PDA

View Full Version : 496 Beep

yzfrider
12-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Quick question for guys. Once you drain the Seawater out of the heat exchange for the winter. Will it cause the low preasure beep to sound on the boat? I drained it last weekend and happened to be checking something in the boat today. When I turned the key to accessories the alarm starting beeping.

ULTRA26 # 1
12-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Quick question for guys. Once you drain the Seawater out of the heat exchange for the winter. Will it cause the low preasure beep to sound on the boat? I drained it last weekend and happened to be checking something in the boat today. When I turned the key to accessories the alarm starting beeping.
Isn't nornal for the warning beep to sound any time the key is turned on. I think it is.
John M

yzfrider
12-09-2006, 06:16 PM
Well normally it beeps once and shuts off. Now it beeps once, stops for a couple of seconds and then starts beeping.

yzfrider
12-11-2006, 07:03 AM
Anybody else have any suggestions?

voodoomedman
12-11-2006, 07:21 AM
Ummmm your in California. Unless you up in the Mountains where it will actually drop below freezing for a period of time, there is no need to winterize.
Check the manual under winterizing though and see if it says anything about your problem or call your mechanic to see what they have to say. That is if you don't get the answer here.