PDA

View Full Version : Demos illegal wife in hiding

bubbletop409
12-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Georgias Democratic senator Curt Thompson's wife is in hiding from federal officals who have a warrant for her deportation. After missing several hearings a federal judge issued a deportation order in Feb. of 2005. The Thompsons lawyer issued a statement blaming the immigration process rules as the reason for their non-compliance, oh ya, and they also claim to be ignorant of missing any hearings. DEPORT & RECALL

QuickJet
12-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Georgias Democratic senator Curt Thompson's wife is in hiding from federal officals who have a warrant for her deportation. After missing several hearings a federal judge issued a deportation order in Feb. of 2005. The Thompsons lawyer issued a statement blaming the immigration process rules as the reason for their non-compliance, oh ya, and they also claim to be ignorant of missing any hearings. DEPORT & RECALL
That's worse than Foley hittin on 18 year old boys.
Recall and deport them both!!!

Knotbad
12-04-2006, 10:36 PM
That's worse than Foley hittin on 18 year old boys.
Recall and deport them both!!!
Let me understand this; you think it's worse for someone to hide from the Feds than for a 50 year old man to prey on boys???

SmokinLowriderSS
12-05-2006, 05:18 AM
Let me understand this; you think it's worse for someone to hide from the Feds than for a 50 year old man to prey on boys???
Well, let's see if you can grasp the concept of THE LAW knothead.
Legal, means it is allowed, whether you like it or not.
ILL-LEGAL means it is not allowed, even if you like it.
Personal opinion of the behavior is not relevant.
A few examples of LEGAL you may not like:
Abortion, including late terms
50 yr old having sex with 18 yr old. Both are legally consenting adults.
Murderer getting parole after about 8 years.
Speaking the dreaded and evil "N"-word in public.
Bill Gates and the Walton family making BILLIONS of $$$$.
A few examples of IL-LEGAL:
Driving faster than the posted speed limit.
NOT stopping at a stop sign.
Taking something that does not belong to you.
Inbound crossing the borders of this country without permission.
Crossing the borders of your neighbor's property without permission.
Peeing on the side of a building outside (called "urinating in public").
And just for you Knot:
Here in Ks, Taking a hard one up the poop chute is still ILLEGAL. We still have prosecutable sodomy laws on the books, they just don't get used.
The Senator in question is a member of the law-creating body of this country, and as such, must be held to the law's requirements, an should his wife.
G'head, explain to me WHY he should be exempt from the law knot.
Yes, recall de-elect his ass and deport hers.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-05-2006, 05:21 AM
Do tell what Foley's CRIME was.
Is it OK for a 70 year old man to prey on 18+ year old GIRLS? How about 25 Year old GIRLS?
That one seems to be allowed quietly, when she's after HIS fortune. IS IT OK?
Go ahead, whip out a double-standard for us knot.

YeLLowBoaT
12-05-2006, 05:26 AM
he was also sending messages to minors... that = crime.

Knotbad
12-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Do tell what Foley's CRIME was.
Is it OK for a 70 year old man to prey on 18+ year old GIRLS? How about 25 Year old GIRLS?
That one seems to be allowed quietly, when she's after HIS fortune. IS IT OK?
Go ahead, whip out a double-standard for us knot.
Do tell what Clinton's CRIME was then. He was getting blowjobs from a 23 year old WOMAN. Using your logic about Foley, Clinton should have gotten a pass from you.
Your boy Foley resigned and is now in the last refuge for ethically-challenged Republicans; Betty Ford drug rehab. But it does not surprise me that you would defend a Republican sexual predator. There have been many of those scumbags elected to Congress by you and your ilk.
Here's more on the sexual predator Foley; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foley_scandal

eliminatedsprinter
12-05-2006, 10:41 AM
Do tell what Clinton's CRIME was then. He was getting blowjobs from a 23 year old WOMAN. Using your logic about Foley, Clinton should have gotten a pass from you.
Your boy Foley resigned and is now in the last refuge for ethically-challenged Republicans; Betty Ford drug rehab.
No crime in a BJ. That's for sure.
But in a sexual harrassment case, lying about it under oath is a crime.
Remember Dems were instramental in creating our current sexual harrassment laws.
That 23 year old got a good paying government job she after those BJs. His lying about those BJs was germane to the claim, that he fostered a "hostile work environment" ie favors for favors......She gave him BJs, she got a good job. This alone is enough to win Paula Jones case under our government's sexual harrassment laws. He lied because, if he didn't, he would have lost his case. Thus it was purgery. Plain and simple.
The people who make the laws need to be held to them at least as strictly as the rest of us. Foley was a turd, he is out. Thompson needs to meet the same fate.

bigq
12-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Your boy Foley resigned and is now in the last refuge for ethically-challenged Republicans; Betty Ford drug rehab. But it does not surprise me that you would defend a Republican sexual predator. There have been many of those scumbags elected to Congress by you and your ilk.
Here's more on the sexual predator Foley; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foley_scandal
I am pretty sure it was not for the blow job....not very classy, but not illegal.
What Foley did was gross :yuk: Thats how I feel, but was it illegal?
Personally I would take the blow job and I can't blame him because you know Hillary wasn't putting out. :rollside:

Kachina26
12-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Do tell what Clinton's CRIME was then.
Lying under oath.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-05-2006, 11:40 AM
he was also sending messages to minors... that = crime.
From what I have seen of the story, the page was above the age of legal consent, and was not a minor. Doesn't make it any less wrong, but makes it non-criminal.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-05-2006, 11:48 AM
The others have pretty much covered clinton's crime you want to ignore. I've never said the Lewinsky "non-sex" was criminal, LYING TO A GRAND JURY, PERJURY (lying under oath), and OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in the investigation. How are those there knot? THOSE CRIMES got him convicted, and got his liscense to practice law revoked.
Now, unlike several democrat sickos, Foley DID resign, do we need to revisit the thread again to remind you that, while what Foley did causes Republican's to resign in discrace, Democrats wear it as a badge of Honor. Care to explain why the difference knot?
Kind of you to whip out the label "sexual predator". Has it been applied by any legal conviction in a court of law somewhere, or are you trying to keep up with blown at tarring and feathering with opinion in place of factuality?

Schiada76
12-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Convicted of PERJURY.
Not convicted of bribery (pardons for payoffs), votes for pardons (quite openly), selling the Lincoln bedroom sleepovers for cash, Rose Law etc. etc.
What a nitwit. :rolleyes:
How about we get all the people that gave later money to find a nonexistent boat to pony up and get Knothead a brain?

eliminatedsprinter
12-05-2006, 01:46 PM
When lawmakers break the law they should all get the book thrown at them. If they all had to follow all the laws they wrote, perhaps they would make a few less stupid ones.

Old Texan
12-05-2006, 07:00 PM
There have been many of those scumbags elected to Congress by you and your ilk.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Foley_scandal
Knot, let's get something out in the open here. You have posted an utterly fascinating display of cut and paste liberal far left radicalism. You've condemned the USA for everything that has gone wrong on the earth in the past 300 years. You have made your point that you despise Republicans, George W. Bush in particular, and anyone that remotely conceives a positive opinion of any of the above.
I've accused you of being a Troll which you didn't understand but nonetheless proved your ignorance of the term valid by showing yourself as
a somewhat higher life form by sticking around and actually contributing the above mentioned delirious content. (Maybe your only positive vitue at this point, however weak as it may seem) Content that doesn't appear to be the "devious" work of a typical Troll, but work that appears to border on complete hatred and doublt of the very country and system in which you reside. What did the system do to make you hate it so bad?
You've posted rhetoric claiming the US to be inferior in ranking to world "Democracies". Expressed your like of other countries over the US. Called the majority of us Neocons, sheeple (stolen from Blown), "ilk"?? whatever that means, non patriotic, war mongers, and a number of other unflattering monikers straight out of the liberal handbook. You claim us all as far right extermist consrvatives whose values you simply detest. Do you understand your accusations or is it just part of your hatred?
You have questioned me personally as someone that wouldn't go fight the "war" yet would push the cause at the expense of the brave soldiers that are part of our outstanding volunteer military. Yet you do not know me or understand who I am, blinded by your hatred you just assume.
How do you know who we are? Your blind hatred doesn't give you any insight from what I can see. Let's have your true take on the country and the current nature of the world as a whole, something from within stonger than hate. Who do you believe in to run our government and why. Don't just throw out some cut and paste BS like some old nerd that just discovered the internet and thinks the lib revolution sites manned by socilist misfits still trying to bring down the systemare are where it's "At".
Give us some insight to who you are and how you can pull off this insighfull evalution of the populace that you seem inclined to profess.
All I see is hatred and jealousy. And I might add cowardice as you like to whine to the moderators when someone hurts your feelings. Are you spineless?
One thing you don't have that Blown and Poster X have is self respect. We throw as much sh it on them as possible but they at least deal with it in a somewhat masculine sense. We damned sure don't agree with a high majority of what they say and some times none of what they offer but we can respect them in the fact that they apparently stand by their convictions. You are lacking any fiber and until you can establish some sort of inner self worth, shall be considered just a bitter hater.

QuickJet
12-05-2006, 07:32 PM
If there was a standing ovation smiley Old Texan, you'd have a whole page of them.
Very well said!!!
One thing I've noticed about Blown and Poster that is missing in KNOTHEAD is that they post in other sections of the Forum and not just this one. They socialize where as Knothead just embarks on these political rants and is never seen anywhere else. He doesn't even have a boat. What brought him here in the first place?

SmokinLowriderSS
12-06-2006, 03:44 AM
If there was a standing ovation smiley Old Texan, you'd have a whole page of them.
Very well said!!!
One thing I've noticed about Blown and Poster that is missing in KNOTHEAD is that they post in other sections of the Forum and not just this one. They socialize where as Knothead just embarks on these political rants and is never seen anywhere else. He doesn't even have a boat. What brought him here in the first place?
Hear Hear!!!!
Yes, well said Tex.
Yea, even blown who I am always busting his chops on crazed ideologies adds an interesting thing or 2 over in gearheads or in the sandbar. His politics are just nutball whacked, but he likes Hemis, BIG hemis, so he isn't all bad.
Knot is kinda like a chump we have over in Just Jets, boatless, but all-seeing, all-knowing, the champion of saving the world from Hi-Tech Performance jet shop.

1978 Rogers
12-06-2006, 08:52 AM
I love reading these threads. Why can't a liberal come up with an actual arguement?
I believe Clinton was impeached, just not prosecuted because his term was ending, unlike Nixon's impeachment.

eliminatedsprinter
12-06-2006, 09:22 AM
I love reading these threads. Why can't a liberal come up with an actual arguement?
I believe Clinton was impeached, just not prosecuted because his term was ending, unlike Nixon's impeachment.
Because most of todays "liberals" are just leftists and most leftist arguments are based on emotion and partial or misinformation.
Nixon was never impeached. He resigned prior to it being necessary.

Kachina26
12-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Wow, sure gets quiet after one is confronted with a little truth.

Seadog
12-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Actually, Nixon was not impeached. He resigned rather than be impeached. Only two presidents have been impeached, and neither were removed.
As for crimes, it is documented that Clinton has done several crimes, including rape, that he has used his position to get him off. It is the Teddy Kennedy technique. Lie and have people to make the evidence go away. and the liberals will still embrace a predator, rather than accept an honorable conservative.

Schiada76
12-06-2006, 09:40 AM
As noted Nixon was never impeached. He did resign because unlike Klinttoon he didn't want the office of the president dragged through the mud even though the threat of his impeachemnt was just partisan politics and had no basis of fact. He basically resigned for THINKING about doing what klintoon actually did. He never did commoit a crime.
Old Texan,
You are wasting your time trying to reason with knothead. Like all liberals he has an inate inability to comprehend fact and separate same from fiction.
He suffers from an advanced case of Bush Derangement Syndrome.

QuickJet
12-06-2006, 10:02 AM
As noted Nixon was never impeached. He did resign because unlike Klinttoon he didn't want the office of the president dragged through the mud even though the threat of his impeachemnt was just partisan politics and had no basis of fact. He basically resigned for THINKING about doing what klintoon actually did. He never did commoit a crime.
Old Texan,
You are wasting your time trying to reason with knothead. Like all liberals he has an inate inability to comprehend fact and separate same from fiction.
He suffers from an advanced case of Bush Derangement Syndrome.
There we some legal ramnifications Nixon indured for his involvement in Watergate. He was pardoned though by President Ford, who took over office after Nixon resigned.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-06-2006, 10:05 AM
As far as Pres. Nixon being innocent of any wrongdoing .... that one is a debatable topic for another thread. It is my understanding that the Watergate break-in was done at his request to find out what was being planned in the upcoming election. The break-in was to install yet more wiretaps, which would add to several that had already been installed, all of which were illegal. The biggest trouble for him would have likely come from attemting to cover it up, obstruction of justice, etc. Then the recording of things in the oval office, which may or may not have been legally justifiable.
That is the unfortunate part of it never being tried, it will always remain a debatable topic which was and will never be settled legally.
Nixon DID take the honorable path of stepping down, to avoid the office being drug thru the process, which will always be taken as an implication of guilt by many. Those same ones will claim I am defending him, while what I am doing is merely defending the facts of the situation, a narrow path which MAY lead to guilt, but never has, and never will.

Schiada76
12-06-2006, 10:24 AM
It was my understanding that it was somewhat of a "preemptive" pardon, more to lay the controversy to rest than a true pardon for an actual conviction.
Then again I do somewhat suffer from "oldtimers" disease.
Am I mistaken? (Unlike the liberal scum here I do wish to know the truth.)
I thought his "crime" was thinking about covering up the Watergate break in, not orchestrating same.

eliminatedsprinter
12-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Nixon was never seriously accused of ordering the watergate break in. All the evidence pointed to his being guilty of ordering and participating in the cover up after the fact.

Schiada76
12-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Was there actually a "coverup"? I thought he was just at the stage of thinking/discussing a coverup when he was run out of office.

eliminatedsprinter
12-06-2006, 01:27 PM
The evidence pointed to an attempt at a cover up. The Oval Office tapes, that are minus 18 min of "accidentally" erased conversation between key watergate players and President Nixon, were pretty much the blue dress in the watergate scandal.
In his resignation speech, in the brief part where he mentioned "the events that led to this decision"
The sentence: "I would say only that if some of my judgments were wrong, and some were wrong, they were made in what I believed at the time to be in the best intrest of the nation."
Is the portion where he basically admitted to participating in the cover up.
Even after his resignation and pardon President Nixon always denied any involvement with the break in, but he was pretty tight lipped on the subject of the following cover up, except for basically what was said in the above quote.
President Nixon always seemed to believe that the era when he was in office were dangerous and turbulent times and that, during such times, the President himself, the office of the President, and the intrests of the nation, were all one and the same. Presidents Clinton and G.W. Bush both also seem to share this belief, although to a slightly lesser degree than Nixon did. To be fair, the only presidents, I can think of, who didn't seem to think this way were Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Truman, Carter, Reagen, and Bush Sr. Through most of our nations history this was pretty much the traditional belief of the power of the president to determine what was right for our national security.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-06-2006, 06:11 PM
Yea, my recollection is also of Nixon's main problem being the attempt to cover up the work of the "plumbers". I've never realy dug into it much, happened back before I was 10 yrs old. :p

Seadog
12-07-2006, 10:41 AM
The problem has always been that the Republicans believe in a strong Presidency, while the Democrats want the job to be a figurehead. At least until they gain the office. Congress likes that they can blame the Presidency for every woe, even if it is not true. They hide behind the veil of the Party and snipe at those who try to make changes. The truth is that the job of running the country is so immense, that the actual operation is done by hundreds of people behind the scenes. Many of them decent people, but too many are those who operate their little fifedoms without any real oversight.

SmokinLowriderSS
12-07-2006, 11:00 AM
And every one of those fifedoms wants CYA so they never make a hard or "out on a limb" decision, so they never get flak from it.