PDA

View Full Version : question-boat repair in havasu

sscoupes
12-05-2006, 09:21 AM
anybody have any dealings with absolute speed and marine.good or bad.

voodoomedman
12-05-2006, 09:30 AM
anybody have any dealings with absolute speed and marine.good or bad.
Best in Havasu. Use the search function and you will see nothing but good stuff about them. Aaron owns the shop and is a top notch mechanic. His other mechanic Brian is great as well. Those guys will bend over backwards for a customer.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Best in Havasu. Use the search function and you will see nothing but good stuff about them. Aaron owns the shop and is a top notch mechanic. His other mechanic Brian is great as well. Those guys will bend over backwards for a customer.
Yep, they do all the work for us and we have not had a problem and NO we don't own a Skater. There are others in town that are good as well, but continue to go back to Absolute. Aaron, Cheryl, Brian, Pam and the rest of the crew at Absolute are awesome.

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 09:57 AM
At the recomendations of board members here ...we took our boat to Absolute for the first time a few weeks ago and I have to say I am very impressed with the performance so far. They are always straight forward and have a great working knowledge of the boats. They don't mind taking the time to explain things and give you all of your options. Pricing is fair.
Again I am very impressed with their service and plan to use them again for any of our needs.
Chris

voodoomedman
12-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Yep, they do all the work for us and we have not had a problem and NO we don't own a Skater.
That says it right there. I've got a 496 Mag so all I get done is regular service and they are always on top of it. I see Brian on the water all the time and he recognizes us little guys and waves. I have dropped in a few times unannounced because my speedo pitot tube was clogged and they just tell you to swing it around back and they will take care of it.