PDA

View Full Version : Wow....

NOTALENT
12-04-2006, 08:23 PM
After not seeing or talking to my niece since she was 2 years old.....I just got to talk to her on the phone....she is now 7 and a half years old....5 years have gone by and man...I was speechless talking to her. She is soooo smart and can hold a conversation bettter than I can. She is one of the top students in her class...A star softball player and a cheerleader. I cant describe how good it felt to talk to her....it was like she was hear with us the whole time and we didnt miss a beat. She has old pictures of me holding her and her sleeping on my chest when she was that age....she got really excited describing the pictures to me. Man....this is a good feeling. :rollside:

bchbum
12-04-2006, 08:31 PM
And before you know it , she'll invite you to her wedding . I can't beleive my twins are 11 already , seems like they were just starting to walk.

NOTALENT
12-04-2006, 08:36 PM
And before you know it , she'll invite you to her wedding . I can't beleive my twins are 11 already , seems like they were just starting to walk.
Yup...I dont plan on letting anymore years go by....My brother needs to get shit right with her Mom. Im going to make arrangements to go visit her next week. Talk about nervous.