PDA

View Full Version : Immigration.......Here's the REALITY Folks!!!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-06-2006, 09:31 AM
This is 14 minutes long, but very profoundÂ….. :idea:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265&pr=goog-sl&h
Give it time to buffer.....
Prepare to be educatedÂ….
Oh....and the SCARY thing......this only covers LEGAL immigration.....
Later,
CJG
:cool:

socalmoney
12-06-2006, 09:53 AM
WOW. Math even a highschool drop out can understand.

abraman1326
12-06-2006, 09:54 AM
Wow. Pretty powerful stuff. And his #'s don't even reflect illegal immigration. Thank you for sharing...
BRA

socalmoney
12-06-2006, 10:03 AM
Wow. Pretty powerful stuff. And his #'s don't even reflect illegal immigration. Thank you for sharing...
BRA
I believe his "numbers" do reflect illegal immigration. They policy he speaks about is not naturalizing todays immigrant, but rather not kicking them out, or preventing them from coming. I think he is just being polite and leaving the word illegal out of his presentation. If you go to his site www.numbersusa.com you will see more info.

syke-o
12-06-2006, 10:07 AM
WOW.. very scary stuff right there..

jbtrailerjim
12-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Wow...That is scary. He is only speaking about "legal" immigrants too. Can you imagine what the numbers will be in the next twenty years, if they don't get the borders secured and put a halt to "illegal" immigrants coming to this country? WTF is country going to do with all of these people? :confused:
Everyone should take the time to watch this video. It will really open your eyes about the immigration problem in this country.

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-06-2006, 09:23 PM
Thank you for sharing...
BRA
No problem....... :)

Jyruiz
12-06-2006, 10:42 PM
Holy shit, I am forwarding that video to everybody I know.

Rexone
12-06-2006, 11:43 PM
Those are some pretty to the point illustrations. Everyone should watch this.
If we could only get Congress to watch it and absorb it and realize there needs to be change in this area.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 11:46 PM
This is all I see:cry:
We're sorry, but this video may not be available.
Try refreshing the page to see this video.
To see more videos visit our home pag

SHAKEN Not Stirred
12-07-2006, 04:12 PM
This is all I see:cry:
Try this.....
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4094926727128068265&pr=goog-sl&h
CJG
:idea:

Sanger D
12-07-2006, 04:54 PM
the mexican government gives its citizens pamphlets on how and what to use to get across are borders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you who have HD tv should watch dan rathers story on nuevo lardo and the other major cities in mexico,it will blow you away on what these people are doing to each other and their comming over here with their antics,( no different then the barbaric acts of terrorists)

Old Texan
12-09-2006, 12:30 PM
I read an article 30 years ago that predicted a third world pouplation explosion that was right in line with this video. The author in practical terms stated the only way for the rest of the world to survive was to allow the ways of nature to stop the growth. In other words allow diease and famine to run it's course as with other creatures. Cruel?
Human conscience tells us to help the poor and ignorant, but nature tells a different story. Left unchecked the world will eventually be overrun by the onslaught.
We look down on China and challenge their human rights abuses. But after viewing this video how can we say with certainty they aren't just a step ahead in realizing what overpopulation can do to the future of the world without their efforts to slow down birthrates. Same goes for India and other industrialized nations with swelling population growth from the lowest classes.
We are taught everyone is created equal but this type of realization brings about some pretty scary thoughts from a moral point of view vs. a natural survival of the fittest point of view.
We can debate immagration and send illegals back by the busload but the frenzied "rabbits" of the third world are reproducing at alarming rates and what will change that scenario?
Heavy stuff..........

GETSOME
12-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Good video thanks for sharing