PDA

View Full Version : B of A call center SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2Driver
12-06-2006, 12:21 PM
If you have to call to remedy any issue regarding B of A web issues and Quicken be sure to stick a hot metal rod in your eye before the call so as to divert the pain you are going to go through in talking with these idiots. All in my opinion of course.
:mad:

Parker Dreamin
12-06-2006, 01:12 PM
If you have to call to remedy any issue regarding B of A web issues and Quicken be sure to stick a hot metal rod in your eye befoe the call so as to divert the pain you are going to go through in talking with these idiots. All in my opinion of course.
:mad:
it is a frigen joke.. just yesterday I called them and could not get anybody on the phone, then it said transfering your call, and then I got a dial tone...this after 15 min.

AZKC
12-06-2006, 02:44 PM
I've seen out on the net some secret codes you can push to get to a personn and bypass the fockin keypad prompts :220v:

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 02:51 PM
First thing I reccommend people that I am working with do.... GET THE FOCK OUT of B of A!!! As well as Wells Fargo.... THEY SUCK.
I get spam mail all the time from B of A. I fill their postage paid return envelope full of other misc spam mail, making sure my address is not on anything :rolleyes: , and send it on its way back. Did I mention they SUCK?!?!??!?!?!?!?

2Driver
12-06-2006, 05:38 PM
I've seen out on the net some secret codes you can push to get to a personn and bypass the fockin keypad prompts :220v:
I got to a person, that WAS the problem :D :D Is it that fricking impossible to run a decent call center these days?

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 05:47 PM
I got to a person, that WAS the problem :D :D Is it that fricking impossible to run a decent call center these days?
About 5 hours later I see.....not bad;)