PDA

View Full Version : Exterminate White People

socalmoney
12-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Howard played a clip of this guy yesterday. Here is the whole video. This guys basically says white people are the cause of all the problems in the world and they should be exterminated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkSv3ig3mIs

riverbound
12-06-2006, 02:55 PM
I agree.
Kill Whitey!!!

socalmoney
12-06-2006, 02:56 PM
here is the condensed version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-_K0Hlvyys

later
12-06-2006, 02:59 PM
Set him on fire!.

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 03:01 PM
I would use the N word here but thats tacky. "White people want to kill us...." PAH-LEASE. That BOY is a waste of skin.

Devil's Advocate
12-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Sounds like this guy has some sort of paranoid psychosis. :messedup: :confused: I can't even follow this though process.

squirt'nmyload
12-06-2006, 03:02 PM
i heard that too.......WTF

ratso
12-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Well, They have already started I guess because I was jumped Sunday night by three guys with "different ethnic backgrounds", blind sided, hit over the head with a bottle and roughed up pretty good. Got a chipped tooth and quite a few stitches in my nose... not sure yet if it was a gang deal or a set up by someone that didn't have the balls to take matters into their own hands... no big deal though... they'll get theirs. If they're gonna kill the white people, they better get a little more help when they come after me... :idea:

lucky
I was told white is a color :) lmaoi

socalmoney
Set him on fire!.
Let me clarify, I did not post this to rally the pitch forks and torches. It is an interesting commentary that deserves conversation. I don't believe in battling hate with hate.

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Let me clarify, I did not post this to rally the pitch forks and torches. It is an interesting commentary that deserves conversation. I don't believe in battling hate with hate.
Whatevveeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ratso
12-06-2006, 03:11 PM
This thread is gonna take off like Michael Jackson when he caught his hair on fire...

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Or like OJ when the cops were chasing him cuz he did not kill his wife........

TexasChopper
12-06-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm canceling my dinner reservations at Shea Whity right now!!! I've had it with all us white sum bitches also

eliminatedsprinter
12-06-2006, 03:15 PM
He and some others have been saying this garbage for a while now. He is a nut and I'm starting to worry, that while at the same time he is being exposed, he is also getting a forum for his sick beliefs.

socalmoney
12-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Whatevveeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Could you expand on this?

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Could you expand on this?
Certainly..... Ive got the pitch forks if youve got the torches..... uh, Ive got the tree is youve got the rope?...uh.....
dont get all serious on me now.... this guy is a joke as well as this thread. Lets all play nice. Meet you at 11 ;)

Devil's Advocate
12-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Well, They have already started I guess because I was jumped Sunday night by three guys with "different ethnic backgrounds", blind sided, hit over the head with a bottle and roughed up pretty good. Got a chipped tooth and quite a few stitches in my nose... not sure yet if it was a gang deal or a set up by someone that didn't have the balls to take matters into their own hands... no big deal though... they'll get theirs. If they're gonna kill the white people, they better get a little more help when they come after me... :idea:
Time to ditch that second job eh? :crossx:

socalmoney
12-06-2006, 03:27 PM
Certainly..... Ive got the pitch forks if youve got the torches..... uh, Ive got the tree is youve got the rope?...uh.....
dont get all serious on me now.... this guy is a joke as well as this thread. Lets all play nice. Meet you at 11 ;)
You mean I have to bring my own torches and rope to Nashville? I don't think I could get the torches passed the TSA. There should be plenty of those types of supplies in Tennessee. Don't think I could make it by 11. Besides this guy is in NC.

ratso
12-06-2006, 03:31 PM
Time to ditch that second job eh? :crossx:
lmao... :D Heck, I wasn't working... At least when I'm working, there's people that got my back... I was all alone on this ordeal. :boxingguy

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 03:32 PM
You mean I have to bring my own torches and rope to Nashville? I don't think I could get the torches passed the TSA. There should be plenty of those types of supplies in Tennessee. Don't think I could make it by 11. Besides this guy is in NC.
Damn Josh, why do I ALWAYS have to bring everything????? :rolleyes: Your just no fun anymore....
Ill let the dig about TN pass......for now.

Aqua Boogie1
12-06-2006, 03:37 PM
He's f*cking stupid!!!!!!!

RiverDave
12-06-2006, 03:39 PM
I saw 30 of my brothers die... Gun shots, overdoses.... Beautiful brothers?
WTF?
RD

Devil's Advocate
12-06-2006, 03:40 PM
lmao... :D Heck, I wasn't working... At least when I'm working, there's people that got my back... I was all alone on this ordeal. :boxingguy
Guess you just screwed with the wrong guy's wife, sister, dtr, uh...mother :jawdrop: :p Or just a bunch of punks hating your white ass. :crossx:
Hope you get all healed up soon.

moneypit
Would this include Michael Jackson?

Nord
I heard this on Howard too...

Devil's Advocate
12-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I saw 30 of my brothers die... Gun shots, overdoses.... Beautiful brothers?
WTF?
RD
Right. I'm sure they were beautiful all right with their guns and drugs and shit. :rolleyes: The guy it way out in left field somewhere.

Jbb
12-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Breeding domestic terrorism......right on Cspan....Imagine that....

socalmoney
12-06-2006, 03:58 PM
Breeding domestic terrorism......right on Cspan....Imagine that....
Domestic? I think this guy will only be happy if the movement is international.

socalmoney
12-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Damn Josh, why do I ALWAYS have to bring everything????? :rolleyes: Your just no fun anymore....
Ill let the dig about TN pass......for now.
I will be very crabby if you make me travel cross country with all that stuff. I will be much more fun if you have it all ready when I arrive.
Do I get a pass about my Tennessee comments if I am from there?

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 04:03 PM
I will be very crabby if you make me travel cross country with all that stuff. I will be much more fun if you have it all ready when I arrive.
Do I get a pass about my Tennessee comments if I am from there?
Absolutely. The Jack flows freely here making all comments ok;)

VanDeano
12-06-2006, 04:16 PM
Does anyone know if "electromagnetic waves kills termites?

bocco
12-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Does anyone know if "electromagnetic waves kills termites?
Do you adjust the frequency based on the race you are trying to kill? Or do we loose a few white folks in the process.

eliminatedsprinter
12-06-2006, 05:20 PM
This guy was a College Professor. Apparently he got himself "educated beyond his intellegence".

Dribble
12-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Uh oh, the guy found out about the plan that all 2.5 billion white people in the world are in on. What are we going to do now?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
12-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Do you adjust the frequency based on the race you are trying to kill? Or do we loose a few white folks in the process.
Yes, we have to be careful with the adjustments or we'll have other mishaps like 911 again too. :rolleyes:

Biglue
12-06-2006, 05:39 PM
That dumbass is by far a bigger detriment to black folks and people in general than he is a positive. What a dumbass.

12-06-2006, 05:39 PM
What really pisses me off is every white man knew about the plan to kill off the black man. Every white man,but nobody told me. And I'm as white as they get!

Konabrent
12-06-2006, 06:05 PM
Me thinks the "Brother" needs to repatriate to Africa,let him see how his standard of living would improve.

Desert Rat
12-06-2006, 06:07 PM
All this talk of ropes and such sickens me. :mad: I say what should be done is we Exterminate STUPID People They exist in all races and creeds. It's a start

Jordy
12-06-2006, 06:12 PM
KILL WHITEY!!!! Yeah, I said it. It's the man keeping the man down and I'm tired of it!!! :D :D :D

Jbb
12-06-2006, 06:15 PM
KILL WHITEY!!!! Yeah, I said it. It's the man keeping the man down and I'm tired of it!!! :D :D :D
.....Jordy.....stop hating.............. :p

Jordy
12-06-2006, 06:18 PM
.....Jordy.....stop hating.............. :p
It's that Canatard Supremecist Brown's fault. Spewing his lumberjack hate all over the boards!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jbb
12-06-2006, 06:19 PM
It's that Canatard Supremecist Brown's fault. Spewing his lumberjack hate all over the boards!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
He must be stopped.....when I applauded his departure....I got tons of Hate Mail.....they'll see!.... :mad:

Jordy
12-06-2006, 06:21 PM
He must be stopped.....when I applauded his departure....I got tons of Hate Mail.....they'll see!.... :mad:
We need to start a Non-partisan Anti-Brown League IMMEDIATELY if not sooner!!! The time has come for someone to put their foot down, and that foot is me!!! :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
12-06-2006, 06:23 PM
We need to start a Non-partisan Anti-Brown League IMMEDIATELY if not sooner!!! The time has come for someone to put their foot down, and that foot is me!!! :D :D :D
I'll tell you where you can put that foot of yours... :D

Jbb
12-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Team Brownstomp
get the t shirt presses running!

SmokinLowriderSS
12-06-2006, 06:30 PM
I'm just glad the POS isn't racist. :rolleyes:

bahner454
12-06-2006, 06:56 PM
I AM THE PROBLEM,,,,,,LOL
This Dumb a$$ has smoked WAY 2 much CRACK!!!! And I am sure whitty forced it on him. :)

Forkin' Crazy
12-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Well I was offended when I saw this the first time, and I am reoffended now.
I demand that the get some retired judge to moderate since I now have a well known attorney to represent me and to help with the settlement I will receive from him. I got offended and am suffering and hurt. Where is my check.
Why isn't the press making raising hell about this? Like they did with "Kramer"!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
LOL! :rolleyes:
Riodog, I agree!!!

NashvilleBound
12-06-2006, 07:06 PM
All this talk of ropes and such sickens me. :mad: I say what should be done is we Exterminate STUPID People They exist in all races and creeds. It's a start
It was a joke, shit for brains...read the whole thread.

Biglue
12-06-2006, 07:07 PM
I AM THE PROBLEM,,,,,,LOL
This Dumb a$$ has smoked WAY 2 much CRACK!!!! And I am sure whitty forced it on him. :)
LOL, judging by the dread locks I'd venture to say he's indulged in a joint or two. The rambling he was doing was that definitely of a pot head. Perhaps he's one of these guys that never came off his high.

centerhill condor
12-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Socalmoney, Let me clarify. I don't believe in battling hate with hate but with clear thought aforehand. No panic, no excitement, just do what has to be done and don't think twice about it. Just align the sights very carefully and squeeze off the first round and there should be one dead POS for every spent case on the ground.
We've turned into a country of pussies and in so doing have 'invented' such sayings as 'we must not lower ourselves to their level", how about " we must take the higher road', or a slew of others in order to justify our position as Head Pussies of the World. We are so misled that any race, religion, or nationality that wants a piece of us just has to level a one line critique of our nonexistant foreign policy and we throw money at them thinking that all of a sudden they'll love and respect us. LOL
F*ck the rights of everyone that is either already here or comes from a foreign land and thinks that they can raise h*ll or other kaos(sp) against any American either here or abroad. We should have nipped any overt act of aggression towards the USofA in the *ss from the Watts Riots, to Iran 1978, Kuwait, N. Korea, with unequalled force and left no doubt as to how severe the consequences are.
Kill any and all who perpetrate violence against us in any way shape or form anywhere in the world. THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ELSE! It's like trying to reason with a rattlesnake. It doesn't work cuz the rattlesnake doesn't understand.
Rio
Wow..my long lost brother moved to cali?
WARSAW, Poland - The International Auschwitz Council agreed Tuesday to modernize the 51-year-old site of the Nazi death camp.
got my attention...and this about white people and "exterminate".
coincidence or coincidence...

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 07:17 PM
I will say it again. "SOCIETY NEEDS A HIT SQUAD!!! SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE FOUND DEAD IN A DARK ALLEY MISSING THIER WALLET. CALL IT A MUGGING GONE BAD"

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 07:21 PM
This clown is a former college proffessor from N. Carolina.

brianthomas
12-06-2006, 07:42 PM
His gene puddle,,,,,whoops,,,, gene pool needs some chlorine!

jag2
12-06-2006, 07:43 PM
This clown just wrote a book...................this whole deal is a pretty good way to get attention. People want to see inside his head to find out why he thinks the way he does = lots of book sales = Big fat wallet.

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Well I was offended when I saw this the first time, and I am reoffended now.
I demand that the get some retired judge to moderate since I now have a well known attorney to represent me and to help with the settlement I will receive from him. I got offended and am suffering and hurt. Where is my check.
Why isn't the press making raising hell about this? Like they did with "Kramer"!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
LOL! :rolleyes:
Riodog, I agree!!!
IT HAS BEEN ON FOX NEWS

rmarion
12-06-2006, 07:52 PM
maybe M.J. might convert back to black.........

73kona455
12-06-2006, 07:57 PM
Me thinks the "Brother" needs to repatriate to Africa,let him see how his standard of living would improve.
we could watch him on the africa critter cam, while the critters chase his stupid a$$ around...lol :rollside:

MONEYFURNOTHIN
12-06-2006, 07:58 PM
I think Kramer said it best " 50 years ago we'd have him hanging upside down with fork in his ass!" Lol sorry i couldnt resist

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 07:59 PM
I will say this.....
I had to stop watching this because he offended me!!!!! This jackass said that white people are killing black people with cigarettes:rolleyes: How and the fukk is that possible?:confused: Nobody puts a gut to anyones head and makes them smoke cigarettes!!!!!THis guys is a fukking joke!!!:mad: :mad: Let me just say this. As a black man, I want to slap the shit out of this muthafukker:mad:

Nord
12-06-2006, 08:17 PM
LOL, judging by the dread locks I'd venture to say he's indulged in a joint or two. The rambling he was doing was that definitely of a pot head. Perhaps he's one of these guys that never came off his high.
Ahh.....lets proceed to the stereotyping and profiling next......lol

Jordy
12-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Team Brownstomp
get the t shirt presses running!
Aye, aye!!! :D :D :D

Nord
12-06-2006, 08:20 PM
I will say this.....
I had to stop watching this because he offended me!!!!! This jackass said that white people are killing black people with cigarettes:rolleyes: How and the fukk is that possible?:confused: Nobody puts a gut to anyones head and makes them smoke cigarettes!!!!!THis guys is a fukking joke!!!:mad: :mad: Let me just say this. As a black man, I want to slap the shit out of this muthafukker:mad:
SHOCKER!!!!
Dude, come on. I used to read all of your posts till recently. You would call a white guy out for ordering "black" olives on his pizza.......(edit) oops, I wasn't done. Why would it matter if you were black or not???

Biglue
12-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Nobody puts a gut to anyones head and makes them smoke cigarettes!!!!!
Probably not but I bet you could make someone smoke if you put a GUN to their head. :idea: :D
Ahh.....lets proceed to the stereotyping and profiling next......lol
Come on bro, everyone knows black folks smoke weed. Didn't you watch all 3 Fridays? :D

moneypit
12-06-2006, 08:43 PM
kamau kambon
I have never had a hit list but if I did, this cat would be on it. He said that he wanted to exterminate my family in a round about way.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 08:45 PM
People... people.... open your minds. This man is sharing a philosophical belief and he is entitled to that belief.
I'd be down with exterminating white people... if it were somewhat selective. :D

beerjet
12-06-2006, 08:55 PM
What a waste of an orgasm. That is why all woman should swallow. Everytime!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:03 PM
SHOCKER!!!!
Dude, come on. I used to read all of your posts till recently. You would call a white guy out for ordering "black" olives on his pizza.......(edit) oops, I wasn't done. Why would it matter if you were black or not???
Thats funny right there.....Oh wait, I forgot to laugh:rolleyes: I just made the "black" statement so that peeps that dont know me knew that I was. I was just to point out the fact that even "black" people thought he was a fukking idiot! Comprende assclown........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Probably not but I bet you could make someone smoke if you put a GUN to their head. :idea: :D
well of cousre, stop jerking my damn chain dammit:crossx:
Come on bro, everyone knows black folks smoke weed. Didn't you watch all 3 Fridays? :D
And so does mexicans:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:05 PM
Hey Lue, spell chicken.......
ssssshicken:D

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 09:07 PM
I just made the "black" statement so that peeps that dont know me knew that I was.
Perhaps I should mention that I'm whiter than Dick Cheney. That might help put my opinion into perspective.

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 09:13 PM
This dude sickens me. It is people like this and his supporters who make me ASHAMED of my people. I think the perception of blacks by white America is bad enough without this. If there were any white people on the fence trying to make a conscious decision on weather or not to be prejudice, I am sure this guy has helped them to make up thier minds quickly while on the way to the gun store.
I also feel the need to DENOUNCE this crap. I see the way that moderate muslims FAIL to denounce the terrorist jihadist muslims. This gives me the perception that they are at least sympathetic, if not supporters of the Jihad. Do not expect to see any so-called black leaders (Jackson or Sharpton...etc.) to give a press confrence on this issue, denouncing this terrorist. They are too busy denouncing black on black crime. ( :rolleyes: yeah right :rolleyes: ) Do not expect any media outrage like with kramer. There will be none of the sort. All you get is me saying I wish I could smoke this dude like a pack of Kools.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Perhaps I should mention that I'm whiter than Dick Cheney. That might help put my opinion into perspective.
LMFAO:D:D He said Dick Cheney:D

FlatStupid
12-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Yo, 396 I'm gonna put the Brotha in a H2 with 24 inch wheels and launch his dumb ASS! No disrespect but this is BULLSHIT! I played on 88TH and 104th as a kid and this is BS!!!!

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 09:18 PM
:D

Biglue
12-06-2006, 09:18 PM
And so does mexicans:D
True, but you dont see us talking that "kill whitey" shit. Thos folks pay good money for yard work. :D
Hey Lue, spell chicken.......
ssssshicken:D
You love you some chicken ehh? :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 09:19 PM
sometimes the weak link needs to be cut from the chain.

FlatStupid
12-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Amen bro! We dont need the dumb asses WHITE or black!

beerjet
12-06-2006, 09:21 PM
That doesnt sound like a bad idea .:idea: I dont think my wife would like to be exterminated though .

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 09:22 PM
It is people like this and his supporters who make me ASHAMED of my people.
WTF? :confused:
Have you heard some of the shit that white people say? There are some white supremists, skinheads, etc. that say some things that are beyond comprehension but I'm not ashamed of white people.
Let's focus our disappointment on the people who seem unable to exist in an interracial society, rather than judge a whole group by one person. When someone says things like this, it does little more than reveal their ignorance and closed mind.
I feel sorry for these supremists types. They are missing out on some wonderful people and ,it seems to me, people are all that matters in life.
I think the perception of blacks by white America is bad enough without this.
Who gives a shit how anyone percieves anyone?
I'm going to step away from the forums for a few minutes and rub one out. :cool:

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 09:23 PM
True, but you dont see us talking that "kill whitey" shit. Thos folks pay good money for yard work. :D
ay lue I'll give it to you guys. Mecha is much smarter that the Black panther party. "lets reclaim California and fock it up so bad whitey will leave." :D

Biglue
12-06-2006, 09:26 PM
The fact that you can still call yourself Canadian after some of the shit Hanson spews off says a lot about your character Brown. :D

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 09:26 PM
The fact that you can still call yourself Canadian after some of the shit Hanson spews off says a lot about your character Brown. :D
.............. ( . ) ( . ) .... :D

Biglue
12-06-2006, 09:28 PM
ay lue I'll give it to you guys. Mecha is much smarter that the Black panther party. "lets reclaim California and fock it up so bad whitey will leave." :D
Hey keep it down holmes......you're blowing the covers eh... :D
Metcha....is that a minority movement group like the panthers n shit? I honestly have no clue what that is.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Have you heard some of the shit that white people say? There are some white supremists, skinheads, etc. that say some things that are beyond comprehension but I'm not ashamed of white people.
Let's focus our disappointment on the people who seem unable to exist in an interracial society, rather than judge a whole group by one person. When someone says things like this, it does little more than reveal their ignorance and closed mind.
I feel sorry for these supremists types. They are missing out on some wonderful people and ,it seems to me, people are all that matters in life.
I'm going to step away from the forums for a few minutes and rub one out. :cool:
WOW!!!!!!! That has to be the first post that actually made sense and had meanning! You must be sober tonight:D Good post;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:31 PM
Yo, 396 I'm gonna put the Brotha in a H2 with 24 inch wheels and launch his dumb ASS! No disrespect but this is BULLSHIT! I played on 88TH and 104th as a kid and this is BS!!!!
I feel ya;) How ya been brotha? I cant wait untill next year so I can wait at the back of the line again:D Kenny sure did some serious cooking that night;)

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 09:32 PM
You must be sober tonight:D
Actually, I can't take credit for that post. I let a Jewish buddy of mine take the keyboard for a few minutes.
The only line I can take credit for is the last one. ..... and now I'm back.

FlatStupid
12-06-2006, 09:33 PM
I feel ya;) How ya been brotha? I cant wait untill next year so I can wait at the back of the line again:D Kenny sure did some serious cooking that night;)Your always welcome at the back of our line!!!!!! Take care Bud!!!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:34 PM
True, but you dont see us talking that "kill whitey" shit. Thos folks pay good money for yard work.
Neither do I...
LOL, he said yardwork:D
You bet your ass I do, along with some watermelon;):D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Your always welcome at the back of our line!!!!!! Take care Bud!!!!!!!
See ya next year;) Have a good nite;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:36 PM
and now I'm back.
awww damn, you are drinking:D
Now your BLACK??:D or are you "bringing sexy back" LMFAO:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 09:37 PM
Metcha....is that a minority movement group like the panthers n shit? I honestly have no clue what that is.
chalay holmes:D

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 09:44 PM
This shit actually bugs me Tom. Its different being black. You might have to be black to understand. I choose not to live in Watts or Compton. I like to live or frequent areas where its actually nice. It just so happens that the nicer areas tend to be populated with more white people than say Watts or Compton. Some of these areas actually have very little or no black people in them. (Do a google search on the population of any specific city and you will see for yourself)
I know that there are white people who have never talked to a black person before, let alone live next to one, or be friends with one. I know this for a fact because some have told me, and in some areas there are no black people. I have met friends over the years that have told me things like "how come you don't talk like a black person" or "you don't sound black on the phone". These people didn't didn't mean to be insulting but what do I say to that? Oh thank you?
So Tom peoples perception matters to me when I get followed in a dept store or when I get pulled over in Newport Beach for no reason at all.

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 09:49 PM
They are alot smarter than the panthers. Panthers spew hate and violence. Mecha is slick and works at the high school and college level. they hide behind the A.C.L.U. and other groups. Thier agenda Is to promote the advancement of Latinos. Nuthing wrong with that except they don't believe in having any border or ins laws.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 09:50 PM
You might have to be black to understand.
:)
These people didn't didn't mean to be insulting but what do I say to that? Oh thank you?
Why do you have to say anything?
Where I live, there almost no black people at all. I didn't meet a black person until I was about 20 years old. My brother worked with a guy from Jamaica. There are a few more now but they are extremely rare.
Does that make me a racist?

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 09:50 PM
WOW!!!!!!! That has to be the first post that actually made sense and had meanning! You must be sober tonight:D Good post;)
Tom Brown has a brain!

Nord
12-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Thats funny right there.....Oh wait, I forgot to laugh:rolleyes: I just made the "black" statement so that peeps that dont know me knew that I was. I was just to point out the fact that even "black" people thought he was a fukking idiot! Comprende assclown........
Ass clown................ Very good.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 09:55 PM
I will add that I'm glad you will talk to me, despite what some skinhead morons do and say. Those people don't represent me or my beliefs any more than I think this guy represents your beliefs, SHOTKALLIN.
If I were so racist that I wouldn't talk to you because you're different than me, I'd be missing out on a pretty cool person.
I recall watching a show about Johnnie Cochran in which he described a situation in which he was pulled over for no reason other than being a black man driving a Rolls Royce in Beverly Hills. I didn't realize racism was around on that level anymore until I watched that interview a few years ago. I have to say, it would bug the hell out of me to be on the receiving end of that too.

Nord
12-06-2006, 09:57 PM
<------honky!!!!

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 09:57 PM
I never said that anyone was racist for not knowing any black people. All I'm saying is that if anyone wasn't sure what to think of black people due to lack of exposure or whatever, this dude sure fucckkks it up good for black people.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 09:58 PM
<------honky!!!!
You may be the only guy on this site who is whiter than me.
Well... there's Kim Hanson but he'll be banned soon so that brings it back to you.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 09:59 PM
...this dude sure fucckkks it up good for black people.
That's interesting because when I hear you tell that story, I think this guy is probably a blundering but well meaning idiot who may not realize he's revealing his ignorance.
I guess what I'm trying to say is, to me, that story makes the other guy look bad, not you.

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:04 PM
I will add that I'm glad you will talk to me, despite what some skinhead morons do and say. Those people don't represent me or my beliefs any more than I think this guy represents your beliefs, SHOTKALLIN.
If I were so racist that I wouldn't talk to you because you're different than me, I'd be missing out on a pretty cool person.
I recall watching a show about Johnnie Cochran in which he described a situation in which he was pulled over for no reason other than being a black man driving a Rolls Royce in Beverly Hills. I didn't realize racism was around on that level anymore until I watched that interview a few years ago. I have to say, it would bug the hell out of me to be on the receiving end of that too.
The cop didn't have shit to say when I showed him LEO I.D. and asked why he was pulling me over. At first he said I had a tail light out. Then when he saw my I.D. he just walked back to his car and drove off. Shit happens. I have been stopped four blocks from the station by one of my partners. Shit happens.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:06 PM
I've noticed there seems to be a significant quantity of white women who really go for black guys.
Are there black women who go for white guys in much the same way or do they just want us to take our tiny white penises back to the Hickory Farms store we came from?

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Can't help you with the dept store though. Maybe iffin you poke holes in your American Express, M/C, and Visa cards and wear them around your neck on a gold chain they might cut you some slack.
Rio :cool:
They would still check I.D. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:09 PM
against heterosexuals:D

Nord
12-06-2006, 10:09 PM
I've noticed there seems to be a significant quantity of white women who really go for black guys.
Are there black women who go for white guys in much the same way or do they just want us to take our tiny white penises back to the Hickory Farms store we came from?
lol

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Ass clown................ Very good.
LMFAO:D:D

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Let me say this Tom. I have never seen an ugly Black chic with a white dude.
I have seen several and they were all hot. However I wish I could say the same about Black dudes and white chics. I have seen Black guys dump hot black chics for some of the ugliest white girls. Made me say W.T.F???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Yup and I got several of them:D
=Tom Brown]Are there black women who go for white guys in much the same way
Actually there are. I see alot of them and we just smile at each other;) I think its great both ways but who am I;)

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:13 PM
Actually there are. I see alot of them and we just smile at each other
Where would someone find ladies such as this. :idea:

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:14 PM
I think they tend to get tired of the Shaniqua syndrome. Shaniqua talks alot of shit and wants to eat at red lobster. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:15 PM
I have seen several and they were all hot. However I wish I could say the same about Black dudes and white chics. I have seen Black guys dump hot black chics for some of the ugliest white girls. Made me say W.T.F???
You aint lying about that one!!!! I see alot of the fine ass light skin with green eyes with white dudes;) Then I see a black dude with some overweight ass white woman:confused:
I like a woman with some azz but got damn, does she really have to be the size of a GEO???:confused:

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:16 PM
ebony friend finder .com
:D

socalmoney
there should be one dead POS for every spent case on the ground.
F*ck the rights of everyone
Kill any and all who perpetrate violence against us.
Dude, you scare me a bit.
I'd be down with exterminating white people... if it were somewhat selective. :D
Most white people would be down with this if they could make a buck off it. That is the real problem. White people are obsessed with money and they will make it anyway they can.
Tom, too bad the hot chicks forum was deleted for this chore

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Come to AZ!! Actually I have 5 neices that are all mixed(blk/wht) with long straight hair and green eyes. They ALL go for white guys. I told them "whatever makes you smile". Thats all that really matters to me;)

Nord
Its a fair trade for all of the budunka butt white girls you take from us....

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:17 PM
You aint lying about that one!!!! I see alot of the fine ass light skin with green eyes with white dudes;) Then I see a black dude with some overweight ass white woman:confused:
I like a woman with some azz but got damn, does she really have to be the size of a GEO???:confused:
And why do they make crop tops in the obese sizes???

Nord
12-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Come to AZ!! Actually I have 5 neices that are all mixed(blk/wht) with long straight hair and green eyes. They ALL go for white guys. I told them "whatever makes you smile". Thats all that really matters to me;)
mmmmmmmmmm.......molados.......I like that flavor ;)
~NORD~

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Most white people would be down with this if they could make a buck off it. That is the real problem. White people are obsessed with money and they will make it anyway they can.
Thats true to an extent. I would have to say "Americans" in general are like that:( Greed is flowing heavier than haterade these days:eek:

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:19 PM
white guys like the budunka bunk ass?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:20 PM
mmmmmmmmmm.......molados.......I like that flavor ;)
~NORD~
Hell yeah!!!!! The problem is that Im mixed myself and molados and I always clash:( I dont know why but it happens:cry:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Shit, Ive got some homeboys that do;)

Tom Brown
I have 5 neices that are all mixed(blk/wht) with long straight hair and green eyes. They ALL go for white guys.
At this time, I'd like to apologize for the comments I made about those skunky ass sneakers you bought on eBay.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:21 PM
I think they tend to get tired of the Shaniqua syndrome. Shaniqua talks alot of shit and wants to eat at red lobster. :D
HEll I dont want no part of shaneeeqwa or laqwanda:yuk: wearring a jar of blue magic grease:yuk:

Nord
I was being facetious.

SHOTKALLIN
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Brown
They need to make the finger holes on scissors a little smaller.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:22 PM
At this time, I'd like to apologize for the comments I made about those skunky ass sneakers you bought on eBay.
I knew it was comming sooner or later:D You had to bring up tha focking shoes:D

Nord
Shit, Ive got some homeboys that do;)
and there you go Shotcallin..........lol

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Somebody needs a boot to tha chest for that idea:yuk:

NUTHIN
12-06-2006, 10:23 PM
I like a woman with some azz but got damn, does she really have to be the size of a GEO???:confused:wtf 396 i thot u liked them biggens? i saw some pics of them chics on another thread you were diggin on :D :D !! they were fowhunad plus :sqeyes:

Nord
AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH! LMWAO!!!!! I love it......

Tom Brown
I likey da budunka butt. :D

SHOTKALLIN
I was being facetious.
Nord you know you like that sir mix alot video

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:24 PM
and there you go Shotcallin..........lol
Im serious. The funny thing is that they like black girls too. They are just cool ass peeps that be themselves. They dont try to act black and everybody like them;) Hell, they party at all black clubs and get alot of respect. Especially when they start c walking :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Thats old school;)

Nord
12-06-2006, 10:26 PM
I can't deny........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:27 PM
wtf 396 i thot u liked them biggens? i saw some pics of them chics on another thread you were diggin on :D :D !! they were fowhunad plus :sqeyes:
No, that was your cuz quickjet. He posted the pic of his girl and her sister:D

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Especially when they start c walking :D
sad but I have seen dudes get knocked the f out for C-walkin. Cali aint no joke.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:29 PM
that aint fair:cry:

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:30 PM
I had to go to the Wikipedia just now to find out what c-walking is. Is that a sign of whiteness?

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:31 PM
I would rather a fine tan Asian or latina over a blonde anyday.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:31 PM
sad but I have seen dudes get knocked the f out for C-walkin. Cali aint no joke.
So have I:eek: But the cats that I know actually clown walk/crunk dance. Its more less footwork like in the movie footloose. It look sick too;)There is a difference but alot of peeps on here dont know that. So I used the term "c walk" so they would know;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:32 PM
I would rather a fine tan Asian or a latina over a blonde anyday.
I had an asian for 3 years and they are truefreaks and I have dated alot of latinas as well. We got alot of them out here;)

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:32 PM
So have I:eek: But the cats that I know actually clown walk/crunk dance. Its more less footwork like in the movie footloose. It look sick too;)There is a difference but alot of peeps on here dont know that. So I used the term "c walk" so they would know;)
right right

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Damn.... now I've got to go back to the wikipedia to find out what a crunk dance is...

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:33 PM
I had to go to the Wikipedia just now to find out what c-walking is. Is that a sign of whiteness?
LOL, did you find out? Ill try to find a good video of crunk dancing. it looks killer. I can do it but I only do it good when Im drunk.
I was doing it in havisu at kokoho's once and I had 100 people watching me dance.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Nothing! Stupid wikipedia. :mad:

SHOTKALLIN
I married a fine creole woman. She makes gumbo too. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
right right
I know that you know what Im talking about. Hopefully Tommy(tb) gets to see what Im talking about;)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
Nothing! Stupid wikipedia. :mad:
BRB tommy;)

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah, crip walking is on there. No crunk dance, though.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:36 PM
crip walk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crip_Walk)

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:36 PM
C-walking is a dance that the crips gang started. Hence the C. It has crossed over into mainstream america.

Nord
12-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Guys getting their asses kicked for dancing??? Ridiculous if you axe me........

Rexone
12-06-2006, 10:37 PM
I was doing it in havisu at kokoho's once and I had 100 people watching me dance.
They weren't watchin you dance 96, they were sayin wtf, look at that dude's old smelly mold infested kickers. That dude needs to hit ebay for some freshies.

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:38 PM
They weren't watchin you dance 96, they were sayin wtf, look at that dude's old smelly mold infested kickers. That dude needs to hit ebay for some freshies.
L M A O!!!!

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Speaking of pasty white guys... :D

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Guys getting their asses kicked for dancing??? Ridiculous if you axe me........
Gang Bangers are beyond rediculous. The Crips put a hit out on anyone that C-walked and wasn't a real Crip. Real Bloods will not C-walk. This is a few years back. Ignorance at its best.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Here is c walking....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Zc6vZq3MI
Im still looking for a good crunk walk vid;)

Nord
12-06-2006, 10:44 PM
Wow......times have changed......I've never heard of a guy beating down another guy for doing the Hustle in the wrong part of town. I know how to do the moonwalk......You think if I laid that sh*t down, they would beat my ass?? If they try, I'm going out Kung Fu Fighting Biatch!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah, crip walking is on there. No crunk dance, though.
here is a mgood mix of c walking and crunk footwork;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyAhFWHqKIM

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:46 PM
Gang Bangers are beyond rediculous. The Crips put a hit out on anyone that C-walked and wasn't a real Crip. Real Bloods will not C-walk. This is a few years back. Ignorance at its best.
Yup that pretty much sums it up;)
I had a few bloods comfront me about c walking in the club. I then threw a 90lb bumbell at one of them and they changed thier attitude real quick!

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:48 PM
Thanks 396. :cool:
On a different note, I must say those black nikes are some fly assed shit. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:49 PM
Thanks 396. :cool:
On a different note, I must say those black nikes are some fly assed shit. :D
Anytime T;) Once again those are old school or should I say classic because they are cortez classics:D Ask biglue about those. The mexican;s still wear those:D

Nord
12-06-2006, 10:50 PM
I'm suprised he would make a video endorsing the crips. That is what he did...Oh well, anything for a buck.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Hey Rexie, Glad to see that kimmy let you come and play:p
and they said that thier msd boxes werent working so I told them to see rexie. He has a full stock of used ones with an outdated warranty:D:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:52 PM
here is a mgood mix of c walking and crunk footwork;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyAhFWHqKIM
These dudes are actually good. THey appear to be white dudes as well;) Dont ever say that white guys cant dance because I know alot of them that are better than brothas;)

Rexone
12-06-2006, 10:52 PM
So 396 I guess I can safely assume you're not interested in my offer for my used new balance 988's for 99 cents and $50 shipping.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 10:54 PM
So 396 I guess I can safely assume you're not interested in my offer for my used new balance 988's for 99 cents and $50 shipping.
LMFAO:D Sure as long as I can get a faulty msd ignition with outdated warranty:D Ill take both because I know that rexie has great cusomer service and he will fight with msdagainst thier Liberal policies:p

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:54 PM
Wow......times have changed......I've never heard of a guy beating down another guy for doing the Hustle in the wrong part of town. I know how to do the moonwalk......You think if I laid that sh*t down, they would beat my ass?? If they try, I'm going out Kung Fu Fighting Biatch!!!
If I see you moonwalk I WILL KICK YOUR ASS MYSELF. LOL I bet you have a Members Only jacket too.

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:56 PM
These dudes are actually good.
That's a pretty impressive video. :cool:

Nord
12-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Don't Hate.........

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Yup that pretty much sums it up;)
I had a few bloods comfront me about c walking in the club. I then threw a 90lb bumbell at one of them and they changed thier attitude real quick!
Boot to the chest

Tom Brown
12-06-2006, 10:59 PM
I was told white is a color :) lmaoi
I was told, "Put that shirt back on! You're giving us welder's flash!"

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 11:00 PM
Anytime T;) Once again those are old school or should I say classic because they are cortez classics:D Ask biglue about those. The mexican;s still wear those:D
yes they do. Tom let me know if you cant get them in Canatardia. Plenty of them here.

SHOTKALLIN
12-06-2006, 11:03 PM
I'm suprised he would make a video endorsing the crips. That is what he did...Oh well, anything for a buck.
who Exhibit? Don't be fooled by that MTV pimp my ride bullshit. Once a gangster always a gangster.

Nord
12-06-2006, 11:04 PM
who Exhibit? Don't be fooled by that MTV pimp my ride bullshit. Once a gangster always a gangster.
WORD..................

Nord
12-06-2006, 11:06 PM
BTW.......the Nike "domers" will never go out of style for the gangsters, dancing gangsters, and wanna be gangsters...........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 11:42 PM
Boot to the chest
Hey hey hey :crossx:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 11:43 PM
I was told, "Put that shirt back on! You're giving us welder's flash!"
another great sig line;):D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 11:44 PM
Yup, he's just letting the $$$ drop in his pocket;) He isnt stupid:idea:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-06-2006, 11:44 PM
BTW.......the Nike "domers" will never go out of style for the gangsters, dancing gangsters, and wanna be gangsters...........
and lue's cousins:D

Biglue
12-07-2006, 09:13 AM
They are alot smarter than the panthers. Panthers spew hate and violence. Mecha is slick and works at the high school and college level. they hide behind the A.C.L.U. and other groups. Thier agenda Is to promote the advancement of Latinos. Nuthing wrong with that except they don't believe in having any border or ins laws.
I'm not very supportive of any minority group like that. Even as a hispanic dude, I'd rather be judged by my actions and demeanor rather than by those of the "herd".

SmokinLowriderSS
12-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Brown, it's crap like this that keeps me reading thru otherwise non-interesting threads arround here.
LMAO!!!
Glad you are still arround. :cool:

Biglue
12-07-2006, 09:33 AM
I would rather a fine tan Asian or latina over a blonde anyday.
WHOA.....easy there tiger. Blondes are one thing but you leave the brownies alone holmes. :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-07-2006, 09:57 AM
WHOA.....easy there tiger. Blondes are one thing but you leave the brownies alone holmes. :D
Nope, they like chocolate too brotha:D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Brown, it's crap like this that keeps me reading thru otherwise non-interesting threads arround here.
LMAO!!!
Glad you are still arround. :cool:
What can brown do for you:D His nick name is UPS:D

Biglue
12-07-2006, 10:09 AM
Nope, they like chocolate too brotha:D
Hate to admit it but any of these women would be better off with a white dude......I'll tell you why. If they marry a Mexican dude, she has to have about a dozen kids. :D
If she marries a brutha, at the first sign of a pregnancy, he would be no where to be found. :cry: :rollside:

ratso
12-07-2006, 10:13 AM
If she marries a brutha, at the first sign of a pregnancy, he would be no where to be found. :cry: :rollside:
...and she couldn't afford all the DNA tests to find out who the real daddy is...

Nord
12-07-2006, 11:20 AM
Hate to admit it but any of these women would be better off with a white dude......I'll tell you why. If they marry a Mexican dude, she has to have about a dozen kids. :D
OUCH!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-07-2006, 01:05 PM
LMFAO:D Thats some funny shiznit:D

Baja Big Dog
12-07-2006, 01:14 PM
Game on, just let us know when and where...........
A few funny things:
They built the home by hand, why in the USA, why not in Africa?, why not in downtown Brooklyn? Why in N.C.
Vegitarian, what about that pig grease in his hair?
I would love to see this hatin muther fockor get run over by Escolade runnin 27's.....
As Irecall they started this type of shiat talk in Milwaukee about 15-20 years ago, the whitie put a quick halt to that bullshiat talk!!!
Let the Greeks and the Armeians run the world...you will always eat , and your trash will always be removed!!!!

AZJD
12-07-2006, 01:28 PM
Oh, pick me, pick me! I wanna be exterminated! Fokken moron

Desert Rat
12-07-2006, 02:25 PM
It was a joke, shit for brains...read the whole thread.
You weren't the only one that has stated such in various ways in these forums Yours may have been a joke but by the way did I quote you Fu(k Face. Blow me. See I can name call too. Oooooooh

BoatPI
12-07-2006, 02:34 PM
"Can't we all get along?"

callbob4homes
12-07-2006, 03:59 PM
I didn't get that memo.............................................. ... :rolleyes:

NashvilleBound
12-07-2006, 04:12 PM
If you havent heard I dont play well with others. If your gonna quote something be specific. Or should I draw you stick figures so you can figure it out.
You weren't the only one that has stated such in various ways in these forums Yours may have been a joke but by the way did I quote you Fu(k Face. Blow me. See I can name call too. Oooooooh

Desert Rat
12-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Again HELLO Did I quote you????? ................................. :rolleyes:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
12-09-2006, 08:53 AM
Damn, you guys are killing us. We had this thread turned around and made it a funny one. Now its back to that dumb schit:rolleyes: Come on guys, lets be positive;)

vee-driven
12-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Dam, if it was not for us honkys that silver back would be living in a dung hut, chucking a spear right now and probably suffering from aids. oh and i ain't racist i have a black friend, well 2 friends that are half black. lmfao

12-09-2006, 08:49 PM
Your plan is already in action.

Kachina26
12-09-2006, 09:17 PM
significant quantity of white women Is that an euphamism for fat?

SHOTKALLIN
12-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Your plan is already in action.
not my plan....just stating what I see. I hate mecha as much as the panther party as well as the klan.

SHOTKALLIN
12-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Damn, you guys are killing us. We had this thread turned around and made it a funny one. Now its back to that dumb schit:rolleyes: Come on guys, lets be positive;)
man they had to dig back like a week to pull this one up from the dead. some boredom on a saturday night. I'd rather surf porn. :hammerhea