PDA

View Full Version : Need good rear bumper for earyl-mid 80's blazer/suburb

DUECE'SDAD
12-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Any of you okiehomo's have a good used rear bumper for my blazer ??? They are around 125 new chrome with no rub strip and i figure some one has a $35 dollar one that is nice so that i can get the hidden hitch mocked up and built so that it will be ready to tow !!!! Also need a few interior trim pieces for a blazer. Onapole your brother have any down in the sticks ??? Maye i can get the insider price !!!

ONAROLL
12-04-2006, 06:08 PM
yup, and I will trade one for a back window assembly for a 72 blazer, get on it.........

DUECE'SDAD
12-04-2006, 07:20 PM
damn now i know why you never answer your phone, your busy on the internet !!1 You know i talked to my connection which said he had several tops to chose from, my cost take your pick 400 for the top 400 for the back window. He gets $1000 for the pair for the "useable" ones. . . . Not a good trade on my part !!!!
Why i gotcha on here, what do you think about trading my unibody (have about 1.5k worth about 3.5k) and a 53 ford 2 dr post i have (have 400 in) for a 82 rust free running and driving cj5 jeep ? ? ? Im not a jeep guy but i have been all over the road this weekend in the snow in it and not got stuck. Its red and the only reason im considering is b/c Wendy said since the day i met her she's always wanted a rugged red "jeep" jeep. Dude owes 4,200 and says value is around 5k ? ? ???????????????????????

ONAROLL
12-04-2006, 07:27 PM
I dont know, I like the unibody and it is kinda of a cult deal, but if Wendy wanted a red Jeep, she would get a red jeep........she is a keeper.....Vic