PDA

View Full Version : headrest tvs

LAFD
12-04-2006, 12:18 PM
so i just got the pioneer avic n3 head unit and was lookin into getting two headrest monitors for my seats. anyone have any suggestions that will be able to work with my head unit and have a clear pic?

Mr. Crusader 83
12-04-2006, 12:54 PM
dont do it. get a drop down

squirt'nmyload
12-04-2006, 01:03 PM
dont do it. get a drop down
i agree.......also, if you do go with headrest monitors i would tint the windows DARK. at least 1 or 2 times a week we are replacing someones doorglass from when someone broke in and stole them.

LAFD
12-04-2006, 01:05 PM
ok than any suggestions on a drop down?

squirt'nmyload
12-04-2006, 01:11 PM
ok than any suggestions on a drop down?
we have a directed video brand......10in widescreen and we like it. it came with the headphones and built in fm transmitter. some one told me recently about a brand thats out which you can remove the screen and dvd player and use it elswhere. if your set on the headrest kind than maybe consider the removeable ones that strap on to the headrest..they are also half the cost!!

LAFD
12-04-2006, 01:17 PM
we have a directed video brand......10in widescreen and we like it. it came with the headphones and built in fm transmitter. some one told me recently about a brand thats out which you can remove the screen and dvd player and use it elswhere. if your set on the headrest kind than maybe consider the removeable ones that strap on to the headrest..they are also half the cost!!
not set on the headrest one at all. its just if i get a flip down i think im gunna have to cut the head liner and modify it in order for it to fit.

squirt'nmyload
12-04-2006, 01:21 PM
not set on the headrest one at all. its just if i get a flip down i think im gunna have to cut the head liner and modify it in order for it to fit.
ours is wired through where the interior light used to be so the headliner didn't have to be cut....its in a yukon...the system has lights in it too so we didn't lose those