PDA

View Full Version : Irony? Prison Break actor headed for the real deal

John.
12-04-2006, 07:17 PM
looks like this guy is headed for the real deal...
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,234258,00.html

RitcheyRch
12-04-2006, 07:18 PM
He should have plenty of experience of being behind bars from the show.

HMF'er
12-04-2006, 07:30 PM
He's phucked. If not criminally, most likely civilly if he has any money.

73kona455
12-04-2006, 07:32 PM
"His passengers were the teenage boy, who died of his injuries after he was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and two 15-year-old girls. One of the girls is still at Cedars-Sinai in serious condition; the other was treated there and released, according to police."
he was out driving around drunk with a 15 yr old boy.. and 2 15 yr old girls?.. WTF??????

John.
12-04-2006, 07:36 PM
"His passengers were the teenage boy, who died of his injuries after he was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and two 15-year-old girls. One of the girls is still at Cedars-Sinai in serious condition; the other was treated there and released, according to police."
he was out driving around drunk with a 15 yr old boy.. and 2 15 yr old girls?.. WTF??????
yeah, i thought that was a little interesting too. I think it said that he's 26 and none of the kids in the car were related to him.

uvindex
12-04-2006, 08:23 PM
he was out driving around drunk with a 15 yr old boy.. and 2 15 yr old girls?.. WTF??????According to the guy's lawyer: "Braun says Garrison had met the teens that night at a grocery store, where they invited him to attend a party. At the time of the accident, he says, the group was leaving the gathering and he was driving them back to a grocery store." Yep, he's phucked big time! (probably going to be more charges filed)

Trout66
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
What the f----. Can't these hollywood types afford a driver or a cab? Next time try partying with someone who is of age. Give me a break.

Riomouse911
12-04-2006, 10:28 PM
That's just great, kids liquored up with a 26 year old guy. It's clear what privilege and fame do, in most towns the guy would've been arrested for manslaughter that night for causing the death of a teen while possibly DUI.
The scenario reminds me of the 20 something actor who was in the rack with the teenaged girl and he made a video.. Emelio Estevez or Charlie Sheen or someone like that. I bet that's where this was going to end up before tragedy struck...
May the parents find peace, and justice prevail.