PDA

View Full Version : New Years In The Sand

Bense468
12-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Who's Heading To Glamis.

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 10:25 AM
We're headed out with a few rigs. Camping on the other side of the RR tracks East of the Store....kind of our out of the way big holiday spot.

Chadman!
12-05-2006, 10:27 AM
We'll be there. Camping behind the vendors against the fence.

Bense468
12-05-2006, 10:37 AM
we got a few 40ft 5th wheels rolling out. If we leave early enough we are going to be down gecko rd somewhere...otherwise we will end up in the washes.

Throttle
12-05-2006, 10:38 AM
was thinkin about it, but decided to stay home and have a party... maybe a day trip... still thinkin... :idea:

Mrs. casean
12-05-2006, 10:46 AM
We're headed out with a few rigs. Camping on the other side of the RR tracks East of the Store....kind of our out of the way big holiday spot.
And us w/ in the out of the way big holiday spot :D Rollin in Friday night and wil be ready for a few Jello Shots :D

unleashed
12-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Hmmmmm...wonder if I'll be there! :D
Deano
Unleashedvideo (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1486176661)
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 11:00 AM
Hmmmmm...wonder if I'll be there! :D
Deano
Unleashedvideo (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1486176661)
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
Unleashedmyspace (http://www.myspace.com/unleashedhardcore)
I know we're gonna come looking for you :crossx: and if you stop by camp this time Linds promises to be awake.....not sure about Cole Trickle..that wus is in bed by 9 PM every night......can't hold his liquor :yuk: :crossx: :)

unleashed
12-05-2006, 11:02 AM
I know we're gonna come looking for you :crossx: and if you stop by camp this time Linds promises to be awake.....not sure about Cole Trickle..that wus is in bed by 9 PM every night......can't hold his liquor :yuk: :crossx: :)
Yup...I'll be in my usual form...ready for a party. I'll come wake all you old folks up! LOL
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Bense468
12-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Don't get lost on that side of the tracks deano...LOL my stuff is on auto pilot once I hit the washes, and it always seems to take me to a place where jeanie pours the cold ones.

Mrs. casean
12-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Hey now! I was the one up chatting w/ Deano and the family last time :crossx: you were snoozing away!!! :D :sleeping: We just need some good action around the camp fire this year and we'll stay awake! Get the bull horn out and I'll keep you all awake! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I wonder if my key will fit in your rhino when you head off to sleep in your rolling baller castle? :crossx: :p
I bet it will run through the whoops alot faster with the lights off and me driving;)

GETSOME
12-05-2006, 12:57 PM
I wonder if my key will fit in your rhino when you head off to sleep in your rolling baller castle? :crossx: :p
I bet it will run through the whoops alot faster with the lights off and me driving;)
Caution!! Cole trickle has been know to steal off road toys when people who own them pass out! :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Caution!! Cole trickle has been know to steal off road toys when people who own them pass out! :crossx: :crossx:
Thanks for the warning.....I'll just make sure to pass out in the Rhino :crossx:
That way if he steals it at least I get to ride along :)

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 01:21 PM
I swear he said it was OK?;) :crossx:
Billy can I borrow your ranger for a buise cruise???? ZZZzzzz nmm nmm nmmm....I am pretty sure that means drive safe? :p

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the warning.....I'll just make sure to pass out in the Rhino :crossx:
That way if he steals it at least I get to ride along :)
We will strap your big ass in the back of the rhino no matter how much duct tape we have to waste!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p :rollside:

djunkie
12-05-2006, 01:35 PM
Glamis for New Years? Kinda sorta maybe thinking about it. Hell I don't know what I'm doing. :rolleyes:

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 01:36 PM
Glamis for New Years? Kinda sorta maybe thinking about it. Hell I don't know what I'm doing. :rolleyes:
Great photo shoot location!!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 01:38 PM
This gay talk between you two again? :crossx: :p

djunkie
12-05-2006, 01:42 PM
I'd probably have better luck getting struck by lightning then having her take pics like that again. :rolleyes: :crossx:

djunkie
12-05-2006, 01:43 PM
Keep it down pussy whooped boy!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Keep it down pussy whooped boy!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
I would still rather be bald and p-whipped than you;) :crossx:

djunkie
12-05-2006, 01:47 PM
I would still rather be bald and p-whipped than you;) :crossx:
Well I'm bald, just not whooped like you. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Well I'm bald, just not whooped like you. :rollside:
right;)

djunkie
12-05-2006, 01:52 PM
right;)
Hey it sounded good didn't it? :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. casean
12-05-2006, 01:52 PM
Good thing we lock ours up at night :D We better keep the key under our pillows to be safe :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 01:57 PM
Good thing we lock ours up at night :D We better keep the key under our pillows to be safe :crossx:
Is this an early consent of defeat?
I would expect you and Sean to be up ready to go on that ride!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p
<------- bringing some DL;)

Magic34
12-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Damn, I was in for this trip, but by the way it sounds, I'm out!

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 02:01 PM
This is a secret location 1.5 miles off the pavement.........I don't think your 4wd truck can make it;) :crossx:

Bense468
12-05-2006, 02:01 PM
We will have a rhino with us too, but it will probably stay at camp for the most part. Gonna be out in buggies and riding.

djunkie
12-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Can I borrow your condo then? :crossx: :crossx:

Windy
12-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Either Glamis or Ocitillo for us...not sure what we decided on yet. :)

Mrs. casean
12-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Is this an early consent of defeat?
I would expect you and Sean to be up ready to go on that ride!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p
<------- bringing some DL;)
We went on a gnarly night ride in OW Thanksgiving weekend! Thank GOD for the new lights! It was fun! I don't know about night rides in the dunes after drinking though. We may keep the fire warm for when you guys get back :D

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 02:14 PM
We went on a gnarly night ride in OW Thanksgiving weekend! Thank GOD for the new lights! It was fun! I don't know about night rides in the dunes after drinking though. We may keep the fire warm for when you guys get back :D
Too be safe we can take your Diesel!!! :crossx: :p
<-----driver;) :crossx:

djunkie
12-05-2006, 02:15 PM
I'll stay and keep you warm. Doh!!!!!!! Did I say that out loud? :crossx: :crossx:

Magic34
12-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Night ride?? I'm in!!! Dont tell me you count 7 PM - 9 PM a night ride though. Mine starts after the wife and kid go to bed around 11 PM. My only rule, make it back before the sun goes up. Bad luck to be out when the sun comes up.

Mrs. casean
12-05-2006, 02:47 PM
I'll stay and keep you warm. Doh!!!!!!! Did I say that out loud? :crossx: :crossx:
I hope you didn't cause Sean wouldn't like you keepin me warm :crossx: The Golf cart was fun for us girls to go and be girls in the cart and think we're doing cool stuff at night even though we were just going up the little dunes behind camp... those were fun time! If Sean hasnt' drank too much he may be in for a night ride, just not in the big stuff I'm sure. :rollside: And for sure well before the sun comes up :D But most likely, we'd stick around camp. We play it safe these days :D

Mrs. casean
12-05-2006, 02:48 PM
Too be safe we can take your Diesel!!! :crossx: :p
<-----driver;) :crossx:
hahahaha! Then we're hitchin a ride home w/ you and Jen :D

djunkie
12-05-2006, 02:54 PM
I hope you didn't cause Sean wouldn't like you keepin me warm :crossx:
Sorry about that. My other brain took over for a minute. All better now. :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. casean
12-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Sorry about that. My other brain took over for a minute. All better now. :crossx: :crossx:
Ohh few! I was hoping it was your other brain :D Typical guy :D Not to worry!

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 04:18 PM
OK Dan looks like I'm gonna need those HID's before New Years......since Cole Tricklestein is too cheap to buy real lights and always counts of those of us with REAL lights to lead his sorry butt through the desert at night.
And I sure as hell don't want to follow his sorry butt over the face of one of the big dunes because he decided to use the "force" again to get him back from the hill in the middle of the night. :crossx:
Chris

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 04:20 PM
OK Dan looks like I'm gonna need those HID's before New Years......since Cole Tricklestein is too cheap to buy real lights and always counts of those of us with REAL lights to lead his sorry butt through the desert at night.
And I sure as hell don't want to follow his sorry butt over the face of one of the big dunes because he decided to use the "force" again to get him back from the hill in the middle of the night. :crossx:
Chris
The Hella 500's own you!!! :crossx: :p
<----- not going after the "big" dunes at night:D

Magic34
12-05-2006, 04:20 PM
Chris
No lights for those rides. A lighted whip is OK, but nothing more.

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 04:24 PM
I like your style!!!!
<-----Rhino #4;) :crossx:

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 04:24 PM
OK note to self ....ask for a video camera for x-mas with night vision to film Cole Tricklestein and Magic's Fastaslongasit'sdaylight Rhino's going end over end in the dunes at New years.
Also bring first aid kit to the throw at them as I roost on by with enough lights to look like the Sun out for a dune ride :crossx:
PS Don't forget battery charger and lots of gas for the generator.

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 04:28 PM
OK note to self ....ask for a video camera with night vision to film Cole Tricklestein and Magic's Fastaslongasit'sdaylight Rhino's going end over end in the dunes at New years.
Also bring first aid to the throw at them as I roost on by with enough lights to look like the Sun out for a dune ride :crossx:
Did you get your custom built million dollar HID flag light yet?
You know the one that lays a 100' perfect bubble of light 360 degrees around the Rhino...
www.hidflaglights.com

Magic34
12-05-2006, 04:31 PM
OK note to self ....ask for a video camera for x-mas with night vision to film Cole Tricklestein and Magic's Fastaslongasit'sdaylight Rhino's going end over end in the dunes at New years.
Also bring first aid kit to the throw at them as I roost on by with enough lights to look like the Sun out for a dune ride :crossx:
Lights schmites.
Besides when Todd gets there, I'll just follow him. 8 HIDs on the TCB Rhino. It lights up the entire hill.
My Rhino doesn't have brakes, so I dont slow down.

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 04:33 PM
Did you get your custom built million dollar HID flag light yet?
You know the one that lays a 100' perfect bubble of light 360 degrees around the Rhino...
www.hidflaglights.com
No because you cheap bastards would us it instead of getting your own lights......I can see it now.....you Djunkie and Magic three wide behind me on my rear bumper telling me to slow down so you can keep up with the light....no thank you....I'm not sharing my light :yuk:

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 04:35 PM
No because you cheap bastards would us it instead of getting your own lights......I can see it now.....you Djunkie and Magic three wide behind me on my rear bumper telling me to slow down so you can keep up with the light....no thank you....I'm not sharing my light :yuk:
I can't outrun my Hellas so I'm not worried.
If you keep being mean to the 3 of us I am gonna call your wife so she puts you on restriction!!!:D :crossx:

DUCKY
12-05-2006, 04:36 PM
We'll be there if the trans for the buggy is done.....

sigepmock
12-05-2006, 04:36 PM
If you keep being mean to the 3 of us I am gonna call your wife so she puts you on restriction!!!:D :crossx:
LOL :)

Magic34
12-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Or tell her about.....

Magic34
12-05-2006, 04:42 PM
I wont be behind. My stockers have 2 levels. I have a bright mode too.
I have a pair of PIAA 520s up front too, better than your autozone rectangles!

J540
12-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Was just say-n the samething.

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 04:46 PM
I wont be behind. My stockers have 2 levels. I have a bright mode too.
I have a pair of PIAA 520s up front too, better than your autozone rectangles!
Real men have round lights!! :crossx: :p

Magic34
12-05-2006, 04:51 PM
I will have this as well!!!
http://www.jumpinbanana.com/uploads/shockextreme.jpg

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 04:54 PM
I will have this as well!!!
http://www.jumpinbanana.com/uploads/shockextreme.jpg
What was the website that sold that?
I need that for the brave drunks that show up at the river:D

Magic34
12-05-2006, 04:58 PM
What was the website that sold that?
I need that for the brave drunks that show up at the river:D
www.jumpinbanana.com
They have laser tag guns that shock the hell out of you if you get shot. Now that sounds like a fun late night Rhino game!

Cole Trickle
12-05-2006, 05:23 PM
www.jumpinbanana.com
They have laser tag guns that shock the hell out of you if you get shot. Now that sounds like a fun late night Rhino game!
What are the prices?
I agree on the lazer tag!!! It needs to be pretty dam strong to make the game exciting:D :crossx:
2 per Rhino
10 teams :crossx: :p

Jay Vern
12-05-2006, 05:33 PM
We'll be there the 11th of Jan for clean up. Anyone else. Look for Purple Cage and alum color sides and wing trunk with Honda V-6
J

CornWater
12-05-2006, 07:02 PM
We'll be out, should have a pretty good size group in the washes. I think that homo Boatfloating is in as well.....
:cry:

unleashed
12-05-2006, 07:11 PM
We'll be out, should have a pretty good size group in the washes. I think that homo Boatfloating is in as well.....
:cry:
Boatfloating...Yikes...looks like you'll be babysitting!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

BoatFloating
12-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Rumor has it I'll be there getting into trouble.... :)

Mrs. casean
12-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Real men have round lights!! :crossx: :p
I have high beams :D

JB in so cal
12-05-2006, 07:22 PM
:) :p :) :rollside: cough, cough, cough...

CornWater
12-05-2006, 07:42 PM
:idea:

Magic34
12-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Anyone want to race Rhinos? :D

Magic34
12-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Going to keep the Rhino right side up this year?

bignet
12-05-2006, 10:41 PM
As usual...huge ass group, DJ, food, friends, etc! :crossx:

djunkie
12-05-2006, 10:41 PM
I think I'm gonna stay home now. Laser tag in the Rhinos? What are you guys 12 years old? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Magic34
12-05-2006, 10:46 PM
I think I'm gonna stay home now. Laser tag in the Rhinos? What are you guys 12 years old? :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
You hold that gun once and get shot, you'll see. :crossx:
You might cry like a 12 y/o. Turn those things to extreme mode.
Probably have to run 2 people in each Rhino. 1 driver and 1 shooter.
http://www.jumpinbanana.com/mainimage.asp?file=uploads/shockguns.jpg

Magic34
12-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Oh, 1 more twist. We are taping the guns to our hands!!!!! You cant let go or throw it!!! :crossx:

djunkie
12-05-2006, 10:49 PM
You hold that gun once and get shot, you'll see. :crossx:
You might cry like a 12 y/o. Turn those things to extreme mode.
Probably have to run 2 people in each Rhino. 1 driver and 1 shooter.
http://www.jumpinbanana.com/mainimage.asp?file=uploads/shockguns.jpg
Ramming Speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Magic34
12-05-2006, 10:50 PM
Watch this guy get shot! :D
http://www.spencersonline.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/categoryID/49069208-91e7-491f-b132-f75416ad6ccc/productID/087ae8a2-33a8-42e9-961f-2c48f83dde55/productOptionIDs/?osadcampaign=2005.Holiday.Google.Shocker&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=Google_Shocker&gclid=CPjnqumf_YgCFSJnYwod6VHyBw
Click on the "play video" icon

djunkie
12-05-2006, 11:02 PM
http://www.spencersonline.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/categoryID/49069208-91e7-491f-b132-f75416ad6ccc/productID/087ae8a2-33a8-42e9-961f-2c48f83dde55/productOptionIDs/?osadcampaign=2005.Holiday.Google.Shocker&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_campaign=Google_Shocker&gclid=CPjnqumf_YgCFSJnYwod6VHyBw
You have to be kidding me. :2purples: :2purples:
The passenger should shoot and the driver should be the one getting hit. Should make for some interesting rides. :crossx: :crossx:

Magic34
12-05-2006, 11:13 PM
You have to be kidding me. :2purples: :2purples:
The passenger should shoot and the driver should be the one getting hit. Should make for some interesting rides. :crossx: :crossx:
I'll drive :D
It gives a good shock. At least, the one I have above (red game with 4 handles) gives you a damn good shock. It goes all the way up my arm and my elbow has a twinge for a few minutes after a shock. There is actually a medical warning on the game and box. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 08:53 AM
Thats sweet!!!
We need to mount the chest sensors on the side of the rhinoes so it's an easier shot!!
I like the tape idea;) :crossx:

catman-do
12-06-2006, 09:30 AM
We will be out there thursday morning. Gunna have about 6 trailers and two diesel pushers. Only way to notice me is the Maroon dodge mega cab dooley. Its the only one out there that ive seen so far. I also ride a honda 450F, just like everyone elses but for the sand only the front rim is black excell.

sigepmock
12-06-2006, 10:11 AM
We will be out there thursday morning. Gunna have about 6 trailers and two diesel pushers. Only way to notice me is the Maroon dodge mega cab dooley. Its the only one out there that ive seen so far. I also ride a honda 450F, just like everyone elses but for the sand only the front rim is black excell.
You should be easy to spot then :crossx: :yuk:
Maybe you should look for us... :D ..we'll be the bickering group of Rhino's with busted beers leaking out the beds. Just follow the trail of smashed beer cans and beef jerky and that should get you to Cole Trickle.....we'll be the Rhino's about 100 yards ahead of him :crossx:
Seriously if you see us around stop by for a cold beverage....always nice to meet local HB's especially ones with such good taste in boats.
Chris

Bense468
12-06-2006, 10:14 AM
hard to see who's in those rhinos when fly by them.

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 10:15 AM
hard to see who's in those rhinos when fly by them.
sorry about the uprate!!;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 10:16 AM
Maybe you should look for us... :D ..we'll be the bickering group of Rhino's with busted beers leaking out the beds. Just follow the trail of smashed beer cans and beef jerky and that should get you to Cole Trickle.....we'll be the Rhino's about 100 yards ahead of him :crossx:
Seriously if you see us around stop by for a cold beverage....always nice to meet local HB's especially ones with such good taste in boats.
Chris
I passed the ice chest issues to dj!!!
<------ uses 3 straps now;)

sigepmock
12-06-2006, 10:24 AM
I passed the ice chest issues to dj!!!
<------ uses 3 straps now;)
Are you guys in for sure yet?

Bense468
12-06-2006, 10:31 AM
sorry about the uprate!!;) :crossx:
are you guys really going to be out there? We are leaving thursday morning I believe. Depends on Melissa work schedule.

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Are you guys in for sure yet?
You gonna be there? :crossx: :idea:

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 10:41 AM
are you guys really going to be out there? We are leaving thursday morning I believe. Depends on Melissa work schedule.
75% sure we are going.
Probably leave friday after work and go home monday.

Bense468
12-06-2006, 10:44 AM
cool. We will have to meet up at Boardman for a drink or 10.

sigepmock
12-06-2006, 10:45 AM
75% sure we are going.
Probably leave friday after work and go home monday.
Cool, I'll make sure we have room for Jen in the motorhome :crossx: j/k
Seriously you guys need to be there, should be fun.
Chris

sigepmock
12-06-2006, 10:46 AM
I have high beams :D
:220v: :devil: :sqeyes: :messedup: :supp: :D :D
Can't believe I missed this one......Nice Linds!!!!

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 10:51 AM
Cool, I'll make sure we have room for Jen in the motorhome :crossx: j/k
Seriously you guys need to be there, should be fun.
Chris
It sounds like alot of fun so I am sure we will be there. :)
Hopefully it's not too cold in the hoopty trailer:D

Cole Trickle
12-06-2006, 10:51 AM
cool. We will have to meet up at Boardman for a drink or 10.
Deal!!!
Bring your wallet;) :crossx:

sigepmock
12-06-2006, 10:55 AM
It sounds like alot of fun so I am sure we will be there. :)
Hopefully it's not too cold in the hoopty trailer:D
Don't worry if it get's too cold I'll park the motorhome by your trailer with the exhaust pointed in the door....that should warm you guys right up :crossx:
Don't you have one of those little propane heaters? We use to use one when we slept in our friends enclosed, just make sure to leave a vent open :)

Bense468
12-06-2006, 11:16 AM
OL SKOOL
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/4145/comphillar4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Mrs. casean
12-06-2006, 11:44 AM
:220v: :devil: :sqeyes: :messedup: :supp: :D :D
Can't believe I missed this one......Nice Linds!!!!
I couldn't resist! I can have good ones now and then... :D I'm sure my high beams will be on at night :D hehehe!

Mrs. casean
12-06-2006, 11:45 AM
OL SKOOL
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/4145/comphillar4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
I've got a few like that... good times for sure! Safe? NOT! But fun!

racecar.hotshoe
12-06-2006, 11:59 AM
We will be in Dumont............. :)

Magic34
12-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Mock, you hate Arctic Cats? Probably have one with me this new years. :D

LOWRIVER2
12-06-2006, 09:39 PM
Gecko Rd for our clan.

BoatFloating
12-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Going to keep the Rhino right side up this year?
How fun would that be????? :rollside:
:idea:
So you going to call me??? :idea: :)

Trailer Park Casanova
12-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Glamis on off weekends, Dumont on the holidays.

Mrs. casean
12-07-2006, 08:01 AM
Glamis on off weekends, Dumont on the holidays.
We'll be enjoing the off weekend starting tomorrow morning! Definitely nice on the off weekends!

catman-do
12-07-2006, 08:11 AM
Chris
Post up some pics of your Rhino's so I know what to look for. We would deffinately be interested in meeting up for some rides! Sometime we should get everyone together on an off weekend and have a HB glamis regatta.

Mrs. casean
12-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Post up some pics of your Rhino's so I know what to look for. We would deffinately be interested in meeting up for some rides! Sometime we should get everyone together on an off weekend and have a HB glamis regatta.
A handfull of us got together this past Presidents Day weekend out there and cruised the Rhinos around. That was fun! Riverbound, us, sigepmocks, SoCalHD(in Mocks Rhino :D) Cole Trickles... good times! I have a pick somewhere of all of us I think... oh and us pulling the jeep out :crossx: I think we're planning a trip for the same weekend possibly. Not an off weekend, but less crowded than New Years at least. It's an option.

catman-do
12-07-2006, 08:41 AM
A handfull of us got together this past Presidents Day weekend out there and cruised the Rhinos around. That was fun! Riverbound, us, sigepmocks, SoCalHD(in Mocks Rhino :D) Cole Trickles... good times! I have a pick somewhere of all of us I think... oh and us pulling the jeep out :crossx: I think we're planning a trip for the same weekend possibly. Not an off weekend, but less crowded than New Years at least. It's an option.
That would be cool. We dont have a rhino, i ride a bike. Im stil game for riding though anytime.

sigepmock
12-07-2006, 09:31 AM
That would be cool. We dont have a rhino, i ride a bike. Im stil game for riding though anytime.
Most of us have bikes and quads too...just easier to spot in the Rhinos :crossx:
Here's a pic of my goofy butt on my bike and our Rhino:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3644100_1453.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3644100_1244.JPG
I'll see if we can get some pics of of the rest of the Rhino's and bikes going.
Chris

Mrs. casean
12-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Sean & I have quads and the Rhino. He had a bike but sold it and got the Honda 450 quad so we can go on rides better and I can follow him rather than all the bikes... but more fun now for me! I hated following the bikes! Now I enjoy it so much more and can actually keep up somewhat! So it's fun regardless what you have though... as long as you're there, you'll be having fun :D

Bense468
12-07-2006, 09:48 AM
If you girls really want to meet up the best way to do it is meet at boardman, store, compound, olds (back row) or any other designated spot at a certian time and lets do it...

Mrs. casean
12-07-2006, 09:55 AM
If you girls really want to meet up the best way to do it is meet at boardman, store, compound, olds (back row) or any other designated spot at a certian time and lets do it...
essexjet usually takes his truck to Olds and parks somewhat in the back rowish, it's an easy landmark... I think he's still going. sigepmock would know. I'm sure we'll be at boardmanville since we'll be camping not too far from it :D