PDA

View Full Version : Bad Ebayer!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 06:46 PM
I ordered a pair od **Rare** nike airforce one shoes. THese shoes are very difficult to find. I found a set form a guy on ebay. I then bid on them and won last monday. I paid that same night. I emailed the seller fon friday and he said" the shoes went out on monday". I then said "ok". I came home tonight and found the package. The azzhole didnt even send them in a box:mad: He put them in a damn bag:mad: I opened them up and found a pair of worn out shoes and the wrong size:mad: So then I looked up the shipping quote on ups. From cali to az it was about $6 and some change. The azzhole charged me $19 to ship:mad: I just emailed him about the situation. Here is what I wrote.....
"The shoes arrived today. THey are way more than slightly used! They are not real,not as described, and are very abused. Last of all you charged me way too much for the shipping! I will NOT leave negative feedback if you cooperate with me and refund my hard earned money. As you can tell by my feedback I am a very straight person. I am fair with everybody. We need to fix this asap! Please email within 24hr so we can resolve this. Thanks Michael "
Do you guys think this is the right way of doing this? I have perfect feedback for a reason. I pay fast and ship fast. WHat do you guys think?

riverbound
12-04-2006, 06:50 PM
You should put a boot in his chest...or a worn Nike AirForce one :D

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 06:52 PM
WHat do you guys think?
I think the eBay feedback system, in it's current form, is broken.
If you can show fraud to eBay, they will make the right things happen. If they don't see your side of things, you'll get to suck up some bad shoes and/or some negative feedback.
I've bought things outside of eBay and had good experiences but wouldn't do this again. There are too many jack holes out there.
For what it's worth, you can often spot these guys by their grandiose language and hype filled auctions. .... and nobody should ever send a 'it has been shipped' message that doesn't include a tracking number.

NOTALENT
12-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Damn that sucks....I hate shady people....Hope he resolves it....dont know if you have heard of this compay..I think there based in Japan or Tokyo or something..I have ordered a few things though as welll as some buddies...no problems at all.
www.coolkicks.com

marty722
12-04-2006, 06:53 PM
you can't complain about the price of shipping as alot of sellers add money to the shipping charge. Thats how they make more money. You have to look very close to what the full amount you will pay including the shipping charge to see if it is worth it... Second. Did you pay with paypal? If so you can file a claim with them but you did the right thing by contacting the seller first. Let him try to resolve the problem with you first them contact paypal and or ebay with your dispute.... They will look into it and try and resolve it for you as I have been through this before..... Hope this helps....

RitcheyRch
12-04-2006, 06:57 PM
The reason they charge more for shipping is because e-Bay bases their fees on the sale price and not on shipping fees. You can search on e-bay and you will find many items that are only $0.99 and charge $100 for shipping.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 06:57 PM
I just noticed that the azzhole is no longer a member:mad::mad::mad::mad::
mad: I contacted paypal so now its the waiting game:mad:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 06:58 PM
The reason they charge more for shipping is because e-Bay bases their fees on the sale price and not on shipping fees. You can search on e-bay and you will find many items that are only $0.99 and charge $100 for shipping.
Very true but these werent that much. Plus the shipping was cheap. Im mad a phvck!!!!!

RitcheyRch
12-04-2006, 07:00 PM
I know they werent that much. WAs just explaining why some people charge more for shipping. I dont blame you for being mad. Sounds like he totally misrepresented the item.
Very true but these werent that much. Plus the shipping was cheap. Im mad a phvck!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 07:01 PM
I just sold my heads that came off my motor on ebay. I got $1500.00 for them and I quoted the guy $110 for shipping. When I got done with the special package and shipping I was at $210!! I told the guy that Ill pay the rest because I am a MAN on my word. I didnt want the heads to be damaged so I paid for more packaging. They were very rare 1966 closed chambered heads for a 427 vette. I guess that the good peeps always finish last:(

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 07:03 PM
Maybe this ***boat classic thread about eBay will cheer you up, 396.
Originally titled, 'FUKK YOU ZBESTFAM!' (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25292)

Windy
12-04-2006, 07:03 PM
you can't complain about the price of shipping as alot of sellers add money to the shipping charge. Thats how they make more money. You have to look very close to what the full amount you will pay including the shipping charge to see if it is worth it... Second. Did you pay with paypal? If so you can file a claim with them but you did the right thing by contacting the seller first. Let him try to resolve the problem with you first them contact paypal and or ebay with your dispute.... They will look into it and try and resolve it for you as I have been through this before..... Hope this helps....
I disagree...you can charge a little more to cover your expenses...for example, ebay charges, packaging...but to make money on shipping is called "Shipping Gouging." Ebay is cracking down on people who over charge on shipping and ripping people off.

707dog
12-04-2006, 07:04 PM
damn bro that sux..i buy alot of chit off ebay i personaly havnt had any bad luck but im sure this aint that dip chits first time burning somebody!! what air forces did you get?? well supposed to get?? i got a freind who custom orders nike's them from oversea's and iv seen some of the stuff he has ordered for people and they way out crazy azz desings,might not be one of a kinda but sure wont find them in any shoe store around here..

Jordy
12-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Wow, buying someone else's used foot fungi, I mean shoes??? I've got some old boxers I was going to throw out, but if you want them I can slap them up on Ebay for ya... :D :D :D
You jetboat guys are a bunch of freaks!!! :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Is there a return address? ROAD TRIP!!! Lets roll. :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 07:20 PM
damn bro that sux..i buy alot of chit off ebay i personaly havnt had any bad luck but im sure this aint that dip chits first time burning somebody!! what air forces did you get?? well supposed to get?? i got a freind who custom orders nike's them from oversea's and iv seen some of the stuff he has ordered for people and they way out crazy azz desings,might not be one of a kinda but sure wont find them in any shoe store around here..
They are black patent leather with a small stripe of red. I just got a pair of rasheed wallace patent leather red ones that are sick!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 07:21 PM
Is there a return address? ROAD TRIP!!! Lets roll. :crossx:
His address is 551 cotta ct
vallejo,ca,94589
I will put that shoe on and shuff it!!!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Wow, buying someone else's used foot fungi, I mean shoes??? I've got some old boxers I was going to throw out, but if you want them I can slap them up on Ebay for ya... :D :D :D
You jetboat guys are a bunch of freaks!!! :D
Dont lie jordy, you wear pink G strings and eye patches:D

Jordy
12-04-2006, 07:23 PM
Dont lie jordy, you wear pink G strings and eye patches:D
You spent way too much time with Lucky and the Boobie Bouncer and now you're all confused. Nothing but boxers here. :notam: :D

707dog
12-04-2006, 07:25 PM
iv got a few pairs to match up with my jerseys got the whole move b@#$h get out the way look..lmao.., iv seen some that are way out like some chit gallager would where..lmao..hey sorry again to hear bout the internet jacking..i know my buddy has a site on myspace maybe he can get ya some good chit..let me know and ill throw ya a pm...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 07:25 PM
. Nothing but boxers here. :notam: :D
On your women and g strings on you :D Is that why you were playing Dr Dre?????
"Aint nothin' but a g strand baby" :D

707dog
12-04-2006, 07:27 PM
His address is 551 cotta ct
vallejo,ca,94589
I will put that shoe on and shuff it!!!!!!!!!
no chit thats his address?? im gonna map quest that and see how far that is from the casa..

Jesster
12-04-2006, 07:27 PM
I only pay with Paypal and use a credit card as the funding source. On 2 seperate occasions Paypal wouldnt come through for me and said dispute settled in favor of the seller and both times I contacted my credit card company (MBNA in both cases) and they promply refunded the money. A couple weeks later I recieved notice that it wasnt even disputed by Paypal.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 07:28 PM
iv got a few pairs to match up with my jerseys got the whole move b@#$h get out the way look..lmao.., iv seen some that are way out like some chit gallager would where..lmao..hey sorry again to hear bout the internet jacking..i know my buddy has a site on myspace maybe he can get ya some good chit..let me know and ill throw ya a pm...
Shoot me a pm.
I just ordered the scarface ones(half black and white with red laces) and halloweens(half black and orange patent leather).
They have frankenstiens that look nasty:yuk: patent leather bright azz green:yuk:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 07:29 PM
no chit thats his address?? im gonna map quest that and see how far that is from the casa..
Yup thats him!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
I only pay with Paypal and use a credit card as the funding source. On 2 seperate occasions Paypal wouldnt come through for me and said dispute settled in favor of the seller and both times I contacted my credit card company (MBNA in both cases) and they promply refunded the money. A couple weeks later I recieved notice that it wasnt even disputed by Paypal.
I used paypal. Hopefully they take care of me. Ive been buying on ebay with paypal since 2001! If not they will loose a customer real quick......

707dog
12-04-2006, 07:44 PM
pm sent!! let me know if you cant find him on there..but i also looked up that shipping address and i knew the street sounded familiar(my uncle cleaned house on some brothas who had some harley parts from another bro's bike they lived on cotta st) its out in a area called the crest well just a block up from that area. its hood over there they use to have a police substation they burnt it down after a month of operation..but any way he was probably a youngster cause where his address is the houses are pretty high $$,but its a housing track that butts right up to our chittest ghetto, still dont mean nothin!!!

BadKachina
12-04-2006, 07:51 PM
They are black patent leather with a small stripe of red. I just got a pair of rasheed wallace patent leather red ones that are sick!
What size do your need? I've got an all black pair of af1's with a red sole in size 11 1/2. I bought them to wear to work ten years ago and never wore them much. Every time I did some one would make a comment about them. I had no idea what they were, I just thought they were black nike tennis shoes.

Jetboatguru
12-04-2006, 08:02 PM
SPitter,
I must say that I am a little taken by the fact that you bid on somebody's worn out, crusted, athletes foot infested, jam filled shoes. I mean come on! Bro if you needed shoes I could have given you a pair or two in Phoenix. I mean you mooched enough food from us but I would have a hooked a brotha up. I am attaching a new signature to further assist you on your quest for shoes.
Signed,
concerned in Suisun

Dezertrider
12-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Dispute this with Paypal and they will freeze his paypal account until it is resolved. Any assets is the account will be frozen too. Dont call them but go through there online dispute system

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Dispute this with Paypal and they will freeze his paypal account until it is resolved. Any assets is the account will be frozen too. Dont call them but go through there online dispute system
Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 08:25 PM
pm sent!! let me know if you cant find him on there..but i also looked up that shipping address and i knew the street sounded familiar(my uncle cleaned house on some brothas who had some harley parts from another bro's bike they lived on cotta st) its out in a area called the crest well just a block up from that area. its hood over there they use to have a police substation they burnt it down after a month of operation..but any way he was probably a youngster cause where his address is the houses are pretty high $$,but its a housing track that butts right up to our chittest ghetto, still dont mean nothin!!!
Thanks for the info;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 08:28 PM
SPitter,
I must say that I am a little taken by the fact that you bid on somebody's worn out, crusted, athletes foot infested, jam filled shoes. I mean come on! Bro if you needed shoes I could have given you a pair or two in Phoenix. I mean you mooched enough food from us but I would have a hooked a brotha up. I am attaching a new signature to further assist you on your quest for shoes.
Signed,
concerned in Suisun
Awww there you go! I knew you would be rollin' through the hood sooner or later:D
Come on tony, I know some of your peeps are making them bootleg ones as we speak overseas:D How much do they cast in materials:D Is that where you got them bootleg "lifeline" racing shoes?? Buy a real pair and send them over seas:idea: :D :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-04-2006, 08:55 PM
seriously though. why used shoes?

marty722
12-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Most places on the internet charge more then the shipping really is... I've been doing business on ebay for many years and have never heard of the crackdown..... Most people have to guess on the shipping as they don't know what the final shipping charge is....Its call shipping and handling charge. You can quote 20.00 hr to handling and it may take me 30 mins to pack so thats 10 dollars plus the shipping charge....
I disagree...you can charge a little more to cover your expenses...for example, ebay charges, packaging...but to make money on shipping is called "Shipping Gouging." Ebay is cracking down on people who over charge on shipping and ripping people off.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 09:13 PM
seriously though. why used shoes?
He said that they were tried on once.........

Baja Big Dog
12-04-2006, 09:22 PM
DUDE....Used shoes???????????

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
DUDE....Used shoes???????????
Alright enough......Gawd damn! :mad: Its bad enough that i got burned:mad:

HM
12-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Alright enough......Gawd damn! :mad: Its bad enough that i got burned:mad:
How badly can you get burned on used shoes? Unless you are talking about the burning you get from actually wearing them?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 09:45 PM
How badly can you get burned on used shoes? Unless you are talking about the burning you get from actually wearing them?
LMFAO:D YOu guys are cracking me up tonight;) I needed the good laugh;)

HM
12-04-2006, 09:49 PM
LMFAO:D YOu guys are cracking me up tonight;) I needed the good laugh;)
Glad to be of service. :D
I can just here you while you were bidding....
"C'mom! Papa needs a used pair of shoes!!!!!

Jetboatguru
12-04-2006, 09:55 PM
Now there ya go! Several others wondering about the whole "soiled shoes" thing. Your people should get together with my people and come to some sort of an agreement so you dont have to panhandle for someone elses garbage.
Just lookin out Spitter. :p

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Now there ya go! Several others wondering about the whole "soiled shoes" thing. Your people should get together with my people and come to some sort of an agreement so you dont have to panhandle for someone elses garbage.
He said panhandle........
My people keep your people in business..........

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Several others wondering about the whole "soiled shoes" thing.
Please refer your attention to post #14 Mr. Guru. ;)
Hey Mike, perhaps if you sold a few subs or a TV screen out of your pimp ride you could have enough to go buy some new shoes. :D :D :D

Rexone
12-04-2006, 10:09 PM
I don't get why you'd buy used friggin moldy rat bit shoes. wtf is wid dat 96

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Please refer your attention to post #14 Mr. Guru. ;)
Hey Mike, perhaps if you sold a few subs or a TV screen out of your pimp ride you could have enough to go buy some new shoes. :D :D :D
I got new ones focker:D
Hey if you didnt loose the phone out of the window, maybe you could buy some too:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Let me correct it. Please refer to post #18 :D:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:13 PM
I don't get why you'd buy used friggin moldy rat bit shoes. wtf is wid dat 96
So I can plant a old boot to tha chest:D

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Hey if you didnt loose the phone out of the window, maybe you could buy some too:D
Sorry, I just can't pull off the Air Force one look anymore. Way too white for all that to work for me. ;)
Oh, and the phone was only a nextel and I went back and grabbed it. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:19 PM
Sorry, I just can't pull off the Air Force one look anymore. Way too white for all that to work for me. ;)
Oh, and the phone was only a nextel and I went back and grabbed it. :D
I dont really care for the solid white af1's. They look too plain. I was thinking about grabbing a pair of the all white 89' j's though:idea: They have some chrome on them as well. The chrome break the white up a bit.
I was jusss focking with ya. I thought that you got pulled over that night. I was like"oh damn" but had to keep rolling cuz of a few of them drinks;)

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Here, I found some new ones for you. Perhaps you could sink the old ones, preferably in Tempe Town Lake, so you don't kill any fish, and get with Later and take up a collection. SUNK MY STANK ASS FUNGI RIDDEN USED SHOES!!! I'm sure it would go on for a while. :D :D :D
http://www.instyleshoes.com/airforce1.htm
Here is another source:
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/
You could get these and then when you plant a boot people would know your mindset:
http://www.pickyourshoes.com/images/shoes/superstar2_xmas_10.jpg

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:21 PM
I dont really care for the solid white af1's.
I was talking about me, not the shoes jackass!!! :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Damn your fast at looking for ammo:crossx:

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Damn your fast at looking for ammo:crossx:
And you're just now realizing this??? :idea: :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:25 PM
I was talking about me, not the shoes jackass!!! :D :D :D
Hey calm down assclown :rolleyes: I guess that you have to a certain race to wear nice kicks oops I mean shoes......
I guess I can wear one van or dc shoe on one foot......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:26 PM
And you're just now realizing this??? :idea: :D
Naw, just figuring that you had too much time at home....

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:27 PM
I guess I can wear one van or dc shoe on one foot......
Yeah, and then you could turn your clothes backwards like Kris Kross too!!! :D :D :D
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000284P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:30 PM
Yeah, and then you could turn your clothes backwards like Kris Kross too!!! :D :D :D
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00000284P.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
I bet you have that cd:220v:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:31 PM
APPLECORE

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Am I the only one choking on the idea of 396 wearing black and red patent leather shoes?
I wish I could get my chick to wear that shit.

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:33 PM
I bet you have that cd:220v:
Nope. Was that you on the left??? :D :D :D
Who's your friend???
http://www.fantasiescometrue.com/HK/HKIMAGES/hkboxcnddca1z.jpg

Rexone
12-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Am I the only one choking on the idea of 396 wearing black and red patent leather shoes?
I was thinking the same thing Tom. This guy clearly belongs in bench racers.

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 10:35 PM
This guy clearly belongs in bench racers.
I suppose it's OK as long as he's got the legs for it.

Jetboatguru
12-04-2006, 10:37 PM
My apologies Jordy. I read the opening post and quit from there. I had seen enough already. This cat is trying to buy someones used garbage. I hear he is forming a dumpster diving team in the greater Maricopa region.
Tom, even benchracers has standards. At least Hanson buys new women clothing.

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:39 PM
This cat is trying to buy someones used garbage.
Trying would imply that they didn't show up in a bag on his doorstep already!!!! :D :D :D
I believe the verbage you're looking for is "has bought..." :idea: :D

Rexone
12-04-2006, 10:39 PM
96 if those used kickers need laces, I know someone that can retip them for you so you can save some coin.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Its shoes not skirts, dummy
rexie wears the skirts:p

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 10:41 PM
Hey 396: I've got some thread bare Uniroyal Tigerpaw radials from a TransAm I rolled back in the 80s.
You want 'em?

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 10:42 PM
96 if those used kickers need laces, I know someone that can retip them for you so you can save some coin.
Maybe he uses the clear nail polish trick.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
These are classic shoes of all time...
http://www.shoeimages.com/images/kicks/130245062r.jpg

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
I was thinking the same thing Tom. This guy clearly belongs in bench racers.
and your the one that moderates it:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Who's your friend???
http://www.fantasiescometrue.com/HK/HKIMAGES/hkboxcnddca1z.jpg
That was some funny schit;)

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, and then you could add some of these. THEY SPIN TOO!!!! :D :D :D
http://www.gizoogle.com/media/spinnershoe.jpg

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 10:44 PM
and your the one that moderates it:D
I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys this irony. :D
Man... this thread is getting real punchy and somewhat out of hand. I like it! :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Hey 396: I've got some thread bare Uniroyal Tigerpaw radials from a TransAm I rolled back in the 80s.
You want 'em?
That wasnt a trans am:idea: It was a 79 ford granada:D
Look at tom trying to go all burt reynolds and schit............
I bet you wear that mustache with a full blow mullet:idea: Business in the front and party in the back:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Now thats classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
Those are NEW! The ones you bought are USED!!! Just a slight difference in bacterial growth and class status :cool:

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Shit, what was I thinking... don't you already have that around your neck on some of that swap meet gold on a roll chain??? :D :D :D
I'm cracking myself up here!!! :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
and lame!!!!!!!!!

Tom Brown
I bet you wear that mustache with a full blow mullet:idea: Business in the front and party in the back:D
I suppose us Canadians all look the same to you.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Shit, what was I thinking... don't you already have that around your neck on some of that swap meet gold on a roll chain??? :D :D :D
I'm cracking myself up here!!! :D
your girl was liking it when it was slapping her t!ts last night:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Jordy, didnt you have these on at the races:idea:
http://i8.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/c4/9f/98_1.JPG

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:48 PM
your girl was liking it when it was slapping her t!ts last night:idea:
So that's what my dogs were barking at as that's the only girl I've got here. Too close to Christmas to have a serious girl around. :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Alon with one of these??????
Pimg]http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/08/cb/e0/73_1.JPG[/img]

Jetboatguru
Can you put some funk on the spinners and put a few nicks in em?

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Something like that, but they were white. You know that white makes right. :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
I suppose us Canadians all look the same to you.
I was wondering why you and kimmy had the same facial features:idea:

Rexone
One question 96. Did the guy at least throw in a partial can of 1995 vintage Desinex with the deal I hope.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:50 PM
Those are NEW! The ones you bought are USED!!! Just a slight difference in bacterial growth and class status :cool:
That was the bacteria that you had left over from firebird lake:D:D Remember your the one that was swimming in there in a purple thong.....

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Something like that, but they were white. You know that white makes right. :D :D :D
NOT!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:51 PM
One question 96. Did the guy at least throw in a partial can of 1995 vintage Desinex with the deal I hope.
It was lamasil from 1979:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Hey mikey, you might wanna throw that bottle of desinex and head and shoulders in your next msd6al order:rollside:

Jordy
12-04-2006, 10:53 PM
Hey mikey, you might wanna throw that bottle of desinex and head and shoulders in your next msd6al order:rollside:
Don't forget a catalog or two!!! :D :D :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:55 PM
Don't forget a catalog or two!!! :D :D :D
Of used msd boxes :D :D

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 10:55 PM
I've always been put off by stories of gang related activity but the more I think about it, the more I suspect a drive by shooting would be a lot of fun.

HM
12-04-2006, 10:56 PM
I've always been put off by stories of gang related activity but the more I think about it, the more I suspect a drive by shooting would be a lot of fun.
Or atleast well deserved.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 10:57 PM
Now tom, please tell us one thing........
What the phuck that has to do with rexies used msd boxes:D

Cheap Thrills
12-04-2006, 11:00 PM
How many pair would you like ? (http://www.sale-nikeshoes.com/nike_shoes/Nike_Air_Force_1/index.html)
T.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 11:04 PM
How many pair would you like ? (http://www.sale-nikeshoes.com/nike_shoes/Nike_Air_Force_1/index.html)
T.
THose are FAKE! Jetboatguru's cousins are making those:rollside:

Jordy
12-04-2006, 11:05 PM
THose are FAKE!
Let's see, fake and NEW versus real and funky worn out fungifest... hmm... :idea: :D

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 11:06 PM
What the phuck that has to do with rexies used msd boxes:D
I have no idea what made me think of that. :confused:

Cheap Thrills
12-04-2006, 11:12 PM
THose are FAKE! Jetboatguru's cousins are making those:rollside:
:rolleyes: Well I tried :D
T.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 11:15 PM
I have no idea what made me think of that. :confused:
Its all good tom:)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 11:16 PM
:rolleyes: Well I tried :D
T.
I know ya did bro. But I know what colors that nike released in the retors and they had alot of shoes that were waaaaay off. If they were legit nikes then it would be on! They have some sick azz colors but they are fake:cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-04-2006, 11:17 PM
<-----is patiently waiting for someone to say something :D

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 11:18 PM
I really need to go to bed. :D

HM
12-04-2006, 11:26 PM
I was waiting for brown to start a trend of bad puns, but I guess you gotz to get a job done, you gotta do it yourself....
I'd say you need to put yourself in the sellers shoes...oh wait.

Tom Brown
12-04-2006, 11:28 PM
I was waiting for brown to start a trend of bad puns...
I'll leave this thread with you while I work the congo room next door.

Cheap Thrills
12-04-2006, 11:29 PM
I know ya did bro. But I know what colors that nike released in the retors and they had alot of shoes that were waaaaay off. If they were legit nikes then it would be on! They have some sick azz colors but they are fake:cry:
I ran across a site while I was doing the search that did restorations on AF1s maybe if you can't get your $ back on them you could have them restored here (http://www.kingofsneakers.com/KINGOFSNEAKERSHOME3.html) :D
The AF3 on the official Nike site are some good looking kicks :cool:
T.

HM
12-04-2006, 11:30 PM
I'll leave this thread with you while I work the congo room next door.
Don't hurt your bad self!!!