blown please explain.
kinda long but interesting.
http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

Schiada76
12-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Hell OT I'll answer that one.
The evil Jew actually caused WWI by having Duke Ferdinand assasinated.
This lead to the Versaille Treaty which emasculated Germany and caused the Deutchmark to collapse. This gave Hitler his in to rise to power by making the evil Jew his scapegoat for all of Germanys ills. The evil Jews knew that altough this would lead to mass genocide for awhile it would alllllllllll be worth it when, after the war they had to fight to establish a homeland in a territory where they had existed for millennia Israel was created. This of course pissed off the filthy arab tribes that actually had no right to the barren wasteland that the evil Jew then turned into paradise. Now that they have primitives bomb their children in pizza parlors they are finally getting what they deserve.
That, in a nutshell, is what they did to Germany!
How'd I do?

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 04:46 PM
This lead to the Versaille Treaty which emasculated Germany and caused the Deutchmark to collapse. This gave Hitler his in to rise to power by making the evil Jew his scapegoat for all of Germanys ills. The evil Jews knew that altough this would lead to mass genocide for awhile it would alllllllllll be worth it when, after the war they had to fight to establish a homeland in a territory where they had existed for millennia Israel was created. This of course pissed off the filthy arab tribes that actually had no right to the barren wasteland that the evil Jew then turned into paradise. Now that they have primitives bomb their children in pizza parlors they are finally getting what they deserve.
How'd I do?
You forgot the bolshevik revolution and the purges of jews by jews.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-20-2005, 05:20 PM
Blown, I have lost all respect for you after looking at that site. That site is fuel for Neo-Nazis and Hitler worshippers. Do you have anyone who was persecuted by the Nazis? I do. My grandmother was 7 in 1939 when Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia. Her, her sisters, brother and parents lived in a small village in eastern Germany near the Polish border today. They were fled across the North Sea to Sweden in the wintertime. They had no food and had to eat cockroaches and weeds. All of the girls got scarlet fever. One died. Three lost all of their hair. They had to live in a refugee camp in Sweden. My great-grandfather was separated from his family. Miraculously, they were reunited in 1945 and were able to get into Western Germany (Wiesbaden) before the Russians came. They fled to the American controlled area because of the atrocities the Russians were committing. My grandmother was not Jewish. She was Catholic. I still don't know why they had to run from the Nazis. My mother was born in Wiesbaden in 1950 and I was born in Nurnburg in 1970.
I saw no official group, organization or name represented in that site. It is anonymous, at least it looks that way. The people that support it are to cowardly to give their names. That makes it all illegitimate and bullsh!t to me if you are not willing to put your name on it.
I can certainly understand why the Jewish community would boycott the German government after making Hitler Chancellor. While the government had taken no action against the Jews at that time, the person elected Chancellor was spewing his filth before election and they still elected him.

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 05:26 PM
Blown, I have lost all respect for you after looking at that site. That site is fuel for Neo-Nazis and Hitler worshippers. Do you have anyone who was persecuted by the Nazis? I do. My grandmother was 7 in 1939 when Hitler invaded Czechoslovakia. Her, her sisters, brother and parents lived in a small village in eastern Germany near the Polish border today. They were fled across the North Sea to Sweden in the wintertime. They had no food and had to eat cockroaches and weeds. All of the girls got scarlet fever. One died. Three lost all of their hair. They had to live in a refugee camp in Sweden. My great-grandfather was separated from his family. Miraculously, they were reunited in 1945 and were able to get into Western Germany (Wiesbaden) before the Russians came. They fled to the American controlled area because of the atrocities the Russians were committing. My grandmother was not Jewish. She was Catholic. I still don't know why they had to run from the Nazis. My mother was born in Wiesbaden in 1950 and I was born in Nurnburg in 1970.
I saw no official group, organization or name represented in that site. It is anonymous, at least it looks that way. The people that support it are to cowardly to give their names. That makes it all illegitimate and bullsh!t to me if you are not willing to put your name on it.
I can certainly understand why the Jewish community would boycott the German government after making Hitler Chancellor. While the government had taken no action against the Jews at that time, the person elected Chancellor was spewing his filth before election and they still elected him.
But yet you say nothing about the jews killing jews in russa now do you, sorry if you can't handle history.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-20-2005, 05:30 PM
During WWII tokoyo Rose was trained in psychological methods to break the Allied troops morale. According to our analysts of her methods there were 3 key points she focused on:
1- The American President lies to you
2- You can't win this war
3- Big Corporations greed and profit are why you at war
Sound familiar
At least we threw Rose in prison after the war, for treason. She was the only American to be "Rose", the other dozen or so were Japanese nationals. Here it is:
http://www.paperlessarchives.com/rose.html
Iva Ikuko Toguri D'Aquino, AKA "Tokyo Rose". She was accused of being the Japanese American woman World War II radio personality whose program the "Zero Hour" broadcast Japanese propaganda over Radio Tokyo to Allied troops in the South Pacific. The FBI's investigation of Mrs. D'Aquino's activities covered a period of some five years. During the course of the investigation, hundreds of former members of the United States Armed Forces who had served in the South Pacific during World War II were interviewed; forgotten Japanese documents were unearthed; and recordings of Mrs. D'Aquino's broadcasts believed to have been destroyed were discovered by the FBI. D'Aquino became the seventh person to be convicted of treason in the history of the United States. On October 6, 1949, Mrs. D'Aquino was sentenced to ten years of imprisonment and fined $100,000 for the crime of treason.
She WAS kinda screwed by the situation tho ... she had traveled home to visit family nad could not return after Pearl Harbor. She had to find a way to support herself, and she was not wanted in Japan either.
Charges detailed here:
Tokyo Rose:
actually a dozen women, most Nisei from U.S. who had returned to Japan
Iva Toguri - convicted
visiting Japan 1941 - unable to get ship home after PH
job in Radio Tokyo typing pool
married Italian D'Aquino
3 Allied POWs did program Zero Hour
she only read the propaganda they wrote, starting Nov. 1943
after Leyte Gulf: "how will you orphans of Pacific get home now"
this statement caused her conviction on one count of treason
Hearst story Sept. 4, 1945 - arrested Sept 5 - released
1948 application for passport for LA with husband - Walter Winchell broadcast
arrested in San Fran Sept. 25, 1948
trial in San Fran July-Oct. 1949 - sentenced to 10 years beg. Nov. 15
U.S. Occupation Police pressured 2 Radio Tokyo officials testimony
paroled after 6 years and 2 mos. - to Chicago w/ father (interned until 1943)
pardoned by Gerald Ford last day in office Jan 1977

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Mo history for ya.
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_Weber.html

SmokinLowriderSS
12-20-2005, 05:40 PM
How'd I do?
You get an "A" AND a gold star for today! :)
By the way .... Fascism, from wikipedia .......
fascism, uncapitalized, is typified by attempts to impose state control over all aspects of life: political, social, cultural, and economic. The fascist state regulates and controls (as opposed to nationalizes) the means of production. Fascism is typified by this selective state control imposed through use or threat of force; by exaltation of the collective (or other entity, State or nation) above the individual, often taking the form of explicit populism; and by loyalty to a single leader, often to the point of a cult of personality.
There are elements of both left and right ideology in the development of Fascism, but it generally attracts political support from right-wing and ultra-conservative movements and electoral parties.

Schiada76
12-20-2005, 05:43 PM
Who wants to bet blown has a KKK card?

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 05:44 PM
How'd I do?
And the Balfour agreement comes into play where in this?

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Nope, sorry nothing but a bunch of rednecks. Can't handle history?? wuss.
Mo for you to digest.
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=ethnic_judaism&Number=294243789&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=21&part=

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 05:50 PM
Count me in that pool! Bent would of made a good brown shirt the clown will assume anything to be the truth.

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Count me in that pool! Bent would of made a good brown shirt the clown will assume anything to be the truth.
This coming from the fellow that said some races of people are better then others?? pot calling the kettle black there eh stevo?

Old Texan
12-20-2005, 06:02 PM
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Barnes_Review
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=John_Birch_Society
Willis Barto and Robert Welch are quite interesting characters in all this.
I had many spirited debates years ago with an old friend and Army Col.(ret) on this very same stuff.
There's a lot of BS out there mixed in with facts, we just have to sort it all out and decide for ourselves.

Schiada76
12-20-2005, 06:09 PM
And the Balfour agreement comes into play where in this?
B,
My post was supposed to be just SOMEWHAT tongue in cheek.
Revised history isn't.

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 06:11 PM
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Barnes_Review
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=John_Birch_Society
Willis Barto and Robert Welch are quite interesting characters in all this.
I had many spirited debates years ago with an old friend and Army Col.(ret) on this very same stuff.
There's a lot of BS out there mixed in with facts, we just have to sort it all out and decide for ourselves.
Very true, but to take something at face value is just silly.

Schiada76
[QUOTE=Blown 472]Nope, sorry nothing but a bunch of rednecks. Can't handle history?? wuss.
Mo for you to digest.
You have got to be the strangest mofuggling Redneck on the earth! :idea: :confused: :confused:

Blown 472
B,
My post was supposed to be just SOMEWHAT tongue in cheek.
Revised history isn't.
What is revised?

Blown 472
[QUOTE=Blown 472]Nope, sorry nothing but a bunch of rednecks. Can't handle history?? wuss.
Mo for you to digest.
You have got to be the strangest mofuggling Redneck on the earth! :idea: :confused: :confused:
How so?

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 06:20 PM
This coming from the fellow that said some races of people are better then others?? pot calling the kettle black there eh stevo?
What EXACTLY DID I SAY ?? and BTW Jews are better than you!!

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 06:43 PM
Bent OK show me where you are better than say a Harijan in the Indian Caste system or a Haitian Leper??? Or an African witch doctor trading in human skins or for that matter a real friccin cannibal..
How about a slave trader.
How about a Pakistani who employees and beats child workers?

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 06:45 PM
What EXACTLY DID I SAY ?? and BTW Jews are better than you!!
Seem to recall Canuck 1, quoted you. Forget so soon?

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Bent OK show me where you are better than say a Harijan in the Indian Caste system or a Haitian Leper??? Or an African witch doctor trading in human skins or for that matter a real friccin cannibal..
Huh? hittin tha pipe again???

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 06:46 PM
Answer my questions above Loopey!

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 06:47 PM
Come on A$$ Answer the questions!!

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 06:50 PM
So, you do think you are better then other races of people as you have listed all non whites. WHITE POWER STEVO ROCK ON WIF YOUR NAZI SELF.

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Oh oh oh pick me, I got one for ya stevo, hows about jews dealing in the white slave trade??? Where does that rank? dork.

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Come-On even YOU Bent have be superior to something!!How about a Nazi death camp Guard!!
How about a Nazi child Killer ????

dbddbd
12-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Go screw yourself Imbecile..
typical dem, lol

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Oh oh oh pick me, I got one for ya stevo, hows about jews dealing in the white slave trade??? Where does that rank? dork.
No they are still better than You Bent!

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Bent I guess everyone in your family has the same exact 35 IQ right??

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 06:59 PM
No they are still better than You Bent!
How so?

dbddbd
12-20-2005, 07:01 PM
I have always been repelled by the Liberal Democrats goose stepping ways. Like the nazis, they will forgive rape, theft, debauchery, manslaughter and other crimes for a hero of the party. Now I have found that the party members are organizing a coup against Joe Lieberman because they claim that his support of the President on Iraq is traitorous. They stated that he is supporting the 'enemy' and must go.
The ideal of being more concerned that someone agrees with the opposing party, than whether or not they are right, or have the right to follow their beliefs. That the Democrats would rather make sure that our troops fail in their mission than support the President. That their political agenda is more important than our safety and security. I can only hope that the Democrats suffer a complete defeat in all the upcoming elections and that another party takes their place.
Good observation, well done. Liberals claim to be the most open minded people, I find them to be the Absolute most Closed Minded. Mostly because they think opposing views are not held by folks as smart as they think they are. They want to pay out everything with everyone else's taxes not their own <== this is proven by history and is irrefutable, they love to find dirt and do exactly as they report their opponents do, pat themselves on the back for discovering some unfactual truth and bemoan the fact they are out of power. LOL, they believe it is some error on the part of the masses that President Bush won the election a second time. They honestly believe that some huge portion of the nation just sat on their hands and did not vote. If they had, they reason, that they ALL would have voted for Kerry. It is inconceivable to them that President Bush would win a near landslide, while prosecuting a War on Terror they do not support in the slightest as a Party.

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 07:02 PM
No Bent How would/could you be better than anyone ????

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 07:13 PM
No Bent How would/could you be better than anyone ????
Unlike you stevo I don't use money or material objects as a lever of power. I don't think I am better then anyone else.

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Bent still quiet???? Point of interest those SAME Jews you hate own 20 % of the Nobel prises!! Gee how did they do that??? They are WHAT BONE HEAD LIKE 1% of the population!!!!!!!!!
You are not good enough to sweep up behind them Whack Job!!

Old Texan
12-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Good observation, well done. Liberals claim to be the most open minded people, I find them to be the Absolute most Closed Minded. Mostly because they think opposing views are not held by folks as smart as they think they are. They want to pay out everything with everyone else's taxes not their own <== this is proven by history and is irrefutable, they love to find dirt and do exactly as they report their opponents do, pat themselves on the back for discovering some unfactual truth and bemoan the fact they are out of power. LOL, they believe it is some error on the part of the masses that President Bush won the election a second time. They honestly believe that some huge portion of the nation just sat on their hands and did not vote. If they had, they reason, that they ALL would have voted for Kerry. It is inconceivable to them that President Bush would win a near landslide, while prosecuting a War on Terror they do not support in the slightest as a Party.
Oh but you don't realize they are trying save us from ourselves! :rolleyes:
Nothing pissed me off more in the last election than Kerry's condescending attitude. "We can do better...." a constant from his gutless lips. And "Our boys over there..." Like he is this big wise "Uncle" figure that is out to care for our brave soldiers.
Biggest problem with John the Coward was he came back. I've read and heard too much from too many of his fellow Viet Nam vets to ever believe he was anything but a grandstanding jackass with a agenda for self promotion.
He and Hanoi Jane should both have been hanged for their irresponsible actions.
"The man would climb a tree and lie rather than stand on the ground and tell the truth. "- old Texas saying. I think it came from the LBJ era.

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Unlike you stevo I don't use money or material objects as a lever of power. I don't think I am better then anyone else.
Yeah Bent some people just get everything handed to them you forget about intellect intestinal fortitude and just plain old persistence and HARD WORK while most People like you are out “Partying” and counting other peoples money while discussing the Jews!

Blown 472
12-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Yeah Bent some people just get everything handed to them you forget about intellect intestinal fortitude and just plain old persistence and HARD WORK while most People like you are out “Partying” and counting other peoples money while discussing the Jews!
ah yeah. how many rocks have you smoked today??

Steve 1
12-20-2005, 07:35 PM
ah yeah. how many rocks have I smoked today??
Rocks ??? You deal crack now seems to me like your calling.
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/570221hussein_jane_s.jpg

Seadog
12-21-2005, 08:23 AM
you know, it is getting ridiculous the amount of space being wasted by Steve1, Blown and Canuck throwing little children fits at each other.

Steve 1
12-21-2005, 08:34 AM
you know, it is getting ridiculous the amount of space being wasted by Steve1, Blown and Canuck throwing little children fits at each other. and ole Arizona slug boat

Steve 1
12-21-2005, 09:25 AM
sorry dog but if you look Can Hole and Slug are the ones pissing up the threads..

canuck1
12-21-2005, 10:31 AM
you know, it is getting ridiculous the amount of space being wasted by Steve1, Blown and Canuck throwing little children fits at each other.
But Daaaad..he started it :rollside:

canuck1
12-21-2005, 10:32 AM
sorry dog but if you look Can Hole and Slug are the ones pissing up the threads..
Stevey did it

Steve 1
12-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Stevey did it
I present as states evidence
Posting 65-66

canuck1
12-21-2005, 11:13 AM
one this thread
Stevey 21 posts
C1 4 posts
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Jeanyus
12-21-2005, 12:12 PM
I agree, maybe HB should start up forum for people to call each other names, I havent been reading these threads lately, it's a waste of time.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-21-2005, 12:22 PM
I agree, maybe HB should start up forum for people to call each other names, I havent been reading these threads lately, it's a waste of time.
Isn't that what the "bench racers" forum is? :p

Purple23xs
12-21-2005, 03:10 PM
While searching for some boat related information I somehow ended up reading this entire thread. I now sit here sick to stomach. The manner in which this thread speaks about Democrats, Germans, Jews, Republicans, Hitler and so on, displays an ignorance, that if not eliminated through education, will, without doubt, be our demise. Also, isn't this a ***boat forum? ??? The Jerry Springer Show would be a more appropriate medium for such garbage.

Blown 472
12-21-2005, 03:11 PM
While searching for some boat related information I somehow ended up reading this entire thread. I now sit here sick to stomach. The manner in which this thread speaks about Democrats, Germans, Jews, Republicans, Hitler and so on, displays an ignorance, that if not eliminated through education, will, without doubt, be our demise. Also, isn't this a ***boat forum? ??? The Jerry Springer Show would be a more appropriate medium for such garbage.
Didcha check the forum title? and subtitle?

Purple23xs
12-21-2005, 03:29 PM
My apologies for my comments regarding ***boat forums not being an appropriate place for the content of this therad. As I mentioned before, I was searching for boating info and ended up here, for which I'm truely sorry. There are different levels of ignorance as we all know. Those who are the most outspoken in this tread, clearly display a level of ignorance this is terminal.

Blown 472
12-21-2005, 03:39 PM
My apologies for my comments regarding ***boat forums not being an appropriate place for the content of this therad. As I mentioned before, I was searching for boating info and ended up here, for which I'm truely sorry. There are different levels of ignorance as we all know. Those who are the most outspoken in this tread, clearly display a level of ignorance this is terminal.
Blah blah blah, there are how many other forums on this site, stop with the little gurl s hit. Five whole posts and you are talking s hit?? game on.

Old Texan
12-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Blah blah blah, there are how many other forums on this site, stop with the little gurl s hit. Five whole posts and you are talking s hit?? game on.
Blown, you're our heroe, defending our honor :)
It is getting a little gamey in here though.

Blown 472
12-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Blown, you're our heroe, defending our honor :)
It is getting a little gamey in here though.
You are right, we need something new to debate.
Hows bout Shaved snatch or unshaved full blown bush snatch. What is your postion??

Old Texan
12-21-2005, 04:23 PM
Hows bout Shaved snatch or unshaved full blown bush snatch. What is your postion??
Shaved is my preference but bushy works well after BBQ and saves on dental floss.

Steve 1
12-21-2005, 06:25 PM
Yeah Ole bent is a stand up guy after all!

Schiada76
12-21-2005, 06:53 PM
Nobody but a towel head wants hair in their food, well them tree hugging fawks too.
Merry Christmas Everyone!

Seadog
12-22-2005, 06:29 AM
I have always noticed that those with the most limited thoughts are the first to criticize any other opinions. That being said, this is the place for the most rabid of thoughts allowed on Hot Boats. It is a pity that some gratuitous nudity couldn't be allowed without being banned. Here is where the soapbox is, and where the soapbox exists, you will get the Preacher Bobs and the Childrens Choir among the pertinent debate.

canuck1
12-22-2005, 08:32 AM
SeaDog
You sure know how to stop a forum section dead :rollside:

QuickJet
12-22-2005, 10:54 AM
OKAY!!! Back to the original topic.....I prefer 80% shaved with a touch on top. Just a little landing stripp :D

Schiada76
12-22-2005, 01:30 PM
New deabate.
Landing strip or thumb print?