PDA

View Full Version : Choose your Christmas gift...

Devil's Advocate
12-05-2006, 04:46 PM
carefully guys. :crossx:
wrong gift! (http://www.wewin.com/Wrong-Gift-Again.aspx)

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 04:51 PM
Ungrateful BIATCHES

Devil's Advocate
12-05-2006, 04:55 PM
Ungrateful BIATCHES
Careful, Santa's going to bring you a big lump of coal with that shit talk. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
12-05-2006, 05:12 PM
Careful, Santa's going to bring you a big lump of coal with that shit talk. :crossx:
Thats ok, i'll take it to market and make a mint outof it

Ziggy
12-05-2006, 05:16 PM
Haha, my wifed asked for all of those things at one point or another......
I win :D

ratso
12-05-2006, 05:27 PM
I got ex #5 a vibrator one Christmas to add to her "little bag of tricks"... We would usually exchange gifts at her relatives on Christmas morning, and that night we would do our own little thing over a nice dinner... jewelry, etc and all that stuff. Well, her brother thought it would be funny to throw in that gift with all the others when we went over to their mom's place, so he went in the closet where it was stashed and threw it in with the other 20 plus gifts we had. The look on everybody's face was classic when she opened that one up... even mine. I still remember her granny asking "What is that, what is that?" Talk about embarassing. Well, I owe him one this year... I am still close with all the family, except for the ex wife (That's the only one I never could make some kind of peace with, which is a long story) Well, Paul, the brother, went to Vegas last week and got married to a super super nice lady... Well, let's just say she is going to have an anonymous gift under the tree this year... Damn I wish I could be there to see that one... :D

Devil's Advocate
12-05-2006, 05:46 PM
I got ex #5 a vibrator one Christmas to add to her "little bag of tricks"... We would usually exchange gifts at her relatives on Christmas morning, and that night we would do our own little thing over a nice dinner... jewelry, etc and all that stuff. Well, her brother thought it would be funny to throw in that gift with all the others when we went over to their mom's place, so he went in the closet where it was stashed and threw it in with the other 20 plus gifts we had. The look on everybody's face was classic when she opened that one up... even mine. I still remember her granny asking "What is that, what is that?" Talk about embarassing. Well, I owe him one this year... I am still close with all the family, except for the ex wife (That's the only one I never could make some kind of peace with, which is a long story) Well, Paul, the brother, went to Vegas last week and got married to a super super nice lady... Well, let's just say she is going to have an anonymous gift under the tree this year... Damn I wish I could be there to see that one... :D
:D
Granny that's just a foot massager. :crossx:

EAZYKILLER2006
12-05-2006, 06:13 PM
lol i did the same thing to hubby a sex gag gift but since hubby and mijo have the same name i lables the gift dad...well the gifts end up at the inlaws i refer to as the out laws...lol and my father in law opened the gift but i didnt get the gift back he kept it....but it was pretty funny!