PDA

View Full Version : theft in Brea!

TRG
12-04-2006, 08:35 PM
a month or so ago we recieved a letter from my daughters school announcing that there have been things stolen from cars in the parking lot, when dropping off children,...we always lock out cars when not using them!
My wife goes to pick up Savanah tonight and comes back to the tahoe to find that some azzhole bashed the passenger side window and stole her purse that was on the floor! You have got to be fukkin kidding me right? there was only two parking spaces available when she arrived, and a couple more when she returned!...with all of these parents, at a christian childrens school, can you believe that nobody even cared to say anything about some muther fukker blowing a window out in her car!
Im hoping that Brea olinda childrens church in Brea will handle this deal, considering that we pay out the azz for my daughter to be in a safe inviroment, and even more so, a vandal safe school!
This has been the only insodent that we've heard of, but it really pisses me off considering x-mas is right around the corner and we have frose our accts.
and still have a grip of shopping to get through!
Your thoughts are welcome!...good or bad
Todd

Riomouse911
12-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Sorry to hear that...I HATE thieves, and Lord knows the Christmas season brings them out in spades... we've had 4 armed robberies in the City I work in in the last 20 hours, including two with the suspect shooting the victims when they were trying to get away.
One thing to learn, if you are leaving goodies, presents, wallets, purses etc in cars, put them where they can't be seen, crooks will cruise through a lot and scan for them. Takes about 3 seconds to blast a window with a spark plug chip and grab a purse, and there is little noise to alert anyone around.
I hope you're able to find the azz, and take a pound of flesh.... :skull:

Kilrtoy
12-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Well that sucks,
but your wife is at fault, She left her purse in the car.
No place is SAFE , I dont care where you live and how much the school cost.
Obviously you were aware of the problem already.
make sure you call your CC's and cancel them and checking account and anything else she may have had.
Make a Police report to help protect yourself.

Blown 472
12-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Or stop giving them the opportunity to steal from you?

HM
12-04-2006, 08:42 PM
that sucks.
Why did she leave the purse on the floor? I make a habbit of not leaving anything in sight, regardless of the neighborhood - I even stuff my portable GPS in the glove box.
This is the time of year people can finds lots of vehicles to smash and grab....don't make your vehicle a target by having stuff in plain view.
Also, it seems my vehicles only get broken into in areas where I think it won't happen.

Nord
12-04-2006, 08:44 PM
That blows!!!!!! You won't recieve any compensation, nor will you get rid of that "invaded" feeling either. Its a shame. Was there any other cars broken into?? I doubt she checked. The school will probably let you know, or when she fills out a police report, they will let her know. (I hope she filed one).
Good luck! BTW, I bet they used a spark plug to break the window. It is quiet, and allows them to get in and out without any attention being drawn to them.
~NORD~

Mrs.Racer277
12-04-2006, 08:46 PM
Make sure to call All (I think there are 3) credit agencys and put out an alert so no one can apply for anything in your name
Tiss the season for this crap.
I had my window smashed and my purse stolen a few years back out of my driveway. Sucked

Mrs.Racer277
12-04-2006, 08:47 PM
That blows!!!!!! You won't recieve any compensation, nor will you get rid of that "invaded" feeling either. Its a shame. Was there any other cars broken into?? I doubt she checked. The school will probably let you know, or when she fills out a police report, they will let her know. (I hope she filed one).
Good luck! BTW, I bet they used a spark plug to break the window. It is quiet, and allows them to get in and out without any attention being drawn to them.
~NORD~
That is what they used on my window. :mad:

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Well that sucks,
but your wife is at fault, She left her purse in the car.
No place is SAFE , I dont care where you live and how much the school cost.
Obviously you were aware of the problem already.
make sure you call your CC's and cancel them and checking account and anything else she may have had.
Make a Police report to help protect yourself.
Well actually the theives are at fault. Not smart to leave the purse in plain view, but also not permission for someone to break into your car/truck.
I'd rent a van and a BMW. Set the BMW up with a purse and a cell phone in plain site. Hide out in the van and when the theif shows his face again, beat the living shitt out of him. I mean really beat the living shitt out of him. Bust his spine just below the middle of his back with a hammer. Then throw him away like garbage.
Just a thought. I know people if you want it done.

bordsmnj
12-04-2006, 08:58 PM
i agree. what was she suposed to do carry it like bait? i'd invrest in fire arms.

TRG
12-04-2006, 09:04 PM
I know that Juzzy is partly at fault, even more so, the thief!
everything has been taken care of as far as the credit cards and such, there has been no other reported theft since we recieved the letter informing us a while ago!
I am just VERY frustrated at this point, its not like there are any hang arounds that you might see at any point during the day, ive done my research on where i want my kid to attend school, and i guess its just that there is not explanation for theft, and that is the reason for my frustration!
Thanks guys
Todd

TRG
12-04-2006, 09:05 PM
i agree. what was she suposed to do carry it like bait? i'd invrest in fire arms.
Especially since they have her info!
I invite that thief to enter my life again! :crossx:

LLGirl
12-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Yes, unfortunately it doesn't matter what area you're in, actually the nicer the better as they can probably get better stuff. This same thing happened at my daughter's preschool in Yorba Linda. No area is immune from it. You just can't leave your stuff in plain sight, locked or not.
Sorry that this happened, especially this time of year! Thieves suck :mad:

TRG
12-04-2006, 09:07 PM
llgirl, its not Brea olinda , is it?

Baja Big Dog
12-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Todd...one of my shops is in Brea, that normally nice quiet town, the only problem usally is the prick motorcycle cops, Had a head from an 8.2 Cummins engine stolen from the back of a service truck a few weeks ago, shiat azz punks dont even know what it goes to, just cost me 2 grand. Friggin dirt bags!! too bad we cant use street justice!

TRG
12-04-2006, 09:16 PM
That blows! Sorry to hear about that!
I know theft is everywhere, this is a good place to blow off some steam!
Thanks again!
Todd

LLGirl
12-04-2006, 09:16 PM
llgirl, its not Brea olinda , is it?
Nope, KinderCare - Stonehaven/Yorba Linda Blvd.

Mrs.Racer277
12-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Nope, KinderCare - Stonehaven/Yorba Linda Blvd.
Hey get to bed you are in training. LOL
When and where is the fight????

Infomaniac
12-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Yep That Sucks For you. i wouldnt wish that on anyone.
Excellent qualtiy of life where you live sounds like. It goes on long enough for the school to send out letters? I guarantee you that would not have been allowed to go on that long here.

bchbum
12-04-2006, 09:27 PM
They also might have your address & house keys .I would change the locks or ,move the cars & hide inside durning the day when you should be at work .

LLGirl
12-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Hey get to bed you are in training. LOL
When and where is the fight????
Me??? I'm a lover, not a fighter. Or is it I'm the lover of the fighter? What I'm trying to say is... it's me - Dawn! The REAL LLGirl!!! :p

Mrs.Racer277
12-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Me??? I'm a lover, not a fighter. Or is it I'm the lover of the fighter? What I'm trying to say is... it's me - Dawn! The REAL LLGirl!!! :p
LOL
That is it he needs his own screen name.
Missed you this past weekend.
Sorry for the thread jack. :)

boatsnblondes
12-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Todd....try Hillsborough private school in Anahiem Hills off Weir Canyon off the 91...best school in the area.....

HBjet
12-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Sorry to hear that Todd, at least your family is safe. What some people don't know is that Juzzy doesn't drive some low car. I believe your Tahoe is lifted enough that the only way to see anything inside would have to be from walking up to the truck and looking in and around. At that point, no matter if the purse was in there, they were going to break in and see what they can get. No body invites someone to break in your car/truck. Sure you can be more cautious, but if they want in, they will get in regardless.
HBjet

dmontzsta
12-05-2006, 12:32 AM
Sucks to hear Todd, what a pain in the ass too. People do not give a shit and are brave. I was sitting in the car while my wife walked our son to his class one morning. I see this guy walk up to a car with a cracked window, reach in and unlock it, then start ransacking this car, all while children and their parents walk by. I got on the phone and called the cops, took his plate down and they caught him shortly after. POS.

ONAROLL
12-05-2006, 01:23 AM
I really dont understand why people continue to live in an area that they are unhappy with...........will your daughter have a more secure life there when she is an adult, I doubt it...............

MudPumper
12-05-2006, 01:34 AM
TJizzle, it sucks that Juzzy got her shit snaked but let it be a lesson. The only reason they chose her car is because they saw her purse on the floor. As shitty as it is......you CANNOT leave items in view in your vehicle, purse,sunglasses, CD's, I-Pod...etc. Especially this Shopping Season when people have their cars full of stuff. The crooks are out in force. Crooks look for the easy target, a car with nothing visible inside will get passed up. And I guarentee you that if there were people around at the time this happened, they were unable to have a view of him or her at the time. Crooks don't break into things while people are watching.

topless
12-05-2006, 01:38 AM
I've had things stolen out of several vehicles and all because they were unlocked. I now don't leave ANYTHING unattended that I value. I guess my guns were the main concern but at least I filed a police report on them. The other things.................too bad for me. Sorry for your loss but a lesson learned.

Baja Big Dog
12-05-2006, 11:47 AM
I really dont understand why people continue to live in an area that they are unhappy with...........will your daughter have a more secure life there when she is an adult, I doubt it...............
Not sure anyone said they were unhappy with the area they lived in (Brea,CA), what were you reading? To assume someone is unhappy with where they live because they had something stolen by some low life piece of shiat doent mean they are unhappy, if that were the case where would they move????
Noticed you are from Oklahomo, not much crime there? Seen any vans full of fertilizer around?
Besides this guy lives in Rowland Heights (next to Hacienda Heights, home of the Wilson Wildcats class of 72), its about 5 miles from Brea, and he is glad to send his kids to Brea.

roostwear
12-05-2006, 12:27 PM
a month or so ago we recieved a letter from my daughters school announcing that there have been things stolen from cars in the parking lot, when dropping off children,...we always lock out cars when not using them!
My wife goes to pick up Savanah tonight and comes back to the tahoe to find that some azzhole bashed the passenger side window and stole her purse that was on the floor! You have got to be fukkin kidding me right? there was only two parking spaces available when she arrived, and a couple more when she returned!...with all of these parents, at a christian childrens school, can you believe that nobody even cared to say anything about some muther fukker blowing a window out in her car!
Im hoping that Brea olinda childrens church in Brea will handle this deal, considering that we pay out the azz for my daughter to be in a safe inviroment, and even more so, a vandal safe school!
This has been the only insodent that we've heard of, but it really pisses me off considering x-mas is right around the corner and we have frose our accts.
and still have a grip of shopping to get through!
Your thoughts are welcome!...good or bad
Todd
I'm telling ya, it's those hoodlums in Brea. I'm concerned that Shelley works there. Just F'in with ya. Soryy to hear you got ripped off. It can and does happen anywhere. Shelley put her purse in the trunk when we were at the gym in Anaheim Hills and some crackhead broke the driver's window, hit the trunk release and stole it. Trying to get her ID straightened out is how we found out we're not married. But that's another story.....

Baja Big Dog
12-05-2006, 12:33 PM
I'm telling ya, it's those hoodlums in Brea. I'm concerned that Shelley works there. Just F'in with ya. Soryy to hear you got ripped off. It can and does happen anywhere. Shelley put her purse in the trunk when we were at the gym in Anaheim Hills and some crackhead broke the driver's window, hit the trunk release and stole it. Trying to get her ID straightened out is how we found out we're not married. But that's another story.....
Something good comes out of everything!!!!!! :rollside:

Havasu1986
12-05-2006, 12:42 PM
I don't worry about Brea as much as the neighbors to the west, Guata La Habra. My gym in Yorba Linda had the same problem with people smashing windows and taking purses. If you see a woman walking into the gym without a purse, its usually in the car.

MOBrien
12-05-2006, 12:44 PM
same thing happened to us a few months ago. Wife went to her workout group ("stroller fit" with both kids in tow), parked our Tahoe in a huge parking lot that only had about 10 cars in it, in broad daylight at 10am, right outside the chainlink fence to the pool area that had other fitness classes going on at the community park. MFer smashed the passenger window only taking her purse and everything in it. Had to close all accounts because her checkbook was in there and had to close all credit because of the cards. Then had to re-key the Tahoe AND the house because the focker also got a spare set of keys and our home address. All for a Coach purse that only had like $20 in it. Nobody saw or heard anything and yet there were 25+ people less than 50' away........ :rolleyes:
Fugging bastards!! Chips of glass continue to fall out the bottom of the door panel. :mad: :mad: Get a fuggging job and buy your own stuff ya pieces-O-shiat.

roostwear
12-05-2006, 12:48 PM
That's all this crackhead did was hit gyms. He waited in the parking lots and as soon as he saw a women go in the gym, he's smash the window with his HAND :2purples: and rip people off. Did it throughout the YL, Brea, AH area. Dumbass still had the wife's ID and credit cards on him when they found him. 3rd strike, he's outa here!

Bense468
12-05-2006, 12:50 PM
why did you have to cancel the cards I wasn't done yet. :crossx:
Sorry to hear that shite todd. Go get em killer.

Schiada76
12-05-2006, 12:53 PM
That SUCKS Todd! :mad:
My sister in law left her purse in the car when she went into the gym awhile ago of cousre it waws gone when she went to leave, parking lot cameras were no help. She was told lots of shit gets jacked at gym parking lots because peole leave so much junk in their cars.

Ziggy
12-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Whenever we get violated like that its "them damn crooks". Well if we leave bait for them then the possibility of theft exists.
Many of us have learned the hard way, others have learned from those experiences.
I hope not all is lost for you and the important things have been dealth with so you don't have credit issues later.
Main thing is no physical harm was done to your wife or children. It just really sucks to have this happen. Very sorry about that.

Kustom_dude
12-05-2006, 03:43 PM
Todd,
It was probably a designer purse! Tell your wife, if she's going to carry a nice purse, then carry it with her!
I don't even leave valuables in the car when I'm at the car wash. Not even my cell phone charger!
People steal and then wrap it up and give it to their Mothers or sisters or whomever for Christmas!
They'll bust a window for a razor too!
Just don't give them a chance! Hope you and your wife have a nice Christmas!
Kustom_dude wife

ONAROLL
12-05-2006, 06:32 PM
Not sure anyone said they were unhappy with the area they lived in (Brea,CA), what were you reading? To assume someone is unhappy with where they live because they had something stolen by some low life piece of shiat doent mean they are unhappy, if that were the case where would they move????
Noticed you are from Oklahomo, not much crime there? Seen any vans full of fertilizer around?
Besides this guy lives in Rowland Heights (next to Hacienda Heights, home of the Wilson Wildcats class of 72), its about 5 miles from Brea, and he is glad to send his kids to Brea.
Read the posts that followed Tod's, read them all, I just dont believe I have to hide my belongings in my own vehicle everytime I get out of it, I dont believe its "my" fault if some piece of shit attempts to steal my stuff cause I parked it where I needed to, I do believe in street justice if I can catch a maggot, being from Oklahoma has nothing to do with what I said, but.......I have 4 vehicles in my drive all of them have the keys in the ignition, I have never lost anything at a boat ramp, I dont know where my house keys are because believe it or not I dont lock my house, my dog does bite, and the sign in my driveway clearly states that, I was born and raised in SoCal but Im telling you the best thing that I did for my kids was move, Tod asked for opinions and I gave mine...........prick.......