PDA

View Full Version : Bar / Restaurant in Pasadena

78Southwind
12-07-2006, 07:26 PM
I need some suggestions for a place in Pasadena that we can have a work get together. We need a place that you can go to in your work attire and still fill comfortable. There will probably be about 10 of us.
The place needs to have a nice size bar and is easy to get seating. Also, the place needs to have easy access to parking. Most important however is that the appetizers need to be tasty and the drinks need to be reasonably priced. :)

Mor's Lavey
12-07-2006, 07:33 PM
You may want to try the Yard House on Colorado blvd

HOOTER SLED-
12-07-2006, 07:38 PM
HOOTERS!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
12-07-2006, 07:39 PM
McMurphys, Mooses, The 35er, Q's. All on or near Colorado in Old Town.

voodoomedman
12-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Hooter's has a parking lot right next door but it is like 7 bucks or something. I don't know how the parking is for Moose's.
I don't know exactly what your looking for but there is a Bucca di Beppo on Green Street and right across from it between Green and Colorado is a parking garage. The garage is free for the first 90 minutes and then charges after that but not very much. I've only paid to park once for 2 bucks.

Member: 7673
12-07-2006, 07:46 PM
Barcelona Tapas Bar, nice size bar and the food is good.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Yardhouse is probably the best bet.

HavasuSelect
12-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Moose's for sure!

El Chingon
12-07-2006, 08:41 PM
If i'm not mistaken moose's has 1/2 price appetizers/drinks from 4pm-8pm mon-fri.

MudPumper
12-07-2006, 08:46 PM
Yard House is just what you are looking for.

HavasuSelect
12-07-2006, 08:54 PM
If i'm not mistaken moose's has 1/2 price appetizers/drinks from 4pm-8pm mon-fri.
I've heard Wed. is college night and gets pretty packed. I've never been on that night though.

SOCALDETAIL1
12-08-2006, 12:26 AM
Mosses is nothing but gang bangers, go to Villa Sorrisio or Twin Palms.

riverracerx
12-08-2006, 01:10 PM
My department is going to the Melting Pot on Monday. Never been there before?

Caribbean Jet
12-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Twin palms,
PF changs

OGShocker
12-08-2006, 01:55 PM
There is a new place on the corner of San Gabriel and Colorado, called the Vault. I have heard good things but have NOT been there. If its a gay bar, djunkie told me about it if not, I found the place on my own..:D

Hallett19
12-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Barneys Beanery on Colorado is good for a bar/american food place, Sushi Roku for Japaneese, Il Farnao for Italian (one of my favorite places) Yard house is good, Tokyo Wako is awesome for groups, its like Benny Hannas the way they cook the food at your table, but you can get private rooms overlooking the Blvd, great bar, great food, cant go wrong with that place, PF Changs is right across from there, but Tokyo Wako is wayyy better. If you go to Tokyo Wako head over to Bodega, the wine bar, great scene, lots of hot chicks, great drinks.
Villa Soriso is good, on the corner of Colorado and Pasadena Ave. Twin Palms on Green and De Lacey is good, kind of slow sometimes, that is Kevin Costners old place, his ex wife owns it now. Next door to there is Union Cattle Ranch, might be a little rowdy in there but its nice and has good drinks and a grea bar.
These are all high end places except for Barneys, so you wont be let down. I live near the rose bowl and I go out in Pasadena all the time, let me know if you have any more questions, but I think if you go Tokyo Wako and Bodega you will be the new office superstar.

HOOTER SLED-
12-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Mosses is nothing but gang bangers, go to Villa Sorrisio or Twin Palms.
TWin Palms. That's the place I couldn't think of. This place is nice. Had our Xmas party there a few years ago. Rented the whole place out for the night. Cool lil bar. Nice atmosphere.

djunkie
12-08-2006, 05:33 PM
There is a new place on the corner of San Gabriel and Colorado, called the Vault. I have heard good things but have NOT been there. If its a gay bar, djunkie told me about it if not, I found the place on my own..:D
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

Mandelon
12-08-2006, 05:33 PM
What about Cameron's on colorado? fish, oyster bar, and cocktails. Casual for sure.
Maybe its too low key......I haven't been back in a while.

djunkie
12-08-2006, 05:42 PM
TWin Palms. That's the place I couldn't think of. This place is nice. Had our Xmas party there a few years ago. Rented the whole place out for the night. Cool lil bar. Nice atmosphere.
Thats pretty cool that Willy Wonka throws you guys a Christmas party. :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Copy_of_ul3.jpg

78Southwind
12-08-2006, 06:11 PM
We're going to make it the Yard House. I have actually been to that one a couple years ago and forgot about it. But I am going to check out some of the other places mentioned on my own.
Thanks

voodoomedman
12-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Villa Soriso is good, on the corner of Colorado and Pasadena Ave. Twin Palms on Green and De Lacey is good, kind of slow sometimes, that is Kevin Costners old place, his ex wife owns it now. Next door to there is Union Cattle Ranch, might be a little rowdy in there but its nice and has good drinks and a grea bar.
That's where the parking structure is that I was talking about. Of course all I had a brain fart and only offered up Bucca di Beppo instead of those places.

Hallett19
12-08-2006, 08:12 PM
We're going to make it the Yard House. I have actually been to that one a couple years ago and forgot about it. But I am going to check out some of the other places mentioned on my own.
Thanks
If you are at yard house, Tokyo Wako is right around the corner from there. If you guys end up posting up at Yard House instead, Bodega is across the courtyard at the Paseo. Those are probably the best places at the Paseo, lots of parking too.
And Voodoomedman, yeah, that parking structure is good, 90 min free and its close to everything.