View Full Version : Burley, Idaho

GN Nostalgia Racer
03-10-2003, 10:20 AM
Cirlce Jerk, there has been some talk, we'll discuss it at the April race at the River. GN Racer.

blondie#1
03-10-2003, 07:48 PM
Hope it's a go. I know my hubby would like to try it out. We can only bring one boat. I elect him to be the one this time. Keep us informed. We were at burly a few years ago. It's a long drive, but it was interesting. I loved the huge launch ramp. :o wink eek! sleeping

boatguy222
03-10-2003, 09:01 PM
GN Nostalgia,
Would that include a nostalgia V-bottom class too?
Burley is only 600 short miles, :D everywhere else you guys run is 900 or more frown

V-DRIVE VIDEO
03-10-2003, 09:04 PM
Hey Jerk, One lap a burley is probably close to 5 laps on your short course! :D Take extra fuel!

CircleJerk
03-11-2003, 12:14 AM
blondebombshell:
We were at burly a few years ago. It's a long drive, sleeping Ya, when I pulled into town at 5:00AM while driving 9 hours, the girls decided to get some sleep after sleeping all the way down! How can you sleep with a parking lot full of race boats!!?? Thanks to a wonderful GN racer named Ken, I got to the pits! Without the weaker sex.

CircleJerk
03-12-2003, 01:11 AM
V-DRIVE VIDEO:
Hey Jerk, One lap a burley is probably close to 5 laps on your short course! :D Take extra fuel! What do ya think? 18-20 classic oldies doing battle around the island? It could be a South vs North 'Nosty Fight'! Of course, we could only run 1 and a half laps! The finish line will be the BAR! Last one there buys! How about it JB? smile_sp

blondie#1
03-12-2003, 08:25 AM
CircleJerk:
blondebombshell:
We were at burly a few years ago. It's a long drive, sleeping Ya, when I pulled into town at 5:00AM while driving 9 hours, the girls decided to get some sleep after sleeping all the way down! How can you sleep with a parking lot full of race boats!!?? Thanks to a wonderful GN racer named Ken, I got to the pits! Without the weaker sex.

blondie#1
03-12-2003, 08:29 AM
blondebombshell:
CircleJerk:
blondebombshell:
We were at burly a few years ago. It's a long drive, sleeping Ya, when I pulled into town at 5:00AM while driving 9 hours, the girls decided to get some sleep after sleeping all the way down! How can you sleep with a parking lot full of race boats!!?? Thanks to a wonderful GN racer named Ken, I got to the pits! Without the weaker sex. :confused: Let's get the story straight, my dear, you were not the only one that drove. jawdrop Both myself and our daughter drove. So don't go there. I know you like to stretch the story just a little bit.
:mad: cry yuk

126driver
03-12-2003, 09:26 AM
That's gonna leave a mark. :D

blondie#1
03-12-2003, 01:28 PM
Ya and that will match up to the others marks! BeanBrain! How they love to insult us kind, caring, devoted, well-meaning, & sometimes onery 'Nosty',females is shocking! I can't wait to get him onto the race course in his pretty 'BA'boat. I might leave a mark on it also!!! smile_sp

CircleJerk
03-12-2003, 01:36 PM
OHHHHH Wife brutality!!! Ouch! smile_sp yuk

FlatRacer
03-12-2003, 02:21 PM
That's it! Hit 'im baby! Make it sting! argue
LMOA!!
FR :p

GofastRacer
03-12-2003, 06:10 PM
ROLMAO, Marital bliss!.. :D :D