PDA

View Full Version : Diverter deals.

beerjet
12-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Any deals out there on diverters. I've looked in the usual places. No luck. I know rex always has them in stock.
-beerjet-

Jetaholic
12-05-2006, 10:49 PM
Any deals out there on diverters. I've looked in the usual places. No luck. I know rex always has them in stock.
-beerjet-
Towing a boat to Havasu got me one...:crossx:

Vin-Dog
12-06-2006, 03:13 PM
-beerjet-
Check Jet boat performance. I picked up a manual P/D at a kick a$$ price. Should be here in a couple days. :crossx:

CPBRIAN10THMTN
12-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Check Cp Performance, They Always Have Some And I Think They Are Priced Pretty Decently.

wideopen545
12-07-2006, 03:43 PM
rex matched the c&ps price an a place setup 599.00 - 614.00 shipped
and had it in stock

Goad
12-07-2006, 04:17 PM
doesnt hi-tech a christmas sale going on?

Vin-Dog
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
rex matched the c&ps price an a place setup 599.00 - 614.00 shipped
and had it in stock
Jet boat Performance has the same price. :crossx:

3 daytona`s
12-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Jet boat Performance has the same price. :crossx:
WHAT IS YOUR POINT? :crossx:

Vin-Dog
12-07-2006, 05:50 PM
WHAT IS YOUR POINT? :crossx:
My point is that there's great deals every where you look. My friends order through tom at JBP and they are happy with his buisness. He gave me a pretty good deal on my droop, steering ext. and place diverter. I'm sure I'll be doing more buisness with tom in the near furture. ;)

Placecraft Dragstar
12-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Just buy from whoever you want to, why argue on who is better and for what price :cry: we all have our favorite people to deal with, end of story :yuk:

3 daytona`s
12-07-2006, 06:21 PM
My point is that there's great deals every where you look. My friends order through tom at JBP and they are happy with his buisness. He gave me a pretty good deal on my droop, steering ext. and place diverter. I'm sure I'll be doing more buisness with tom in the near furture. ;)
You came in here blowing all this, that your pal has the same deal or what ever. Then ended with a :crossx: NOT GOOD, I do not care if you buy your parts at Walmart,Kmart or Joe`s bar and grill. O.K. Now nothing negative was said about your buddy so.Think twiced, post once or you risk coming off looking very STUPID :rolleyes:

beerjet
12-07-2006, 07:21 PM
Well Since I'm in no hurry , I ordered from jet boat performance . I could have just gone to rex but I've been gettin home really late and the price was right so what the fock right.
Now if only I can get a deal on a GPS . :idea:
-beerjet-

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-07-2006, 09:48 PM
You came in here blowing all this, that your pal has the same deal or what ever. Then ended with a :crossx: NOT GOOD, I do not care if you buy your parts at Walmart,Kmart or Joe`s bar and grill. O.K. Now nothing negative was said about your buddy so.Think twiced, post once or you risk coming off looking very STUPID :rolleyes:
You come in here acting all tough and schit:rolleyes: All he was doing was passing along good info.
Think twiced, post once or you risk coming off looking very STUPID :rolleyes:
You should practice what you preech:idea: Also you should buy hooked on phonics and beat your english teacher!! Please explain what Twiced means to us:confused::idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Well Since I'm in no hurry , I ordered from jet boat performance . I could have just gone to rex but I've been gettin home really late and the price was right so what the fock right.
Now if only I can get a deal on a GPS . :idea:
-beerjet-
Glad ya got one;) Tom is a very nice guy;) I know someone has a GPS around you. Let us know how she runs;)

dumbandyoung
12-07-2006, 09:52 PM
if you like aggressor pumps .. there a guy in azusa that gives good deals. its called precision marine.
i just went to place diverter direct for mine.

3 daytona`s
12-07-2006, 09:59 PM
You come in here acting all tough and schit:rolleyes: All he was doing was passing along good info.
You should practice what you preech:idea: Also you should buy hooked on phonics and beat your english teacher!! Please explain what Twiced means to us:confused::idea:
Mr. Hot Boat Know It All, I guess I have been corrected,I realize you have been the "SUNK THE BOAT" authority and some other worthless thread,KING SHIT. Please do not take this as a compliment. I will from now on be extremely careful on my posts.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Mr. Hot Boat Know It All, I guess I have been corrected,I realize you have been the "SUNK THE BOAT" authority and some other worthless thread,KING SHIT. Please do not take this as a compliment. I will from now on be extremely careful on my posts.
Well, you jumped on a good friend of mine assclown! He is the nicest guy and doesnt mean any harm. All he was doing was htrying to help. You just took his post out of context. In fact, he doesnt even post in the sandbar! You jumped the gun way too fast. Slow down turbo........

RIVERTIME247
12-08-2006, 05:08 PM
jetboatperformance is running a xmas special...not sure how they compare to what out there right now.:skull:

Vin-Dog
12-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Dude,
My bad, I didn't check my calendar and realize that it was your time of the month. Sorry to interrupt your knitting party over there, holy sh#t, ease up will ya? I get home from work, crack a beer, and have to read some fu#k'n know it all try and tell me what the hell is right or wrong and how to post a proper thread. You might want to change your plug after you read this.

3 daytona`s
12-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Well, you jumped on a good friend of mine assclown! He is the nicest guy and doesnt mean any harm. All he was doing was htrying to help. You just took his post out of context. In fact, he doesnt even post in the sandbar! You jumped the gun way too fast. Slow down turbo........
Would you please stop attempting to post in every thread for a minute to get you count up to be one of the "BIG BOYS", which by the was is a frutile mission. Please read your post above it`s so comical, almost embarassing.He doesn`t even post in the Sandbar--- I took the post out of context----Just htrying to help. I`m telling you I could not care less if he is your friend, your butt-F_ _ _ best friend understand> He posted in the Sandbar, he posted Ignorant in the Sandbar.You are the experienced poster so the Turbo Comment? Next The assclown,remark be VERY careful, and if wish to tread there fine. I request then PLEASE do not piss and moan when someone uses racial slurs. Are we on the same page now,TURBO?

3 daytona`s
12-08-2006, 05:44 PM
Dude,
My bad, I didn't check my calendar and realize that it was your time of the month. Sorry to interrupt your knitting party over there, holy sh#t, ease up will ya? I get home from work, crack a beer, and have to read some fu#k'n know it all try and tell me what the hell is right or wrong and how to post a proper thread. You might want to change your plug after you read this.
This gets more incredible by the moment - VINNY please quit drinking then. I`m sincerely concerned if one beer makes you post in this manner What in the world would you be like in a normal few beers situation? I can only assume very scary. You and 396 need to get together,in Gilbert or Dilbert or where ever you hang out.Take alot of time think it out take a legal pad with you, and write down things to say that may be close to intelligent,that you can post here if you desire to continue here.:confused:

3 daytona`s
12-08-2006, 05:47 PM
Would you please stop attempting to post in every thread for a minute to get you count up to be one of the "BIG BOYS", which by the was is a frutile mission. Please read your post above it`s so comical, almost embarassing.He doesn`t even post in the Sandbar--- I took the post out of context----Just htrying to help. I`m telling you I could not care less if he is your friend, your butt-F_ _ _ best friend understand> He posted in the Sandbar, he posted Ignorant in the Sandbar.You are the experienced poster so the Turbo Comment? Next The assclown,remark be VERY careful, and if wish to tread there fine. I request then PLEASE do not piss and moan when someone uses racial slurs. Are we on the same page now,TURBO?

Vin-Dog
12-08-2006, 05:58 PM
This gets more incredible by the moment - VINNY please quit drinking then. I`m sincerely concerned if one beer makes you post in this manner What in the world would you be like in a normal few beers situation? I can only assume very scary. You and 396 need to get together,in Gilbert or Dilbert or where ever you hang out.Take alot of time think it out take a legal pad with you, and write down things to say that may be close to intelligent,that you can post here if you desire to continue here.:confused:
Now your trying to be a counselor. This is getting good. You take one thread and totally butcher it, and now you try and be the good guy here. Your really good! By the way, how much is your co-pay?

AZKC
12-08-2006, 06:02 PM
Interesting, not really a double post because they are seperated by time quite a bit:confused: but still identical:mix: Must be something to do with the upgrade:mix:

3 daytona`s
12-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Now your trying to be a counselor. This is getting good. You take one thread and totally butcher it, and now you try and be the good guy here. Your really good! By the way, how much is your co-pay?
VINNIE,please understand I`ll not waste my time to respond again to you and 396.You posted stupid,done deal there,396 stuck his nose in here because you to are good "FRIENDS". I can only repeat what others have posted ,the site is really becoming ruined by some NEWBIE=big mouth-no brains - BUT a know it all attitude:idea: BTW the counselor (notice spelling EINSTEIN) remark was not warranted as a layman could diagnose your problem and alcohol only compounds it.LOL You two get together for your weekly circle jerk and it will be just fine.The fact that this Hot Boat and can only assume you to "EXPERTS" are boaters I reserve the following term for very special people NAUTICAL DISASTER :( :confused: :yuk:

DelawareDave
12-08-2006, 07:09 PM
VINNIE,please understand I`ll not waste my time to respond again to you and 396.You posted stupid,done deal there,396 stuck his nose in here because you to are good "FRIENDS". I can only repeat what others have posted ,the site is really becoming ruined by some NEWBIE=big mouth-no brains - BUT a know it all attitude:idea: BTW the counselor (notice spelling EINSTEIN) remark was not warranted as a layman could diagnose your problem and alcohol only compounds it.LOL You two get together for your weekly circle jerk and it will be just fine.The fact that this Hot Boat and can only assume you to "EXPERTS" are boaters I reserve the following term for very special people NAUTICAL DISASTER :( :confused: :yuk:
I see exactly the part about this site being ruined by some who just can't let this s**t go, and keep trying to egg it on further. I like the "Einstein" part with the remark about the spelling, but please explain your earlier post with the word "frutile" in it. I can't seem to find that one in my spelling primer book.

Vin-Dog
12-08-2006, 07:13 PM
No, You stuck your nose in here and started this mess. Mind your own next time there tuff guy. Go repeat your crap somewhere else. I don't ever have an attitude with anyone, I never do. It's guys like you that think you know everything that makes me have an attitude. Just tryed to help someone find a P/D on the boards here and this is what I get.
By the way, the COUNSELOR remark, (smart guy) is correct.

sdpm
12-08-2006, 07:17 PM
So did we ever find out who has the best price on a P/D?

beerjet
12-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Jet boat performance has a good deal on the Place.
Mr.CBM has a good deal on the Aggressor too.

3 daytona`s
12-08-2006, 07:40 PM
I see exactly the part about this site being ruined by some who just can't let this s**t go, and keep trying to egg it on further. I like the "Einstein" part with the remark about the spelling, but please explain your earlier post with the word "frutile" in it. I can't seem to find that one in my spelling primer book.
Hey DD thanks for pointing that out,I see your brain is not frozen even though water may be. I posted before proof reading, was going to correct it, but between.,dealing with these two morons and the feeling no one on here would know spelling, WTF, Be sure will never happen again,knowing DD may be lurking here:idea:

Bigern
12-08-2006, 08:28 PM
Geez, a guy posts about trying to get a deal on a p/d and this thing gets hijacked. Sh#t this is better than a soap:supp:

beerjet
12-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Geez, a guy posts about trying to get a deal on a p/d and this thing gets hijacked. Sh#t this is better than a soap:supp:
Some people (I dont know who and really dont care) need to , well.......
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/Head20in20Ass1.jpg
-beerjet-

3 daytona`s
12-08-2006, 08:54 PM
Very few posts by you guys I can enjoy!! GOOD JOB MAN :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 09:01 PM
You can get racial if you want to take it there. Ill just say this, I back my schit up!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 09:03 PM
How long did it take you to post that:idea: Did you pull out the websters:idea: Smooth move exlax.......

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 09:04 PM
He just wants to make himself look good. Dont worry dave, there are people out there like that.....
Hows the weather out there? Its 70 during the day here and 50 at night. Not too shabby;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Some people (I dont know who and really dont care) need to , well.......
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c290/beerjet/Head20in20Ass1.jpg
-beerjet-
THis would be 3gaytona's in highschool:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-08-2006, 09:06 PM
Very few posts by you guys I can enjoy!! GOOD JOB MAN :)
Im glad to be of service;)

Jetaholic
12-09-2006, 03:29 AM
And I must second this post...
Vinnie (aka Vin-Dog) bought a badass (emphasis on BAD****INASS) boat from Robsquezin...a 19.5' Howard with not only a badass gel scheme but ALL ORIGINAL GEL! The boat was in San Jose, CA and he is in Phoenix. Vin needed someone to transport the boat...me not knowing him from some guy off the street, took on the task of transporting this boat to him. On his behalf, he didn't know me from anyone on the street either...yet he trusted me to accomplish the task of delivering the boat.
Well, Rob delivered the boat to me in Fresno CA 2 days before scheduled delivery...and all bullshit aside I wished I could've been the one to land the treasure I had to transport to the lucky winner. Vinnie was not only telling me all the plans he had for said boat, but his plans have now become my plans for my boat.
Long story short...I delivered the boat as promised...we met in LHC. Vinnie, his girlfriend and his kids both met up with me and we all had a steak dinner courtesy of Vin himself. On top of this...he hooked me up with a Place Diverter kit (which we all know costs a very pretty penny) for my boat. He forgot to bring the control handle, yet got it to UPS and I received it this last Thursday.
All I have to say is...Vin, like myself, speaks from heart. If he thinks something is a piece of shit, it's a piece of shit and his word on that is worth every letter in gold. If Vin says "Buy 'XXX' from Jet Boat Performance, Hi Tech Performance (which I will endorse anyday), CP Performance, etc etc, make no mistake that it will be the biggest mistake of your life by not following his advice.

DelawareDave
12-09-2006, 06:31 AM
Hows the weather out there? Its 70 during the day here and 50 at night. Not too shabby;)
Too fricken cold! 23 this AM, and if I'm lucky, 40 for a high! I'm thinkin I need to build a dolly for the Sunkisst so I can put it in the garage, where the heat is.

3 daytona`s
12-09-2006, 09:39 AM
You called? PMS time again? Are you still but hurt over the last time you got slapped around?
Did I get slapped around :idea: :idea: There is a serious difference between slapped around and Babbling,Drooling,attempts at accomplishing it.I have yet to get slapped around in here. thanks for your concern though:)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-09-2006, 10:33 AM
You called? PMS time again? Are you still but hurt over the last time you got slapped around?
LMFAO:crossx:

beerjet
12-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Did I log into ***boat or "The View" forums . :notam:
-beerjet-

steelcomp
12-09-2006, 11:49 AM
Did I log into ***boat or "The View" forums . :notam:
-beerjet-
More like Romper Room...or day care. Bunch of cry babies.
3D's, you jumped ugly on a guy because he added a :crossx: to his post, which you took upon yourself to interpret as something bad. Maybe, maybe not, but so what? You've been "slapping yourself" around pretty good since then without anyone's help. :hammerhea You've been posting pure nonsense and jibberish, wasting time on the thread and not really saying anything worth reading, just being an ass. And this is a technical theread? LMFAO.
Oh yeah, almost forgot...I'm looking for a hyd. diverter set up if anyone has one to get rid of. I have lots od stuff to trade.
Thanks.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Oh yeah, almost forgot...I'm looking for a hyd. diverter set up if anyone has one to get rid of. I have lots od stuff to trade.
Thanks.
Why are you going to hydraulic scott? Are you going to a pneumatic setup?

steelcomp
12-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Why are you going to hydraulic scott? Are you going to a pneumatic setup?No. just hyd. It's easier to work from a toggle on the wheel that to grab a handle, and can be adjusted better. I can also set it up on a timer to work with the launch control if I need to.

Jetaholic
12-10-2006, 04:02 AM
Why are you going to hydraulic scott? Are you going to a pneumatic setup?
Didn't you know? "HYDRAULICS" are the 'thing' now. :crossx:

Jetaholic
12-10-2006, 04:03 AM
3D's,
I'm seeing a typo here. Didn't you mean...
36DD's,...(.)(.)
:crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-10-2006, 01:47 PM
No. just hyd. It's easier to work from a toggle on the wheel that to grab a handle, and can be adjusted better. I can also set it up on a timer to work with the launch control if I need to.
I figured thats what you were going to do. I dont like hydraulic diverters, you always have to look back and see where the trim is. With my lock out, I know where it goes and its done. But for what you are doing, your probablly going to install some kind of stop;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-10-2006, 01:48 PM
Didn't you know? "HYDRAULICS" are the 'thing' now. :crossx:
They were back in the day too....................... On lowriders;):crossx: