PDA

View Full Version : Holy Crap Jay!!!!

Ultracrazy
01-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Bought ANOTHER car from Jay last night. Was looking for a used truck for my 18 year old. So I call Jay and we head on down to Selman. Now.......buying a used car is not as glamorous as buying a 2006 Z06.............but with Jay.......you wouldnÂ’t know the difference. He treated my 18 year old as he would any other customer. Bottom line.........got a great price and was treated extremely well by Jay and his staff. Thanks Jay........
Oh.........and I got to drive JayÂ’s 2006 Z06.........OH..............MY..............GOD. I never got out of 3 gear. And I think dribbled on my self.
Thanks again Jay.

JetBoatRich
01-24-2006, 09:28 AM
I want to test drive the car :rolleyes: is Vegas to far to test it :rolleyes:

Big Kahunaa
01-24-2006, 10:11 AM
does he have a web site for his dealership

PHOTOGLOU
01-24-2006, 10:12 AM
I want to test drive the car :rolleyes: is Vegas to far to test it :rolleyes:
Can I get you to get me a room at the Palms???????

PHOTOGLOU
01-24-2006, 10:13 AM
Bought ANOTHER car from Jay last night. Was looking for a used truck for my 18 year old. So I call Jay and we head on down to Selman. Now.......buying a used car is not as glamorous as buying a 2006 Z06.............but with Jay.......you wouldnÂ’t know the difference. He treated my 18 year old as he would any other customer. Bottom line.........got a great price and was treated extremely well by Jay and his staff. Thanks Jay........
Oh.........and I got to drive JayÂ’s 2006 Z06.........OH..............MY..............GOD. I never got out of 3 gear. And I think dribbled on my self.
Thanks again Jay.
Congrats Just got off the phone with the bank and everything is perfect...... Thanks again for the business..... LET ME KNOW IF I CAN REFER YOU SOMEONE TOO>>>>>>> :rollside:

dicudmore
01-24-2006, 10:37 AM
does he have a web site for his dealership
here ya go SELMAN CHEVROLET (http://www.selmanchevrolet.com/en_US/)
Jay <----- one of the good guys in the car business

Ultracrazy
01-24-2006, 11:49 AM
Congrats Just got off the phone with the bank and everything is perfect...... Thanks again for the business..... LET ME KNOW IF I CAN REFER YOU SOMEONE TOO>>>>>>> :rollside:
Absolutely!!!!!!
Thanks again!!!!

Ultracrazy
01-24-2006, 03:43 PM
I'll pass on the info to those concerned. :rolleyes: